First PH Cycle Help!

tcburrow

Awards
Hey guys-

My first post.
Would GREATLY appreciate everyone's input.
Wanting to run my first PH cycle.
I'm 27 177 lbs, 15% BW.
Wanting to do mostly cutting/lean mass.
After researching, sounds like doing just a 6 week run of Halodrol-50 at something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 might be best.
I was thinking of doing PCT with just Gaspari Novedex-XT and possible running Life support or another cycle support throughout.
I'm completely new to this so i would greatly appreciate some guidance.

I've been taking Tribex, ZMA, Novedex-XT for about 4-5 weeks now and plan on stopping all three for a good two weeks before starting my PH cycle.
Do yall think this sounds like a good plan?

As far as supplementation goes, I am taking glutamine 10 grams/day BCAA 15g/d, Arginine 6 grmas/day, Whey and Casein at appropriate times, NO-Xplode, and Jet fuel on a prn basis for energy/fat loss/preworkout.
Getting my 1-2 gallons water in per day, as well as vit c, vit e, fish oil.
In no way do I want to violate the rules of the forum, but I keep pulling up different articles with listings of the current halodrol-50 designer clones available now. You guys know way more than I do about this. If it's not in violation of any rules, can you tell me or point me towards an article dealing with which Halodrol I should buy? I know there are tons out there now.

Also, I've read the newbie articles, but wanted to run past you guys first as well: Shold 1.5 grams protein/lbs bodyweight be good for my 6-week cycle? And how should I do carbs and cardio while on the cycle? Currently I'm doing about 2500 kCal/day consisting of 6 small meals of tuna, brown rice or oatmeal/other low glycemic carbs. I am only doing about 100 grams carbs per day currently as I have been trying to lean up before starting this cycle - was 194lbs and 25% body fat 8 weeks ago - so have trimmed up pretty significantly at this point!

Thanks again in advance guys.

-Trey

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Competitive edge labs H-drol(halodrol-50 clone) would be a good first Ph cycle. I would run it on the mild side(for the first time)to better guage your reaction to it. Or even a possible Epistane or Havoc pulse cycle. Remember its your 1st Ph cycle, so research well and good luck! Try checking out the Post cycle therapy forum for helpful input

If you do pulse;there are lost of threads on that as well
Check out "Dr.D's how to pulse orals" thread using the search feature

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys-

My first post.
Would GREATLY appreciate everyone's input.
Wanting to run my first PH cycle.
I'm 27 177 lbs, 15% BW.
Wanting to do mostly cutting/lean mass.
After researching, sounds like doing just a 6 week run of Halodrol-50 at something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 might be best.
I was thinking of doing PCT with just Gaspari Novedex-XT and possible running Life support or another cycle support throughout.
I'm completely new to this so i would greatly appreciate some guidance.

I've been taking Tribex, ZMA, Novedex-XT for about 4-5 weeks now and plan on stopping all three for a good two weeks before starting my PH cycle.
Do yall think this sounds like a good plan?

As far as supplementation goes, I am taking glutamine 10 grams/day BCAA 15g/d, Arginine 6 grmas/day, Whey and Casein at appropriate times, NO-Xplode, and Jet fuel on a prn basis for energy/fat loss/preworkout.
Getting my 1-2 gallons water in per day, as well as vit c, vit e, fish oil.
In no way do I want to violate the rules of the forum, but I keep pulling up different articles with listings of the current halodrol-50 designer clones available now. You guys know way more than I do about this. If it's not in violation of any rules, can you tell me or point me towards an article dealing with which Halodrol I should buy? I know there are tons out there now.

Also, I've read the newbie articles, but wanted to run past you guys first as well: Shold 1.5 grams protein/lbs bodyweight be good for my 6-week cycle? And how should I do carbs and cardio while on the cycle? Currently I'm doing about 2500 kCal/day consisting of 6 small meals of tuna, brown rice or oatmeal/other low glycemic carbs. I am only doing about 100 grams carbs per day currently as I have been trying to lean up before starting this cycle - was 194lbs and 25% body fat 8 weeks ago - so have trimmed up pretty significantly at this point!

Thanks again in advance guys.

-Trey
Slow down bro. For your 1st cycle you should not even be thinking about 100mg and more so at 180 lbs. You would need to run Cycle Support during the whole cycle and preload it 10-14 days before starting. I do not think Novedex XT is enough of a pct you could use it in tandem with Post Cycle Support and start the XT in week 3 of pct and taper the dose down. I am going to give you a link that may help. IMO if your going to do 6 weeks run it 50/50/50/50/75/75. See how your body is feeling after week 4 and 50 mg may be plenty. Good luck bro.

http://otcpct.com

tcburrow

Awards
Thanks for all the info yall. I'm gonna follow these suggestions. Pembroke - thanks for that link - lots of good info on there. Can't wait to get started on this - gonna rest a few weeks before starting though. will keep yall posted. domination!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for all the info yall. I'm gonna follow these suggestions. Pembroke - thanks for that link - lots of good info on there. Can't wait to get started on this - gonna rest a few weeks before starting though. will keep yall posted. domination!

Good luck bro If you have any questions feel free to ask and keep us updated.:thumbsup:

camarojokeste

Awards
isnt 6-oxo to stop estrogen?? i know the makers claim of h-drol claim that it doesnt increase estrogen levels, it this is true isnt the 6-oxo usless?? but im a newbie..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
isnt 6-oxo to stop estrogen?? i know the makers claim of h-drol claim that it doesnt increase estrogen levels, it this is true isnt the 6-oxo usless?? but im a newbie..
H-drol is a steriod which can shut down your natural test production which will cause estrogen to spike.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10