Beginner Sustanon 250 and D-bol cycle

pushinit

Awards
I am thinking about doing my first ever cycle of AAS. I have been researching for a few months now and decided on sustanon 250 and d-bol. This will pretty much be a mini cycle in most of your opinions because im only going to run it for 4-5weeks. I really just wanted to check with some guys with experience to see if i have anything layed out wrong or using improper dosages.

Week 1: 500mg of sust(week), 25mg of d-bol (ed),
.5mg of arimidex(ed)
Week 2: 250mg of sust(week), 25mg of d-bol (ed),
.5mg of arimidex(ed)
Week 3: 250mg of sust(week), 25mg of d-bol (ed),
.5mg of arimidex(ed)
Week 4: 250mg of sust(week), .5mg of arimidex(ed)
Week 5: 250mg of sust(week), .5mg of arimidex(ed)

Now as far as pct, should i use hcg (and if so how much,how many weeks, and how long after last injection of sust?) or will clomid be enough for this short cycle. Oh and i also have nolva on hand in case any gyno symptoms occur. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u want to run it so short then get test prop, u probably wont even feel the sust till week 3

Dbol 25mg ed 1-4
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-6

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I'm running sust250 x2 and wk, so at 500mg. I'm also take tren A too. I love the mix, its awesome! But if I was you.. I would take 500mg of sust and pin EOD. To get the full benefit from the sust, you should pin EOD at .6c I would not use HCG for this short cycle, but clomid two weeks after the last shot will be good. IMO

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm running sust250 x2 and wk, so at 500mg. I'm also take tren A too. I love the mix, its awesome! But if I was you.. I would take 500mg of sust and pin EOD. To get the full benefit from the sust, you should pin EOD at .6c I would not use HCG for this short cycle, but clomid two weeks after the last shot will be good. IMO

good advice, but his cycle is 5 weeks!!

pushinit

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply,

Does this look better:

Dbol 25mg ed 1-4
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-6
Arimidex .5mg ed 1-6 (is this too much?)
Clomid 100mg ed 8-10

I want to try and keep water weight to minimum, an anti-aromatase such as arimidex seems to be the most sufficient way but im not quite sure if it should be take ed or eod.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

Does this look better:

Dbol 25mg ed 1-4
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-6
Clomid 100mg ed 8-10

I want to try and keep water weight to minimum, an anti-aromatase such as arimidex seems to be the most sufficient way but im not quite sure if it should be take ed or eod.
cycle looks good. id say run the adex @ .25mg eod. i did that the beggining of my cycle because i had no idea if i was prone to bloat or not....well apparently im not ( :) ) so i dropped it altogether.

PCT should be started 3 days after last injection. clomid should be run 100/50/50/25

also, "test is test", but not very many ppl bloat from test prop....just keep that in mind

pushinit

Awards
thanks for the advice bro... i will definitely use it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That should make for one heck of a stinking cycle. Seriously, that's like the supercharged bread and butter stack. Have fun!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

Does this look better:

Dbol 25mg ed 1-4
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-6
Clomid 100mg ed 8-10

This looks better than the first one....since you're going with a shorter ester like prop, you really wont need the dbol to kickstart unless you just want to run it. If you do run it, I would certainly use the arimidex at least until you're done with that part of it. Otherwise I dont think you'll reall need it.

holy

pushinit

Awards
haha..yea i cant wait to start. I'm shooting to gain between 15-20 lbs. on this cycle. Think it's possible?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha..yea i cant wait to start. I'm shooting to gain between 15-20 lbs. on this cycle. Think it's possible?
anything is possible but you want quality mass

i'll tell you from experience, don't get too caught up on hitting your target weight, or you'll find yourself getting carried away with making the scale go up and start putting on some flab.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the dbol for 6 weeks at 15 mg. Don't use it as a kickstart use it as a component in the cycle. Thier is no rule saying it needs to be a kickstart.

pushinit

Awards
I thought d-bol was liver toxic and should only be ran for 3-4 weeks? I do have milk thistle and other support supps just to be safe though.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Did you go with the above cycle? If so what results?

anabolicevo

anabolicevo

Awards
Dbol>4weeks=good 2 go. many have done it. personally i will be at it for 6 weeks soon with some test e for 12. i think your cycle is a good looking cycle though mate.