Test E/Deca Cycle Suggestions

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
Ok im trying to put together my next cycle. it will be my second after a successful cycle and pct of Sustaplex 325. I am 20 yo, 195 aprx. 11-12% bf. My diet is very clean. Lifting Seriously for 3 years. My goal is to gain lean mass for football, i wont be tested so thats not really a concern. Ive done a ton of research and considered a lot of different compounds and i have settled to aim for lean mass. water retention is not really what im shooting for. I just want to be able to keep as much of my gains as possible. Im not really prone to gyno and the sides of sust 325 were not present on my cycle. so here is what i was thinking:

Weeks 1-10: 500 mg Test E
Weeks 1-8: 400 mg Deca
Weeks 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Also is there an oral that i might benefit from taking in this cycle?

any help is appreciated, thank you

p.s. im not a newb, so you dont have to explain things like im a 4th grader i just want some opinions

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
read the rules, 2nd cycle and ur 20? = bad move

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i turn 21 on august 2nd. thats in 3 days. you gonna make me wait?
taking your time won't hurt you

you say you've done 1 cycle of sustaplex but you just posted saying you're on week 5 of Epistane

maybe you should slow down. Everyone *thinks* they've done a ton of research, but if you researched you'd find out that Test-E/Deca would never be called a lean-mass, low water retention cycle like you describe... Test-E is a bit of a bloater and then Deca in particular is associated with water weight and extra joint protection.

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
taking your time won't hurt you

you say you've done 1 cycle of sustaplex but you just posted saying you're on week 5 of Epistane

maybe you should slow down. Everyone *thinks* they've done a ton of research, but if you researched you'd find out that Test-E/Deca would never be called a lean-mass, low water retention cycle like you describe... Test-E is a bit of a bloater and then Deca in particular is associated with water weight and extra joint protection.
yeah.. im allowed to do epistane..

no no i am aware there will be bloat, when i said that i meant AFTER my cycle, im not looking to be bloated. im taking it slow this cycle is for late jan-early feb 09. when i say ive done my research, i mean ive researched things to stack with test. Ill take it slow man im not gonna be careless thats why im here. I respect your opinions and seek your advice.

my goal is to get on a mass cycle but keep it leaner than say.. Dbol. All the information and opinions out there are really overwhelming. im not "that guy" who asks whats best and then goes and does it. i am thoroughly researching what cycle fits me and my goals best. So, what i am asking for is your help, because my research has kind of hit a lull and i want to talk to somebody directly about it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright. Well as you are on cycle now, give yourself some definite time off after this one, take a few months.

Your cycle looks good in terms of doses and durations its all textbook. How are you gaining on Epi?

As for what oral to use, i'd go back to the previous question, how's Epi, and have you used other designers? I don't see what's wrong with Dbol, as test/deca is already a bulking stack you may as well throw in Dbol. Or kickstart with something else, I think Phera Plex would be pretty similar and is commonly used as a kickstart.

if your only concern is being lean after the cycle, i don't think it will matter too much after you shed the water weight.

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
Alright. Well as you are on cycle now, give yourself some definite time off after this one, take a few months.

Your cycle looks good in terms of doses and durations its all textbook. How are you gaining on Epi?

As for what oral to use, i'd go back to the previous question, how's Epi, and have you used other designers? I don't see what's wrong with Dbol, as test/deca is already a bulking stack you may as well throw in Dbol. Or kickstart with something else, I think Phera Plex would be pretty similar and is commonly used as a kickstart.

if your only concern is being lean after the cycle, i don't think it will matter too much after you shed the water weight.
yeah ill definatley have sufficient time off as i have a 15 week football season coming up.

Epi was just alright.. i responded to others much better. i responded to "tren extreme" (9-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) fairly well and responded extremely well to "Mass extreme" (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) by the same company, both with very good pct so i still have my gains. i didnt notice much from epi but looking on other threads i ran it fairly low at 30mg a day..

one of my concerns with dbol is retaining it after my cycle.. I have a buddy (who probably didnt know s--- about steroids) who blew up on dbol and lost it in literally a month. maybe he did OTC ptc?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
one of my concerns with dbol is retaining it after my cycle.. I have a buddy (who probably didnt know s--- about steroids) who blew up on dbol and lost it in literally a month. maybe he did OTC ptc?

i may have missed it, but is the proposed cylce ur first injectable cycle? if so then id just stick to test...maybe with dbol.

if ur friend ran a dbol only cycle then thats why he lost most, if not all, his gains. dbol will give u size and strength in a hurry, but the faster gains come on, the harader they are to retain.

personally i did not bloat at all on dbol, it made me rock hard and strength shoot up pretty quickly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah ill definatley have sufficient time off as i have a 15 week football season coming up.

Epi was just alright.. i responded to others much better. i responded to "tren extreme" (9-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) fairly well and responded extremely well to "Mass extreme" (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) by the same company, both with very good pct so i still have my gains. i didnt notice much from epi but looking on other threads i ran it fairly low at 30mg a day..

I'm getting confused now... Sustaplex, Tren Extreme, Mass Extreme, Epistane, how many cycles have you run, and before you were 21?

Dbol is a kickstart, gains are easy come, easy go. But when it kickstarts an injectable, right when you go off Dbol your test starts kicking, and then you got 6-8 weeks with test going for your body to get used to being heavier and the gains solidify and keep coming.

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
this would be my second injectable cycle.

yeah ive ran all those, stupid i know, but no going back. the people at max muscle just want to make money they dont care how old someone is and it was before i did any research at all.

once i realized i started young i saw my physician and had my blood and hormone levels and all that checked out like i should have and everything is in order.. no telling what my body will be like when im older but ive always done great pcts and never had sides. i know i started young but it really couldve been worse. thats my entire cycle history.. anyways.

as for the dbol i figured my friend ran a dbol only cycle and thats why its gone now. So basically the test kicking in after the kickstart will help me keep the gains from the dianabol.

does it seem to anybody that this may be a little much for a second cycle or is it common?

it would look like this:

Weeks 1-10: 500 mg Test E
Weeks 1-8: 400 mg Deca
Weeks 1-4: 30mg ED Dbol
Weeks 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

im also open to other cycle suggestions.. i have to say im intruigued by Equipoise, even though my results would be different. Any opinions?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
You should run the deca longer. maybe 10-12wks whenever you start...later in life..

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
for future reference..

i know i am starting early.

this is for college football. i came here to research because you should see some of the things my teammates are using. i dont want to be one of them, simply asking for opinions.