Inhibit-P

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am an individual who has suffered from high prolactin and I have had pubertal gyno as a teenager. I have taken supplements for years. I ordered a bottle of inhibit P during Black Friday and am finishing up my first week of usage.
Things to report..increase libido, better mood, and increases appetite. My nipples have even decreased in diameter. I love this supplement by far. And no, this isn't a sponsored log or post. Something my body has needed for a long time. Thank you SNS!!!!!!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback, really glad to hear this supplement worked well for you.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear man! Glad you had such a positive run with it:D

- Valdez

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback, thanks! I'm using it right now too.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What have you noticed from using it? Did you stop peeing? ;)- Valdez
Still using it. Pee'd just fine in the shower today. I can't be absolutely certain about certain things because I'm using a few or several other things along with it, but I have been happy with what control it does seem to exhibit.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
2 caps a day is ideal. I just worked my way to it and judged it. Good stuff!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
A supplement like this is great. Priced right. Not a miracle drug or harmful by any means. Just does what it says. I will use it through the whole year. In and out.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
A supplement like this is great. Priced right. Not a miracle drug or harmful by any means. Just does what it says. I will use it through the whole year. In and out.
Excellent feedback, and we're glad to hear its working well for you.

As for consistent use, I would recommend cycling on and off it consistently if that's what you plan to do. For example, 1 month on, 1 month off, etc. Whenever we're trying to manipulate hormones (even through natural ingredients such as this), cycling is the best option to avoid adaptation.

pectus

Awards
the label says "with meals" , but I'd like to know if it's best to avoid example dinner or morning.... or whatever time in the day....

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Will pick a bottle of this up.. Have a marble size lump under left nipple and nipple is very sore to the touch. When squeezed, very painful and leaks! :( Has to be prolactin as Ive taken as much as 1mg anastrozle a day to no effect. And I know that my anastrozole is absolutely legit because its pharma not ug.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent feedback, and we're glad to hear its working well for you.

As for consistent use, I would recommend cycling on and off it consistently if that's what you plan to do. For example, 1 month on, 1 month off, etc. Whenever we're trying to manipulate hormones (even through natural ingredients such as this), cycling is the best option to avoid adaptation.
You can also offset the resulting serotonin down regulation by supplementing with 5htp... NOT concurrently. Use inhibit for a bit rotate for a little with some 5htp to keep a good balance

Will pick a bottle of this up.. Have a marble size lump under left nipple and nipple is very sore to the touch. When squeezed, very painful and leaks! :( Has to be prolactin as Ive taken as much as 1mg anastrozle a day to no effect. And I know that my anastrozole is absolutely legit because its pharma not ug.
Surgery my friend is the only way you can reverse what you have already done. No amount of inhibit p is going to stave off the level of gyno you have. Sorry. You can stop the lactating by discontinuing the compound you're on but that lump is now there to stay unless surgically removed...

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Surgery my friend is the only way you can reverse what you have already done. No amount of inhibit p is going to stave off the level of gyno you have. Sorry. You can stop the lactating by discontinuing the compound you're on but that lump is now there to stay unless surgically removed...
Im not on anything. Been off for several months, this has only appeared less than a week ago. Along with a lot of acne on chest. This would seem to be some hormonal rebound long after pct. Gyno is only permanent when of significant size and or not caught quickly.. Rather odd that its only on the left side.. Right is absolutely fine.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not on anything. Been off for several months, this has only appeared less than a week ago. Along with a lot of acne on chest. This would seem to be some hormonal rebound long after pct. Gyno is only permanent when of significant size and or not caught quickly.. Rather odd that its only on the left side.. Right is absolutely fine.
Once a lump is formed there is no way to remove the tissue outside of surgery man. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Once a lump is formed there is no way to remove the tissue outside of surgery man. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...
You're trippin man.. Got my bottle of Inhibit P in.. After only two days, nipple sensitivity is almost completely gone, now more pain or oozing when squeezing and lump is a little smaller.. I got lucky.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No point in arguing I'm glad it helped. However, breast tissue growth in males (gynecomastia) cannot be reversed via any other method than surgery. You may have slowed the growth but the growth of tissue is there to stay unless surgically removed.

I have read a few people post that dht can reduce the tissue growth but so far from what I've seen the data is hopeful at best. Making surgery to remove the breast tissue the only responsible recommendation. Otherwise, I could try and convince you to buy all kinds of other things that simply won't work.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
I do believe that gyno can only be removed with surgery. However I also believe that gyno requires some time to "solidify". That is, if caught and checked within a few days, I believe its still reversible.