Looking for 5 people who are cutting to serve as testers.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow AMers,
Scivation is looking for 5 people to test out some products. We want before and after pics, weekly weight and bf% updates, and all your training/diet info. Do not apply if you are going to half-ass a log, we want serious committed people as you will be getting a good amount of products.

Post away!

Max9292

Awards
I would definitely be interested in taking part. I am currently dieting for a natural show in a little more than 12 weeks from now. 6'1'' 240 at about 10-11% BF. I can provide a detailed log with training and diet info.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
When would you like the testers to start?

shock

Awards
I have 2 more weeks left in my bulk until I start cutting. I am currently 6 ft 205 at 14% body fat. I'd be willing to do a log.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey

hey i am doing a show in 13 weeks. i am doing a log right now on sns products. check it out if you like. right now i am 223 at 12% 5'8. let me know! would like to try something new and exciting .

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I dont know your policy on having competing "reps" do logs on your products, but if you are fine with this i would be love to keep a log of my progress including pics.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I normally start cutting about this time of the year so it works out perfect.

Have a 4mp digi cam and a back up 3mp. Also have a new in box pair of calipers recently purchased.

Strict on lifting, cardio and diet. Am a rabbit of habit and stick to a tight schedule and routine.

Can see pics that are fairly recent in link in sig. Weight about 176 right now.

EDIT: I'm 5'6 at around 15% bf.... Really looking foward to being a tester.

spike1205

Awards
Id be happy to, I justed started cutting last week, would love to kickstart it. Im me the info

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I would like to be a tester. I have been lifting for 7 years now, and have done various logs for ph's and Bobo's training program on both AM and Bobybuilding.com. I can provide an objective, extremely detailed log to report my progress.

Some of my logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bobos-training-forum/22703-bobos-newest-client.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bobos-training-forum/26891-ke0kis-cutting-log.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=501176

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=229562

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214021

geigel1

Awards
Would like to be tester

Hello

I would like to be a tester as I have a movie role and we have to film the "after" training scene. Please contact me if interested.

Joelamite

Awards
I am very interested in product testing for you. I have a digital camera, camera operator, bodyfat tester, scale, and a 185lb, 18.6% body that is in need of a serious cut. I've never posted any logs that I have kept, but I do keep extensive notes on my diet and workouts whenever I am seriously training. I'm just getting back on track after a five month hiatus, and I think I would be a good test subject for cutting products.

irongrl

Awards
I am interested in product testing. I am doing a cut right now, and will be doing so for the next few months. I am a female, looking to go from about 20% bf to 12-14%. I am very meticulous in my recording of workouts, food intake, weight, body fat and measurements. I would be a good subject, as it seems like you don't have many 40+ females interested in doing this testing.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in your product testing.
I have been on a cut since January 3rd after a 3 month bulk. I am currently taking Melting Point (8 caps/day), Red Acid (6 caps/day) and SesaThin (3 doses/day - I use both caps and liquid).

FYI - I have just finished 1 bottle of Melting Point, and do plan on continuing this product until my second bottle runs out. I do plan on dropping or lowering my Red Acid intake due to lethargy.

I've had been mega-dosing Xtend at around 9 servings/day for about 5 weeks. But this has tapered off in the past few days due to, well...(besides the finances) I think I'm getting tired of the taste, LoL. That and my appetite overall has decreased immensely.

31 years old, ~204lbs, ~9-10% BF. I have calipers and a digital camera.

I also have a bottle of Fenotest in the mail since I ran out 2 weeks ago.

I am willing to change my diet, supplements and workout to your needs if requested, but I do not want to stop taking Melting Point until the second bottle is done (and I just started the 2nd bottle).

br0nx

Awards
I can do it in the same format as you do your logs Derek. Im currently 6'1, 198 and 11% bf. I can take pictures no problem too. Msg me if you want a log to look at.

LuciasMaximus

Awards
I will do a cut cycle. I have about 24% BF I am looking to go from 230-180. Let me know what you need.

Luke

DontAsk

Awards
Hello fellow AMers,
Scivation is looking for 5 people to test out some products. We want before and after pics, weekly weight and bf% updates, and all your training/diet info. Do not apply if you are going to half-ass a log, we want serious committed people as you will be getting a good amount of products.

Post away!

Yo D-Rock. I am up. email me or pm me and I will get you my addy. I have been shopping around for some cutting materials and I am about to loose it. I am 260lbs right now. Looking to get down to 235-240 but keep my strength.

DontAsk

Ps- I can also send you updates via Excel spreadsheets

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Derek For one reason or another i guess i was dropped from the lipid fx testing and never received the testing product, depending on what kind of supplements and how many id like to be considered for this since i missed out last time.

i will complete my current supplementation regimine by the time testers are picked and samples are shipped so timing couldnt be any better since ill have a clean slate and the ability to fully assess and contribute any changes made

Spencer

Stats:
5'11"
175 lbs
22 Years old
Estimated 10% bodyfat (dont know but i do know i can see all my abs even 2 below the navel... but some still on lower back\handle area)

supp history: AAS usage exp. includes M1T, SD, Prostan, Phera-Plex, Meo-TRN. used CAMP, GNC thermo burst, and AX rampage as stim/fatburners. multiple NO supps and creatine/CEE supps. Many trib products and test boosters like TBomb II, rebound-xt, NxCare Nitro T3, Controlled labs Blue Rhino, 6-oxo, M1T 2 (haha). and many ancilleries vitamins, aminos too much to list.

Current Diet: Clean and geared for maintianence-slight bulk trying to burn fat and gain LBM, still high carbs and protein since my activity level is through the roof with a 5 day work out schedule and snowboarding HARD 3-4 days a week. dont mind cheating a little since ive always gotten away with it regardless but with this much activity i almost need it or i feel depleted.

Goals: maintian muscle mass while cutting fat to a sloooooooow bulk.

Log History: one over at atomic nutrition on a SD/prostan/pp stack and one here on meo-trn. have no prob with daily updates as of right now and can provide pics when needed. definatley think i would see any effects of this physically with my lower body fat level. everything diet and activity level wise are pretty consistant week to week so any changes would me noticable and extremely apparent especially since i tend to be an extreme responder to just about anything.

Theother

Awards
hi everybody,
I´m too late, but...
I´m ready to start when you say till the end of the plan.
Thanks in advance

Old Soldier

Awards
I would like to try your product also. I do have high blood pressure so I am not sure if that is a problem. I have been lifting for 2 years now and am approximately 19% BF, 5' 10" 208lbs.

Let me know if you can use me as one of your testers.

delre7788

Awards
Tester!!

hey i am running a log right now for thermolife. I have no problem updating every week with bodyfat and whatever you need. I take this serious. My logs are very detailed with what i eat drink any supps i take my workouts and how my workouts go. Before and after pics are no problem at all, i love taking pics of myself..i do it anyways to see reuslts and what i have gained it gives me a better idea of what i need to work on. Weekly pdates are no problmes at all. You would be very proud at the reuslts i give you. I hope you pick me because i am the one

Viator

Awards
Right up my ally...

I just started cutting 3 weeks ago. I'm also out of work so I have lots of time on my hands for taking pics and keeping detailed logs. I think my past product-testing logs for "SyntheHance" and CLOUT speak for themselves, as do my articles. Derek or whoever's in charge of picking testers drop me a line. I don't think my PM's work here but you can PM me on AvantLabs.

Thanks (hopefully) -V

rlee1185

Awards
I'm 20 and I keep overly-detailed logs. I used to be 220+ lbs when I was working out, but I haven't worked out in a year. I'm about 190 now, and I've lost a lot of my strength, but I just started back into a workout routine yesterday. If you want before and after pictures that kick major butt, you should pick me, because I will have done some major improvements in the next few weeks, especially if I'm using your products.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
If its a weightloss product I'll pass but if its not I am just about to start a bulking faze, I have a great program and always do before and after and keep logs. Let me know

Matt_Stuart

Awards
I love trying out new products, if its something new I have to try it I am always looking for bigger better products and what I reccomend to friends of mine they take highly reccomended and I always work for a supplement store which I reccomend even more products to people.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely be interested in taking part. I am currently dieting for a natural show in a little more than 12 weeks from now. 6'1'' 240 at about 10-11% BF. I can provide a detailed log with training and diet info.
In!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I just started cutting 3 weeks ago. I'm also out of work so I have lots of time on my hands for taking pics and keeping detailed logs. I think my past product-testing logs for "SyntheHance" and CLOUT speak for themselves, as do my articles. Derek or whoever's in charge of picking testers drop me a line. I don't think my PM's work here but you can PM me on AvantLabs.

Thanks (hopefully) -V
If you can do pics and bf% you are in.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I'm still going to pick 3 more people, so if you posted you are still in the running.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try out some products for Scivation/Primaforce. I am starting a cut again after I had to stop my last one because of a broken hand. After running cross-country for most of high school, I have been lifting weights for about 3 yrs consistently. Right now I am at 200, 12-13%. I have calipers and an electrical impedence to measure bodyfat and a scale that measures .2 lbs. I currently lift 5x/wk w/ 3 sprint sessions. The weight-training is geared towards strength instead of hypertrophy and the sprints are on a treadmill set to 30secs sprint, 90 secs rest. The speed during the sprint is 10 mph w/ a 9% grade and the rest is 3.5 mph w/ a 9% grade; I do this 10 times per sprint session. I generally consume around 3000 kcals/day split over 5-7 meals. For the macronutrient breakdown, I shoot for 40/40/20(c,p,f), but the macronutrient percentages change depending what my activity and general energy levels are. The only supps i am currently taking is Sesamin(3x/day), a multi, and glucosamine.

BigJim15

Banned
Awards
How old do you need the testers to be? Im only 18 so cannot test certain products but I am willing to be a tester. I have been training for over two years, logging is part of my daily routine as I record my training, diet & supplements, weight and what I have lifted, so logging for you wouldnt be a problem at all. I currently weight 209 lbs at about 11-12% BF.

johnrfit

Awards
Testers wanted

Derek:
I am a 60 year old male who is at the gym 6 days a week. I am 6 ft and weigh 192 pounds. Last year at this time, i was 212. If you are interested, I would be glad to comply with the pictures, logs, etc.
John

ctgblue

Awards
Derek
Ice & I are both planning on competing in April / May.
We have definitely done logs/reviews for several companies including Primaforce/Scivation.
I am pretty sure I can con Ice into pictures for free supps.
My torn calf is healing nicely and the doc wants me to start working it over the next 3 weeks and it should be 100%. I am working around it and still hardening up.
I am now 6'2", 213lbs, around 12%, 41yrs old.
She would definitely see this as a way to force herself on track.

Here's my before pic just to start (night pic, so abs a little smooth, last week)

Attachments

Lobrim

Awards
I'd love to be a tester. I just finished a log over at BB.com for Metrx amped. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642243
I am 212lbs and was planning to start cutting in the next 10 days. I am 37 and have no health concerns.

My plan already included some sciavition products so I would love to see what you have in mind. Can provide picts and bodyfat %. Think I am around 18% right now. Thought I would take 12 weeks and see if I can get down to 13% or so.

My plan was to begin the cut by increasing the intensity of cardio and decreasing cals by 200-300 per day and adjusting it lower if needed every 2 weeks.

I was going to suppliment as follows:
1st 4 weeks:clout/lean green/xtend

2nd 4 weeks: clout/lean green/xtend/sesamin

last 4 weeks: clout/lean green/xtend/sesamin/HEAT-Amp

I lift 5 days a week with cardio 5 days as well. Cardio in the am and lifting in the pm.

Thanks for any consideration.

rock2124

Awards
I would love to be a tester getting ready to shoot a training & diet video in March I have won the AZ heavy novice title, 2nd in the open,12 years of training.6'1" 265lbs 12%bf
Thanks for consideration

sportsagent

Awards
I am planning to start a 12 week body makeover w/ getting my best cuts ever in mind. I don't know what qualifies you to be chosen for this test, but I would be happy to send old pics, and current pics, along with my intentions of what I want out of this next 12 weeks. Let me know.

iLLuSioN

Awards
Im 2 weeks off PCT of a bulker so im ready to start cutting!
im 6'1" 210lbs 13-14% BF
Definatly interested.

jimbo75

Awards
why not

I will give it a try. I am 6' 2 210lbs
18% bf.

Turbos10

Awards
Please Consider me

I would be very interested in doing the test and log for my next cutting phase. Right now I am in a maintenance phase after a bulk and I am planning to start cutting again in about 2-3 more weeks. Right now I am sitting in the mid 12BF range and I am planning to cut down to single digits starting mid February. Below are my stats, recent logs and a recent pic:

Age - 28
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 187lb
BF% - ~12.5%(might be up just a tad)
Training Split:

Day One - Chest/Tri
Day Two - Back/Bi
Day Three - Rest
Day Four - Shoulder/Trap
Day Five - Legs
Day Six - Rest
Day Seven - Rest or Misc workout

When cutting I shoot for (4) 30 minute cardio sessions a week.

Diet - Typical Clean BB diet.

Red Acid Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=613421
General Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=552432

I would be willing to keep the log here and on BB.com. If you need any more info, please ask. Thanks for considering me!

Attachments

Live4this13

Awards
I'd be willing to do it. I am cutting right now. 4 day split with cardio. I can do pics and measurements.

5'8
14% bf

I can post a link to my reviews in the past and my journal. I have reviewed all scivations proteins on bb.com

I will do a log with pics and bf% on here bb.com, man sports, and on athletes.com where I mod at. Let me know.

Thanks L4T13

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Dont know when you want to start this, I am currently in a bulking cycle. I would be intersted though, looking to cut after im done. 6'4" 203lbs 12%bf. Can do pics, measurements, diet, bf%

delton

delton

Awards
I would like to test your product. I'm 40, 5'6, 170 lbs, and 16% bf. I've been lifting for many years and I keep detailed logs. I'm currently interested in reducing my bodyfat while maintaining strength, using low carbohydrate dieting, continued resistance training, and mild interval cardio training. I've used Sesamin to good effect in the past. I train 4-5 times per week for 60-90 minutes, including interval training.

ckbuddha

Awards
testing

I am currently winding down on a cutting cycle, and am planning on doing an extended lean bulk when I am through.

Currently 30 yrs old, 5'11", 175 pounds at approximately 12% bodyfat according to calipers.

Current routine is as follows:
Mon - Arms
Tues - Legs
Thur - Chest/shoulders
Fri - Back

Consuming ~2000 calories/day 50pro/30carb/20fat macronutrient ratio.

I do cardio/HIIT Mon/Wed/Fri in the AM. Would be able to take pictures (monthly, Bi-weekly, weekly), measure and track bodyfat, weight, and other measurements as needed.

paperbolix

Awards
free stuff, why not..what kind of products are these? I only cut, 160 5'8" can provide dig cam pics

granby140

Awards
id be interested. I am getting back into lifting after a 6 month lay off due to back problems. I got "fat" during that time. Would be a great way to try new supps out

jesuit

Awards
I would like to be part of your product testing.

sex:Male
height: 80 inches
weight: don't know, i don't weigh myself and i would guess around 16% bodyfat
diet: low carb with one refreed per week
Workout: entire body 3 times a week, non workout days i hike for cardio

I am currently cutting and want to get down to about 8%
I can take pictures and keep acurate track of everything I eat, and my training

beast69

beast69

Awards
I would be very interested in testing some of your products.....that is if us canadians are included :D

I haven't posted much on this site yet, but I am a regular poster over at BB.com under the same name, and have kept a log on primaforce's Thermal Rage, and am currently using a combo of Scivation's Lipidfx/Sesamin which I will be finishing in about a week, after which time I plan to cut for an additional 4-8 weeks

current stats:

Age - 18 (19 in less than a month)
Height - 6'
Weight - 195-200lbs
BF% - 12-13% (hard to gauge EXACTLY with water retention from lipidfx)
Bodytype - meso-endo

Cutting diet is basically a carb cycling diet, and consists of the following each week(approximately):

1xREFEED - 3400kCals - 400g carbs
2xHIGH CARB - 2600kCals - 200g carbs
3xLOW CARB - 2200kCals - 100g carbs
1xNO CARB - 2000kCals

Protein kept above 250g/day
Fat kept at minimum 60g/day

Staple Supplements:
-ON 100% whey protein (although i consider this more of a food than anything)
-Higher Power CEE
-Fish oil
-Generic Mulivitamin

and I have about 1.5 bottles of Sesamin left at the moment, that may or may not be used during the rest of my cut, depending on whether or not i'm chosen for this.

I will be finishing my final exams at the beginning of next week, so that will free up a lot of my time in order to keep proper logs.

I own a good quality digital camera, so I am able to take pictures as often as possible.

I generally work out each bodypart twice per week, once for strength (3-6 reps), and once for hypertrophy (6-10 reps), almost always stopping about 1 rep shy of failure.

If wanted, I can post links to my current/past logs (the few that i've been able to do).

BAsically, I've NEVER cut to under 12% BF before, and have made it my goal to finally reach single-digit BF% before i begin lean bulking.

Good luck to all those who get chosen!

uspider

Awards
I'll do it!

I'd love to do it. Been training hardcore for 10 years now.
started at 130 lbs. lean. Now 180 lbs.
lean at 5'6" tall. I spare no expense when it comes to diet & supplements so a test would suit me well.