Stimu8 Review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big shout out to Snagency for getting me a packet of samples.

Like always, anyone who sends me free product. I like to at least give them an honest review, good or bad.

I was mainly looking into Stimu8 because of reviews I've read or random chatter. So lets get this started.

Taste: I feel like I've had this flavor before or something very similar. I can't put my finger on what the other product was. But my sample was Tropical Storm and it wasn't bad at all. I didn't mind drinking, the only thing is, I'm not sure if I had a full tub if I might get sick of the flavoring. Like I said I can't put my finger on the other product with similar flavor but as I drank this I felt like that flavor wasn't something I enjoyed long term.

Mixability: I put this in a blender bottle as I always do with my preworkouts. Mixed flawlessly. I had no chunks or grit at all. Even when I was done drinking it and got home to wash the bottle there was zero residue in the shaker cup.

Effects/energy: To give an idea what my protocol is on preworkouts. I leave my gym stuff in my car, after work I get in the car and mix my powder up and drink it. It's about 10-15 minute drive and then I have to get changed at the gym. I was about a block or two away from the gym when I could feel the Stimu8 kick in which was super fast. At first it was one of those feelings of a stim rush that brough a smile to your face. The day seems to just get a bit brighter outside. So I got to the gym and was ready to go.

The first thing I noticed as soon as I left the locker room and touched a weight was I was sweating like I had taken a strong thermo product. It was warm out but not that warm, probably mid 60's. I also noticed whenever a cool breeze hit me I was shivering and sweating at the same time. At the beginning of the workout I didn't feel too stim'd out but felt good to be in the gym. Focus was enhanced but not quite laser like. For whatever reason I was really into the music that was playing in my headphones.

As the workout shifted from chest to tri's I started feeling different. As I was doing dips I felt like my heart was going to come through my chest after each set, the feeling didn't last long. I also started to feel shaky just a bit. I feel that if I had not been working out I would have noticed the shakes a lot more. I was speeding like a champ at this point and was wondering if I was going to be able to sleep at night.

Cardio was a breaze and I stopped noticing the heart pounding when doing cardio which was odd because I do HIIT. Anyway I was feeling better than I had just 10-15 minutes earlier.

Left the gym and even 2-3 hours after dosing the product I was feeling alert and good. I felt amazing at this point, smooth energy and in an overall good mood. But it was getting late and I was worried. Went for a walk around my town and started to settle down.

Needless to say I was able to sleep just fine. This stuff is strong and lasts a good while in the enrgy department but once it starts to wear off it does so pretty quickly. But I didn't experience any harsh crash.

I'd recommend this product but I'd probably use it at half a dose for awhile.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome stuff YG! so glad you enjoyed, and we really appreciate you taking the time here to offer your personal feedback

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic detailed review. I've been looking for a strong pre-workout since the 1'3 dime ban and based on all the feedback I've been reading on STIMUL8, I think this will end up being my next go to pre-workout :D

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just tried my Stimul8... I took it 14 minutes ago after my first two clients, feeling down and out with all the training, double cardio and cutting water fornmy show this weekend... AND BOOM! I suddenly have an increased heart rate & I'm walking on the treadmill watching sports center on my break after my last meal.

Biggest mistake was not buying this for the beginning of my show prep.

Energy puts Alphamine down to #2 on my scale, but the taste was a bit off.

Looking forward to a future run with this!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried my Stimul8... I took it 14 minutes ago after my first two clients, feeling down and out with all the training, double cardio and cutting water fornmy show this weekend... AND BOOM! I suddenly have an increased heart rate & I'm walking on the treadmill watching sports center on my break after my last meal.

Biggest mistake was not buying this for the beginning of my show prep.

Energy puts Alphamine down to #2 on my scale, but the taste was a bit off.

Looking forward to a future run with this!
Thanks for the review! We have two new flavors coming out atm. Cherry Limeade and watermelon.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the review! We have two new flavors coming out atm. Cherry Limeade and watermelon.
I will definitely be picking it up for my next contest or to replace my coffee in the off season.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely be picking it up for my next contest or to replace my coffee in the off season.
Guys love it at a quarter scoop for that pick me up and appetite suppression. Very versatile.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually keep a tub in my desk... go with a 1/3 of a scoop on those afternoons when I get the nods ....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect pick me up, pre-cardio, pre-workout and if you split the dose twice a day imo it can be used as a great fat burner, STIMUL8 is really the complete package.