Looking for a minor recomp maybe with 550-XD

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for some advice on a recomp I want to do. I'm 36 5'10 210lbs 34 waist about 12-13% bf. Looking to get ready for pool season. I've been lifting since high school, but on and off. Plenty of diet and gym experience, however a lot less with the pro-hormone type of supplementation.

Was thinking
550-XD 2 caps a day for 30 days
Revolution PCT 2 caps for 30 days
Erase 3 caps a day for 30 days

i already have 2 bottles of the Rev PCT

does that look okay? Do i need to add anything? Should I run 550 for 45 or 60 days? Drop the erase?

My main goal is to get ready for Vegas pool season, so i want my bottom abs to come in. Can't go wrong with having a boost in getting stronger in the gym as well. Any suggestions? Should I go with a different product etc.

Thanks.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
or i guess the 550 is no longer available at the planet. damn it. Any suggestions on where to pick it up or a similar product in your line that I can run similarly to suit my goals. That sucks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
550XD is great for recomp, it is sorely missed by a lot of ppl
there can still be some found online, but you will have to do your own searches..as we discontinued production awhile back, the amount on the market gets slimmer all the time

as for pct: your 2 bottles of REV PCT will be sufficient, no need to run erase at all
one or the other

let us know how your search turns out