Planning my first ccycle of 1 andro

hw101

Awards
After the new year I'll most likely run 1 andro 2 caps a day for 6 weeks . Pct will be pure test and pct revo for 4 weeks . Now at 6 weeks will I experience shut down? What can be side effects I shall prepare for. I'm 5 foot 5 162-165 pounds training for a good 2 years went from 133 to where I am now . I'm hoping 1 andro can put on a little lean mass while dropping 2% bf. any thoughts?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
This company's forum not so active lately.
I will try to help but you also should wait for a rep to comment.

With two caps per day you not gonna get shut down. According to my research most people dose it 3-4 per day and absolutely fine with pct you have.
Side affects most noticeable probably could be the lethargy but this happens mainly from higher dose 4+ caps. You can always battle it with 4ad.

Bottom line probably with 2 caps per day you will be fine with minimal side affect. But remember that everybody are different and have different reaction to things.

hw101

Awards
Thanks for the reply . It's holiday season so the reps are all busy . No biggie just prepping my run for after the new year and have everything good to go

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to help.
Yes the holidays are making everyone busy.
I'm also planning my cycle.
Gona ran 1-alpha, more potent version of 1- andro. Gonna start low, 2 caps per day and up the dosage if I feel right. You can do the same to Max your results with this product.
Is it your first PH run ?

hw101

Awards
This will be my first run of anything hormonal. I'll be putting in my order soon for everything . Nutra is out of stock as of right now . Can't wait

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
like what side effects should you be expecting or? I guess I don't really understand the question

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing my first cycle of a PH i.e. 1-andro. Had some great results gained 10 lbs and dropped 2% BF over 6 weeks.

I started at 3 caps/day - 2 in the AM prior to workout at 330 am and 1 at night before bed along with 1 Rev Black just to play it safe.

I followed this for the first 5 days and felt good so bumped it up to 4 caps/day - 2 AM prior to workout and 2 before bed with 1 cap Rev Black for the remaining cycle.

Excellent strength gains as well as mass gains and the only side effect i had was my libido dropped a little but just added in 4 caps of pure test - 2 AM and 2 PM and it came right back.

I'm not an expert, this is just my experience from my cycle. Hope it helps.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great run ! Thanks for the advice
Hi HW, there are 1 Andro logs here on AM. I suggest using the forum search function. I ran a cycle myself and had good gains with minor side effects. Good luck man.

hw101

Awards
I've read most reviews and logs on 1 andro . This the reason I want to run it . Just wanted opinions on it and what people think of my dosage and pct that's all .

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
I'm also can't wait to start.

For a first run this PH is perfect. My advise is to be ready to bump the dose for 3 tabs to maximize this cycle. You should start with 2 per day for 15 to 20 days , this should be enough to see how your body reacts to it, then up to 3.
No need to take pct products during the cycle.
If you have libido issue - add 4dhea or maybe some trib. If you check the forums the reps have stopped advising to take daa and pct during the run.
What else do you waiting to get from nutra for the run ?

hw101

Awards
I'll be ordering 2 bottles finaflex 1 andro 1 bottle pct rev and 1 bottle pure test . Only thing not at nutra is 1 andro as of now

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Oh I see ...

I guess it sigh for a good product. :)
Anyway, good luck with the run.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read most reviews and logs on 1 andro . This the reason I want to run it . Just wanted opinions on it and what people think of my dosage and pct that's all .
That's good that you read through the logs. I agree that the Revolution and PureTest is not required while on 1Andro (unless you experience problems) cycle. Save for PCT only. I'd post up a log on here to let the Finaflex reps guide you. They are great reps and super helpful. Good luck.

hw101

Awards
Nice just checked nutra it's in I'll be placing my order shortly

hw101

Awards
Just placed order will be on jan 2nd and will start once In

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
an entire thread with no company rep posting in reply?
shameful :eek:
abudabu - great first reply you had, thanks for that
OP - the compound you refer to is one of the mildest (yet still significantly active) hormonal products on the market
2 caps is very light dose, and as stated already one should experience no significant sides with 4 cap dosing either, outside of perhaps some minute lethargy .. as with many things, this is an individual phenomenon (again as has been noted)

look forward to following your thread when you get going, and we will certainly be here to guide you along should you have questions

happy new year! :party: