Winter Soldier... Crea-Trona[Bulking Edition]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Winter Soldier... Crea-Trona[Bulking Edition]


    I've been at home lifting a lot. Havn't been logging it but I've been breaking barriers! I didn't log my 1-Andro/1-Alpha cycle but I have gained lean mass. Leaning out and feeling thick at the same time.


    Supplements:
    Crea-Trona (Powder) 1-3 Scoops per day
    Fish Oil
    One a Day Men's Multivitamin
    Achilles Joint Support (Left over product)


    Age: 21
    Current Weight: 208
    Height 5'11


    I am also getting Ignite2 for Christmas but that's in a while. I feel like I have been doing multiple cut downs and recomps and havn't really bulked. I have never used creatine before to be honest! I KNOW. It's like the thing that everyone goes to first. It's winter time, winter warrior bulking season. I want to fully attempt a successful, clean bulk. I will be posting progress pics along with some food shots.


    Going to be a long, cold, dark winter. Looks like I'll be killing it in the basement all season. Also recently stopped smoking too which is crazy for me. Lifts and pics to be uploaded tomorrow.


  2. Subbed for massive gains my friend!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Started my cycle yesterday! Took 3 scoops of Crea-Trona before lifting.

    Started off with Incline Bench before Flat Bench for once, just changing things up.

    Incline Bench Press:
    Warmup: 115x10
    135x8
    155x8
    135x8

    Flat Bench Press:
    135x8
    185x6
    185x6
    135x13(Burnout Set for fun)

    Dumbbell Chest Flies:
    3 sets - 35x12
    (In between sets I squeeze my chest together and hold for 10 seconds)

    Decline Pushups:
    3 sets of 10

    Normally I Flat Bench and do Incline Dumbbell Presses for upper chest instead of Incline Bench but I wanted to change it up on myself. Was performing these lifts with a pretty slow tempo and my chest isn't used to back to back benching, kind of a shock to the system. When performing chest flies I was watching youtube videos and I forget who it was but they turn their wrists inward as they squeezed their chest. I tried that out and felt a huge squeeze going on! Felt great

    Lifting later, also might be posting some food pics and Day 1 Starting pics

  4. Recent Pics..
    Name:  2uxydua.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  18.5 KB
    Name:  2mxrfhz.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  19.2 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Recent Pics..
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 246"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 247"/>
    See some major improvement in your chest ,shoulders and traps since the last time I saw some pics.

    Something is going right
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Started my cycle yesterday! Took 3 scoops of Crea-Trona before lifting.

    Started off with Incline Bench before Flat Bench for once, just changing things up.

    Incline Bench Press:
    Warmup: 115x10
    135x8
    155x8
    135x8

    Flat Bench Press:
    135x8
    185x6
    185x6
    135x13(Burnout Set for fun)

    Dumbbell Chest Flies:
    3 sets - 35x12
    (In between sets I squeeze my chest together and hold for 10 seconds)

    Decline Pushups:
    3 sets of 10

    Normally I Flat Bench and do Incline Dumbbell Presses for upper chest instead of Incline Bench but I wanted to change it up on myself. Was performing these lifts with a pretty slow tempo and my chest isn't used to back to back benching, kind of a shock to the system. When performing chest flies I was watching youtube videos and I forget who it was but they turn their wrists inward as they squeezed their chest. I tried that out and felt a huge squeeze going on! Felt great

    Lifting later, also might be posting some food pics and Day 1 Starting pics
    Remember seeing Lee Haney doing flies that way...makes it easier to squeeze the inner chest.

    I use a moderate twist, not all the way in.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    See some major improvement in your chest ,shoulders and traps since the last time I saw some pics.

    Something is going right
    this, agreed

    in for observation

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    See some major improvement in your chest ,shoulders and traps since the last time I saw some pics.

    Something is going right
    Been blogging for about 10 months now. I think logging, trial and error, research and criticism allowed me to get here. I've never been at this point, mentally or physically so let's see what happens this winter

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Been blogging for about 10 months now. I think logging, trial and error, research and criticism allowed me to get here. I've never been at this point, mentally or physically so let's see what happens this winter
    Hard works pays off thumbs up bro!

    Here's my new link by the way

    edje007...spreading my wings
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Took creatine and for some reason really wanted to see my arms blow up today. Hit up some Biceps and Triceps.

    Concentrated DB Curls:
    3x35x8

    Bicep 21's with an EZ Curl Bar:
    3 sets of 21 at 55lbs (Burned so bad, it's been awhile)

    Hammercurls:
    3x40x8

    Triceps Dumbbell Extensions:
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    Skullcrushers:
    85x6
    85x6
    85x6

    Tricep Kickbacks: (Flexed Triceps in between sets-static)
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

    I think I'm going to take some measurements of myself and see if Crea-Trona puts some size on me. Also planning on adding up lifting numbers and see if I can increase volume without decreasing weight.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Took creatine and for some reason really wanted to see my arms blow up today. Hit up some Biceps and Triceps.

    Concentrated DB Curls:
    3x35x8

    Bicep 21's with an EZ Curl Bar:
    3 sets of 21 at 55lbs (Burned so bad, it's been awhile)

    Hammercurls:
    3x40x8

    Triceps Dumbbell Extensions:
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

    Skullcrushers:
    85x6
    85x6
    85x6

    Tricep Kickbacks: (Flexed Triceps in between sets-static)
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

    I think I'm going to take some measurements of myself and see if Crea-Trona puts some size on me. Also planning on adding up lifting numbers and see if I can increase volume without decreasing weight.
    Looks like a nice work out, but I would have saved the 21's for last ( of the biceps exercises), and put the hammer curls before them.

    Keep killing it bro!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Looks like a nice work out, but I would have saved the 21's for last ( of the biceps exercises), and put the hammer curls before them.

    Keep killing it bro!
    Normally I do, just switchin **** up! Felt pretty good though, shocked my muscles but didn't negatively affect my hammercurl form.

  13. Took some protein and ate a nice meal after lifting. Was on my computer doing some research and I decided to pull out the old g8 I got. Mixed it up (pretty much a full scoop for me, I have a terrible terrible 4am sleep schedule). Gotta say, idk why people say the taste is bad. Tbh I love the taste, especially for a night time drink. Went to bed with no struggle at all. Woke up feeling groggy and really had to take a piss. Now I'm laying in my bed again but that g8 sleep made me feel really good. I needed a refreshing sleep like that again! Going to start taking it every night

  14. Went all in today on this one!

    Leg Day!

    Squat:
    135x10(warmup)
    185x10
    205x10
    205x10
    135x10(Slower tempo)

    Leg Extensions:
    100x12
    100x12
    100x12

    Leg Curls:
    80x10
    80x10
    80x8

    Calf Raises:
    3 sets of 25(Slow)
    1 set of 50(Fast)

    Decline Ab Curls:
    3 sets of 15(slow and controlled)

    I have recently adjusted my squat and really focused on perfect form, ass to grass. My correct squat now destroys my legs the next day and I feel sore in all different parts of my legs that I never used to be. Really squeezing my leg extensions too at the top and flexing dem wheels hard! Definitely an intense workout for me. Went upstairs and through half of Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef on the good ole George Foreman and whipped it up along with some lettuce. About to take some pills along with my g8.

    I don't know what to expect with my Creatrona yet. After taking it I can feel it in my stomach for sure. Mixibility is great as well. Also curious to how much water I should be drinking a day. didn't really look into that.

  15. just stay well-hydrated
    I seem to remember it was you who had an issue with PX Black as well from not drinking enough water when taking it..
    shoot for at least a gallon h2o daily, and if you can get it to 1.5g a day, all the better
    daily, never let more than an hour go by without drinking some water - always good rule to live by

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    just stay well-hydrated
    I seem to remember it was you who had an issue with PX Black as well from not drinking enough water when taking it..
    shoot for at least a gallon h2o daily, and if you can get it to 1.5g a day, all the better
    daily, never let more than an hour go by without drinking some water - always good rule to live by
    I havnt had a drink in hours =o time to get some water and go on my break at work.

  17. Killed a shoulder day but forgot to log the lifts. Was really great though, changing it up and trying new lifts with my shoulders and traps. Was going to bench yesterday but worked a 10 hour shift and was really tired, just decided to watch monday night football. Went to the basement really tired to do a chest workout and I found a jumping spider in Iron City so I ran away lol... too tired to deal with my fear of spiders.

    Shoveling my driveway and then working 4 to 8 tonight. Lifts come later

  18. Chest Day yesterday

    Flat Bench Press
    135x8
    185x5
    205x4
    225x4
    225x4
    205x4
    135x20(burnout set)

    Incline dumbbell presses
    45x15
    45x15
    45x15

    Dumbbell flyes
    2x35x12

    Squeezed my pecs after every set.. vicious.

  19. keep bringing that intensity my man

  20. Been following you on the FINAFLEX forum, thought I better check in here as well. Like that hard flex after each set, I am sure the pump was intense.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Been following you on the FINAFLEX forum, thought I better check in here as well. Like that hard flex after each set, I am sure the pump was intense.
    Haha thank you!
    And yeah, my chest was so pumped up I've never felt that before. Mentally shocked me like no other!

  22. So all the girls upfront at my work place call me muscles.. Neways at the end of my shift I bought an issue of Flex Magazine to check it out. Pretty cool man and a good amount of information in there, already learned some ****.

    Yesterday was back day! Ahhh

    Barbell rows:
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Rear Delt Db Flyes: (paused at the top)
    15x12
    15x15
    15x12

    Chin ups/Pull ups: (havnt tried pullups in months)
    4 sets of 4

    Deadlifts: (Hate Deadlifts)
    135x8
    205x5
    205x5
    205x5

    Hyperextensions:
    25lb plate x 15
    25lb x 15
    25 x 12

    All in all, really good workout. Deadlifts annoy me. 185 seems too light and 205 seems too heavy. My problem with Deadlifts is really my wrists and forearms are too week to move up in weight, they can't pull that much!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Deadlifts annoy me. 185 seems too light and 205 seems too heavy. My problem with Deadlifts is really my wrists and forearms are too week to move up in weight, they can't pull that much!
    Same here, my dead lifts are nothing to write home about. And every time I try to go heavy - I end up tweaking my back.

    For grip and forearms strength you could try some farmer walks.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Same here, my dead lifts are nothing to write home about. And every time I try to go heavy - I end up tweaking my back.

    For grip and forearms strength you could try some farmer walks.
    Yeah I was thinking that too. Gonna start throwing forearm lifts into my arm days for now on. Normally I just do biceps and triceps.

  25. Arms Day
    Standing ez curl
    Warm-up: 85x8
    115x6
    105x8
    85x10

    Hammercurls:
    3x45x10

    Standing dumbbell curls:
    2x45x8

    Concentration curls:
    2x30x8

    Tricep bench press:
    2x135x10
    155x6

    Overhead tricep extensions:
    30x10
    40x15
    50x15

    Tricep kickbacks:
    2x25x10

    Forearms:
    Reverse curls:
    3x45x10

    Dumbbell Wrist twists:
    2x25x15

    Noticing the effects of Creatrona I'm pretty sure. When lifting, I am just blowing up. Muscles look a lot thicker I think.

    Side effects:
    -Mild acne (could also be from me working 36 hours this week, being dirty all the time nd ****)
    -Just feeling bigger all the time (but I've also been like that lately o.o!)

  26. My arms be all like..

    Name:  ForumRunner_20131213_140527.png
Views: 265
Size:  524.1 KB

  27. For deadlift either try hook grip or alternate grip. Either of those two options should help alleviate whatever grip issues you have. Don't use straps for any pulling exercises and start implementing carries/farmer walks into your shoulder days. Sounds like your grip needs A LOT of work.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    For deadlift either try hook grip or alternate grip. Either of those two options should help alleviate whatever grip issues you have. Don't use straps for any pulling exercises and start implementing carries/farmer walks into your shoulder days. Sounds like your grip needs A LOT of work.
    Yeah I kinda tweaked my wrist a few weeks back and on some exercises you can feel it. Deadlift though is like a smack in the face to my frail wrists Lmao. Used to have a killergrip in wrestling too, idk Wtf happened..

  29. 11:43... Time for Leg Day! Doesn't matter what time it is, no days off!

  30. Went to my brothers college graduation today. Long day. Time to take g8 and get some good sleep. Got the morning shift tomorrow, 8 till 2. Lifting shoulders after
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM
  2. PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 06:42 AM
  3. Finaflex Crea-Trona log
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:46 AM
  4. KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 12:39 PM
  5. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Log in
Log in