Winter Soldier... Crea-Trona[Bulking Edition]

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
A lot of my motivation comes from youtube. Of course, I found this on the side.. Watch the guy on the far left... just terrible.
[video=youtube;yPO7H15H2j4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPO7H15H2j4[/video]

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Lol leaks on stage.. disgusting. That's when you hit rock bottom.

Taking g8 now and gonna sleep gooooood tonight. Saw Anchorman 2, pretty good for a sequel.

Will post my shoulder traps and triceps lift I had earlier, tomorrow. Also going to hit up some core and maybe forearms tomorrow before my weekend of rest.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Shoulder day yesterday!

Loosened up my delts with some light weight movements before beginning.

Incline Shoulder Press:
3 sets of 8 - 90lbs

Shoulder press machine:
90x10
120x8
120x8
90x10

Cable side raises: these felt phenomenal.
30x8
20x10
20x10

Barbell shrugs:
135x10
185x8
135x10

Front raises with a 45 plate-slow tempo
2 sets of 8

Dumbbell front raises:
35x8
30x8
25x8

Dumbbell forward, straight up and backwards shrugs:
60x8 Forward/Backwards/StaightUp
55x8 F/B/S
55x8 F/B/S

Seated Tricep pushdown machine:
100x8
100x8
135x10
135x10

Tricep Close Grip Pulldowns:
120sx10
140sx8
140sx8

Cable Reverse Tricep Curls:
30x8
40x8
40x8

Being new to having a gym membership, I've been getting caught up in doing so many different variations of lifts. I havnt been this sore since I started lifting. My entire body isn't used to me hitting my muscles from so many different techniques, lifts and angles. I'm loving this! It's exactly what I need to take it to the next level, especially when bulking. It can help me be more effective.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder day yesterday!

Loosened up my delts with some light weight movements before beginning.

Incline Shoulder Press:
3 sets of 8 - 90lbs

Shoulder press machine:
90x10
120x8
120x8
90x10

Cable side raises: these felt phenomenal.
30x8
20x10
20x10

Barbell shrugs:
135x10
185x8
135x10

Front raises with a 45 plate-slow tempo
2 sets of 8

Dumbbell front raises:
35x8
30x8
25x8

Dumbbell forward, straight up and backwards shrugs:
60x8 Forward/Backwards/StaightUp
55x8 F/B/S
55x8 F/B/S

Seated Tricep pushdown machine:
100x8
100x8
135x10
135x10

Tricep Close Grip Pulldowns:
120sx10
140sx8
140sx8

Cable Reverse Tricep Curls:
30x8
40x8
40x8

Being new to having a gym membership, I've been getting caught up in doing so many different variations of lifts. I havnt been this sore since I started lifting. My entire body isn't used to me hitting my muscles from so many different techniques, lifts and angles. I'm loving this! It's exactly what I need to take it to the next level, especially when bulking. It can help me be more effective.
Don't forget the rear delts my friend....

Nice volume going on here!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lmao yeah that happens to the best of us! As for call of duty. You're looking at the 2009 Xbox 360 best player in the state of Pennsylvania for cod4 :) I got paid to play tourney matches, etc etc. I play alot of games still lol but not competitively nemore
sounds like you should play my kid
he never played any tourneys or anything, but he mauls ppl online all the time, effortlessly
all you bastards that are that good, you're all gonna have carpal tunnel when you get to be my age
better skin your chickens while you can

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
sounds like you should play my kid
he never played any tourneys or anything, but he mauls ppl online all the time, effortlessly
all you bastards that are that good, you're all gonna have carpal tunnel when you get to be my age
better skin your chickens while you can
Got a gaming pc and an Xbox 360 that I stopped using. Debating getting an Xbox one but when ur naturally the best at all gun games, you must play all the time. Lifting got me out of my gaming addiction tbh. Which it is actually an addiction, it increases the level of dopamine similar to drugs.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifting addiction > Gaming Addiction

Adonis complex

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOOM

...my kids are all over these games too. Actually, at times it drives me nuts!
What really drives me nuts ia kids age 4 who know how to work a tablet or a freakin iphone.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
What really drives me nuts ia kids age 4 who know how to work a tablet or a freakin iphone.
Totally agree, my little cousins all had cell phones at the age of like 5 and have smart phones, tablets, etc. They never get off of them

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On that note....wet got my son an Xbox, tv and a cell phone for Christmas.....lol woooops

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Sexual harrassment.. like the hot athletic girl following me around my new gym. This girl is dropping ass to grass. Can't even run game on this one cuz I'm bulking and not as hardbody as before o.o

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexual harrassment.. like the hot athletic girl following me around my new gym. This girl is dropping ass to grass. Can't even run game on this one cuz I'm bulking and not as hardbody as before o.o
If she was following you around... you should be running game!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow followers. Happy Holidays! Hopefully you can all tolerate your family and "loved ones" :D

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow followers. Happy Holidays! Hopefully you can all tolerate your family and "loved ones" :D
Same to you Irish. Nice work in here, been lurking.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Few days off as expected due to holidays and all that. My online college class starts today along with work.

Gonna lift something before work at 3. Don't know what yet!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
We do have a lot of leftover turkey. Hit an awesome leg workout before going to work all day.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
My online College marketing class started today. Got back from work and had time to bang out the first couple of assignments. Makes room for the gym tomorrow! Gonna tear up biceps and back tomorrow with my friend.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My online College marketing class started today. Got back from work and had time to bang out the first couple of assignments. Makes room for the gym tomorrow! Gonna tear up biceps and back tomorrow with my friend.
Brains and muscle go hand in hand

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Work, college, and the gym. Good to see you can find the balance. I know it can be hard. Good on ya.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Work, college, and the gym. Good to see you can find the balance. I know it can be hard. Good on ya.
Yeah, starting to get my **** straight! 2 hours left.. waiting patiently to get to the gym..

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Working all day till 8 and then doing marketing homework which is due later. After this weekend ny schedule will open up more.

For Christmas I got a lifting belt, flex magazine yearly subscription, about 20 pounds of different proteins, and ignite 2. My brother got the Muscle Pharm Swole Stack which includes like everything they've made. He also got some Arnold Iron Pump which I will have to try!!!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I've been using ignite 2. It doesn't give me an upset stomach or a crash like mark wahlbergs pre workout igniter. So nice to use it again although the marked pre workout ain't bad. Kinda reminds me of jack3d without all the stims

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Getting ready for the gym. Gonna hit back and biceps. I've been lifting all the time with my buddy but havnt been logging my lifts due to a tight schedule lately in this holiday season.

Got a 6 pack of Yuengling and a 6 pack of Bud Light Platinum for tonight. Prepared for loss of balance and brain function.. I'm gettin ****ed up!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Recently I've been trying out a lot of new workouts, accessory lifts, just changing up my routines. Sometimes I get bored of the same 5 lifts on a day so I switch things up and add other lifts.

New lifts include working forearms on either tricep or bicep days. I hit triceps with chest, biceps with back, and then at the end of the week I hit both sides again. Feel like my arms have been blowing up!! I've also started to add Deadlifts back into my routine, the other day I pulled 275 for 2 which is the highest I've ever attempted. Deadlifts put so much pressure on my body and I love it ina way. Through in some more core work on my leg day along with those broomstick twists for oblique. Lastly, been doing dropsets at the end of my leg extensions until my quads are all ripped up.

Hope everyone is doing well, I know I am :D

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Chest Day only and it felt great.
Worked my way up and then attempted 255 and got it on flat bench for 2, PR!!!
Creatrona is all done with too =\

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Clean bulk begins, I was a bit sloppy before. Been fixing it though with some easy adjustments.

Cooked those Brussels sprouts by steaming them in the microwave for 3 minutes with some water at the bottom. Then I put them in a pan with butter and tossed some garlic powder on top. Best thing I've ever made, bring on the complex carbs. Gotta start adding more sustenance to my meals. Next step is to learn how to make rice (my mom will teach me :D )

ForumRunner_20140107_152025.png

ForumRunner_20140107_152036.png

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Killed my shoulders and traps today!

Seated Military Press:
Warm-up- 45x15
95x10
115x8
115x8

Barbell Shrugs:
135x10
185x8
185x8
135x10

Cable Side Raises:
30x10
40x8
30x10

Shoulder Press Machine:
90x10
130x8
150x6
110x10

Front raises with plates/dropset:
45x8
35x8
25x8

Dumbbell Shrugs: Forward, backwards, straight up
40x8 forward/backwards/up
40x8 f/b/u
40x8 f/b/u

Tricep pulldowns close grip:
90x10
150x8
150x8

Reverse grip cable curls:
30x8
40x6
30x8

Tricep pushdown machine:
110x10
150x8
170x4
110x10

All over the place, shoulders were all swole after this workout. Got home and had 2 scoops of EAS vanilla whey mixed with milk, whipped up 6 egg whites and steamed Brussels sprouts. Awesome meal, feeling so tired right now. Should have vasotropin and anatropin coming in soon, it'll be fun to experiment with those.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Worst workout in a while this morning. Work up earlier than normal, had a slice of bread, took pre workout and went to the gym for legs and core with my friend..

I was so dizzy and out of it and I only performed like 4 sets of squats with low weight. We did leg curls and lef extensions.. the whole workout I just wanted to throw up and he just wanted to leave cuz he hates legs. Just a bad morning lol, just terrible

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hmmm - these days happen
chalk it up, move on, and bring extra intensity to next leg session

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Steve said, forget it and give it your all on your next session. We have all had those days where things whether it be physical or mental just don't go well. There are so many outside influences that can affect our training. Perhaps you might even be just getting sick. Rest up, then kill it!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't sweat it Irish. You'll kill the next workout. The thing to be concerned about is that you have a training partner that hates leg workouts. Smh.