Might bulk this fall/winter

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
History of cycles to start this off. Been lifting since the late 90s and have ran this

Early2000s cycle 1 500sust w 400 deca 12weeks
2 100mg prop eod 50mg Winston eod 12wks but I think I ran the winny for 6-14 and cut the test at 12

3 500 sust 400 primo 12wks and added winny 50mg eod from 6-12....I looked my best ever

Then in 08 I came across 75 winny tabs and took them I think 25mg eod for 12 weeks

2021 I tried a sarm lgd 10mg Ed and mk677 25mg Ed

Now I got on trt this Feb but for the first8 wks I ran 300mgs and 300mcg cjc Ed w impa 600mcg 5 on 2 off.

So I'm 42 now and just started trt my doctor prescribes me cyp at 200mgs a week, I've been getting weaker the last few years and thought why not go on trt. My natural test was 767,but I was struggling the past few yrs. My doctor said she will prescribe me primo for a few months so I was thinking cool ill get a few bottles of test and up it to 500 for a few months and add some deca at like 400. Then cruise back on 200 w whatever the primo is for a few. She said she gotta look up the dosing of what she can prescribe. It's probably gonna only be 100 or 200 a week but it's gonna be real. My question is do you think I'm too old to safely run a cycle now? Granted I'll be taking a sartan and ai, I'll probably run it w some mk over my cjc and impa, but I've never tried npp. any advice from @Smont @Hyde and anyone else who has good insite.

Proposed cycle 12weeks
500 test idk probably my pharmacy cyp w whatever cyp I can get
400 deca
Probably can't get gh so I'll just get some mk 25mg Ed w berberine
40mg telemasartan Ed .I'll get prescribed
.25 MG arimadex ..I'll get prescribed

Idk this seems like a good idea I had great results w the deca b4 but it was in my first stack however was like 20yrs ago. My bold work is good as of June. Any insite or advise would be great. should I take some liver kidney support heart health .I haven't ran much gear over time but my age is getting in the question about stepping on the gas a Lil bit. Thanks

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look up wellness clinics they prescribe testosterone and peptides there's alot of them
Natural test of 767 at 42 years old is far from low. I'm surprised even the clinics are prescribing with people coming in with test like that. I haven't really tried to get TRT from any of the clinics but I always assumed it was mostly people purposefully tanking their test levels and then going in for TRT. I didn't know they were prescribing it for basically anyone who walked in.

Also, what exactly do you mean she is prescribing you "primo?" I read that as primobolan but I must be misunderstanding it.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Natural test of 767 at 42 years old is far from low. I'm surprised even the clinics are prescribing with people coming in with test like that. I haven't really tried to get TRT from any of the clinics but I always assumed it was mostly people purposefully tanking their test levels and then going in for TRT. I didn't know they were prescribing it for basically anyone who walked in.

Also, what exactly do you mean she is prescribing you "primo?" I read that as primobolan but I must be misunderstanding it.
I'm understanding you as deliberately being a negative turd

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm understanding you as deliberately being a negative turd
Dude I'm just confused by your post. Your doctor prescribed you test... so what is the additional "primo" they are prescribing you? I was legitimately curious.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want my opinion and I'm assuming you don't... the cycle itself looks fine to me. Maybe want to get your hands on some caber just in case. Is the telmisartan just for HBP or are there any other issues you have?

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
If you want my opinion and I'm assuming you don't... the cycle itself looks fine to me. Maybe want to get your hands on some caber just in case. Is the telmisartan just for HBP or are there any other issues you have?
Just a precaution for BP

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant say that youll *need* these but they are IMO some of the best heart/CV supps you can get..

Natto-serra [DrsBest sells this as a combo]
K2 mk7 [180mcg+]
Vit D3
Pomegranate juice or extract [Pomella is good]

^some of those may drop your BP a little so keep that in mind if you decide to use in combo with an ARB or ACE-inhibitor

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I cant say that youll *need* these but they are IMO some of the best heart/CV supps you can get..

Natto-serra [DrsBest sells this as a combo]
K2 mk7 [180mcg+]
Vit D3
Pomegranate juice or extract [Pomella is good]

^some of those may drop your BP a little so keep that in mind if you decide to use in combo with an ARB or ACE-inhibitor
Yeah sounds good I'll start the natto-serra ahead of time. It's probably good to take year round regardless.thanks for the info

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How the heck did you get a test script at 700+ lol. Your natty test at 42 is probably higher then 99% of our age group lol. Is it a clinic? Anyway. I'd just start low and build up my doses as needed. I wouldn't be overly meticulous with pre planning my doses. I wanted to make a note that mk677 is not a replacement for hgh. It will increase hunger, help a bit with sleep and recovery but it's a completely different animal then hgh. Mk677 to hgh is kinda like how 4 andro is to testosterone. It's gonna give you some of the benifits but it's very different.

Maybe start 250/200 for 6 weeks and bump up to 500/400 for 6 weeks and throw your mk and maybe something like var in the last 4-6 weeks and continue the mk over into your trt to help keep the weight on

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
How the heck did you get a test script at 700+ lol. Your natty test at 42 is probably higher then 99% of our age group lol. Is it a clinic? Anyway. I'd just start low and build up my doses as needed. I wouldn't be overly meticulous with pre planning my doses. I wanted to make a note that mk677 is not a replacement for hgh. It will increase hunger, help a bit with sleep and recovery but it's a completely different animal then hgh. Mk677 to hgh is kinda like how 4 andro is to testosterone. It's gonna give you some of the benifits but it's very different.
I felt my strength declining over the past few yrs. Example my squats went from 315 for 6 to like 235-255 for 8 to 10 struggling maybe that was the reason because lose of strength.idk she said I should be at 1100. I first said no to the test,then she offered me a gel ,I told her I didn't want that either. Just a peptide for healing,but when I was leaving the office I said just prescribe me the cyp I figured I might as well enjoy my workouts more.ive kinda been struggling keeping up w my old self.btw I'm still not as strong as I was years ago naturally but I'm definitely much more easy to finish my workouts quickly .yeah I shouldn't overly meticulously plan my cycle I'll blow up regardless from not running anything,but I'm gonna get prp done before, for my shoulders hopefully my joints get better but if they don't I'm not gonna run anything.it would a waste

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I felt my strength declining over the past few yrs. Example my squats went from 315 for 6 to like 235-255 for 8 to 10 struggling maybe that was the reason because lose of strength.idk she said I should be at 1100. I first said no to the test,then she offered me a gel ,I told her I didn't want that either. Just a peptide for healing,but when I was leaving the office I said just prescribe me the cyp I figured I might as well enjoy my workouts more.ive kinda been struggling keeping up w my old self.btw I'm still not as strong as I was years ago naturally but I'm definitely much more easy to finish my workouts quickly .yeah I shouldn't overly meticulously plan my cycle I'll blow up regardless from not running anything,but I'm gonna get prp done before, for my shoulders hopefully my joints get better but if they don't I'm not gonna run anything.it would a waste
It's because mosr clinics are legal drug dealers, her saying you should be 1100 is completely made up but it gives her a opening to sell you. It's highly unlikely your 700+ test levels had anything to do with your strength. It's all irrelevant I was just curious and then I scrolled through and read the rest of the thread.

Being so long since yiur last cycles your gonna transform regardless of what you take. I saw you tried lgd at 10mg, next time try 30-50mg and you will see a significant difference. It's one of the few sarms I go back to even tho I got access to whatever.

Do you have a end goal down the road? Couple cycles in the future or is this just a random bulk just cus you feel like it. Maybe a bulk for winter to set up a spring cut? Just curious what's ahead of this for you

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's because mosr clinics are legal drug dealers, her saying you should be 1100 is completely made up but it gives her a opening to sell you. It's highly unlikely your 700+ test levels had anything to do with your strength. It's all irrelevant I was just curious and then I scrolled through and read the rest of the thread.
I did some research on these clinics after reading the OP's post and you're absolutely right. I've only spoken to the owners of one and they tried very hard to brand themselves differently from all the rest and not be one of those clinics where they're prescribing TRT to people who don't qualify.

Turns out it really is like a legal drug dealer... and even still I feel like we're using the word "legal" a little loosely here. I read about people getting scripts for all their gear; anavar, anadrol, etc. at these places which is pretty shocking to me but whatever.

I apologize to OP if I came off sounding like a d!ck... wasn't my intention. You say you're 42 and your test is 767, so your doctor is writing you a prescription for test and primo... once I saw that it made me curious.

I also want to reiterate what Smont said that it's probably not your test that's making you feel weaker in the gym. Your test is certainly high enough that you could still cycle and PCT if you wanted to. Not saying you have to or should - your decision. Just saying it's an option on the table for you rather than TRT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycle all makes sense, probably a little overkill to start so I’d start at 5-600 total mg and then bump to the full 900mg after a month or so. You won’t need as much gear to grow initially so this kind of gives you a second gear to pull to keep the momentum of response building longer.

42 isn’t an issue if you don’t have any underlying health problems, but consider that things like lipid and bp response are worse as we age - and you really just end up being able to tolerate less. Your body won’t handle gear as well per mg, you’ll get a bit more sides, and as a grown man you will tolerate less bs just for a nip of extra gains.

The supplements NAC mentioned are all a great idea. Nattokinase, D3, K2 should be steroid-user staples year round. At 40+, Ubiquinol twice a day (200mg total) is never a bad move for cardiovascular health.

Pull a basic health panel for some pre-cycle bloodwork. Make sure lipids are in range, decent eGFR/good kidney numbers, and blood isn’t already too thick before you start.

If you find your blood gets thick easy, 500mg IP6 once a day between meals and away from minerals/meds/other supplements can help prevent iron absorption and slow blood generation. Don’t do this preventatively; I’m telling you this for later since you’re on TRT and this blast will probably thicken things a lot and cruising with primo after won’t let it thin out properly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cycle all makes sense, probably a little overkill to start so I’d start at 5-600 total mg and then bump to the full 900mg after a month or so. You won’t need as much gear to grow initially so this kind of gives you a second gear to pull to keep the momentum of response building longer.

42 isn’t an issue if you don’t have any underlying health problems, but consider that things like lipid and bp response are worse as we age - and you really just end up being able to tolerate less. Your body won’t handle gear as well per mg, you’ll get a bit more sides, and as a grown man you will tolerate less bs just for a nip of extra gains.

The supplements NAC mentioned are all a great idea. Nattokinase, D3, K2 should be steroid-user staples year round. At 40+, Ubiquinol twice a day (200mg total) is never a bad move for cardiovascular health.

Pull a basic health panel for some pre-cycle bloodwork. Make sure lipids are in range, decent eGFR/good kidney numbers, and blood isn’t already too thick before you start.

If you find your blood gets thick easy, 500mg IP6 once a day between meals and away from minerals/meds/other supplements can help prevent iron absorption and slow blood generation. Don’t do this preventatively; I’m telling you this for later since you’re on TRT and this blast will probably thicken things a lot and cruising with primo after won’t let it thin out properly.
Ubiquinol is one of the most underrated supplements around. A while back I was getting into the reading and there's studies showing Ubiquinol and l carnatine reversing heart damage

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ubiquinol is one of the most underrated supplements around. A while back I was getting into the reading and there's studies showing Ubiquinol and l carnatine reversing heart damage
I tried to tell you this when I started using it routinely a couple years ago; I’m glad you looked into it more. Besides the literal cost, there is no drawback/downside/side effect. Jarrow sells them in MCT oil capsules and I always use them as a bolus preWO on training days to support the cardiovascular system in time of greatest stress.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried to tell you this when I started using it routinely a couple years ago; I’m glad you looked into it more. Besides the literal cost, there is no drawback/downside/side effect. Jarrow sells them in MCT oil capsules and I always use them as a bolus preWO on training days to support the cardiovascular system in time of greatest stress.
I been taking 100mg morning with carnatine and 100mg pre workout on training days. When I get back from vacation I'm probably gonna do 200 pre with 500 carnatine every day because I'm gonna be 2hrs a day training for the last week September and whole month of October