making dreams real log!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. day 41 Arms

    close grip bench ss ez curl
    165x10 ss 70x12
    175x5 ss 70x12
    175x6 ss 70x12
    175x6 ss 70x10
    155x7 ss 70x10

    seated 1h db tricep extension ss seated db curl
    20x15 ss 20x15
    25x13 ss 25x15
    30x8 ss 30x13

    v bar pushdown ss machine camber curls
    80x20 ss 50x15
    90x20 ss 60x13
    100x17 ss 60x10
    100x18 ss 60x10

    1h tricep cable pushdown extension ss reverse curls
    30x20 ss 45x15
    30x20 ss 45x15
    30x20 ss 45x15

    cardio: 20 mins walking, 20 mins elliptical


  2. day 42/43 N/A busy all weekend, nothing done
    •   
       


  3. day 44 Chest

    second to last day before jumping on pct. will start DAA today as well
    weighted 164/165 due to adding cardio to lean out a bit after eating so much the past 44 days.
    im content with the gains i have, just need to uncover them

    today was a bad day, low energy and lack of sleep
    so decided to switch things up for this week and rest of pct: less volume but more contracting exercises

    bench: will probably drop these in future, just a hard time contracting them as the bb is fixed and cant arm cant pass humerus for maximum contraction
    165x8
    175x6
    185x6
    185x4

    incline db press:
    50x12
    55x10
    55x10
    55x10

    dips weighted with db: didnt go so well, kept slipping so i ditched it
    15lbs x 16

    dips bw @164/165
    100

    cardio: 20 mins walking

  4. This log is looking good. Time to crush pct and keep those gains going!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Gasp day 45, last day of cycle

    leg day: kept it stupid simple
    Squats: High bar
    185x5
    205x3
    230x3
    235x3
    235x3
    Low bar:
    245x3

    low bar was a lot easier

    nitro leg extension
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15

    stiff leg dl
    95x10
    95x10
    105x8

    accessory work: calfs, cable crunches,
    cardio: 20 mins incline walking, 15 mins elliptical

  6. Day 46, Pct day 1
    Back Day

    didnt do deadlift, old lower back injury acting up so i didnt want to push it

    1h db row:
    75x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

    isolateral front pulldown
    70x12
    75x12
    75x12
    75x12
    65x10
    65x10

    wide pullups 16
    chin ups 16

    trx suspension bw row: 30

    accessory work: face pulls, hyperextension
    cardio: 15 minutes walking, 15 minutes elliptical

  7. Sorry for lack of activity, just busy overall

    Day 47: shoulders pct day 2
    ovh press:
    105x5
    115x5
    125x5
    125x5
    115x5
    115x5

    db shoulder press
    45x15
    45x15
    45x10
    45x10

    side lateral raise cable
    30x12
    30x12
    30x10
    20x15
    20x10

    front plate raise:
    35x12
    35x12
    35x12

    db shrugs
    80x15
    80x15
    80x15

    cardio: 25 elliptical, 10 walking treadmill

  8. day 48 arms pct day 3

    dips: 50
    chins: 40

    overhead ez bar tricep ext ss db curls
    55x15 ss 25x15
    55x15 ss 27.5x15
    60x15 ss 27.5x15
    60x15 ss 30x15

    rope tricep extension ss machine camber curl
    80x20 ss 60x15
    90x18 ss 70x12
    90x18 ss 70x10
    90x15 ss 70x9
    80x15 ss 60x10
    70x17 ss 50x15

    cardio: 25 mins walking treadmill

  9. day 49 pct day 4 n/a
    day 50 pct day 5 n/a
    i am leaning out alittle bit hovering 163/164

    bad news: since last sunday, lower back was acting up hence why i skipped deadlifting
    throughout the week, back was cracking in a discomforting way.

    went to chiro/acupuncturist, and was revealed that my right side is extremely stiff and tight and may have contributed to a slight misalignment in my back.
    so atm, doing stretching and exercises recommended to losen the stifness

    going to avoid most lower posterior movements i suppose for now

  10. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    day 49 pct day 4 n/a
    day 50 pct day 5 n/a
    i am leaning out alittle bit hovering 163/164

    bad news: since last sunday, lower back was acting up hence why i skipped deadlifting
    throughout the week, back was cracking in a discomforting way.

    went to chiro/acupuncturist, and was revealed that my right side is extremely stiff and tight and may have contributed to a slight misalignment in my back.
    so atm, doing stretching and exercises recommended to losen the stifness

    going to avoid most lower posterior movements i suppose for now
    Nooo!!! That sucks no deadlifts, but you have to take care of yourself
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nooo!!! That sucks no deadlifts, but you have to take care of yourself
    yeah :/ unfortunately.
    not sure what to do about squatting, may have to kick that out too...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    yeah :/ unfortunately.
    not sure what to do about squatting, may have to kick that out too...
    Maybe just do body weight squats to prevent atrophy/muscle loss

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Maybe just do body weight squats to prevent atrophy/muscle loss
    probably and a lot of leg extensions lol

  14. updated measurements day 50
    left calf: 14 3/4
    right calf: 14 3/4
    natural waist: 32 inches
    arm 15
    chest:39 3/4
    forearm:12
    thighs: 23

  15. day 51 pct day 6
    chest day: took longer rest periods than usual, just really tired

    bench
    155x6
    175x3
    190x5
    190x5
    195x3
    185x5

    flat db press
    60x13
    60x12
    60x12
    55x12
    55x12

    bw dips: 101

    ezbar tricep pushdown:
    80x20
    90x20
    90x18
    90x15
    90x15

    cardio: 35 mins treadmill incline walking = 2miles

  16. day 52 pct day 7

    had the runs all yesterday, totally ****ed up my energy and weight. weighing at 162.5 with my lunch in my stomach

    Legs, had to preexhaust as i cant really do much for them without really agitating my lower back

    nitro leg ext
    140x12
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15
    125x18
    125x15

    lying leg curl
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    55x10
    50x8

    squats high bar
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

    accessory: cable crunches, hyper extension

    43 mins walking incline treadmill = 2.5 miles

  17. Pre exhaustion. I like it! Does leg press or lunges bother your back as well? Just throwing out a couple ideas for ya.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pre exhaustion. I like it! Does leg press or lunges bother your back as well? Just throwing out a couple ideas for ya.
    lunges put some stress my knees with my existing bursitis and the angled leg press seems to curl up my back somewhat and put some unwanted pressure there.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post

    lunges put some stress my knees with my existing bursitis and the angled leg press seems to curl up my back somewhat and put some unwanted pressure there.
    Pin squats?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. sorry for slow updates, just been busy sorting things out.

    Day 53 Pct Day 7 Back

    Wide Pullups 30
    v bar pullups 20

    isolateral front pulldown
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    65x12
    65x10
    55x13

    isolateral row:
    90x10
    100x10
    100x7
    100x8
    100x10
    90x8

    bb curls:
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x8

    accessory: face pulls, cable crunches
    cardio: 43 minutes 2.5 miles

  21. day 54 pct day 8 shoulders

    db shoulder press
    50x12
    50x11
    50x10
    50x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

    side lateral raise
    17.5x20
    20x15
    20x15
    20x15

    cable front raise:
    20x8
    20x8

    front plate raise
    35x15
    35x15

    db shrugs:
    85x12
    85x12
    85x12

    cardio: 22 minutes walking 1.25 miles

  22. day 55 pct day 9.

    lack of sleep, stomach turning, just feeling horrible today so im resting today
    weight anywhere between 161-162, still have my measurements. slight decrease in strength

    lower back still aches and pops/rubs or something,

  23. Keep working out, don't push too hard. Your body needs to recoup from all of that extra growth, but you also don't want to be just chillin. Looks like you are doing good. Take a bath bro, baths aren't just for females. They are good for the muscles

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Keep working out, don't push too hard. Your body needs to recoup from all of that extra growth, but you also don't want to be just chillin. Looks like you are doing good. Take a bath bro, baths aren't just for females. They are good for the muscles
    boldened, indeed
    massage & baths are great for soothing and recuperation

    and - we only grow when we are resting! very important to make sure we are getting proper rest..
    and pushing it when we are feeling puny or sickly pays off so rarely, it is best avoided at all costs tbh
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. My First Real Log - AP, pSARM, and Other Goodies
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:10 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. 2 years in the making....Fit4Lifes HRT Log
    By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 12:30 AM
  5. EPI/X-dream/RPM log.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in