KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Love me some pecan pie! Gotta be homemade though none of that store bought crap lol..holidays mode is a tough to come out of and get back to dieting!
    Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...
    Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol
    Christmas cookies FTW!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol
    Ha now that is a good carb load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

Christmas cookies FTW!
    No doubt, I just wish I was lifting heavy so that all of this would have a place to go!

Looks like I am stuck taking some presents back tonight so I wont make it to the gym until tomorrow.
    Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've heard rumors that Christmas cookies have a secret anabolic property. Don't tell the FDA though... They'll ban them next.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Yeah I think my Grandma spiked them with Winny. Not gonna do that again tho cause I dont think the 2nd time I would have the same results :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out ...
    Damn it all. If D Dub is killing it on the elliptical for just a few Xmas cookies I'm really in for a world of hurt on my recomp!
    Independent Review

9. LOL
    you guys and your food.

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL
    you guys and your food.

Had a good chuckle with this one visualizing you salivating over some doughnuts while on restriction... Lol
    Independent Review

11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    doughnuts

12. Love the convo in here! Yeah the food is good, but I am mentally ready for a while of strict diet. I am not going to jump the gun on it until after this weekend but I am definitely going to starting a cut as of the first of the year. I still have the wife's birthday dinner / cake tomorrow then will have a few drinks New Years Eve and kick everything off next week.

As of right now I am looking towards 2 different approaches to training. As much as I want to kick of the FST-7 right now I am not sure how my shoulder will hold up to it. So I am looking at German Volume Training which will keep me using light weights or possibly MI-40 both of these will keep the weight I am using down but still allow me to pursue my growth goals.
    Current Training Log -

13. I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.
    Well then keep it up old man. I hope I'm looking nearly as good when I'm there
    Independent Review

15. check out NLA 2013 New Years resolution Thread. Love to have you guys Join in the fun. Let's start them sacrifises and encourage our fellow AM Members to reach there 2013 Goals!

New Year's Resolution Encouragement Thread by NLA Performance

16. Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
    Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
    Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
    Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
    Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
    Saturday -
    Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
    Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
    Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
    Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
    Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
    Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
    UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
    2500 cals
    313 protein
    63 carbs
    111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
    75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
    3250 cals
    250 protein
    400 carbs
    70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
    Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
    Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
    Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
    Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
    Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
    Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
    Saturday -
    Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
    Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
    Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
    Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
    Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
    Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
    UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
    2500 cals
    313 protein
    63 carbs
    111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
    75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
    3250 cals
    250 protein
    400 carbs
    70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
    Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
    Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.
    Looks good Kleen. I'll be watching.
    RecoverBro ELITE

18. Thanks Matt and everyone have a happy new year!
    Current Training Log -

19. Happy and safe to you as well bubba
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Happy New Year!
    Independent Review

21. The man with the plan keen to see how it works out for you bro! Happy new year!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Happy new year!
    x2

23. Dang, so I have a question for you.

Why would you say the difference is between 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550. With the sale I want to get one to run as my first cycle but can't ind a good summary anywhere.

Keep on killin it bro
    Always willing to learn :D

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Dang, so I have a question for you.

Why would you say the difference is between 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550. With the sale I want to get one to run as my first cycle but can't ind a good summary anywhere.

Keep on killin it bro
    1-Andro is the original 1-Andro product we carried it has DHB in it to make it more bio-available. You will have minimal shut down with this product.

1-Alpha is the ingredient in 1-Andro with an Enanthate Ester bonded to it so that it has a long half life. IE... can be active longer in your system. You will see more gains from this product than 1-Andro but also have a little more shut down.

550-XD is a Nandrolone precursor, you will see gains with this product but it is great for leaning up while adding some new muscle. It also has a nice benefit on your joints. Most people like to stack this with 1-Andro or 1-Alpha to enhance the mass while also aiding in keeping joints healthy. It also has Arimistane in it as well as some other cycle support.

In all honesty any one of these products would be great for a first cycle, or a combination of 550-XD and either of the andro based products.

Many people are seeing great gains with 4 caps of 1-Alpha a day, KenpoEngineer saw amazing gains with 2 1-Andro and 2 550XD a day.

It really just depends on which way you wan to go. Being your first run I think you could gain modestly but noticeably at 2 caps of 1-Alpha a day but most people want to run it a little higher to maximize gains.
    Current Training Log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

1-Andro is the original 1-Andro product we carried it has DHB in it to make it more bio-available. You will have minimal shut down with this product.

1-Alpha is the ingredient in 1-Andro with an Enanthate Ester bonded to it so that it has a long half life. IE... can be active longer in your system. You will see more gains from this product than 1-Andro but also have a little more shut down.

550-XD is a Nandrolone precursor, you will see gains with this product but it is great for leaning up while adding some new muscle. It also has a nice benefit on your joints. Most people like to stack this with 1-Andro or 1-Alpha to enhance the mass while also aiding in keeping joints healthy. It also has Arimistane in it as well as some other cycle support.

In all honesty any one of these products would be great for a first cycle, or a combination of 550-XD and either of the andro based products.

Many people are seeing great gains with 4 caps of 1-Alpha a day, KenpoEngineer saw amazing gains with 2 1-Andro and 2 550XD a day.

It really just depends on which way you wan to go. Being your first run I think you could gain modestly but noticeably at 2 caps of 1-Alpha a day but most people want to run it a little higher to maximize gains.
    Great, thank you. I wanna stack 1 alpha with 550, but I'll have to think about it funds wise, pct revolution suitable for a pct?
    Always willing to learn :D

26. That and at least 1 bottle or PURE TEST.
    Current Training Log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Great, thank you. I wanna stack 1 alpha with 550, but I'll have to think about it funds wise, pct revolution suitable for a pct?
    Yah you will probably want to add some pure test which is inexpensive and I like to use crea-trona in a situation like pct. You need all the help you can get to keep things moving.

28. Here is my workout from this morning 15 reps w/ 30 seconds rest periods

Incline DB bench x3
    Seated Row Machine x3
    DB Shoulder Press x3
    Lat Pull Downs x3
    Leg Press x3
    Seated DB Lateral Raises x3
    Leg Extensions x3
    Rear Delt Flies x3

Walk to restroom and hurl for ab work. LOL

I am going to the ortho for my shoulder Monday. It was still bothering me today so it was time to schedule it. It was not horrible but I will have him schedule an MRI so I know if it is just inflammation or a torn labrum. Feels kind of like a torn labrum and if so I want it fixed immediately. I still want to do a show this year and i can pull it off if i can get a good 6 months training in thanks to muscle memory and good supps.
    Current Training Log -

29. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Dang, so I have a question for you.

Keep on killin it bro
    I just posted a killer review of 1-alpha on my log. Check it out. Search: "My 6wk 1-Alpha Log"
    Independent Review

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Walk to restroom and hurl for ab work. LOL.
    Lol. I totally threw up at the end of my workout on Monday but it was food poisoning from Schlotzky's!
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM