KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,413
    Answers
    0

    The man with the plan keen to see how it works out for you bro! Happy new year!

  2. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Happy new year!
    x2

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    Dang, so I have a question for you.

    Why would you say the difference is between 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550. With the sale I want to get one to run as my first cycle but can't ind a good summary anywhere.

    Keep on killin it bro
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Dang, so I have a question for you.

    Why would you say the difference is between 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550. With the sale I want to get one to run as my first cycle but can't ind a good summary anywhere.

    Keep on killin it bro
    1-Andro is the original 1-Andro product we carried it has DHB in it to make it more bio-available. You will have minimal shut down with this product.

    1-Alpha is the ingredient in 1-Andro with an Enanthate Ester bonded to it so that it has a long half life. IE... can be active longer in your system. You will see more gains from this product than 1-Andro but also have a little more shut down.

    550-XD is a Nandrolone precursor, you will see gains with this product but it is great for leaning up while adding some new muscle. It also has a nice benefit on your joints. Most people like to stack this with 1-Andro or 1-Alpha to enhance the mass while also aiding in keeping joints healthy. It also has Arimistane in it as well as some other cycle support.

    In all honesty any one of these products would be great for a first cycle, or a combination of 550-XD and either of the andro based products.

    Many people are seeing great gains with 4 caps of 1-Alpha a day, KenpoEngineer saw amazing gains with 2 1-Andro and 2 550XD a day.

    It really just depends on which way you wan to go. Being your first run I think you could gain modestly but noticeably at 2 caps of 1-Alpha a day but most people want to run it a little higher to maximize gains.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    1-Andro is the original 1-Andro product we carried it has DHB in it to make it more bio-available. You will have minimal shut down with this product.

    1-Alpha is the ingredient in 1-Andro with an Enanthate Ester bonded to it so that it has a long half life. IE... can be active longer in your system. You will see more gains from this product than 1-Andro but also have a little more shut down.

    550-XD is a Nandrolone precursor, you will see gains with this product but it is great for leaning up while adding some new muscle. It also has a nice benefit on your joints. Most people like to stack this with 1-Andro or 1-Alpha to enhance the mass while also aiding in keeping joints healthy. It also has Arimistane in it as well as some other cycle support.

    In all honesty any one of these products would be great for a first cycle, or a combination of 550-XD and either of the andro based products.

    Many people are seeing great gains with 4 caps of 1-Alpha a day, KenpoEngineer saw amazing gains with 2 1-Andro and 2 550XD a day.

    It really just depends on which way you wan to go. Being your first run I think you could gain modestly but noticeably at 2 caps of 1-Alpha a day but most people want to run it a little higher to maximize gains.
    Great, thank you. I wanna stack 1 alpha with 550, but I'll have to think about it funds wise, pct revolution suitable for a pct?
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    That and at least 1 bottle or PURE TEST.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Great, thank you. I wanna stack 1 alpha with 550, but I'll have to think about it funds wise, pct revolution suitable for a pct?
    Yah you will probably want to add some pure test which is inexpensive and I like to use crea-trona in a situation like pct. You need all the help you can get to keep things moving.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Here is my workout from this morning 15 reps w/ 30 seconds rest periods

    Incline DB bench x3
    Seated Row Machine x3
    DB Shoulder Press x3
    Lat Pull Downs x3
    Leg Press x3
    Seated DB Lateral Raises x3
    Leg Extensions x3
    Rear Delt Flies x3

    Walk to restroom and hurl for ab work. LOL

    I am going to the ortho for my shoulder Monday. It was still bothering me today so it was time to schedule it. It was not horrible but I will have him schedule an MRI so I know if it is just inflammation or a torn labrum. Feels kind of like a torn labrum and if so I want it fixed immediately. I still want to do a show this year and i can pull it off if i can get a good 6 months training in thanks to muscle memory and good supps.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Dang, so I have a question for you.

    Why would you say the difference is between 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550. With the sale I want to get one to run as my first cycle but can't ind a good summary anywhere.

    Keep on killin it bro
    I just posted a killer review of 1-alpha on my log. Check it out. Search: "My 6wk 1-Alpha Log"
    Independent Review
  10. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Walk to restroom and hurl for ab work. LOL.
    Lol. I totally threw up at the end of my workout on Monday but it was food poisoning from Schlotzky's!
    Independent Review
  11. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I just posted a killer review of 1-alpha on my log. Check it out. Search: "My 6wk 1-Alpha Log"
    Cool thanks...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Here is my workout from this morning 15 reps w/ 30 seconds rest periods

    Incline DB bench x3
    Seated Row Machine x3
    DB Shoulder Press x3
    Lat Pull Downs x3
    Leg Press x3
    Seated DB Lateral Raises x3
    Leg Extensions x3
    Rear Delt Flies x3

    Walk to restroom and hurl for ab work. LOL

    I am going to the ortho for my shoulder Monday. It was still bothering me today so it was time to schedule it. It was not horrible but I will have him schedule an MRI so I know if it is just inflammation or a torn labrum. Feels kind of like a torn labrum and if so I want it fixed immediately. I still want to do a show this year and i can pull it off if i can get a good 6 months training in thanks to muscle memory and good supps.
    My shoulder has never really gotten all of it's strength back and it is really only a problem with chest workouts, I got rid of barbell bench and lowered my weight on db's as well and I make sure I work my chest on each rep by stretching as much as possible at the bottom of the negative. I can also do a decent fly. There is always a way...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My shoulder has never really gotten all of it's strength back and it is really only a problem with chest workouts, I got rid of barbell bench and lowered my weight on db's as well and I make sure I work my chest on each rep by stretching as much as possible at the bottom of the negative. I can also do a decent fly. There is always a way...
    Absolutely, always a way which is why I am not quitting training for the show. I have good insurance though so there is no real out of pocket for me to go do this other than a $40 copay. If I need a surgery it will be another 200 and that is it so no need to work around it for a long time. Especially in this economy, I feel safe in my employment but you just never know so I don't want to put it off.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Cool thanks...
    Super duper welcome D Dub
    Independent Review
  15. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Absolutely, always a way which is why I am not quitting training for the show. I have good insurance though so there is no real out of pocket for me to go do this other than a $40 copay. If I need a surgery it will be another 200 and that is it so no need to work around it for a long time. Especially in this economy, I feel safe in my employment but you just never know so I don't want to put it off.
    Shyt bro, another one of my friends just got laid off after the new year and he has a masters degree with experience. Bad times in this country. I hear you on the insurance though. My recent visit to the ER would've cost me around 7 g's but with my insurance I didn't pay a dime, not even for the meds!
    Independent Review
  16. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Yep it is something I consider a major benefit.

    I am still going to be doing my FST-7 workout as planned just will be very careful not to move in the directions that seem to be causing the problems. Looking forward to the lift though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Yah that makes sense...

    I have started my log ... It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Okay have some workout updates from this weekend and then the update from the ortho today.

    Saturday Chest Back and Shoulders 2-0-2 tempo
    Cybex Machine Press - 100x12, 150x12, 150x12, 150x12
    FST-7 Cable Cross over on Free Motion Machine 75x12, 75x12, 70x12, 60x12, 60x12, 60x12, 60x8

    Chins 10, 10, 5
    Pronated Grip HS Rows - 2p x12 x 2 sets
    FST-7 Cybex Pull Overs Using only elbows no hands - 100x12, 100x12, 87.5x12, 87.5x12, 87.5x8, 75x12, 75x8

    HS Shoulder press - 45x12, 55x12, 65x11 got a little rough on shoulder so I STOPPED.
    FST-7 Seated DB Lateral Raise - 20x12, 20x12, 20x12, 20x9, 15x11, 15x10, 15x9
    Rear Delt Machine Flies - 80x12, 80x8, 60x9

    Sunday workout - 1 tempo 2-0-2
    Leg Press close stance low on platform quad intensive weight is per side - 4px12, 6p x12, 8px12, 8px11
    FST-7 Leg Extensions - 170x12, 170x11, 150x11, 150x9, 130x9, 110x7, 90x10
    Romanian Dead lifts 225x12, 275x12, 295x12
    Git sick to my stomach from the low rest periods, tried to sit it out for a minute then decided to go home and come back for arms.

    Workout 2 - Tempo 2-0-2

    Seated DB Curl - 20x12, 35x12, 40x11, 40x8
    DB Hammer Curls drop set - 30x10>20x
    FST-7 Cable Preacher Curl - 50x7, 40x8, 35x7, 30x8, 30x9, 30x7.5, 25x7

    JM Press 95x12, 135x12, 185x12, 185x10
    Dips drop set - 15, 12>BW-60 assisted 4
    FST-7 Cable Over head Seated Triceps Extensions 80x9, 70x8, 60x7, 50x8, 50x8, 50x7, 40x11

    My entire body is sore right now from all of this. Funny I have a full body workout tomorrow unless I do legs. I went to the ortho today to have him look at my shoulder and he ran me through the battery of tests and thinks it is just sever inflammation. So he gave me a stronger anti inflammatory and told me to just adjust the angles of my lifts to compensate for the shoulder for a couple more weeks. he thinks it will heal right up. If not then he is going to have me get an MRI. He seemed pretty positive it would be okay and after a relatively painless workout this weekend I think he may be right. On upper pecs i will have to go light but decline and closer in flat press I should be able to push pretty good. I will either go to my split starting tomorrow or will begin it next week after having 2 more light full body workouts before the weekend.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    FST-7 for leg extensions. I like that. Gonna steal it...
    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Now you can breathe a sigh of relief about the shoulder and go about your business... one less detail. That's how it is when you decide you want to do a show details, details, details....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    FST-7 for leg extensions. I like that. Gonna steal it...
    Feel Free, man they really burn the hell out of you. My knees were buckling and then when I did the Romanians they kept trying to buckle which is why I only did 3 sets instead of 4. I didn't feel it was safe...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now you can breathe a sigh of relief about the shoulder and go about your business... one less detail. That's how it is when you decide you want to do a show details, details, details....
    AMEN! Yeah it is a huge relief to say the least. After this weekends workout it was really showing some improvement finally so I was pretty confident it wasn't anything too bad. He said it could be a minor tear to the posterior labrum but only time would tell unless I wanted an MRI but with how little pain I was in during his tests he seemed to think it was more major inflammation than a tear. If it is a micro tear in the posterior labrum and stays really minor I will probably work around it through the show then have it repaired.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Another decent workout in the books rest 45 seconds 2-0-2 tempo

    Flat BB Bench 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    Supinated Grip Dorian Rows - 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    EZ Bar Shoulder Press - 95x15, 95x12, 95x9
    Deep Trap Bar Deads - 245x15, 245x15, 245x15

    DONE nothing left in the tank I was gasping for air this was only about 20 minutes of workout just go go go!

    Shoulder did not hurt during regular grip bench. I felt it a little but I think it had to do with paying so much attention to it but it was not pain in any way shape or form. More likely me being hyper aware of it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Another decent workout in the books rest 45 seconds 2-0-2 tempo

    Flat BB Bench 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    Supinated Grip Dorian Rows - 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    EZ Bar Shoulder Press - 95x15, 95x12, 95x9
    Deep Trap Bar Deads - 245x15, 245x15, 245x15

    DONE nothing left in the tank I was gasping for air this was only about 20 minutes of workout just go go go!

    Shoulder did not hurt during regular grip bench. I felt it a little but I think it had to do with paying so much attention to it but it was not pain in any way shape or form. More likely me being hyper aware of it.
    Great workout Bro! Keep that shoulder in check! I go for my mri thurs, I will let ya know outcome
  24. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Another decent workout in the books rest 45 seconds 2-0-2 tempo

    Flat BB Bench 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    Supinated Grip Dorian Rows - 135x15, 185x15, 185x10>135x10
    EZ Bar Shoulder Press - 95x15, 95x12, 95x9
    Deep Trap Bar Deads - 245x15, 245x15, 245x15

    DONE nothing left in the tank I was gasping for air this was only about 20 minutes of workout just go go go!

    Shoulder did not hurt during regular grip bench. I felt it a little but I think it had to do with paying so much attention to it but it was not pain in any way shape or form. More likely me being hyper aware of it.
    Gasping for air!!!! WTH you to young for that lol jk man your workouts are always intense. It's the Kleen nature!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    It definitely is in my nature plus I was very short on time so it was fast pace or not bother trying to lift. MS good luck with your mei hopefully nothing too bad. Shoulder felt much better today and no residual pain as of yet. Thursday will be a full body again. Then Sat upper and Suns a light lower. Monday I will start my regular FST-7 plan I mentioned earlier in the log. I will use tempo to keepnweights reasonable and let them climb gradually. I think I would rather do a 4 day a week split though so may have to change a few things up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  26. Registered User
    cobrakhan5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    So you guys like the finaflex products? I am in market for my next cycle, my first cycle ever was the andro -1 and the epi - v from finaflex and that was over a year ago. Just not sure what I am gonna choose for my next round..... i am thinking of stepping it up a little as I have taken a few cycles now and have had very minimal side effects up to this point.
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    So you guys like the finaflex products? I am in market for my next cycle, my first cycle ever was the andro -1 and the epi - v from finaflex and that was over a year ago. Just not sure what I am gonna choose for my next round..... i am thinking of stepping it up a little as I have taken a few cycles now and have had very minimal side effects up to this point.
    1-alpha/550 maybe ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    The 1-Alpha is a lot more anabolic than the 1-Andro definitely a step up when going for more gains.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Well tomorrow is the big day, I am starting my FST-7 run. I have slid back into my normal IF routine, since I will be working out so often I will take in about 2500 cals per day and 2700 on back and leg days, then maybe 1800-2000 on burn days although this may be less on some days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well tomorrow is the big day, I am starting my FST-7 run. I have slid back into my normal IF routine, since I will be working out so often I will take in about 2500 cals per day and 2700 on back and leg days, then maybe 1800-2000 on burn days although this may be less on some days.
    One word. Awesome
    Independent Review
  31. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well tomorrow is the big day, I am starting my FST-7 run. I have slid back into my normal IF routine, since I will be working out so often I will take in about 2500 cals per day and 2700 on back and leg days, then maybe 1800-2000 on burn days although this may be less on some days.
    My basic without exercise is 1800 and 2800 and I add in my activity from there.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My basic without exercise is 1800 and 2800 and I add in my activity from there.
    Yeah I do like the 1000 split most of the time. This is going to be interesting for me because I am trying to cut. My testosterone being pretty low on top of the injury and poor eating I am very unhappy with my physique at the moment. I started at a normal weight of around 212 with a little bit of abs and right now I am 212 but you can not really see my abs any longer. I really can not stand losing my abs as you already know.

    Today will be my last SERM dose it will have been 40 days, and I have what looks to be 2 more days of PURE TEST. I would say that my testosterone levels are back to low normal just by how I feel. I don't think they are much over 400 if they are. I will be flip flopping to a nice bridge here soon and hopefully running a cutting log for the new PX as soon as I can get a hold of it. As far as the bridge I am trying to decide if I want to run some Massularia, or Paragon, I have both of them. I was thinking about Paragon, but then I have already been on DAA for 6 weeks. Not sure if hitting up another product with DAA in it is the way to go. Any opinions?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  33. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    Its a lot easier to cope with not seeing your abs when you have never seen them in the first place. Lol maybe some day Ill cut down but its right I just want strength and power. Hope your shoulder is holding up.
    SFW and GFH
  34. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Its a lot easier to cope with not seeing your abs when you have never seen them in the first place. Lol maybe some day Ill cut down but its right I just want strength and power. Hope your shoulder is holding up.
    Shoulder is doing much better! Seems I turned a corner in recovery that just made all the difference in the world. Yeah on the abs thing it has only been the last 4 years of my life that it has been something I really try to keep before that I never had them before either. Once you get them though they are just something you don't like not having.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  35. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Yesterdays Grub

    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Fast Breaker
    Planters - Mixed Nuts Less Than 50% Peanuts, 1 oz 28 g (about 29 pieces) 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 90mg 1g 2g
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 3 Scoop (34g) 360 15g 3g 75g 60mg 300mg 3g 8g
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 1/2 cup 150 27g 3g 5g 0mg 0mg 1g 4g
    Dinner
    Generic - Lean Ground Turkey , 16 oz (112g) 640 0g 32g 96g 420mg 380mg 0g 0g
    Peller Estates Shiraz - Red Wine, 350 ml 240 6g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Snacks
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 2 Scoop (34g) 240 10g 2g 50g 40mg 200mg 2g 5g
    Maranatha - Creamy Almond Butter (No Stir), 2 TBS (32g) 190 7g 16g 6g 0mg 60mg 3g 3g
    TOTAL: 1,990 70g 71g 238g 520mg 1,030mg 10g 22g
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  36. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Its a lot easier to cope with not seeing your abs when you have never seen them in the first place.
    lol indeed.
    two sayings i like:
    you can't miss what you've never had
    and
    you can't know what you've never learned

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,542
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol indeed.
    two sayings i like:
    you can't miss what you've never had
    and
    you can't know what you've never learned

    So very true! I am really looking forward to tonights lift. Not overly excited about being there with all the NY Resolution crowd but that's okay... I can focus right around them.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not overly excited about being there with all the NY Resolution crowd
    hmm let's see this is the 10th..

    whatdya think, another 3-4 days before the majority of those resolution ppl have had enuff resoluting?

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    hmm let's see this is the 10th..

    whatdya think, another 3-4 days before the majority of those resolution ppl have had enuff resoluting?

    I hope so lol.

    Keep killing it Kleen!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Yeah I do like the 1000 split most of the time. This is going to be interesting for me because I am trying to cut. My testosterone being pretty low on top of the injury and poor eating I am very unhappy with my physique at the moment. I started at a normal weight of around 212 with a little bit of abs and right now I am 212 but you can not really see my abs any longer. I really can not stand losing my abs as you already know.

    Today will be my last SERM dose it will have been 40 days, and I have what looks to be 2 more days of PURE TEST. I would say that my testosterone levels are back to low normal just by how I feel. I don't think they are much over 400 if they are. I will be flip flopping to a nice bridge here soon and hopefully running a cutting log for the new PX as soon as I can get a hold of it. As far as the bridge I am trying to decide if I want to run some Massularia, or Paragon, I have both of them. I was thinking about Paragon, but then I have already been on DAA for 6 weeks. Not sure if hitting up another product with DAA in it is the way to go. Any opinions?
    I would cycle off DAA and go with the other. Though dr.D said he has studied being on DAA for over 6months I have noticed a down turn in the feel good aspect of DAA and libido if I'm on it for more than 4 weeks.
    Up to you though. Either way, just try and see if you feel less from it later on.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in