KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 5 of 13 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Once I know for sure I will probably start a log just for the entire prep. I think I need to order myself some of that Achilles everyone is raving about.
    I'll definitely be in there. I have been hearing good things about the stuff as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.
    Awesome to hear you are planning on hitting the stage Kleen. Aiming for light heavy I take it?

I've almost convinced myself that I want to do a show in August, though for my first I'm strongly leaning towards male physique to get my feet wet....then the next year (when I turn 40) I hope to be able to hop on stage in excellent condition at the upper end of the middleweights to make my best impression. That's the plan if it all works out anyways
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.
    My friend at our gym started working out when I did. Which wasn't long ago. And desided she wanted to compete in a bakini competition when she turned 40. Needless to say her 2nd comp she placed first and got her pro card. Went too Worlds in Miami, Fl and took first.

I always thought it was too late for me to try competing, after seeing what she did makes me believe I got time to set high goals. Just thought I would throw that out there.

You got it in ya Big Man! Go get it!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think I need to order myself some of that Achilles everyone is raving about.
    good stuff, you won't be disappointed.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll definitely be in there. I have been hearing good things about the stuff as well.
    Yeah Snags likws it Inaurius likes it and AB likes it so 3 people I trust giving it a thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome to hear you are planning on hitting the stage Kleen. Aiming for light heavy I take it?

I've almost convinced myself that I want to do a show in August, though for my first I'm strongly leaning towards male physique to get my feet wet....then the next year (when I turn 40) I hope to be able to hop on stage in excellent condition at the upper end of the middleweights to make my best impression. That's the plan if it all works out anyways
    I don't know you have put on a lot of size just depends on where you end up after this bulk. Either way you should get on stage in one or the other. Yeah

My goal is to middle of the light heavy range, really just going to see how I look once I get therel. I think somewhere in the mid-high 180's is possible. I get on stage anywhere near 185-188 I will be displaying a lot of hard muscle for my frame.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    My friend at our gym started working out when I did. Which wasn't long ago. And desided she wanted to compete in a bakini competition when she turned 40. Needless to say her 2nd comp she placed first and got her pro card. Went too Worlds in Miami, Fl and took first.

I always thought it was too late for me to try competing, after seeing what she did makes me believe I got time to set high goals. Just thought I would throw that out there.

You got it in ya Big Man! Go get it!
    Oh yeah, I got it just nursing the shoulder right now. Hopefully it is nothing bad and I can move on with the plans. Using this time to work on arm size.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    good stuff, you won't be disappointed.
    Good deal! Your experience is one of the reasons i am thinking about it.

So Saturday I did the Dumbell workout and as long as I kept my elbows forward of my shoulders it was okay.

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods throughout.

Biceps
    Alt DB Curl - 22.5x12, 30x12, 35x12, 35x7
    Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96
    Incline DB Curls - 25x7, 20x4&3 partials, 15x6&2 partials
    FST-7 Sets EZ Curl Bar - 70x11, 70x7, 60x5, 50x6,45x6, 40x8, 40x8

Triceps
    JM Press - 95x12, 115x12, 135x12, 135x12, 135x11
    Slow DIPS - 12, 12, 12, 8, 10 = 54
    Lying Over Head Triceps Extension elbows back at 30-45 degrees behind me - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives
    FST-7 Rope Triceps Ext - 100x8, 90x6, 70x8, 60x10, 60x8, 50x10, 50x11
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%

Yeah Snags likws it Inaurius likes it and AB likes it so 3 people I trust giving it a thumbs up.

I don't know you have put on a lot of size just depends on where you end up after this bulk. Either way you should get on stage in one or the other. Yeah

My goal is to middle of the light heavy range, really just going to see how I look once I get therel. I think somewhere in the mid-high 180's is possible. I get on stage anywhere near 185-188 I will be displaying a lot of hard muscle for my frame.

Oh yeah, I got it just nursing the shoulder right now. Hopefully it is nothing bad and I can move on with the plans. Using this time to work on arm size.

So Saturday I did the Dumbell workout and as long as I kept my elbows forward of my shoulders it was okay.

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods.
    Biceps
    Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96,

Triceps
    Lying Over Head Partials - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives
    I can't figure out how to multi quote Kleen! But I'm kinda doing the same, except my arms aren't near your size, but I'm doubling up on them in place of my back problems. Keep killing it Brotha!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

I can't figure out how to multi quote Kleen! But I'm kinda doing the same, except my arms aren't near your size, but I'm doubling up on them in place of my back problems. Keep killing it Brotha!
    Thanks yeah it is a bitch trying to get multi-quote to work anymore.

Seems ares are an easy thing to go after when other things are on the mend. Hope your back heals up quickly!
    Current Log:
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%

Thanks yeah it is a bitch trying to get multi-quote to work anymore.

Seems ares are an easy thing to go after when other things are on the mend. Hope your back heals up quickly!
    Thanks Kleen! Ice is on it, and tonight its Captain and Coke time too relieve the pain, or help me forget about it lol
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Nice lifts Kleen! On my tricep and bicep day I have been doing my FST-7 sets to start the sets. Makes me focus on the contractions to start out and gets an insane pump for the rest of the sets.

Mine is
    Rope pushdowns fst 7
    Close grip bench 4 sets
    Dips 4 sets
    Skull crushers 4 sets

Ezbar curls fst 7
    Hammer curls 4 sets
    Preacher Curls 4 sets
    High Cable curls 4 sets

Insane pumps after the fst 7 on the ezbar curls
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Dang Kleen killing it with FST7!
    Independent Review
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I still see the master is mastering the game!!! Wicked update and I wouldn't expect anything less from you bro. Happy Holidays!

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods throughout.

Biceps
    Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96

Triceps
    Lying Over Head Triceps Extension elbows back at 30-45 degrees behind me - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Thanks Kleen! Ice is on it, and tonight its Captain and Coke time too relieve the pain, or help me forget about it lol
    Haha will be some wine and maybe a little vodka involved for me. Shoulder feels great today. I backed off on the JM press when it got too hard so far so good it was worse than I originally thought but I don't think as bad as I feared when the pain stuck around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice lifts Kleen! On my tricep and bicep day I have been doing my FST-7 sets to start the sets. Makes me focus on the contractions to start out and gets an insane pump for the rest of the sets.

Mine is
    Rope pushdowns fst 7
    Close grip bench 4 sets
    Dips 4 sets
    Skull crushers 4 sets

Ezbar curls fst 7
    Hammer curls 4 sets
    Preacher Curls 4 sets
    High Cable curls 4 sets

Insane pumps after the fst 7 on the ezbar curls
    You do the FST-7 sets before hand? Way I read it was to do it at the end to achieve maximum pump.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dang Kleen killing it with FST7!
    Thanks I am actually. A little. Sore today. Which is a nice change for my arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I still see the master is mastering the game!!! Wicked update and I wouldn't expect anything less from you bro. Happy Holidays!
    Happy Holidays back atcha! Thanks I am doing my best!
    Current Log:
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah arm day is the only day I do the FST-7 to start. In Rhambods description for fst-7 it says do those first so you get good muscle memory on the contractions to begin the workout.

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha will be some wine and maybe a little vodka involved for me. Shoulder feels great today. I backed off on the JM press when it got too hard so far so good it was worse than I originally thought but I don't think as bad as I feared when the pain stuck around.

You do the FST-7 sets before hand? Way I read it was to do it at the end to achieve maximum pump.

Thanks I am actually. A little. Sore today. Which is a nice change for my arms.

Happy Holidays back atcha! Thanks I am doing my best!
    Merry Xmas all ..

I don't drink but I have to watch my cals. Get this just as I am finishing up my routine and on a planned break I get a wicked attack of bronchitis, no virus I fought it off but I can't even think about doing even some cardio before this heals a little more. So I had to take my cals down and did a couple really good burn days and then yesterday 4000 cals ouch.. I just hope I can get active to be able not to have to get behind. I have my first xmas 6 pack and I'm going to keep it permenantly...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Merry Christmas DW. Hope your bronchitis heals fast so you can start logging your 1Alpha cycle!! Be careful with that bronchitis as it can lead into some more major problems!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Merry Christmas DW. Hope your bronchitis heals fast so you can start logging your 1Alpha cycle!! Be careful with that bronchitis as it can lead into some more major problems!
    I have chronic bronchitis so I get it all the time. I am kicking it out as we speak.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

M Xmas
    Independent Review
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Haha will be some wine and maybe a little vodka involved for me.

happy holidays Kleen.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone! I took this morning off but I think I am going to go to the gym after work. It just depends on the rest of the day. We don't have the kids at home right now so I may just stay in and get cozy with the wife.

My shoulder has enjoyed the couple days off since Sunday and I feel like I may be able to push a little bit of weight next week. However it will all be Hammer Strength or Dumbbells for chest for a tiny bit. No big deal just means my pecs will grow.

I relaxed a bit too much this holiday season, that alongside coming off of the self prescribed TRT has left me softer than I want to be and I am going to be cleaning that up just as soon as I finish this Home Made Pecan Pie my Nana made just for me for Christmas. I don't turn down Nana's pie. Considering she makes them just for me cuz she knows Pecan Pie is my fovorite and it isn't like I am getting ready for a competition turning it down would break her heart... No need for that! :0)

Next week I will actually go back to eating less... I feel my libido coming back pretty well and my testes seems to be back to pre TRT size. So I think my natural testosterone levels have recovered enough to do so without losing muscle mass. I feel like even though I have not been able to continue lifting heavy I have managed to keep a lot of size. Some is fat but that should all be dropped off in the next 3-4 weeks. If I end up over 200 with a good set of abs I will have kept a good bit of mass. I still think this is in the cards for me as I am up over 212 right now but not sure where. I was 212 Sunday but this past week has honestly just been one big cheat meal and I am puffed up and full of glycogen. That's okay... No need to obsess I will be lean and mean by the shirts off season here in Texas.
    Current Log:
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Love me some pecan pie! Gotta be homemade though none of that store bought crap lol..holidays mode is a tough to come out of and get back to dieting!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Love me some pecan pie! Gotta be homemade though none of that store bought crap lol..holidays mode is a tough to come out of and get back to dieting!
    Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...
    Current Log:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...
    Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol
    Christmas cookies FTW!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Ha now that is a good carb load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

Christmas cookies FTW!
    No doubt, I just wish I was lifting heavy so that all of this would have a place to go!

Looks like I am stuck taking some presents back tonight so I wont make it to the gym until tomorrow.
    Current Log:
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've heard rumors that Christmas cookies have a secret anabolic property. Don't tell the FDA though... They'll ban them next.
    SFW and GFH
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

Yeah I think my Grandma spiked them with Winny. Not gonna do that again tho cause I dont think the 2nd time I would have the same results :P

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out ...
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out ...
    Damn it all. If D Dub is killing it on the elliptical for just a few Xmas cookies I'm really in for a world of hurt on my recomp!
    Independent Review
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

LOL
    you guys and your food.

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL
    you guys and your food.

Had a good chuckle with this one visualizing you salivating over some doughnuts while on restriction... Lol
    Independent Review
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    doughnuts
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Love the convo in here! Yeah the food is good, but I am mentally ready for a while of strict diet. I am not going to jump the gun on it until after this weekend but I am definitely going to starting a cut as of the first of the year. I still have the wife's birthday dinner / cake tomorrow then will have a few drinks New Years Eve and kick everything off next week.

As of right now I am looking towards 2 different approaches to training. As much as I want to kick of the FST-7 right now I am not sure how my shoulder will hold up to it. So I am looking at German Volume Training which will keep me using light weights or possibly MI-40 both of these will keep the weight I am using down but still allow me to pursue my growth goals.
    Current Log:
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.
    Well then keep it up old man. I hope I'm looking nearly as good when I'm there
    Independent Review
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.72%

check out NLA 2013 New Years resolution Thread. Love to have you guys Join in the fun. Let's start them sacrifises and encourage our fellow AM Members to reach there 2013 Goals!

New Year's Resolution Encouragement Thread by NLA Performance
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
    Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
    Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
    Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
    Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
    Saturday -
    Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
    Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
    Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
    Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
    Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
    Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
    UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
    2500 cals
    313 protein
    63 carbs
    111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
    75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
    3250 cals
    250 protein
    400 carbs
    70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
    Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
    Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.
    Current Log:
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
    Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
    Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
    Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
    Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
    Saturday -
    Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
    Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
    Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
    Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
    Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
    Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
    UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
    2500 cals
    313 protein
    63 carbs
    111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
    75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
    3250 cals
    250 protein
    400 carbs
    70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
    Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
    Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.
    Looks good Kleen. I'll be watching.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Thanks Matt and everyone have a happy new year!
    Current Log:
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Happy and safe to you as well bubba
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Happy New Year!
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM