KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 4 of 13 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Forgot the NLA team has a training log up, would love to have you and your knowledge following along.

Team NLA Performance Training Log

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well once again the multi-quote is screwed up... how hard can it possibly be?

Snags, notice I spit them out... My daughter was enjoying them though.

Thanks AZ, she is adorable isn't she!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've been doing a FST-7 for the past month and absolutlely LOVE it sofar. The only bad part is doing the fascia stretches and flexes between sets makes u look like a douche in the gym lol. The pumps are amazing tho and my strength has stayed constant even tho I'm not going quite as heavy as I normally do on certain exercises.
    I just read the article on it but it didn't say I needed to do any other fascia stretches. Is that something gone into in the book or a video? Can you describe them for me a little I am familiar with the DC stretches but from the article it looked like he said he was using the massive pump for the fascia stretching. I will see if I can find anything else on it but if you could explain some of the stretches that would be awesome!

This week is my deload week I will do 3 light weight full body workouts this week on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I am keep calories relatively low and carbs minimal to deplete myself and to increase insulin sensitivity. Next week I will be adding in Carb Back Loading into the nutritional arsenal to see if it is as good as some think. I will basically get my daily allowance for carbohydrates in the evening to fuel up for my lift the next morning. The reason I am choosing this method is two fold. One I am curious about it, and two I will need my muscles full of glycogen in the morning if I expect to have the best pump possible which is needed for FST-7.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Snags, notice I spit them out...
    they still touched your tongue tho.

My daughter was enjoying them though.
    cutie she is.
    i remember when mine was that age..17 now, seems like soooo long ago.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    they still touched your tongue tho.

cutie she is.
    i remember when mine was that age..17 now, seems like soooo long ago.
    Yeah I only like marshmallow when it is on a marshmallow and peanut butter sandwich. I know what you mean she seemed like she was a baby and now she is so grown up. I know if I blink I am going to be teaching her how to drive before my eyes open back up fully. Time just flies by.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well once again the multi-quote is screwed up... how hard can it possibly be?

Snags, notice I spit them out... My daughter was enjoying them though.

Thanks AZ, she is adorable isn't she!

I just read the article on it but it didn't say I needed to do any other fascia stretches. Is that something gone into in the book or a video? Can you describe them for me a little I am familiar with the DC stretches but from the article it looked like he said he was using the massive pump for the fascia stretching. I will see if I can find anything else on it but if you could explain some of the stretches that would be awesome!

This week is my deload week I will do 3 light weight full body workouts this week on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I am keep calories relatively low and carbs minimal to deplete myself and to increase insulin sensitivity. Next week I will be adding in Carb Back Loading into the nutritional arsenal to see if it is as good as some think. I will basically get my daily allowance for carbohydrates in the evening to fuel up for my lift the next morning. The reason I am choosing this method is two fold. One I am curious about it, and two I will need my muscles full of glycogen in the morning if I expect to have the best pump possible which is needed for FST-7.
    Fst7 stretches are more like the old school type stretches. But alternate the stretch with the flex. So during the 30-45s rest stretch the muscle. Then after the second set, flex/pose the target muscle.
    The DVD is motivational lol. Jay and Phil are monsters.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Fst7 stretches are more like the old school type stretches. But alternate the stretch with the flex. So during the 30-45s rest stretch the muscle. Then after the second set, flex/pose the target muscle.
    The DVD is motivational lol. Jay and Phil are monsters.
    I may have to look around for that one.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

TIPS FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH
    * Do heavy, basic movements first: A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. Heavy compound exercises done in the base workout prior to the last movement are crucial for three reasons: they build size, density and strength, which in turn, allow for the use of heavier weight for 7s.
    * Rest less: To supersaturate the muscles, rest no more than 30-45 seconds between sets to keep blood in the muscles.
    * Contract: Flex the target muscle for 30 seconds between sets to put further pressure on the fascia.
    * Stretch: Stretching needs to be done during the workout, while the muscle is pumped--in addition to before and after--to further loosen the fascia. Hold each stretch for 30 seconds. Alternate stretching and flexing (stretch after the first set, flex after the second set, etc.).
    * All year long: This technique can be used both offseason and precontest. The reps will be lower in the offseason and higher precontest.

Like mattrag said. I just flex the entire time after one set then stretch the entire rest period the next set. The set after flexing is exscuriating (spellcheck) but its all for the greater good!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Love those rep PRs. Makes your balls bigger. It's a fact.
    Awesome. That is all...
    Independent Review
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Oh fug I better stay away from them ... my balls are already too big...
    Lol
    Independent Review
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

TIPS FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH
    * Do heavy, basic movements first: A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and vice versa. Heavy compound exercises done in the base workout prior to the last movement are crucial for three reasons: they build size, density and strength, which in turn, allow for the use of heavier weight for 7s.
    * Rest less: To supersaturate the muscles, rest no more than 30-45 seconds between sets to keep blood in the muscles.
    * Contract: Flex the target muscle for 30 seconds between sets to put further pressure on the fascia.
    * Stretch: Stretching needs to be done during the workout, while the muscle is pumped--in addition to before and after--to further loosen the fascia. Hold each stretch for 30 seconds. Alternate stretching and flexing (stretch after the first set, flex after the second set, etc.).
    * All year long: This technique can be used both offseason and precontest. The reps will be lower in the offseason and higher precontest.

Like mattrag said. I just flex the entire time after one set then stretch the entire rest period the next set. The set after flexing is exscuriating (spellcheck) but its all for the greater good!
    Nice is the 30-45 seconds just between the FST-7 sets or all of the sets?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If i go through this whole log id get a hard drive of knowledge
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Its 1-1.5 mins between regular sets and 30 seconds between the fst-7 sets only. Treat the non 7's like you would any other regular working set.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

So today was my first deload workout and the first time I did any pushing with the shoulder. It got little bit rough but it was not too bad. I am going to avoid shoulder pressing for the rest of the week and when I go on Thursday it will be an Arm and Leg day only. All isolation exercises on arms and legs.

Took measurements before the gym
    Right Arm 17.25
    Left arm 17.5
    Shoulders 53.25
    Chest 48.25
    Waist 36
    Hips 41.25
    Quads 26

Those measurements are of me at 213.5 lbs not too bad for being in PCT but I am a bit too soft now. Basically I have maintained weight but my body fat has increased somewhat. I think at 205 I would look pretty money.

Here is what the lift looked like:

Rest periods were 30 seconds between sets.

HIIT on Rowing Machine 10 minutes - 140 cals

Hammer Strength Iso-lateral decline chest press - 60x12 x 4 sets (no pain here)

Hammer Strength Iso-lateral row supinated grip - 57.5x12 x 4 sets

Life Fitness Shoulder Press 80x12, 50x12 - Started to feel sensitive so lowered the weight, still felt sensitive so stop pressing and moved on.
    Cybex Lateral Raise - 50x12 x 2 set
    Free Motion Station Rear Delt Cable Flies - 20x12 x 2 sets

Leg Press - 355x12 x4 sets

Moderate Intensity Interval Cardio on Elliptical 20 minutes 296 calories
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Its 1-1.5 mins between regular sets and 30 seconds between the fst-7 sets only. Treat the non 7's like you would any other regular working set.
    Okay that is what I thought just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%

So today was my first deload workout and the first time I did any pushing with the shoulder. It got little bit rough but it was not too bad. I am going to avoid shoulder pressing for the rest of the week and when I go on Thursday it will be an Arm and Leg day only. All isolation exercises on arms and legs.

Took measurements before the gym
    Right Arm 17.25
    Left arm 17.5
    Shoulders 53.25
    Chest 48.25
    Waist 36
    Hips 41.25
    Quads 26
    Looking good bro. I got shoulder issues too and do my best to work around it. The FST-7 rocks. I've been using it for a little over a year now, not for every workout maybe like every other week I'll incorporate it into all my major muscle groups.
    Independent Review
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ah shoulder problems, we all have them...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Looking good bro. I got shoulder issues too and do my best to work around it. The FST-7 rocks. I've been using it for a little over a year now, not for every workout maybe like every other week I'll incorporate it into all my major muscle groups.
    Thanks! I am thinking I will really enjoy it. I will probably keep rest down to about 1 minute on my normal work sets for upper body then 60-90 seconds on lower body that should help keep the extreme weight from being lifted on my shoulder due to cumulative fatigue.

Ah shoulder problems, we all have them...
    Yes Sir, I think I am recovering really well even though there was sensetivity during the training I have no residual pain which is a good sign. I am being religous about taking my Aleve but it wont be too much longer. Tomorrow I am just working arms and legs no pressing or pulling movements involving much with the shoulders other than stabilization. Saturday I will test the same machine again and see if there is any discomfort. If not I will give myself the go ahead to begin pushing more next week. If not then I will work around it, there are other things I can do.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Well the shoulder was still pretty sensitive today during training. I got through it and am no worse for the wear but I will not be able to start FST-7 next week. I think I am going to start the big Dumbbell Giant Set circuit for at leas a few weeks to keep the weight down but muscle up. It always seems to do the trick in this situation. Lots of blood getting to the shoulder but no overly heavy weight.

3 times a week alternating between the 2 workouts.

Dumbbell Workout 1 20 reps each exrecise/ 3 giant sets no rest between exercises and or rotations if possible. I will start out with 25lbs on larger exercises and 17.5 on smaller ones.

Dead Lifts

Flat Bench Press

Squat

Wide DB Bent over Rows (elbows out)

Romanian Dead Lift

DB Shrugs

Arnold press

Lunge Squats

DB Curls

Dumbbell Workout 2

DB Squat

Incline DB Press

DB Front Squats

One Arm DB Row

Romanian Dead Lift

Overhead DB Press

Step Up

Lateral Raise

Bench Dip

I will also be adding in a 4rth workout which will be an Arm Day. I feel I can at least make some progress in the arms while maintaining the rest of my body and increasing my overall conditioning. Speaking of conditioning I signed up with Jeff and Matt to run in the Warrior Dash in March. Last night I decided to give running on the treadmill a try and managed to run 2 miles on a slight incline without stopping. Jogging at an average of 5mp not hooking it or anything but considering I have not run in a while that was pretty impressive. After that I put it to lower speed and walked on a steep incline for another 20 minutes.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%

wow yeah, pretty big cardio session for first time back.
    kudos.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wow yeah, pretty big cardio session for first time back.
    kudos.
    Thanks it was one of those tests where I started out thinking I would run a few minutes then walk then run but I just kept tacking new finishing points onto the run. Now by 2 miles I was pretty much done as in the last 3/10 I was just going for it on sheer will power.

This mornings workout was

30 seconds rest between sets and on the supersets there was absolutely no rest just back and forth.

DB Front Raises 20x10 x 5 sets
    Lateral Raises 20x10 x 5 sets this is where I felt sensitivity and had to adjust form. Was able to complete them with "pain" per-say but mild discomfort.

Super Set A
    DB Curls
    20x15, 20x15, 20x15, 20x10, 20x15
    Rear Delt Reverse Flies 50x10, 60x10 x 4 sets

Super Set B
    Straight Arm Peck Deck - 110x10 x 5 set - had to adjust form so that I was not taking my elbows back past my shoulders. I normally get a good stretch but that got me into the area that is irritated.
    Overhead Triceps Extensions with 45lb plate x10 x 5 sets

Leg Press - 445x10 x 5 sets

Completed 30 sets in 29 minutes...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks it was one of those tests where I started out thinking I would run a few minutes then walk then run but I just kept tacking new finishing points onto the run. Now by 2 miles I was pretty much done as in the last 3/10 I was just going for it on sheer will power.

30 seconds rest between sets and on the supersets there was absolutely no rest just back and forth.

Lateral Raises 20x10 x 5 sets this is where I felt sensitivity and had to adjust form. Was able to complete them with "pain" per-say but mild discomfort.

Super Set A
    DB Curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15, 20x10, 20x15

Super Set B
    Straight Arm Peck Deck - 110x10 x 5 set - had to adjust form so that I was not taking my elbows back past my shoulders. I normally get a good stretch but that got me into the area that is irritated.

Dang nice work out!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Super Set A
    DB Curls 20x15, 20x15, 20x15, 20x10, 20x15

Super Set B

That looks like one of those Kleen workouts from days past that makes most mortal men hurl before getting through it....NICE!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That looks like one of those Kleen workouts from days past that makes most mortal men hurl before getting through it....NICE!
    Yes Sir it is back to intensity via lack of rest for a while. I need to get healed up, and in better over all physical condition.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am beat up I will be traveling so will take a week off then a deload week. Then we start getting serious.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%

30 sets in 29 mins is intense kleen!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

I am beat up I will be traveling so will take a week off then a deload week. Then we start getting serious.
    Sounds good, I can't wait to follow along in that one. I started looking at options for shows but right now I am not counting on it until my shoulder heals up.

There is a show close by in The Woodlands the Branch Warren which is July 16th, then one in Houston on Oct 12 The Texas State Championships. Right now those are what I am eyeballing as possibilities. Then again 6/20/13 in Austin... I want to be able to do 2 shows just not sure which ones and I would like to be "on" for them if possible since it will keep size.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    30 sets in 29 mins is intense kleen!
    Thanks!!!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%

I was going to go to the Branch Warren show last year but my wife got put in the hospital and I didn't make it. If you compete in that show or the one in Houston I will be there rooting u on brotha!

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

It's my impression that a lot of the people who do more than one show don't actually peak untill the final show.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

I was going to go to the Branch Warren show last year but my wife got put in the hospital and I didn't make it. If you compete in that show or the one in Houston I will be there rooting u on brotha!
    Sweet, most of this depends on my shoulder of course. I think it will recover in plenty time though. I will be doing the one in Houston for sure, the Branch or the Austin shows are kind of up in the air.

It's my impression that a lot of the people who do more than one show don't actually peak until the final show.
    Precisely, If I do the earlier one it will be more of the tune up for the second show. I have not done it in a long time and expect more out of this one. The one in Houston in Oct is the one I want to peak for for sure but going through it all a couple months before would really help things out. Especially with getting the loose skin tight. As long as my shoulder heals up and I can start moving more weight I will buy my competition card in about 6 weeks. That gives me time to see where my shoulder is.

My calves are pretty sore today, not insane but I limp a bit when I first get up after sitting or lying down for a while. After about 20-30 feet they loosen up but yeah that 2 mile run put the hurt on them.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.71%

Competition card? I like to hear that bro! Nice job on that run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.71%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.
    Nothing like some added motivation bro. You will do great you beast! Look forward to watching this go down!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nothing like some added motivation bro. You will do great you beast! Look forward to watching this go down!
    Once I know for sure I will probably start a log just for the entire prep. I think I need to order myself some of that Achilles everyone is raving about.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%

Yeah buddy! A kleen prep log would be epic!

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This x 10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Then stay fuggin tuned mine starts in 2 weeks and Chris (Kleen) , Steve(Snagsy) and Al (Scottydoc) are are going to be judging my physique on a weekly basis. I am starting sub 10% bf and have a whole pile of goodies. I guarantee abso.. fuggin loot fuggin madness!!! The run will last 16 weeks and I will lay it all out come January. I am holding nothing back on this fugger!! It's fuggin smash time!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

That is the plan! Shoulder feels good today no sign of pain, will do my first workout that will do much of any pushing tomorrow. Will be light weights but lots of reps and not any rest.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Good night brother haven't seen this log or any of your Beast pics in a while. Sorry for being late been out with stomach flu all week. Def wish i'd been in here from the start! I see your still killing it.

I am in recovery mode after a long time of hampering my HPTA so the goal here is obviously for me to retain my size perhaps recomp or drop a little fat and get stronger all while my HPTA is recovering. Call it a PCT with Purpose!

ALL-STAR FINAFLEX LINE UP!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT THAT IS A NICE RECOVERY STACK!

I will be taking these as listed here.

CreaTrona powder or caps - 3 grams pre workout pn lift days this will more than likely be the powder if not then 6 caps. I will take some more strategically during carb intake.

IGNITE-2 Berry Blast - 1 scoop per day, either pre workout or pre cardio. As you probably already know this is our Pre-Workout formula it has Aminosterone a form of DAA that is much potent than regular DAA. It also has our patented form of creatine CreaTrona! The reason for it being taken daily is to serve as part stimulant and partially for the DAA kick.

PURE TEST - 6 caps a day - We all know this is for the Testosterone boosting it is our capped DAA product. 6 caps = 3 grams of DAA.

PCT Revolution Black - 1 cap a day - This stuff is a strong Aromatase Inhibitor and I am rather sensitive to it in my joints so I stick with 1 cap most of the time. If I notice I need to increase this I will.

ALC+CLA - 2-3 Caps 3 times a day. This should help me with loss of body fat a bit, CLA has been proven to cause fat loss around the midsection on people with no changes in diet nor exercise. Add it to the ALCAR and you have a really nice non stim fat burning combination.

SHELL SHOCK- BOOM! 1-2 servings post lifts if used during the evenings. This is our recovery drink, a nice mix of extremely fast and slow digesting carbohydrates with all the goodies you would expect out of a cell volumizing recovery drink.

Okay so the plan is to use the Wendler's 531 strength program to keep me strong, and also to put a little more pressure on the the arms with heavier weights. I notice that most powerlifters have great arms and shoulders so I figure this will be a great way to see if my arms respond well to the lower reps. I know they used to grow pretty well when I was lifting in the 4-8 range and mostly around 6. I will be doing a combination of the Big But Boring accessories and the Triumvurate accessories schedule. I will be doing a 4 day a week schedule as long as my elbows are not having any issues otherwise it may go to a 3 day a week schedule.

Remember for this one my goal is to maintain my mass + build strength first and foremost. I may lean up a tiny bit but this will in no way be a cut for me. I am 215-216 in the pics below. I have a little post Thanksgiving Vacation weight on me but these pictures were taken last week 11-27-12 at the beginning of my 531 program.

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%

Will def be in for the log there "Old Timer" :P

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

No doubt I can't wait come the new years we will all probably be feeding off of each other in a ridiculous way. As soon as I can get back into lifting some heavier weight, not a tone just enough to grow some I will be killing the gym. Now conditioning is key. I already lost a decent amount of weight this week by cutting out the carbs now I will add them back in Carb Backloading Style and watch the muscle fill up while the fat keeps melting...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:51 PM