KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My grip has got better just since starting this. I can crush a Sprite can! No really I was pretty surprised when I pulled the 470x3 with no wraps.
    Quite impressive there sir!!! My best ever was 585Lbs x 5 back in my hay-day, now I'm just too old for that shyte!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Just got caught up. You are killing it man. Keep up the hard work
    Independent Review
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My grip has got better just since starting this. I can crush a Sprite can! No really I was pretty surprised when I pulled the 470x3 with no wraps.
    Damn Bro, getting it Kleen! I havnt been able to do deads for about 3 weeks due to a screwed up back that's not in the rite place. 470 without straps is beast for surex3, I did 550x1 with straps then AB told me in competition I can't wear them lol. I tried 495 raw for first time 3 weeks ago, without straps that ****s hard haha. Went down and did 405 easily. Keep crushing it Bro! I can't wait till I can
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    When you calculated your numbers did you base them off of your 1rm or 90% of your 1rm?
    I did them off of 90% of my projected max. I have not maxed out in over 20 years so they were estimates off of some max rep attempts at certain weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    wouldn't miss this kleen! As long as there's going to be pop tart re feeds . Even if not ill still stay
    After next week there will be for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Quite impressive there sir!!! My best ever was 585Lbs x 5 back in my hay-day, now I'm just too old for that shyte!
    That is beast mode your "old" ass is in better shape than me right now though!

Okay so I have had a couple conflicting weigh ins and am not really sure where I am weight wise. I need a better scale to check on. That or put a level to the one I have at the house... I am somewhere between 208-218 depending on where I am weighing myself so either I am not losing any muscle mass at all but added a little fat, or I am losing some mass and have a little added fat. I am honestly leaning toward not losing mass, and I added a bit of fat with the relaxed calories. I would just go buy a new scale and see where I stand but it is Christmas time and I am saving all my money for that.

Here is the plan to proceed regardless.

Next week will be a 2200-2300 calorie a day diet with minimal carbs, high protein and fats. After that I will go back to my normal refeeds. I was catering to the gains in strength with my food choices over the last two weeks and thing I need a very mild clean up for this week then I will go back to my higher levels of calories. I feel I am already a decent bit of the way into this recovery and that I am safe to do a mild clean up during my deload week when I will not need as many calories to repair my body.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am rocking the really low burn days with moderate workout days and weekend refeeds... I am very stable weight wise but am still getting bigger slowly. I am up 4 lbs since the summer but it looks like I've gained more muscle wise. It is possible I am only up 4 lbs lean mass as that is a lot if it's lean. Quality lbs always look bigger. I am quite a bit harder too which makes a big difference.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Nice when do we get to see some new pics of you? Have not seen any recent ones. Show us the beast mode!

Admittedly I have allowed myself to loosen up more in an effort to keep muscle mass, I don't feel like trying to be perfect on everything right now just to stay really lean and not lose. I am relaxing a bit. I still have some abs, they are just not how I would prefer them to be.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey Kleen! I'm back and I'm subbed!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice when do we get to see some new pics of you? Have not seen any recent ones. Show us the beast mode!

Admittedly I have allowed myself to loosen up more in an effort to keep muscle mass, I don't feel like trying to be perfect on everything right now just to stay really lean and not lose. I am relaxing a bit. I still have some abs, they are just not how I would prefer them to be.
    Be doing my before pics in early January. We had an issue at the gym with me taking my shirt off for pics but we're going to go Saturday when the guy's not there I guess. I will be doing then weekly from there on out.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Be doing my before pics in early January. We had an issue at the gym with me taking my shirt off for pics but we're going to go Saturday when the guy's not there I guess. I will be doing then weekly from there on out.
    Lol. I remember doing deads at my gym about 6 months ago and some dude came next to me and stripped down to a modeling thong and his girl started taking pics. No doubt the dude was in great shape but shyt was awkward and about thirty seconds later one of the owners told him to take off. I was laughing so much I had to step outside for a minute.
    Independent Review
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Doug,

That sounds good and I hate it when someone is doing something just real quick to get a couple pics and someone spazzes out of things...

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Lol. I remember doing deads at my gym about 6 months ago and some dude came next to me and stripped down to a modeling thong and his girl started taking pics. No doubt the dude was in great shape but shyt was awkward and about thirty seconds later one of the owners told him to take off. I was laughing so much I had to step outside for a minute.
    This on the other hand sounds like it was a bit too far without permission. Wearing a thong...
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Yah I can understand the thong, I was wearing long shorts though
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey Kleen, just trying to get caught up here and see how recovery is treating you. How far along through this are you?

Things look to be going pretty good so far. Keep it up buddy!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Late to the party, but I am IN.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hey Kleen, just trying to get caught up here and see how recovery is treating you. How far along through this are you?

Things look to be going pretty good so far. Keep it up buddy!
    So far I am 2 weeks into the actual PCT and that started 2 weeks after the last shot of testosterone. So about 2.5 weeks since the test was pretty much out of my system, and I took my last EPIVAR.

I slept in this morning so no workout until this evening but I am hitting 305 for my last set for as many reps as possible tonight. Hopefully the lift goes off without a hitch and I pop up 3-4 of them. I will update after the lift.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Late to the party, but I am IN.
    Hey Frank, just in here trying to lift heavy. Glad you came over to check it out.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.09%

Love those rep PRs. Makes your balls bigger. It's a fact.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Hey Frank, just in here trying to lift heavy. Glad you came over to check it out.
    Hell yea. Can't miss this epicness.

I smashed SOHP today myself. I am on the 5 wave so it is pretty light but I hit a rep PR of 185 x12.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Love those rep PRs. Makes your balls bigger. It's a fact.
    Oh fug I better stay away from them ... my balls are already too big...
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Kleen you are strong as fck as it is! making me wanna train for some power! Losing quite a bit of strength on my current cut
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Well I think my run with 5-3-1 is over for a while... Remember last week I was complaining about arthritis in my shoulder, well apparently it was aggravation from heavy bench. I got in yesterday and lifted just fine on bench but it was feeling really iffy. Not painful or anything but like something wasn't right. I got through all of my work sets and hit 305x3 for clean reps but and when I got up about 2 minutes later my shoulder started to ache. I called it a day and went home. I should have taken some aleve but I didn't. Well I woke up this morning and there is definitely something wrong with the shoulder. I don't think it is major or I hope not. However during squats it was aching, I did all my work sets, hit 410x3 without a spot then went to Leg Press 6 plates per side for 5 sets of 10, and leg curls for 5x10.

It is bitching at me now. I have a deload week here this coming week. I am going to deload and revamp my approach here. I said if this proved to much for my old joints I was going to change it up abruptly and that is the plan. Had this been an error in form or some "mistake" I made other than overloading my joints I wouldn't be stopping but I have not had any reps on anything that were not clean and in good form. It doesn't feel muscular in origin so not worried about the rotator, just think I have roughed up the cartilage a bit. Up until a month ago I had not lifted much more than 255 for reps then making the steady climb based off of my estimated maxes I think my strength is just more than my cartilage can recover from.

I really can't afford down time this year if I am going to do a BB comp later so the adjustment is a must even though my ego says I could recover and start with lower estimated maxes to allow the connective tissue to strengthen. Perhaps I can revisit this at another time or simply modify the plan to 15/12/8 or something like that.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Chris if you would practice what you've taught me then you woudn't have as many issues When I saw you take on 5/3/1 I thought Chris knows what he's doing, but you're a bodybuilder, keep the inner bonehead in check lol. You have probably just done that.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.09%

Could always just follow 531 for lagging lifts. I adjusted my bench setup and took a more narrow grip keeping more elbow tuck and have never had another shoulder problem.

You might just try 531 for squat and deadlift.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Doug you know that is right. I really do think had I started with an estimated max about another 10% lower I would have probably been fine for months. Problem is that I found myself going from 255 for reps to lifting 40-50 lbs more with in a month or so. I think most people who start out with this program are already used to lifting less reps for heavier weight and the joints and tendons are ready for it. In my case everything had been in the 12 rep range with some dropping to the 8 reps on occasion. Sure 275x10 equates to around 360-370 as a max but the fact is 275 was as high as I had been IN YEARS.

I think what I will do now is try to figure out what program I want to do and go back to adding a tiny bit to the bar at a time or a rep when I can. I am going to concentrate on arms and shoulders and legs most of this year. So I need to set my program up for that. Legs is just hard work, but the Arms I think will get a day to themselves for a bit and shoulders will be my primary pressing and dips will take care of my chest for a bit.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry to hear about the shoulder kleen. Hopefully like you said it's just a little roughed up cartridge and heals up fast for ya.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Doug you know that is right. I really do think had I started with an estimated max about another 10% lower I would have probably been fine for months. Problem is that I found myself going from 255 for reps to lifting 40-50 lbs more with in a month or so. I think most people who start out with this program are already used to lifting less reps for heavier weight and the joints and tendons are ready for it. In my case everything had been in the 12 rep range with some dropping to the 8 reps on occasion. Sure 275x10 equates to around 360-370 as a max but the fact is 275 was as high as I had been IN YEARS.

I think what I will do now is try to figure out what program I want to do and go back to adding a tiny bit to the bar at a time or a rep when I can. I am going to concentrate on arms and shoulders and legs most of this year. So I need to set my program up for that. Legs is just hard work, but the Arms I think will get a day to themselves for a bit and shoulders will be my primary pressing and dips will take care of my chest for a bit.
    Chris what I am going to to do is do my power routine but instead of 5's I am going to go more 8's, simple as that so 5 X 8 for some sets others exercises I will do 3 8's and a 12 and 15. If I do progression I should be rock solid and 8's will do a good a job as 5's for my power. For me that doesn't really change till I go over 10 reps.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yeah that was my thought, keep it over 8 and I can still lift some great weights and remain pretty safe.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the shoulder kleen. Hopefully like you said it's just a little roughed up cartridge and heals up fast for ya.
    Thanks Dan, yeah it is really hard to tell right now. I can tell for sure it is cartilage but if i sheered some of it off or not remains to be seen. The arthritis in there makes it susceptible to being ripped a little easier since it is already deteriorating. I stopped and didn't go farther so I think I am probably okay.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am feeling the same effects right now as you bubba. I have stayed above 8 reps since my odometer hit 50 and this low rep stuff has me hobbled. I even dialed my maxes down quite a bit. I have back today and I can barely grip with my right hand. Should be interesting. Looks like hypertrophy will become a staple. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have stayed above 8 reps since my odometer hit 50 and this low rep stuff has me hobbled.
    lol on odometer GB.
    sad to hear these issues tho, truly.
    i went down to 6x6 today, finished with a set of 4 (still rep at 4 & 5 from time to time..not much tho)
    if i wasn't on a mission this winter, i'd bypass all this heavy shizz and stick with 8-range and up as well.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

I am down to 5's but using HST style so only 2 weeks of 5's ..and itt's progressive.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

I am thinking if hitting up an HST-7 style lift after my deload. Seems like things will be right where I want them regarding rep range.

Monday - Triceps / Biceps
    Triceps

• Close-grip bench press 3-4 x 8-12
    • Weighted or machine dip 3 x 8-12
    • Overhead cable extension 7 x 8-12
    • Skull crushers 7 x 8-12

Biceps

• Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
    • Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
    • EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water)

Tuesday - Legs
    Quads

• Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
    • Squats 4 x 8-12
    • Hack squat or leg press 3 x 8-15
    • Leg extension or leg press 7 x 8-15

Hamstrings

• Lying leg curls 3-4 x 10-15
    • Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
    • Single leg curl 3-4 x 10-15 each leg
    • Seated leg curls 7 x 10-15

Wednesday - Chest and Triceps
    Chest

• Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
    • Incline dumbbell flye 3 x 8-12
    • Flat Hammer or dumbbell press 3 x 8-12
    • Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12

Triceps

• Close-grip bench press 3-4 x 8-12
    • Weighted or machine dip 3 x 8-12
    • Overhead cable extension 7 x 8-12
    • Skull crushers 7 x 8-12

Thursday - Back & Calves
    Back

• Neutral-grip chin-ups 3 x failure
    • Wide-grip pulldowns 3 x 8-12
    • Barbell row 3 x 8-12
    • Hammer Strength row 3 x 8-12
    • Machine or cable pullover 7 x 8-15

Saturday - Shoulders and Biceps
    Shoulders

• Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12
    • Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12
    • Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12
    • Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-12

Biceps

• Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
    • Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
    • EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water)
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol on odometer GB.
    i went down to 6x6 today, finished with a set of 4 (still rep at 4 & 5 from time to time..not much tho)
    if i wasn't on a mission this winter, i'd bypass all this heavy shizz and stick with 8-range and up as well.
    Here we go!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol on odometer GB.
    I think had I not been in the 3-5 range the week before then hit the 1-3 range I would have been fine. A dip down to 4-6 never really hurts me too much it is the repeated trips to that range.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.09%

Injuries come from over use in a strength program. Low reps high rest periods. Limited accessory movements. And accessory work should be done with lighter weight and strict form. Basically keep it simple and short. Hard to do when you are used to do such high rep volume work.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Injuries come from over use in a strength program. Low reps high rest periods. Limited accessory movements. And accessory work should be done with lighter weight and strict form. Basically keep it simple and short. Hard to do when you are used to do such high rep volume work.
    No doubt but I already have arthritis in both my shoulders. I am a stickler for form. Just was too much weight for my connective tissue all at once.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3evCBlGLk" target="_blank">

This contest is going from now until Friday December 21, the prize is a FINAFLEX FREAK PACK! The FINAFLEX FREAK pack contains:

1 Bottle of any product we currently carry,
    1 FINAFLEX Performance Bracelet in pink or black,
    1 set of FINAFLEX Stereo Headphones
    1 FINAFLEX FREAK T-Shirt!

Rules are really that you need to use Kraft JetPuffed Marshmallows Full size only, no mini's considered just to keep everything fair for everyone. Post your video in response to this one with the same title and then put a link to your video on our Facebook page here in response to this one video. FINAFLEX | Facebook

Only entries linked on the FINAFLEX Facebook page will be considered.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, now get to stuffing those faces!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

^^
    dude you are a pro. i see a hot dog eating contest win in your future.
    glad i can't enter - marshmallows do not make any appearances in my meal plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Here we go!
    Good Buddy??
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Too cute Kleen!! Great stuff.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I've been doing a FST-7 for the past month and absolutlely LOVE it sofar. The only bad part is doing the fascia stretches and flexes between sets makes u look like a douche in the gym lol. The pumps are amazing tho and my strength has stayed constant even tho I'm not going quite as heavy as I normally do on certain exercises.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

Well I think my run with 5-3-1 is over for a while... Remember last week I was complaining about arthritis in my shoulder, well apparently it was aggravation from heavy bench. I got in yesterday and lifted just fine on bench but it was feeling really iffy. Not painful or anything but like something wasn't right. I got through all of my work sets and hit 305x3 for clean reps but and when I got up about 2 minutes later my shoulder started to ache. I called it a day and went home. I should have taken some aleve but I didn't. Well I woke up this morning and there is definitely something wrong with the shoulder. I don't think it is major or I hope not. However during squats it was aching, I did all my work sets, hit 410x3 without a spot then went to Leg Press 6 plates per side for 5 sets of 10, and leg curls for 5x10.

It is bitching at me now. I have a deload week here this coming week. I am going to deload and revamp my approach here. I said if this proved to much for my old joints I was going to change it up abruptly and that is the plan. Had this been an error in form or some "mistake" I made other than overloading my joints I wouldn't be stopping but I have not had any reps on anything that were not clean and in good form. It doesn't feel muscular in origin so not worried about the rotator, just think I have roughed up the cartilage a bit. Up until a month ago I had not lifted much more than 255 for reps then making the steady climb based off of my estimated maxes I think my strength is just more than my cartilage can recover from.

I really can't afford down time this year if I am going to do a BB comp later so the adjustment is a must even though my ego says I could recover and start with lower estimated maxes to allow the connective tissue to strengthen. Perhaps I can revisit this at another time or simply modify the plan to 15/12/8 or something like that.
    Bro that sucks! I just injured myself more with my back. It sucks having injuries when your mind is telling you to smash some weights. I feel ya bro! Get better Big Man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM