KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Giving away product in your log? It's like you are some kind of cut up vascular hairless santa...
    Love it! I didn't send out any personal invites just in a few logs but then got busy at work with a printer roll out and never got back to inviting. You still doing that other log I haven't gotten any notifications on it in a while.

Oh yeah the Trivia contest is in the Promo Section. Not here. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Hey Kleen, Snags, & DW... you guys really wanna shake some sh!t up and run an in-house FINAFLEX contest amongst us REPs after the New Year, when everyone will be looking to recomp, etc. Ideas welcome, I know I can get the owners to sport a worthy prize to the winner??? I mean no pressure, I just know it always draws a good crowd (everyone loves a good competition) and it always personally drives my incentive to push that much harder, so for me it is a win as soon as I begin! Sorry Kleen, didn't mean to Snag your thread with Dreams of a contest/competition!
    So sick! Love those comps! That was a blast and got me to push through personal barriers!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

3. Do you plan to get blood work done at the end? Id be interested to see how it looks after 10 months of cruising. Did you use any hcg while you were on?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Love it! I didn't send out any personal invites just in a few logs but then got busy at work with a printer roll out and never got back to inviting. You still doing that other log I haven't gotten any notifications on it in a while.

Oh yeah the Trivia contest is in the Promo Section. Not here. LOL
    Haha I've been doing a joint mechanic log for mst over the last month. Ill be going back to that log next week.
    SFW and GFH

5. Talk about details bro! Need to get myfitnesspal for my pct. Damn you're killing it man
    Independent Review
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sorry Kleen, didn't mean to Snag your thread with Dreams of a contest/competition!
    ahaaa nice.

yeah like kleen said, i don't know if right now would be a good time for that, as we are all in different timings/goals for off-season..
    besides brah - by JAN i'll be smoking it, should be lean as hell and 200lbs min, looking almost show-ready..you don't want none of that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Do you plan to get blood work done at the end? Id be interested to see how it looks after 10 months of cruising. Did you use any hcg while you were on?
    Yes probably about a month after PCT completes. My doc will want a full workup and that includes liver values and what not. SERMS are known to increase liver values, and I want to make sure my HDL/LDL has had time to correct itself. One month out should give me an accurate reading on what my HPTA is doing. I am hoping for close to 500 when tested if so I will be confident in having a full recovery. I did use HCG for 5 weeks leading up to stopping the TRT doses. My testes went from damn near missing to about 3/5 normal size. Now the SERMS and SUPPS need to stimulate my LH for a bit. PURE TEST should really help with leydig cell production which is going to be of massive benefit in the process. That and keeping Estro low between the SERMs and PCT Rev Black is a bad Mamma Jamma as far as estro control

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Haha I've been doing a joint mechanic log for mst over the last month. Ill be going back to that log next week.
    Oh ok I will be on the look out for the posts coming up there. I thought I had subscribed to the Joint Mechanic one too. Of course sometimes subscriptions fall off around here.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Talk about details bro! Need to get myfitnesspal for my pct. Damn you're killing it man
    Yeah it is pretty intense. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahaaa nice.

yeah like kleen said, i don't know if right now would be a good time for that, as we are all in different timings/goals for off-season..
    besides brah - by JAN i'll be smoking it, should be lean as hell and 200lbs min, looking almost show-ready..you don't want none of that.

No Sir, I don't wan't any of that. I will be looking to lean down a bit then, not trying to do it right now. I mean I will probably get back around 210 but no plans to drop lower for a little bit.
    Current Training Log -

8. Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
    Current Training Log -

9. late but in!!

10. Okay sorry for the lack of update yesterday. I was extremely busy at work. I did not get to lift yesterday but it worked out because today is one of the IT guys birthday and we are having chocolate cake after our lunch. Thank Goodness I am not on a cut! Lets start with a weight update, I was a heavy 215 a little over a week ago very thick in the waist from my vacation. I have come back down to a normal 210. Admittedly I do not look as lean as I did in the 210 picture just above but I think I am just not as full as I was then or something. My goal is to remain over 205 throughout this experience. YOu will definitely see plenty of fluctuations depending on my carb intake and I will be modulating between higher and lower intakes. The highest will probably a couple of weeks at 200 grams per workout day and average will be around 100-150 per workout day. I will have some times where I hammer calories for a day or two to keep leptin levels up also. If I feel I need some clean up I will drop it low for a week and be under 50 adjusting fat intake to make up for it. I will probably post up some pictures in the next couple weeks, not much going on there we are more working on body weight maintenance and hopefully some strength gains.

Morning doses of supps
    CreaTrona Powder - 3 scoops = to 6 caps of CreaTrona for those wondering.
    Ignite 2 - 1 scoop
    Extend - 2 scoops pre workout also, 2 in the intra workout beverage and 2 post. Not exactly the IF method of not having more than 10 grams but I am okay with it. I have been doing it this way for a while now and like it. I am actually probably going to stop the intra dose and stick with the pre and post dosing pattern to be honest.

Here is my food for the day yesterday and then my lift this morning.

December 6, 2012

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Fast Breaker
    Tyson - Pechugas De Pollo Picantes, 1.7 porcion 298 7g 4g 58g 37mg 1mg 0g 0g
    Garcia's - Mexican Charro Beans, 1/2 Cup 120 20g 1g 7g 0mg 730mg 1g 7g
    Dinner
    Pork - Fresh, loin, tenderloin, lean only, cooked, broiled, 10.2 oz 540 0g 18g 88g 272mg 188mg 0g 0g
    Pastaroni - Parmesan Cheese, 0.3 cup 60 11g 1g 2g 0mg 201mg 1g 1g
    Peter Pan Peanut Butter - Crunchy - No High Fructose Corn Syrup, 5 tbsp 500 15g 40g 20g 0mg 275mg 8g 8g
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 2 Scoop (34g) 240 10g 2g 50g 40mg 200mg 2g 5g
    Snacks
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 2 Scoop (34g) 240 10g 2g 50g 40mg 200mg 2g 5g
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 0.66 cup 198 36g 4g 7g 0mg 0mg 1g 5g
    TOTAL: 2,196 109g 72g 282g 389mg 1,795mg 15g 31g
    Food Notes

Ate in between today but was still pretty good. Did not lift but going in the morning to make up.
    December 7, 2012

Exercises Calories Minutes Sets Reps Weight
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 286 60
    Strength Training
    Bench Press, Barbell 1 5 135
    Bench Press, Barbell 1 5 160
    Bench Press, Barbell 1 5 195
    Bench Press, Barbell 1 3 225
    Bench Press, Barbell 1 3 260
    Bench Press, Barbell 1
    6 295 PR!!!
    Dips 5
    10 45
    Dumbbell Row, One-Arm, Bent-Over 5 10 80
    Over Head Triceps Extension w / EZ Curl Bar 1 10 125
    Rope Triceps Extension 1 10 100
    Rope Triceps Extension 1 10 120
    Rope Triceps Extension 1 8 140
    TOTALS: 286 60 20 85 1,880
    Current Training Log -

11. Diet looks solid. Nice job on the bench PR bro! Watch out though I'm nipping at your heels. I have chest tomorrow so we shall see! Nice dips as well, especially at your weight man.

12. Nice Kleen 295 x 6 is beastly brother!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Diet looks solid. Nice job on the bench PR bro! Watch out though I'm nipping at your heels. I have chest tomorrow so we shall see! Nice dips as well, especially at your weight man.
    Yeah you are definitely nipping at my heels on bench. I think 2 weeks ago I might have powered through this a bit more, that or if I had worked out at night. I seem to be stronger in the evenings... The test has been out of my system for a full week and I can feel it this week. Glycogen retention is down, libido is down a bit and I am relatively agitated from the SERM but give me another week and see where I am. I am still on target for my big goals, and after 10 months on a cruise I don't expect this is going to be an easy or snappy PCT. So it will be fortitude and attitude for the first 2-3 weeks.

On thing to mention... My joints are already drying out. I am now taking my Animal Flex pack again as of today. Should remedy it pretty quickly then I also have a deload coming up the week after next so that will be good. During the deload I will do 3-5 sets of the main exercises at 50% of my max for 10 reps then go walk on the treadmill for 30-45 minutes.
    Current Training Log -

14. Holy crap it is just later in the same day and I can feel my joints getting dryer and dryer. I took the stairs a little bit ago and could feel it in my knees, on top of that the arthritis in my shoulders is flairing up. I think it is from taking Lean Extreme and my cortisol being low, add to it that PCT Revolution Black is also a pretty strong cortisol blocker and I think I may have the culprit. I will drop the Lean Extreme a couple days to see if it everything chills a bit.
    Current Training Log -

15. I can't even mess with cort blockers because of this and any AIs are run at bare minimum doses as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I can't even mess with cort blockers because of this and any AIs are run at bare minimum doses as well.
    Yeah I think I am basically going to realize I am in the same boat... I thought maybe I did something wrong with my shoulders but then my knees started and sure I dead lifted on Tuesday, but no way that would be effecting me all the sudden. Adding in the PCT Rev Black and Lean Extreme are the only things I have done. Makes sense really with what the Doc told me about the arthritis if there is nothing to control the swelling it will hurt. It isn't horrible but I won't push through just to show fortitude either. I can do without the Cort control but it is nice when trying to not lose muscle in PCT. I may not need it anyway since I probably has some test going from the HCG just not much.
    Current Training Log -

17. My joints are ok, as a matter of fact I have been front squatting without knee wraps but that will change as I do lower reps at heavier weight. I do have a pull or tear in my front delt but it's very easy to work around so far.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

18. Kleen...Spud Belt working out well? Looking into a purchase and wanted your feedback.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen...Spud Belt working out well? Looking into a purchase and wanted your feedback.
    Why a spud belt? I love my inzer forever belt.
    SFW and GFH

20. I have a spud DL belt. It's awesome. Good quality durable and more comfortable for high rep squats but obviously less support. I use mine as a sled waist harness as well. Definitely recommend all spud products Marc does a great job with them.

Only problem I have with mine is size. It was fine when I was larger. Now with a smaller waist it isn't as tight. You can email Marc or ask on QA on Elite about sizing the belt. He is very helpful.

21. good talk in heah!

22. I was asking about the Spud because he said he had just picked one up. They look like a comfortable belt and I can pick one up fairly cheap. No decision yet though.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was asking about the Spud because he said he had just picked one up. They look like a comfortable belt and I can pick one up fairly cheap. No decision yet though.
    Ahh ok just curious. Elitefts also has their own brand of belts now which aren't a bad price either.
    SFW and GFH

24. I actually just picked up an Elite benching belt that was on sale. These are for my son who has decided that he wants to try powerlifting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I actually just picked up an Elite benching belt that was on sale. These are for my son who has decided that he wants to try powerlifting.
    From hockey to powerlifting? Great move! Let me know if I can be of assistance in any way. I do still recommend the forever belt by inzer. I bought mine 5 years ago at 200 lbs body weight. It still fits at 250+ and it feels like its just now becoming broken in. These things really do last forever.
    SFW and GFH

26. Thx Inarius!

27. I never use belts anymore but I remember liking my son's inzer lever belt.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

28. i don't lift heavy enuff weights to have to wear a belt..

29. I've never used one either but he hopefully will when his weights progress.

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't lift heavy enuff weights to have to wear a belt..

I'm with Snags, I don't use heavy enough weights to have to wear a belt either, I'm all about the high volume, high intensity, high reps sh!t myself!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM