KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 14 of 17 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. This morning I finished the workout here is how it went.


    Close Grip Bench Press - 185x12, 225x9 > 205x8 > 155x10 - 225 on close grip with no shoulder pain, can you say recovering nicely!!!!

    Leg Press 630x12, 900x10 > 810x9 > 630x10 I did not do a second leg exercise for hamstrings because I dead lift tomorrow and didn't want to hamper that much.

    Moderate paced Intervals on Treadmill - 20 minutes 255 cals average HR 153 - this was a complete bitch after the drop sets on leg press...

    Crunches = 150 - at this point crunches are not to build the abs but to bring them back in and under my rib cage, keeping them retracted through out with pelvis rolled up and legs out a little to add resistance.

    Weight has come down from 215 to 212, noticing it a little in my upper abdomen, and arms. YAY! Movement!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Kleen you should become a personal chef and trainer bro I mean I get inspired every time I look at your log posts. True inspiration and love the way you set your logs up. I feel you on the crowd thing, I try to go late when possible since my gyms 24 hr the later the less people
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Good job on getting up to 225 closegripbench with no shldr pain. I did mine this morning at 135, usually 185-225, because my R shldr hurts, probably cable front raise tweaked it last night
    Independent Review

  4. Glad the shoulders feelin better man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Kleen you should become a personal chef and trainer bro I mean I get inspired every time I look at your log posts. True inspiration and love the way you set your logs up. I feel you on the crowd thing, I try to go late when possible since my gyms 24 hr the later the less people
    I wish I had a personal chef!!! Feel free to steal any ideas you want. Yeah Late or very early is the way to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Good job on getting up to 225 closegripbench with no shldr pain. I did mine this morning at 135, usually 185-225, because my R shldr hurts, probably cable front raise tweaked it last night
    Thanks Brother! Sorry to hear yours is agging you. Still have to be careful on Incline stuff and overhead press but a couple more weeks and I think I will be albe to go at them full bore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Glad the shoulders feelin better man
    Thanks Dan, me too! Now to get lean again before Late Feb, beginning of March so I am starting my 1-Alpha and 550xd run fresh and lean! Will give me enough time to hop off for a few months then get on a run to do my show in October.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Kleen you should become a personal chef and trainer bro I mean I get inspired every time I look at your log posts. True inspiration and love the way you set your logs up. I feel you on the crowd thing, I try to go late when possible since my gyms 24 hr the later the less people
    I trained at 130am the other night. Was awesome! Had the whole gym to myself!!

  7. Where you at bro?
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Where you at bro?
    I don't always get on during the weekend. Typically that is family time and I like to spend that time with them. Although I have some updates. This weekend I went out with a buddy and had a basic planned cheat / day of drinking some. It was actually not even much of a big deal but I did have a few drinks and a couple beers. Total calories were still under 2400 for the day.

    January 26, 2013

    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2.5 Scoop 275 1g 0g 68g 0mg 125mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    Bw3 - Boneless Hot Wings, 6 pieces 528 18g 36g 30g 126mg 1,068mg 0g 0g
    Buffalo Wild Wings (Fatsecret Website) - Naked Tenders, 8 Tenders 347 7g 16g 52g 67mg 4,560mg 0g 3g
    Wild Turkey Bourbon Whiskey - 86 Proof, 4 oz 276 0g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Shiner Beer - Bock, 24 oz. 286 25g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Mid Afternoon Snack
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Walmart - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - Cooked (3oz.), 10.5 oz cooked 385 0g 11g 74g 228mg 490mg 0g 0g
    Birds Eye-Wlg - Steamfresh Fresh Frozen Brocolli, 2 cup 60 8g 0g 2g 0mg 50mg 4g 4g
    TOTAL: 2,377 60g
    63g 280g 421mg 6,393mg 4g 7g
    Exercises Calories Minutes Sets Reps Weight
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 286 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 357 65 0 0 0
    The lift for Saturday

    Barbell Incline Press - 135x10, 195x10>145x8>95x6 - I was being weary of the shoulder I was using this as a test and although I did well it was still just a tiny bit sensitive so I will avoid these for another couple weeks and stick with Hammer Strength for Inclines.

    Straight Arm Pull Downs - 75x10, 90x15>75x9>60x5 - still being careful due to the feeling from the Chest press so I did extra reps with a little lighter weight on the work set.

    Preacher Reverse Curls - 70x12, 90x8 > 70x7>50x8 nice burn and major pump here.

    DB Overhead Triceps Ext - 95x15 > 75x9 > 55x8 - Son called from taking his SAT and asked me to come get him so only did one workset then the drops. Finished legs off next day.


    January 27, 2013


    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    Generic - Egg White (1) Large--Scrambled or Hardboiled, 6 egg white 102 1g 0g 22g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Egg - Whole Egg, 3 piece (large - 50g) 222 1g 15g 18g 636mg 210mg 0g 0g
    Oscar Mayer - Turkey Bacon (50% Less Fat), 6 slice 210 0g 18g 12g 90mg 1,080mg 0g 0g
    Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese - Sharp Cheddar 2% Milk, 3/8 c. (28g) 120 1g 9g 11g 30mg 345mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Beef - Top Sirloin, Steak, Separable Lean Only, Trimmed to 0" Fat, Select, Cooked, Broiled, 21 oz 1,050 0g 28g 181g 301mg 392mg 0g 0g
    Green Giant - Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce, 1 cup prepared 120 18g 2g 6g 10mg 680mg 6g 6g
    TOTAL:
    2,044 22g 72g 304g 1,067mg 2,807mg 6g 6g
    Exercises Calories Minutes Sets Reps Weight
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 286 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 357 65 0 0 0


    Yesterdays Lift

    Dead Lifts - 225x6, 315x6, 405x6, 455x1, 465x1, 475x1, 315x20 - Whoah buddy that set of 20 was a motha focka!
    Leg Extensions - 210x12, 250x10, 250x10 > 210x9 > 160x8
    Donkey Calve Raise Machine - 250x12, 360x10, 360x10.

    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Insane DLs dude super jealous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Those are the numbers I would like to get raw deadlifting I will avoid the singles but 405 X 6 would be very satisfying.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Insane DLs dude super jealous
    fo sho
    my one weak link, and kleen gotta rub it in my face

    great work chris, always good stuff in here!

  12. I second all above comments. Nice lifts bro. But bad on you for the cheat. You're a role model man. C'mon. Lolz cuz I had three iffy days last week!
    Independent Review

  13. Good DL . I'm obsessed with getting to 500. I just don't feel strong in my DL, not like I do when I squat .

  14. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Good DL . I'm obsessed with getting to 500. I just don't feel strong in my DL, not like I do when I squat .
    Ya with equipment maybe but raw 405 for 5 would be good for me and I like raw...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Those are the numbers I would like to get raw deadlifting I will avoid the singles but 405 X 6 would be very satisfying.
    Yeah I just wanted to lift something heavy that wasn't going to hurt me as well as get an idea of how much of what I have lost as far as strength goes. I am probably only about 10-15 lbs shy of my on cycle pull. Every once in a while I like to just hit the deads hard and see what is what. I think it is a good measuring tool for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fo sho
    my one weak link, and kleen gotta rub it in my face

    great work chris, always good stuff in here!
    Thanks Steve!


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I second all above comments. Nice lifts bro. But bad on you for the cheat. You're a role model man. C'mon. Lolz cuz I had three iffy days last week!
    LMAO! Me a role model? Now I do have a planned cheat on Friday that will carry partly to Saturday. Friday is my 40th birthday and well cake will be had. I will make sure to lift so it has a place to go but yes Friday is my birthday and then Saturday I think she invited our friends from Austin to come down to celebrate it too with a dinner so one can assume that day will not be stellar nutrition. I will use shakes and abstaining from other carbs and fats throughout the rest of the day so I can kind of have my way with the dinner. With my current average of 2000 cals plus a 500 cal deficit daily from exercise I do believe I am going to drop weight regardless. That being said there will be no other carb ups this week other than what I take in on Friday and Saturday.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Good DL . I'm obsessed with getting to 500. I just don't feel strong in my DL, not like I do when I squat .
    I am a better dead lifter than squatter, I can squat 425 for about 3 reps right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice lifts bro. But bad on you for the cheat. You're a role model man. C'mon.
    pot

    kettle

    nuff said


  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    pot

    kettle

    nuff said

    Lol saw this comin
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Good DL . I'm obsessed with getting to 500. I just don't feel strong in my DL, not like I do when I squat .

  20. I hit 425 for 5 the other day with knee wraps and belt. I felt i had a couple more in me. But I never have a partner so always stop short. My goal is 500 on both squat and DL. Just don't want to be a fat ass to get there. I know if I had remained 250-260 i would be there by now.

  21. I don't really do deads often enough to be very proficient or really get my numbers up as I am very lean most of the time these days and it is very hard to get big numbers on deads for me when I am so low. That being said I am getting better at this low body fat level as time passes. I really am hitting my wheel of death hard to keep my core rock solid so I can continue to lift raw.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I hit 425 for 5 the other day with knee wraps and belt. I felt i had a couple more in me. But I never have a partner so always stop short. My goal is 500 on both squat and DL. Just don't want to be a fat ass to get there. I know if I had remained 250-260 i would be there by now.
    Yeah probably but you are not far away from it on squats that is for sure and I bet your dead is not too far behind.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Deads are 415x4. that is my PR.

  24. Lolz all around
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I just don't feel strong in my DL, not like I do when I squat .
    same

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I hit 425 for 5 the other day with knee wraps and belt.
    that's one difference tho - i do everything raw
    gloves are as equipped as i get

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I don't always get on during the weekend. Typically that is family time and I like to spend that time with them. Although I have some updates. This weekend I went out with a buddy and had a basic planned cheat / day of drinking some. It was actually not even much of a big deal but I did have a few drinks and a couple beers. Total calories were still under 2400 for the day.

    January 26, 2013

    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2.5 Scoop 275 1g 0g 68g 0mg 125mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    Bw3 - Boneless Hot Wings, 6 pieces 528 18g 36g 30g 126mg 1,068mg 0g 0g
    Buffalo Wild Wings (Fatsecret Website) - Naked Tenders, 8 Tenders 347 7g 16g 52g 67mg 4,560mg 0g 3g
    Wild Turkey Bourbon Whiskey - 86 Proof, 4 oz 276 0g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Shiner Beer - Bock, 24 oz. 286 25g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Mid Afternoon Snack
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Walmart - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - Cooked (3oz.), 10.5 oz cooked 385 0g 11g 74g 228mg 490mg 0g 0g
    Birds Eye-Wlg - Steamfresh Fresh Frozen Brocolli, 2 cup 60 8g 0g 2g 0mg 50mg 4g 4g
    TOTAL: 2,377 60g
    63g 280g 421mg 6,393mg 4g 7g
    Exercises Calories Minutes Sets Reps Weight
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 286 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 357 65 0 0 0
    The lift for Saturday

    Barbell Incline Press - 135x10, 195x10>145x8>95x6 - I was being weary of the shoulder I was using this as a test and although I did well it was still just a tiny bit sensitive so I will avoid these for another couple weeks and stick with Hammer Strength for Inclines.

    Straight Arm Pull Downs - 75x10, 90x15>75x9>60x5 - still being careful due to the feeling from the Chest press so I did extra reps with a little lighter weight on the work set.

    Preacher Reverse Curls - 70x12, 90x8 > 70x7>50x8 nice burn and major pump here.

    DB Overhead Triceps Ext - 95x15 > 75x9 > 55x8 - Son called from taking his SAT and asked me to come get him so only did one workset then the drops. Finished legs off next day.


    January 27, 2013


    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    Generic - Egg White (1) Large--Scrambled or Hardboiled, 6 egg white 102 1g 0g 22g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Egg - Whole Egg, 3 piece (large - 50g) 222 1g 15g 18g 636mg 210mg 0g 0g
    Oscar Mayer - Turkey Bacon (50% Less Fat), 6 slice 210 0g 18g 12g 90mg 1,080mg 0g 0g
    Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese - Sharp Cheddar 2% Milk, 3/8 c. (28g) 120 1g 9g 11g 30mg 345mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Beef - Top Sirloin, Steak, Separable Lean Only, Trimmed to 0" Fat, Select, Cooked, Broiled, 21 oz 1,050 0g 28g 181g 301mg 392mg 0g 0g
    Green Giant - Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce, 1 cup prepared 120 18g 2g 6g 10mg 680mg 6g 6g
    TOTAL:
    2,044 22g 72g 304g 1,067mg 2,807mg 6g 6g
    Exercises Calories Minutes Sets Reps Weight
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 286 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 357 65 0 0 0


    Yesterdays Lift

    Dead Lifts - 225x6, 315x6, 405x6, 455x1, 465x1, 475x1, 315x20 - Whoah buddy that set of 20 was a motha focka!
    Leg Extensions - 210x12, 250x10, 250x10 > 210x9 > 160x8
    Donkey Calve Raise Machine - 250x12, 360x10, 360x10.

    Didn't see the black and tan on the list buddy, don't forget we had one of those too!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  27. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Didn't see the black and tan on the list buddy, don't forget we had one of those too!
    Oh Damn I was trying to remember if there was anything else. I think I may have had a buzz by then.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Didn't see the black and tan on the list buddy, don't forget we had one of those too!
    What goes on in Houston,stays in Houston. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. So late but in bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    same


    that's one difference tho - i do everything raw
    gloves are as equipped as i get
    If my knees feel shaky I will use knee wraps but only when I feel I need to.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Log in
Log in