KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 8111213
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I remember one time I was squatting and after I racked it I jsut about passed out, I went down to one knee. I got up and went to the bar and started to lower the weight and my buddy grabs me and says no more squatting for you today lol might have saved my life. What a fuggin bonehead I can be.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I remember one time I was squatting and after I racked it I jsut about passed out, I went down to one knee. I got up and went to the bar and started to lower the weight and my buddy grabs me and says no more squatting for you today lol might have saved my life. What a fuggin bonehead I can be.

That is what comes from the "Suck it up boy!" or "Rub some dirt on it boy, you'll be alright!" mentality we were raised with. Hey 355x8 is nothing to sneeze at either! It is a damn good pull.

No cardio was done on this day. (Took that line from Snags!)

I was up half the night with a cough, feels like I have a sinus infection starting up. I stayed in got rest and have a Dr appointment today to get it squared away since I am going to Mardi Gras this weekend with the wife, ScottyDoc & his female friend, Oufinny, & Morry. Unfortunately no Snags but he has good reason to sit this one out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No cardio was done on this day. (Took that line from Snags!)
    no need to take bro
    i'm a sharing, caring fella

I am going to Mardi Gras this weekend with the wife, ScottyDoc & his female friend, Oufinny, & Morry. Unfortunately no Snags but he has good reason to sit this one out.
    aye, i feel so lonely and left out
    sure would have enjoyed meeting you brother..amybe another time
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I didn't even get an invite! Going to Galveston or New Orleans?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I know I encountered that when my son played ball. I would be telling him what I had learned but they take more precautions these days so when you get injured you don't continue to play ... imagine that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.07%

There is something to be said for toughness. Everyone appreciates a guy who can play through pain, etc. And I will try to teach my son the difference between pain and injury. I love the idea of pushing a set till near black out. That is some bad ass sheet. But I don't want my son being a broken down old man in his 40s because he wasn't smart. There are times to take it to the limits and time to back off. I almost always back off when lifting heavy but when I feel like a badass Mofo I push myself hard. I hope that is something we can teach to the next generation, work smarter but don't be a Puscy.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Glad you had an indulgent weekend brother!

Stay strong...
    Independent Review
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    There is something to be said for toughness. Everyone appreciates a guy who can play through pain, etc. And I will try to teach my son the difference between pain and injury. I love the idea of pushing a set till near black out. That is some bad ass sheet. But I don't want my son being a broken down old man in his 40s because he wasn't smart. There are times to take it to the limits and time to back off. I almost always back off when lifting heavy but when I feel like a badass Mofo I push myself hard. I hope that is something we can teach to the next generation, work smarter but don't be a Puscy.
    "Are you hurt or are you injured", what's the difference "If your hurt you can still play " .. guess the movie
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

Good convo in here, man I can't remember that movie but it is so familiar. For some reason I am thinking "Any Given Sunday", but it doesn't sound quite right. Either that or maybe "The Program". Two awesome movies.

So the Doc hooked me up with all kinds of meds... Z-Pack, Prednisone for my lungs, and an inhaler. I should be good to go for this weekend! Woohoo!

Something else interesting, I took 2 PX Black this morning and all together had about 24 oz of coffee and my heart rate was still only 54 BPM. Pretty impressive... Also my BP after all of the and a Mucinex was still only 130/85, not perfect but considering all the stimulants coursing through my body still impressive. About to take 3rd capsule of PX now. Energy is pretty good considering I am dragging serious back side right now from not feeling well. Not overly energetic but the fat I feel alright when I almost stayed home from work is pretty impressive.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Yah James Caan in the program...
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

Okay lets get into a review of the PCT Products, I really can't say to much about them that is not going to be an echo of the sentiments you here in almost all FINAFLEX PCT type threads. The products of course did exactly what they were supposed to. PURE TEST definitely helped me increase the size of my boys post cycle and in all honestly I did not lose much strength. My libido came back up to pre cruise levels. Although this was not high since my test was a bit low in the first place it definitely got me back to where I was. PCT Revolution Black did exactly what it was supposed to do as always. Unfortunately for me the arthritis in my shoulder would not allow me to continue to use it due to the strong anti-cortisol effect it has. It is great for keeping muscle and lowering estrogen but when you have arthritis it isn't always the best combination due to the fact cortisol also controls inflammation. All in all at this point I would say that I am back to my pre-cruise levels of testosterone, and although I was not happy with these levels in the first place I am definitely happy to see that I was able to recover to them.

I may still go get my testosterone checked here shortly just to see where I am but in all likelyhood. I will wait until I am certain it is lower to make sure I don't hurt my chances of getting on TRT after my next run.

Speaking of my next run, here is the new log. I will be updating everything in this new log from here on out so please pop on over there and get subbed in. I am running the new PX Black currently and will be adding in 4 caps 550xd, and 4 caps of 1-Alpha, or maybe 1-Andro if the 1 -Alpha is not in yet. My wife will also be tracking her progress with PX Black in this same thread.

KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I thought I was gonna pull on of these... YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ
    Hahaha every time I watch that I always laugh my ass off!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

Nice review bro! Now kill it in this new log!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

The testosterone blood work is back.

Okay so I wanted to come back in here since I got the results of my blood work. My test is low but not low enough that my doctor will put me on TRT yet. I had a serum level of 386, which explains the lack of libido and whatnot. I really didn't completely expect my HPTA to fully recover after being weak already then me cruising for 10 months. I know someone was following this log just to see what the bloods came back as. Well 386 after a 5 month time of being off so I think it is safe to assume that the cruising did some damage to my HPTA but how much I do not know. I think this will be a very personal thing that has to do with the robustness of your HPTA system.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

robustness..
    robust..
    bust..

busty

robustness makes me think of large-breasted women

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigla2004 is zappin PR's with CORE ZAP (sponsored)
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. Why Is It Bad To Mix Creatine With...?
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM