Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
logo1.4-01.jpg

Hello again my friends, I will be tackling this LOG using new Training and Nutrition Protocols. I am currently 2 weeks into my Nutrition Protocol and starting in with the new Training Protocol tomorrow.

Dosing

EPI-V, 2 capsules upon waking and pre-workout
REVOLUTION PCT BLACK, 1 capsule before bed

PCT will consist of 2 caps of PCT Black and 6 caps of Pure Test DAA pre-bedtime following the completion of the Epi-V

Nutrition -I will be folowing the Paleo Protocol. I will not be counting calories or macronutrients, instead I will eat when I am hungry limiting my food choices to Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Meats, Nuts/Seeds and Healthy Oils. I will not be consuming any Grain or Dairy Products in any way shape or form.

Training
- I will be using a combination of the Sean Burch Hyperfitness Protocol as well as a Running protocol to train for an upcoming MARATHON in November (training has already started). This has potential to bring me to my leanest composition yet.

Goals - The goal is to bring my body to its optimal weight while retaining muscle and shredding fat all while getting to peak physical conditioning.

Other Supplements - I do not plan on using any other supplements during this LOG. I do however have in my arsenal the following Finaflex Supplements which I may include during this LOG at my discretion...Ignite2, G8, Crea-Trona, PX and Pure Test DAA.

I will follow up with Stats and Pictures Tomorrow 8/27/2012...this will be the official kick off!

Helpful Links:
Finaflex - Home
BURCH HYPERFITNESS SYSTEMS (BHS) | SEAN BURCH - The Official Website
Hal Higdon Training Programs
Mark's Daily Apple

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Reserved for Stats and Pictures

Week 1 08/27/2012

Weight: 218 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Body Fat (Accu-Measure): 20%

DSC00413.jpg
DSC00414.jpg
DSC00415.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 1

Epi-V dosed 2 capsules at 0600hr and 1630hr. Pct Black dosed 1 capsule at 2200hr. I feel really good right now with the new training and eating protocols in action. I really need to focus on getting rid of this body fat. I basically sat around all summer taking on personal issue one after another to the point where I just let go. I am now around 20% BF which for me is very high. I am not feeling any negative sides from the
Epi-V (mainly referring to the stimulant).

Nutrition: Paleo Protocol...I eat when I am hungry, eating only Lean Meats, Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts/Seeds and Healthy Fats and Oils. I have completely eliminated Grains, Dairy, and Sugar from my diet. I have been eating like this for the past two weeks and have already dropped 6 lbs.

Training:
5k outside with elevation changes. Today was not my fastest time ever, but the deed was done. It was about 90 degrees out and humid as all hell. I felt as if I were running through sand.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 2

Epi-V dosed 2 capsules at 0600hr and 1530hr. Pct Black dosed 1 capsule at 2200hr. It was a long day. I got in a run as well as hyperfitness. Needless to say I am going to sleep well tonight. I am experiencing DOMS from hyperfitness Sunday, but I am battling through no problem. Nutrition is on point as well. I will start posting pictures of meals.

Nutrition: Paleo Protocol...I eat when I am hungry, eating only Lean Meats, Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts/Seeds and Healthy Fats and Oils. I have completely eliminated Grains, Dairy, and Sugar from my diet. Calories are not counted while using this protocol.

Training: 5k outside with elevation changes. Not a bad run today, however my feet stared to fall asleep during the last 1/4m and some cramping started to occur around that point as well. Hyperfitness consisted of the following:

Perform a set of the first exercise and immediately follow with a set of the second. Without rest repeat each drill twice more. After 3 sets of each drill, rest for 2-3 minutes, and then move to the next grouping.​
1A. Triceps Skullcrusher to Crunch with Bar Press, 10 reps @ 45lbs
1B. Kettle Bell Swing , 10 reps @ 30lbs

2A. DB Holding Push-up with Straight Lef Lift, 10 reps (each leg up is one rep)
2B. Speed Skater Drill with Medicine Ball, 15 reps (each leg is 1 rep) @ 10lbs

3A. Barbell Single-Arm Squat Incline Press, 10 reps @ 55lbs
3B. Rock Climber to Full Jumping Jack, 6 reps

4A. Bosu Upside-Down Push-up, 2 reps, to Bosu Press, 5 reps
4B. Underhand Grip Jump Bar Pull-up, 5 reps

I modified some of the reps to accommodate my current conditioning...this stuff is no joke.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm interested in this diet, Also doing epi-v cycle currently.
I'm in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, glad to have some extra help :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this with you Green, kick some A$$!!! I like all the new changes to your diet and workout, doing the same thing over and over again can both get boring and leave the body stuck in the same old rut!

Gcash39

Awards
weren't you around that bf % when you started 550 xd? did you really gain all that back you were down to like 12 or something.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Welcome back, glad to have some extra help :)
Thanks DW Glad to be back...Feels good to get myself out of the hole and back to taking care of myself.

I'm in this with you Green, kick some A$$!!! I like all the new changes to your diet and workout, doing the same thing over and over again can both get boring and leave the body stuck in the same old rut!
Im really enjoying the new protocols. I feel alive again bro, and it feels damn good!

weren't you around that bf % when you started 550 xd? did you really gain all that back you were down to like 12 or something.
Yeah man I had a really crappy summer. I had a lot of time to dwell on misfortunes, and as a result I just failed to take care of myself. I definitely in the hole right now, but thankfully I am digging in the right direction. Glad to have you here. I was checking out your LOG yesterday and tried to sub, but something was up and I couldn't...I am in though for sure!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 3

Still going strong. Nutrition and training are on point! Glad to see my AM family is here for support. I am very focused right now and, don't foresee any issues that will derail me. I also have the support of Lil Green as well. She has joined me with the Paleo protocol and we are both getting excellent results.

Nutrition: Paleo Protocol...I eat when I am hungry, eating only Lean Meats, Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts/Seeds and Healthy Fats and Oils. I have completely eliminated Grains, Dairy, and Sugar from my diet. Calories are not counted while using this protocol.

Training:

Elliptical 15 minutes @ moderate resistance

I trained shoulders with a friend today:

Standing Barbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets 95x12
Upright Row: 3 sets 95x12
"Steering Wheels": 3 sets 35x10 each direction
Cable Sword Pull: 3 sets 25x10 each arm
Cable Shoulder Fly: 5 sets 110x10
Barbell Shrug: 5 sets 205x12

450 meter swim various strokes... took approximately 30 minutes

Gcash39

Awards
Sorry to hear that hope all gets better. I got nerve damage in my chest so I had to hold off taking it for a bit

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Still going strong. Nutrition and training are on point! Glad to see my AM family is here for support. I am very focused right now and, don't foresee any issues that will derail me. I also have the support of Lil Green as well. She has joined me with the Paleo protocol and we are both getting excellent results.

Training:

Elliptical 15 minutes @ moderate resistance

I trained shoulders with a friend today:

Standing Barbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets 95x12
Upright Row: 3 sets 95x12
"Steering Wheels": 3 sets 35x10 each direction
Cable Sword Pull: 3 sets 25x10 each arm
Cable Shoulder Fly: 5 sets 110x10
Barbell Shrug: 5 sets 205x12

450 meter swim various strokes... took approximately 30 minutes

I eat pretty similar not a lot of starches, get a lot of my carbs from fruit... maybe some rice or yans on the weekend... I also will use things like frozen yogurt and some treats like cookeis occasionaly ...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I eat pretty similar not a lot of starches, get a lot of my carbs from fruit... maybe some rice or yans on the weekend... I also will use things like frozen yogurt and some treats like cookeis occasionaly ...

The best thing for me is I dont have to calorie count, and I eat when I am hungry. I really liked Lean Gains with the re-comp attributes, but eliminating the grains and dairy as well as sugars has me feeling AWESOME! My sleep patterns are on point, and my energy is through the roof. On paper it seems difficult not to eat the above mentioned, but it is suprisingly easy. I will start posting meals pictures and how to make them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best thing for me is I dont have to calorie count, and I eat when I am hungry. I really liked Lean Gains with the re-comp attributes, but eliminating the grains and dairy as well as sugars has me feeling AWESOME! My sleep patterns are on point, and my energy is through the roof. On paper it seems difficult not to eat the above mentioned, but it is suprisingly easy. I will start posting meals pictures and how to make them.
Counting is the secret of my current success, if I don't can't I lie to myself :) I have a spreadsheet that does analytical calculations and I have it just about perfect...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell the world is now in balance my bro TG is back!!! Miss yah bud, i always think of you when your away. Hope you start getting good blessings your way. Now kill this mofo!

Gcash39

Awards
paleo is a great diet, although I do miss the greek yogurt and all.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Oh hell the world is now in balance my bro TG is back!!! Miss yah bud, i always think of you when your away. Hope you start getting good blessings your way. Now kill this mofo!
In it to win it bro! I am beyond focused. Glad you're here for support...never a LOG with out the PACKMAN!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 4

Epi-V dosed 2 capsules at 0600hr and 1530hr. Pct Black dosed 1 capsule at 2245hr. Another one in the books. Nutrition was great and training was brutal, but satisfying. I believe I am in need of a recovery day here. I will be heading to the beach for the long weekend, but I will still be logging and sticking to my guns...no cheating! Energy levels are great no negative sides to speak of, and from past experience I doubt there will be.

Nutrition:

Paleo Protocol...I eat when I am hungry, eating only Lean Meats, Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts/Seeds and Healthy Fats and Oils. I have completely eliminated Grains, Dairy, and Sugar from my diet. Calories are not counted while using this protocol.

Training:

Speed drills consisting of approximately 25 yards of the following in succession Recovery Run followed by Pace Run followed by Sprint followed by Pace Run...then repeat. I kept this rotation for 30 minutes. My feet and shins were destroyed because I wore regular running shoes as opposed to my barefoot runners, but I still kept up the intensity.

Lifted Legs with friends at the gym: We rotated between machines with no rest between sets. We did a total of 5 sets for each machine.

Leg Press: 210x12
Leg Extension: 120x12
Seated Leg Curl: 110x12

Hip Ad: 90x12
Calf Press: 210x12
Lying Leg Curl: 90x12

Jump rope: Went on lunge time (how long it took for the other to finish the length of the exercise room back and forth)
Lunges: 45x approximately 60 yards
Air Squat:Went on lunge time (how long it took for the other to finish the length of the exercise room back and forth)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breathe brother!! lol That is a wicked intense workout there. Are you sore at all from the break?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Breathe brother!! lol That is a wicked intense workout there. Are you sore at all from the break?

I started training about two weeks before the LOG started so not to bad with the DOMS, but the training is intense and I do feel it for sure.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 5

Another good day. Everything in in check. Lacked motivation at the gym after my earbuds were severed (they were about a year old but cost like $60.00) I hate that everything is made so cheap these days. I managed to work through with my gyms terrible music selection. I'm taking a long weekend at the beach but have every intention of getting in some longer runs and keeping up with nutrition and supplementation. Doses 2 Epi-V at 6:00am and 3:30pm PCT Black when I get where we're going...were in route.

Nutrition:

Paleo Protocol. We're on the road and didn't plan accordingly so I'm a bit low on calories.

Training:

Perform a set of the first exercise and immediately follow with a set of the second. Without rest repeat each drill twice more. After 3 sets of each drill, rest for 2-3 minutes, and then move to the next grouping.

1A. Triceps Skullcrusher to Crunch with Bar Press, 10 reps @ 45lbs
1B. Kettle Bell Swing , 10 reps @ 30lbs

2A. DB Holding Push-up with Straight Lef Lift, 10 reps (each leg up is one rep)
2B. Speed Skater Drill with Medicine Ball, 15 reps (each leg is 1 rep) @ 10lbs

3A. Barbell Single-Arm Squat Incline Press, 10 reps @ 55lbs
3B. Rock Climber to Full Jumping Jack, 6 reps

4A. Bosu Upside-Down Push-up, 2 reps, to Bosu Press, 5 reps
4B. Underhand Grip Jump Bar Pull-up, 5 reps

I modified some of the reps to accommodate my current conditioning. I'm definitely increasing my endurance. I'll add more reps next week.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man the only ones that are legit cost to damnz much like 200$ lol Good update brother and get that motivation back!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, glad to have ya!
Yeah... "He's a friend of mine," he's a pretty stand-up guy!!!

So's... He's not a made guy yet... but he's connected!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah... "He's a friend of mine," he's a pretty stand-up guy!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnmt6dLasxw">YouTube Link</a>

So's... He's not a made guy yet... but he's connected!!!
Awesome! Welcome to the AM family bro. You're definitely among good people here!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

I follow. Last logs were solid. I remember you attempting to "dry" up this summer. Don't let anything stop ya now mane.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
:wave2:

I follow. Last logs were solid. I remember you attempting to "dry" up this summer. Don't let anything stop ya now mane.
Thanks for jumping in Aaron. Yeah that summer LOG turned disastrous...mentally my head was not in the game. I am out of the funk though and already seeing huge progress.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm curious about your paleo food pix too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 6

I am ecstatic about the progress I've made already! Abs are showing again, arms and shoulders are getting separated and I'm starting to see the "V" again in my upper body. I am very surprised how fast the fat is coming off but definitely no complaining. I wasn't planning on progress pictures in the first week, but I'm going to have to because this is just happening so quick.

Nutrition:
I am following the Paleo Protocol and loving it. Calories were good probably could have ate more, but we spent the day at the beach and didn't really pack much food. I did have 2 glasses of red wine.

Training:
I got in a long run for time around 0700hr spent about 1.5 hrs on the road at pace. I felt pretty good with the exception of the hot humid weather and the Mosquitos tearing me up.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Forrest Run!! lol Bro that's awesome cardio, beats the hell out of the treadmil.

Day 6

I am ecstatic about the progress I've made already! Abs are showing again, arms and shoulders are getting separated and I'm starting to see the "V" again in my upper body. I am very surprised how fast the fat is coming off but definitely no complaining. I wasn't planning on progress pictures in the first week, but I'm going to have to because this is just happening so quick.

Nutrition:
I am following the Paleo Protocol and loving it. Calories were good probably could have ate more, but we spent the day at the beach and didn't really pack much food. I did have 2 glasses of red wine.

Training:
I got in a long run for time around 0700hr spent about 1.5 hrs on the road at pace. I felt pretty good with the exception of the hot humid weather and the Mosquitos tearing me up.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 7

Dosed 2 Epi-V at 1300hrs and 1800hrs 1 cap of PCT Black at bed time...which will be very soon. Today was a rest day which was nice for a change. ate some awesome seafood down at the inlet followed by some mini golf. I could probably count the mini golf as a workout because I started sweating on the third hole...damn humid here in SC. Looking forward to getting home to my controlled environment and the gym.

Nutrition:

I am using the Paleo Protocol. I didn't get a whole ton of calories but the ones I did get we're quality.

Training:

Rest Day/ Mini Golf (kidding)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 7

A morning of traveling then a day of cleaning up around the house, and getting ready for another weak of classes. Of course my gym was closed in honor of the holiday, and it was storming pretty hard so I will chalk today up to another rest day. I am feeling really good all around. I was a little puffy today for some reason, but as of now it has dissipated. I dosed 2 Epi-V at 0800hr and 1645hr and 1 PCT Black will be before bedtime. I am looking forward to incorporating some heavier lifting in this week along with my running to try encouraging a bit more fat loss. I wanted to post pictures, but my sunburn is absolutely ridiculous so I will wait until it calms down a bit. I will take weight and BF% in the morning.

Nutrition:

I am following the Paleo Protocol. I was short again in the calorie department, but my foods are as clean as can be. I got some grocery shopping done so calories should be back up this week. One of the key rules is to eat when you are hungry. I honestly am not that hungry lately. It may be an attribute of the Epi-V, but I am eating when I feel the need. We had some lean steaks along with green peppers, mushrooms, onions and some cajun sweet potato fries (baked).

image-624264104.jpg

Training:

Rest Day. i have been hitting it really hard the last two weeks, it feels really good to get in a couple consecutive days of rest.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man TG that lookssss YUMMMMY Hulk want!!!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I feel like I've lost appetite while on epi-v. Food looks great. Want to know
More about the paleo diet. Seems to be a good diet during cutting stage as well.
Keep up the good work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes food looks good and nutritious too...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yes food looks good and nutritious too...
Thanks DW, I think I may have to walk in your footsteps and start eating more. Im afraid that my metabolism is going to shut down beacuse I am so restricted. I am going to take a more Paleo inspired LG approach and see how that works. Im thinking I may have to add more calories dense foos to attain my goal such as beans and/or brown rice. Its just not cost effective for me to be eating 2000 calories of lean meat and eggs every day.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 8

Back into the swing of things. Another good day all around. My energy is way up, and i was able to get in a heavy lift which was a nice change of pace. As of today I have lost 2lbs and 1% body fat. I can definitely see a difference in my body composition. I will get some pictures up soon, hopefully tomorrow. I am probably going to have to make some changes in my nutrition being that I am only averaging around 1,500cal per day. In my opinion, and I am sure many will agree this is just to low. I plan to get some miles in tomorrow or maybe some hyperfitness. Dosed 2 Epi-V at 0600hr and 1545hr along with 1 PCT Black Pre-bedtime.

Nutrition:

I am following the Paleo Protocol. I think I will attempt a hybrid of Paleo and Lean Gains philosophies. I know I am not getting in enough calories to support my goals. I am currently eating when I am hungry, which is how you supposedly are supposed to eat using the paleo protocol. The problem is I am not all that hungry and I am only taking in 1,500 calories on average. Todays foods consisted of eggs, steak, sweet potato fries (baked), peppers, onions, mushrooms, chicken cacciatore and some grain free chocolate chip cookies.

image-917751946.jpg

Training:

Incline DB Press: 4 sets 55lb x10

Flat Bench DB Press: 4 sets 50lb x10

Cable Fly Machine: 3 sets 90lb x10

Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 110lb x 10

Cable Crossover: 7 sets 30lb x 10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion mixing paleo with LG makes perfect sense as you are mixing what primitive man ate with how he ate, fast and gorge that's where it's at for endo's ...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 9

Stepped up my calories today hitting around 1800 with good macros. I will begin my quest for more calories when I get to Sam's Club (just got a membership). Buying meat in bulk is going to be my savior! Still feeling awesome, tons of energy, no sides...all business. Dosed 2 Epi-V at 0600hr and 1545hr and 1 PCT Black pre-bedtime.

Nutrition:

I am still following the Paleo Protocol and will soon be converting to a hybrid Paleo/Lean Gains Protocol. Basically I will be doing IF with Paleo food choices. "Meal of the Day" Fajita Chicken with homemade Pico Salsa.

image-379476151.jpg

Training:

I got in a 3.2 mile run outside. The terrain was quite riddled with hills which was not very fun, but I got it done with out problems. I also trained shoulders a few hours later.

DB Shoulder Press: 4 sets 45lb x 10

Kettle Bell Lateral Raise: 4 sets 25lb x1 0

Upright Row: 4 sets 65lb x 10

Kettle Bell Crossover Swing: 4 sets 25lb x 10

DB Shrugs: 4 sets 80lb x 10

I would have liked to do more, but I went so late and the gym was getting ready to close. I need one of those fancy 24 hour gyms!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In my opinion mixing paleo with LG makes perfect sense as you are mixing what primitive man ate with how he ate, fast and gorge that's where it's at for endo's ...
Interesting...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... Chicken and home-made Salsa??? that looks amazing... and the "Food-Porn" begins!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 10

The Alpha Male has kicked in! I hit the gym today to train back and like a switch I felt like I had to dominate the gym. I didn't lift super heavy, but my intensity and focus were unmatched by anybody there...beast mode! I had a bit of a headache later on today not too sure why. Nutrition is on point and I am seeing a major difference in physique...which is awesome for day 9. I promise pictures by Monday (which will mark 2 weeks in). Dosed 2 Epi-V at 0600hr and 1545hr and 1 PCT Black pre-bedtime.

Nutrition:

I am currently using the Paleo Protocol. I am getting my calories up which is good. I plan to make a jump to the LG/Paleo hybrid on monday after a trip to Sam's club to stock up on necessities.

Training:

Hammer Grip Pull Up: 3 sets BW x 10

Reverse Grip Pull Down: 3 sets 70lb x 10 Reps were really slow and focused

Cable T-Bar Row: 3 sets 85lb x 10 Reps were really slow and focused

Straight Leg Deads:
3 sets 135lb x 10 squeezing every muscle to move the weight (I actually got slightly winded from these)

Straight Arm Pull Down: 7 sets 60lb x 10 FST-7 30 seconds between sets

Treadmill: Walked at 3.0 mph for 2 minutes at inclines 10-0 (total of 20 minutes)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to have to try Epi-V eventually.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 11

On the road again, this time to see Clemson play in SC. I am seeing a weekend of temptation ahead of me, but I don't foresee any difficulty resisting. Felt great today. I have noticed that my muscle have noticeably hardened since the start of the cycle. There won't be much going on in terms of training this weekend, but I think a couple of rest days will do me good. I will have progress picture up Monday marking the end if week 2.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG is the AlphaMale hands down bro glad to see your ass$$$ where it belongs! Keep killing it.

Day 10

The Alpha Male has kicked in! I hit the gym today to train back and like a switch I felt like I had to dominate the gym. I didn't lift super heavy, but my intensity and focus were unmatched by anybody there...beast mode! I had a bit of a headache later on today not too sure why. Nutrition is on point and I am seeing a major difference in physique...which is awesome for day 9. I promise pictures by Monday (which will mark 2 weeks in). Dosed 2 Epi-V at 0600hr and 1545hr and 1 PCT Black pre-bedtime.

Nutrition:

I am currently using the Paleo Protocol. I am getting my calories up which is good. I plan to make a jump to the LG/Paleo hybrid on monday after a trip to Sam's club to stock up on necessities.

Training:

Hammer Grip Pull Up: 3 sets BW x 10

Reverse Grip Pull Down: 3 sets 70lb x 10 Reps were really slow and focused

Cable T-Bar Row: 3 sets 85lb x 10 Reps were really slow and focused

Straight Leg Deads:
3 sets 135lb x 10 squeezing every muscle to move the weight (I actually got slightly winded from these)

Straight Arm Pull Down: 7 sets 60lb x 10 FST-7 30 seconds between sets

Treadmill: Walked at 3.0 mph for 2 minutes at inclines 10-0 (total of 20 minutes)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TG is the AlphaMale hands down bro glad to see your ass$$$ where it belongs! Keep killing it.
Thanks bro, shredding it down one day at a time.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 12

It was a definite challenge today staying away from the tailgate foods, but I managed. I made 6lbs of paleo chicken nuggets (coated in egg and almond flour then baked). I think I ate about half of them myself. I didn't I get to the gym unfortunately. I'll be glad to be home and back on schedule once again. I am still getting great results from the Epi-V. I have a busy week coming up full of school related obligations and appointments. I am going to do my best to keep up with training even if it means going to the gym at inconvenient times.