Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Nice Lifting Bro, keep on keeping on!!! Picts???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Green, Al is gonna hump your leg until you get those pics up!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Green, Al is gonna hump your leg until you get those pics up!
    Maybe... Maybe not, but I will keep messing with him though...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Better get dem pics soon I trust Kleens words lol. Good lifts brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Day 23 (yesterday)

    DOMS!!! Legs and Back now. I had to take a day off because I am so damn sore LOL. I was feeling a bit out of it anyway so probably for the better. On a good note strength seems to be way up. I believe I will be destroying some shoulders later on tonight. I know you guys all want to see some progress pictures, but I won't guarantee them tonight...well maybe.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 23 (yesterday)

    DOMS!!! Legs and Back now. I had to take a day off because I am so damn sore LOL. I was feeling a bit out of it anyway so probably for the better. On a good note strength seems to be way up. I believe I will be destroying some shoulders later on tonight. I know you guys all want to see some progress pictures, but I won't guarantee them tonight...well maybe.
    Green's new update picts... check out that symmetry!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. lol I need that laugh Doc! We just found out today that we lost our baby. She was 7 weeks along, and taking her tomorrow to get her D and C done.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol I need that laugh Doc! We just found out today that we lost our baby. She was 7 weeks along, and taking her tomorrow to get her D and C done.
    Damn Dude, I am soooo sorry to hear that my Brother, if you ever need anyone to talk to my cell is 770-833-0252, call or text me anytime, I'm here for you.

    Just want to share this with you, my ex-wife (mother of my daughter Ava) lost our first child around 8 or 9 weeks into her/our first pregnancy. It is way harder on the woman, both physically and especially emotionally. She was blaming herself, thinking she did something wrong or it was her fault etc. So my best advice to you my friend is to just be as patient, supporting and loving as possible, she really needs you right now!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol I need that laugh Doc! We just found out today that we lost our baby. She was 7 weeks along, and taking her tomorrow to get her D and C done.
    Oh bro, I am truly sorry for your loss. As Al said If there is anything I can do for you just say the word bro. I hope you guys are holding up ok.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Day 24

    Things are looking very good. Im am getting more vascular, muscles are hardening and of course fat is melting. I can now see the complete vein which spans from my wrist up my bicep and to my deltoid...always a good sign. I didn't get much done in terms of cardio this week, but the heavy weights felt good.

    Nutrition:

    Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. I am feeling pretty good I kicked in a cap of PX around 1000 all this week to curb stomp the hunger before I broke my fast. I have pretty much assimilated to the program now, but I may keep the PX in...cause I can!

    Training:

    DB Shoulder Press: 4 sets 55lb x 10

    Prone Incline DB Front Raise: 4 sets 25lb x 10

    Upright Row: 4 sets 115lb x 10

    Machine Lateral Raise: 7 sets 50lb x 10 (30 second rest between)

    Kettle Bell Lateral Swing: 4 sets 30lb x 10

    Barbell Shrug: 4 sets 275lb x 10

    DB Shrug: 4 sets 80lb x 10

    Reverse Pec Deck: 7 sets 70lb x 10 (30 second rest between)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  11. Day 25

    Hit up the arms today. I am hitting the road tonight to go melt some faces with the band...should be a blast. I am going to get a picture up today!! Im not really sure what I am in for this weekend, but Im sure it doesn't go along with my current protocols LOL. I appear to be drying up a bit which is nice (I was puffy earlier this week for some reason).

    Nutrition:

    Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. Nutrition is good now, but things may get a bit sketch this weekend. I will make every attempt to eat as clean as possible...hopefully there will be some eating involved this weekend HaHa!

    Training:

    Rope Press Down: 7 sets 80lb x 10 (30 second rest between)

    Close Grip Bench: 3 sets 135lb x 10

    Lying Triceps Extension: 3 sets 35lb x 10

    Straight Bar Curl: 7 sets 75lb x 10 (30 second rest between)

    Hammer Curl: 3 sets 25lb x 10

    High Cable Pull: 3 sets 40lb x 10
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. Starting Stats
    Weight: 218 lbs
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Fat (Accu-Measure): 20%
    Name:  DSC00413.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  57.6 KB
    Current Stats
    Weight: 216 lbs
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Fat (Accu-Measure): 16%
    Name:  DSC00425.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  60.7 KB


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Finally.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Now for some ear candy...This is from my band Dying As GoodMen...Check out our FaceBook page and give us a like (if you'd like)!


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Nice brother good updates and pictures. Looking leaner and I still can't get over the art work just wicked good. Hope you have fun tonight and be safe.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. Day 26 and 27

    As expected eating while on the road didn't really happen. Saturday I ate breakfast which was eggs and meat and well that's about all I ate. I felt like I was going to fall out during our set and I was cramping up terribly all day. I made every attempt to hydrate taking in at least a gallon of water. Supplementation remains the same. Today I am exhausted after spending two nights sleeping on the floor in a Sh!t hole house...excuse me attempting to sleep. Today was better got in some decent eats including a new paleo concoction (pictured below). I tried a chicken alfredo over spaghetti squash. It was actually really good. Tomorrow I will be back to the schedule and I must say I am looking forward to it.

    Name:  image-1801819849.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  516.6 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. Wow that is really a big change over that short a time and only down 2 lbs....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. I'm sorry, I just could not see anything past those bright neon green ear plugs, but I am glad to see the hat is back, for any who don't know... that is like his signature hat!!! Great improvement bro, I an see it in your chest and stomach the most, just go about with what we discussed and keep the diet dialed in and watch the magic happen!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  19. Good work Green! Keep on killing it! I thought that chicken was tuna when I looked at it. How did you prepare the spaghetti squash? I know you cook it whole then scrape it out most of the time right? Curious though since I can't remember and my try this with my regular turkey spaghetti or to make some skyline chili.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Good work Green! Keep on killing it! I thought that chicken was tuna when I looked at it. How did you prepare the spaghetti squash? I know you cook it whole then scrape it out most of the time right? Curious though since I can't remember and my try this with my regular turkey spaghetti or to make some skyline chili.
    I cut it in half the long way and laid it down on a glass baking dish seed side down. Cook it at 375 for about 45 minutes. I also filled the dish with about a half inch of water. You can also microwave it for 6 minutes per pound. If you microwave it just throw it in there whole on a microwave safe dish. Let that bad boy cool and like you said scrape it with a fork. It was surprisingly good with the paleo alfredo.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Wow that is really a big change over that short a time and only down 2 lbs....
    Doing well DW. Just gonna keep taking it day by day.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I'm sorry, I just could not see anything past those bright neon green ear plugs, but I am glad to see the hat is back, for any who don't know... that is like his signature hat!!! Great improvement bro, I an see it in your chest and stomach the most, just go about with what we discussed and keep the diet dialed in and watch the magic happen!
    Ha! Yeah those plugs are a bit loud. Thanks Al I'm pretty pumped about the direction I'm headed. Big things to come.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Day 28

    I felt so much better today after a full nights rest and some food in my stomach. I ready to kick this guy up a notch...so heres the game plan. I will be cutting back the Epi-V to 2 caps per day and I will be adding in 2 caps of DMZ (30mg total) and 2 caps 550-XD. I will keep PCT Black in the mix and I have Letrozole caps (.5mg) on hand just in case. I started this today and plan on running it for 6-8 weeks depending on how my body feels. Nutrition is on point and training today was awesome.

    Nutrition:

    I am using a hybrid of Paleo and Lean Gains Protocols. I am testing out some new recipes this week so look out for some "food porn"

    Training:

    Incline DB Press: 3 sets 75lb x 10

    Flat Bench: 3 sets 225lb x 10 (had to knock the last 5 reps down to 135lb to finish out its been a long time since I have done this exercise)

    Cable Fly: 3 sets 190lb x 10

    Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 150lb x 10

    Cable Crossover: 7 sets 40lb x 10
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Glad you feeling better brother!!!! Awesome updates! How's the school start going for yah?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 28

    I felt so much better today after a full nights rest and some food in my stomach. I ready to kick this guy up a notch...so heres the game plan. I will be cutting back the Epi-V to 2 caps per day and I will be adding in 2 caps of DMZ (30mg total) and 2 caps 550-XD. I will keep PCT Black in the mix and I have Letrozole caps (.5mg) on hand just in case. I started this today and plan on running it for 6-8 weeks depending on how my body feels. Nutrition is on point and training today was awesome.

    Nutrition:

    I am using a hybrid of Paleo and Lean Gains Protocols. I am testing out some new recipes this week so look out for some "food porn"

    Training:

    Incline DB Press: 3 sets 75lb x 10

    Flat Bench: 3 sets 225lb x 10 (had to knock the last 5 reps down to 135lb to finish out its been a long time since I have done this exercise)

    Cable Fly: 3 sets 190lb x 10

    Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 150lb x 10

    Cable Crossover: 7 sets 40lb x 10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Nice update pics. Good work.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    Nice update pics. Good work.
    Thanks bro, things should start to get interesting with the changes I've made to supplementation.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Thanks bro, things should start to get interesting with the changes I've made to supplementation.


    I have the Power... "GREEN-MAN"!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post


    I have the Power... "GREEN-MAN"!!!
    Al, I Fn loved He-Man when I was a kid! I felt like He-Man today...Beast Mode!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  28. Yeah continued fat loss and increased lbm.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Glad you feeling better brother!!!! Awesome updates! How's the school start going for yah?
    Thanks bro, school is going well I have some very talented students this semester. On the other hand next semester is sure to be a damn nightmare teaching 3 remedial art classes back to back...Im dreading it bro. Hope all is well with you and the family. I know you guys have hit a rough patch, but stay strong my brother...brighter days will come!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  30. Day 29

    Flat out...I just felt like an animal today. All I have on my mind is training I cant wait for the work day to end so I can Hit the Iron. I trained legs today, and really upped the weights. I don't know if I am getting stronger or if i was just holding back, but my numbers have sky rocketed over the past couple of weeks. I am definitely getting leaner and more vascular. I noticed today veins running from the middle of my quads over my knee caps...very cool! My chest is very sore from yesterdays training...which in my book is "major success"

    Nutrition:

    I am using a hybrid of Paleo and Lean Gains Protocols. Today I made chicken nuggets coated in almond flour and coconut (baked) along with butternut squash soup...both were excellent. Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the food...I was so damn hungry I forgot LOL!

    Training:

    DB Calf Raise: 4 sets 80lb x 15

    Leg Press Calf Raise: 4 sets 250lb x 20

    Seated Calf Raise: 7 sets 80lb x 20

    Leg Extension: 3 sets 210lb x 10

    Squat: 3 sest 185 x 10 (A2G)

    Hip Ad: 5 sets 110lb x 10

    Hip Ab: 5 sets 110lb x 10

    Leg Press: 7 sets 250lb x 10

    Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets 160lb x 10

    I was supposed to get in stiff leg deads and lying leg curls, but I was DONE...and there was an old lady getting friendly with the curl machine so I just said F it. Im gonna be a sore bastard tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM
  2. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 01:16 AM
  4. Help with cycle extension and protocol...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in