Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh hell TG this is the update of the day!!! I love it, nothing like feeling the beast with in come out!!! Def impressive post.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 30 and 31

A couple of uneventfull days. I had obligation to tend to so there was not much training going on. I am dosing 2 caps each of 550-XD, Epi-V and DMZ along with 1 PCT Black and 2 Liver Support. Body composition has shifted towards the more lean side. This last week has really been the turning point to where I am really starting to see results. I plan on getting some training in today and all weekend to make up for the last two days. Nutrition has been on point.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 30 and 31

A couple of uneventfull days. I had obligation to tend to so there was not much training going on. I am dosing 2 caps each of 550-XD, Epi-V and DMZ along with 1 PCT Black and 2 Liver Support. Body composition has shifted towards the more lean side. This last week has really been the turning point to where I am really starting to see results. I plan on getting some training in today and all weekend to make up for the last two days. Nutrition has been on point.
    That's a hell of a lineup...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That sounds like its a great combo together.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, how's it going for you Bro? Green... you going back into hiding again or what?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Well, how's it going for you Bro? Green... you going back into hiding again or what?
    You're right, almost been a week since we heard from him.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 34

My bad bros, I was out of town at a wedding and had NO WIFI!!!!! Anyway....the new supplementation is going excellent! Pumps are HUGE and I am talking after the first couple of sets. My chest and arms were so pumped today I could barley move. Some of the guys that usually lift around the same time as me were like "damn bro you're about to bust out of that shirt" and other similar comments! The crazy thing was that I felt like I was going to! Diet was not the best this weekend, but It was good to get some carbs back in the system. On a better note there was absolutely no alcohol consumption for me which is fantastic. Back on the ball this week with tight nutrition and training. I go for my final tattoo sitting tomorrow...I hope so training will be on hold tomorrow, but I think I should be good to go on Wednesday based on the area being tattooed.

Nutrition:

Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. This weekend left me a bit puffy, but it is dissipating already. I hope to have pictures up this coming monday.

Training:

Incline DB Press: 3 sets 75lb x 10 (felt heavy today...I think I set the incline too high)

Flat Bench: 3 sets 185lb x 10 (this is probably my weakest lift...I am really trting to focus on the technique right now)

Cable Fly: 3 sets 190lb x 10

Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 150lb x 10

Cable Crossover: 7 sets 40lb x 10

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

****z nothing weak at all with those numbers brother TG! Glad your the supps are working and to have you back. I need to hit 75's on db inclines geese i'm weak!!

Day 34

My bad bros, I was out of town at a wedding and had NO WIFI!!!!! Anyway....the new supplementation is going excellent! Pumps are HUGE and I am talking after the first couple of sets. My chest and arms were so pumped today I could barley move. Some of the guys that usually lift around the same time as me were like "damn bro you're about to bust out of that shirt" and other similar comments! The crazy thing was that I felt like I was going to! Diet was not the best this weekend, but It was good to get some carbs back in the system. On a better note there was absolutely no alcohol consumption for me which is fantastic. Back on the ball this week with tight nutrition and training. I go for my final tattoo sitting tomorrow...I hope so training will be on hold tomorrow, but I think I should be good to go on Wednesday based on the area being tattooed.

Nutrition:

Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. This weekend left me a bit puffy, but it is dissipating already. I hope to have pictures up this coming monday.

Training:

Incline DB Press: 3 sets 75lb x 10 (felt heavy today...I think I set the incline too high)

Flat Bench: 3 sets 185lb x 10 (this is probably my weakest lift...I am really trting to focus on the technique right now)

Cable Fly: 3 sets 190lb x 10

Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 150lb x 10

Cable Crossover: 7 sets 40lb x 10

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 40

This week was a total loss (in my eyes) I was doing well...but of course a "Green" LOG is nothing with out a major setback. I definitely picked up a bug from one of my students. The last two weeks seemed everybody was getting sick, and I though that I was going to make it through unscathed...I didn't. I literally stayed in bed the whole week (with the exception of the days I managed to get myself to work) I even missed my tattoo appointment...not cool.

Nutrition:

I will be back on the ball this week with Lean Gains/Paleo hybrid protocol. I cant believe how fast this combination of supplementation is putting mass on. With my sub-par diet this last week and lack of training has left me looking big but very watery. I am hoping to get things back to where they should be by the end of the week.

Training:

I managed to get in 35 minutes of elliptical today. I am still feeling a little queasy, but definitely on the up!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Put it behind you, power forward.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 40

This week was a total loss (in my eyes) I was doing well...but of course a "Green" LOG is nothing with out a major setback. I definitely picked up a bug from one of my students. The last two weeks seemed everybody was getting sick, and I though that I was going to make it through unscathed...I didn't. I literally stayed in bed the whole week (with the exception of the days I managed to get myself to work) I even missed my tattoo appointment...not cool.

Nutrition:

I will be back on the ball this week with Lean Gains/Paleo hybrid protocol. I cant believe how fast this combination of supplementation is putting mass on. With my sub-par diet this last week and lack of training has left me looking big but very watery. I am hoping to get things back to where they should be by the end of the week.

Training:

I managed to get in 35 minutes of elliptical today. I am still feeling a little queasy, but definitely on the up!
    It happens just get right back on track.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 41

Killed it. Nutrition is back on point training went well today and it seems the puffiness is subsiding. I cant belive the amount of mass that I am putting on with this supplementation. Its at the point where I see almost on a daily basis are saying "man youre bigger than the last time I saw you...what have you been doing?!) I have definitely noticed a difference in muscle density and fullness.

Nutrition:

Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. This protocol really blasts fat for me it is awesome, not to mention the best sleep I have ever had (not including G8). I will continue to follow this protocol. Today I made up some baked coconut chicken nug nugs with baked sweet potato chips.

Training:

Incline DB Press: 3 sets 75lb x 10

DB Flat Bench: 3 sets 70lb x 10

Cable Fly: 3 sets 170lb x 10

Cable Chest Press: 3 sets 130lb x 10

DB Flat Bench Fly:
    7 sets 20lb x 10

I had to actually go down in weight on some of my lifts because I had a beastly chest pump. After the first few sets I feel as if I have completed an entire workout...awesome!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Glad your still going strong. Food sounds great. Your next log should be a recipe log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Nutrition:

Paleo/Lean Gains Hybrid. This protocol really blasts fat for me it is awesome, not to mention the best sleep I have ever had (not including G8). I will continue to follow this protocol. Today I made up some baked coconut chicken nug nugs with baked sweet potato chips.
    Yo... speaking of Nutrition, I'm totally listening to Kleen's advice and he is helping me SHRED down for Halloween and uh... Like uhhh... WOW is it ever working, I wake up each and every day looking and feeling leaner than the last, FREAKING AWESOME!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yo... speaking of Nutrition, I'm totally listening to Kleen's advice and he is helping me SHRED down for Halloween and uh... Like uhhh... WOW is it ever working, I wake up each and every day looking and feeling leaner than the last, FREAKING AWESOME!!!
    Share the wealth?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Are you using lean gains, now ? I am shocked now how much I can eat and not gain an ounce...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Glad your still going strong. Food sounds great. Your next log should be a recipe log.
    That is an awesome Idea! Ill put some thought into that for sure!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Kleen is the man for sure...I think you should give us all a brief synopsis of his advice!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Are you using lean gains, now ? I am shocked now how much I can eat and not gain an ounce...
    Yeah I am LGing with Paleo foods. I just had a garbage week being sick and not sticking to my protocols, but this week has been on point.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 42

I feel much better today. Training and nutrition are on point. I am having trouble sleeping for some reason, I think my body has gone into detox mode, flushing out the non-paleo food choices I ate last week. Chest is good and sore...which is always nice. I have my rescheduled tattoo appt. tomorrow but I should still be able to get in a workout with the wrestlers tomorrow.

Nutrition:

Sticking to the Paleo/LG protocol. I was planning on making fajita chicken salad with homemade salsa, but I forgot to get jalapenos and cilantro...so I just ate chicken with onion and peppers...nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Training:

I got in an hour workout with the wrestlers to day at school. It felt good to get back out on the mat and activate some of those dormant muscles. I will get in another workout with them tomorrow and hopefully get legs in thursday (depending on the severity of the swelling after this tattoo).
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

OH yeah TG on the loose whacha gonna do when the TG go's wild on you!!!

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So some paleo allows for tubers and some doesn't what is your take on it?
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 10-10-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: cuz my phone feels the need to correct me!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I am not surprised your getting big on this stack, it's pretty intense...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So some paleo allows for tubers and some doesn't what is your take on it?
    I eat sweet potatos, but no other tubers. No legumes either. The more I research the more I see people modifying the protocol. I guess like any nutritional protocol you need to tweak it for the individual.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 43

Busy as hell. A great day for nutrition, but unfortunately I didnt get in as much of a workout as I wanted (all the light weights showed up for practice). I am still feeling excellent, no negative sides and lots of energy. I am still struggling with sleep, but it seems my body is back to homeostasis so hopefully normal sleep patterns reurn shortly. I am predicitng that the excess water I accumulated will be gone by the end of the week, abs, striations and veins are returning.

Nutrition:

Paleo/Lean Gains Protocol Hybrid. Nutrition was on point. I could have eaten more, but there just werent enough hours in the day. I got tattoed yesterday which took up a huge chunk of my day. I threw together a romaine salad with avocado and ground turkey when I got home around 9:30.

Training:

I planned on working out with the wrestling team, but no heavies showed up for practice (they were scared haha). I did get a sweat going which is always good. My new tattooed are doesnt seem to be too decimated by the trauma, so I am predicting a very short healing window...which mean back to the weights (probably Saturday or Sunday).
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Nice, keep plugging away Brotha! Whenever I can get my Arse out there to visit you, we'll have to take it to the mat, I'll put my Brazilian Ju Jitsu against your wrestling skills any day, we can make a video of my putting you in an arm-bar up on YouTube and post it here!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I eat sweet potatos, but no other tubers. No legumes either. The more I research the more I see people modifying the protocol. I guess like any nutritional protocol you need to tweak it for the individual.
    Yah only sweet potatoes for me as well... I like the white ones with the red skin better than the orange ones...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yah only sweet potatoes for me as well... I like the white ones with the red skin better than the orange ones...
    Aren't those New Potatoes not sweet potatoes?

I ain't giving up my legumes. I love beans, they love me too.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Nice, keep plugging away Brotha! Whenever I can get my Arse out there to visit you, we'll have to take it to the mat, I'll put my Brazilian Ju Jitsu against your wrestling skills any day, we can make a video of my putting you in an arm-bar up on YouTube and post it here!
    Man, Doc that just sounds like a great time bro LOL...F it Im down.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Aren't those New Potatoes not sweet potatoes?

I ain't giving up my legumes. I love beans, they love me too.
    I love beans too Kleen...but I dont mind putting them aside for the sake of appeasing the protocol. The hybrid LG/Paleo is really working well for me. It seems like it would be very inconvenient, but its actually not bad at all.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

How much u weigh now partner?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Black beans should be ok, some others as well...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I love beans too Kleen...but I dont mind putting them aside for the sake of appeasing the protocol. The hybrid LG/Paleo is really working well for me. It seems like it would be very inconvenient, but its actually not bad at all.
    I don't know Bro's... I've been listening to Kleen a lot more and uhhh, it's working better than some of the things I've done in the past, not to mention it is really cool to have someone to converse with here and there about my diet, progress, etc. This go around he's my coach... True Story!

Green... FYI, I like to joke around, and I feel confident in my grappling skills and all, but it will all be in fun, because whenever I go full out, I'll strain at least one of my joints and it messes up my workouts, LoL, I'm getting old Bro, but I'll still be racing in my walker at the old folks home!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How much u weigh now partner?
    Im not sure bro, I havent been on the scale in a while, but ill let you know later today. Id say probably around 218 right now.

Black beans should be ok, some others as well...
    I dont think beans would be an issue at all while following Paleo...as they are a naturally occuring food source. Right now Im just experimenting with what the protocol says to eat to see how it goes, but im sure some tweaking will happen in the future.

I don't know Bro's... I've been listening to Kleen a lot more and uhhh, it's working better than some of the things I've done in the past, not to mention it is really cool to have someone to converse with here and there about my diet, progress, etc. This go around he's my coach... True Story!

Green... FYI, I like to joke around, and I feel confident in my grappling skills and all, but it will all be in fun, because whenever I go full out, I'll strain at least one of my joints and it messes up my workouts, LoL, I'm getting old Bro, but I'll still be racing in my walker at the old folks home!
    I know bro LOL...I was just giving you a sense of false confidence hahaha (joking too). Id definitely like a lesson or two though JJ is much different from traditional wrestling. I would like to learn, but there is no where around here that would be practical for me to drive to.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 44

Good day overall. Starting to really hit my groove again. I am looking more vascular and striations are returning. I am predicitng the excess water I was holding should be pretty much gone by the end of this week. Id like to get some pictures up soon too.

Nutrition:

Paleo/LG hybrid. Nutruition was on point today made up some chiken cacciatore for dinner (no pasta).

Training:

30 minutes Elliptical at moderate resistance

I didnt want to push to hard with the new tattoo and I am glad I didnt. When I was done I dried off the tattooed area with a paper towel and the sweat was definitely beginning to push out ink. Ill get another day of cardio in and then probably hit the weights on saturday(well see).
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Man Ima start calling your MR. Pimp INK!! Wicked bro! Glad the groove is back up that's what I want to hear from my Iron smashing brother!

Day 44

Good day overall. Starting to really hit my groove again. I am looking more vascular and striations are returning. I am predicitng the excess water I was holding should be pretty much gone by the end of this week. Id like to get some pictures up soon too.

Nutrition:

Paleo/LG hybrid. Nutruition was on point today made up some chiken cacciatore for dinner (no pasta).

Training:

30 minutes Elliptical at moderate resistance

I didnt want to push to hard with the new tattoo and I am glad I didnt. When I was done I dried off the tattooed area with a paper towel and the sweat was definitely beginning to push out ink. Ill get another day of cardio in and then probably hit the weights on saturday(well see).

38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Green Ink... New user name?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Woah man It's been a minute since I've given an update. I'll be on tmrw getting things caught up. It's been a very busy past few days.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking forward to an update and pics soon eh? You should be leaning up nicely with the paleo going on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM
  2. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 01:16 AM
  4. Help with cycle extension and protocol...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM