FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey guys, most of you already know me... Dr. Albert Scott (Chiropractor) better known as ScottyDoc!

This Thread has been created to share any and all Exercise, Fitness, & Supplement News and Information! All new FINAFLEX Breaking News and or related information will be posted here. I also wanted to invite anyone who wanted to share any and all above mentioned related News & Information to please feel free to do so. Also, any and all comments, opinions, or healthy debates are welcome, I only ask that we follow the AnabolicMinds motto of "Learn... Teach... Lead"So with that being said, please NO flaming, bashing or rude remarks, we are all here to learn and share information!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGNITE 2... Coming Soon! Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new patent pending TESTOSTERONE POWERHOUSE, shown to SKYROCKET total TEST levels, leading to the most complete pre-workout formula ever created and Total Workout DOMINATION!!!

- Increase TESTOSTERONE
- More ENERGY...
- Bigger PUMPS...
- Great TASTE...

So if you are looking to take your workouts to the next level, then be on the look-out for our all new coming soon... IGNITE-2

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday during our weekly meeting at FINAFLEX we all sat around and had a taste-testing party with the two possible choices for a flavor of our new upcoming product IGNITE-2! The two choices we had to decide between was Berry & Watermelon... unlike any pre-workout I have ever tasted we were all pleasantly AMAZED at how incredible both flavors tasted, I mean they were Awesome! It was a hard, but unanimous decision that Berry was the WINNER! I personally wish they would just make two flavors, and keep both, but they are only going to start with just the one, I can't wait to be able to send out samples of this, this new pre-workout formula is going to take the pre-workout market by STORM!!!

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome - berry-tasting goodness!! Can't wait for samples too!! :09:

So I heard of XD550 being "resurrected" - any news on that?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to hearing more

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eboni Wilson, FINAFLEX Sponsored Athlete is preparing for the Nationals next weekend (Nov. 18th & 19th) in Miami, Florida!

http://www.nationalbodybuilding.com/info.htm

Eboni Wilson is 6'2" tall weighing 265 Lbs pre-contest!!!

Come check out Eboni Wilson's new Back workout featured on Muscular Development magazine...
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/trenches/4133-dr-eboni-wilson-4-weeks-from-2011-nationals-back-workout.html

Also, Please come check out his new BLOG on LONESTAR Distributions website, he is their featured athlete this month...
http://www.lonestardistribution.com/index.php/athletes/eboni-wilson

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking beastly!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
IGNITE 2... Coming Soon! Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new patent pending TESTOSTERONE POWERHOUSE, shown to SKYROCKET total TEST levels, leading to the most complete pre-workout formula ever created and Total Workout DOMINATION!!!

- Increase TESTOSTERONE
- More ENERGY...
- Bigger PUMPS...
- Great TASTE...

So if you are looking to take your workouts to the next level, then be on the look-out for our all new coming soon... IGNITE-2
This = AWESOME!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was FINAFLEX's 3rd Annual Thanksgiving "Feed 50 Families" charity event held at Crawford Long Middle School in Alpharetta, Georgia!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So today was FINAFLEX's 3rd Annual Thanksgiving "Feed 50 Families" charity event held at Crawford Long Middle School in Alpharetta, Georgia!
Wow that is impressive! Active in the community too. FINAFLEX just gets better and better in my eyes. Well done FINAFLEX CREW!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is impressive! Active in the community too. FINAFLEX just gets better and better in my eyes. Well done FINAFLEX CREW!!
Thank You, we definitely try!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaks volumes Scott!! Great example for all.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very cool sir, very cool indeed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome, go Finaflex:)

I really liked N.O Ignite, really looking forward to trying the new Finaflex pre-workout:D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is awesome, go Finaflex:)

I really liked N.O Ignite, really looking forward to trying the new Finaflex pre-workout:D
Well I was going to post this later, but since you brought it up, I will announce it to all...
IGNITE-2 Flavor Announcement...

Remember how I posted previously that we had a little taste-testing party at one of our weekly company meetings about two weeks ago and I said both flavors were great, as a matter of fact everyone all agreed on two things, both flavors were the best tasting pre-workout drinks they had ever tasted (ones that have the amount of stuff we have in ours anyway) and we had to choose one, and we all went with the Berry, well they have decided after much deliberation... to go with both flavors, which I even said I was hoping for all along!

So the flavors will be Berry & Watermelon or some sort of crazy name variation of those basic flavors!!!

Hey... there's an idea... Hmmm, I will have to run it by the owners first, but I am thinking that next week's trivia might be whoever thinks up the coolest Berry Name and whoever thinks up the coolest Watermelon name each win a prize! Don't hold me to this just yet, but it sounds like a good idea to me, so those of you keeping up with our news-feed here, keep your thinking caps on!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mini-Contest

Rules... They are really simple, FINAFLEX already has a few name ideas in mind as to what they will name their IGNITE-2 Flavors, but we beg for more ideas, creative choices (ie. Berry-Blast or Wacky-Watermelon, etc.) If you post your creative name suggestion and we use your name suggestion you will be rewarded with a FREE jug of IGNITE-2 before anyone else can even buy it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First Awesome to see the community presence!

Wicked Watermelon!
Builder Berry!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say 'naming contest'? :fing02:

haha, very nice Doc :) 'Aminosterone' is catchy!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Berry Bomb
Berry Collision
Wick'd Watermelon
Watermelon Xplosion

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Beastly Berry
War-termelon

Berry Blast -it goes with the ignite name
Warped Watermelon

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Watermelon Crush
Beasty Berry
Melon Madness
Buff Berry
Berry Blast Off
Muscle Melon

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna think of a name but after seeing builder berry and muscle melon I can't beat that, my vote goes to those 2!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All Great Names guys, Great names. Keep them coming...

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Blaze Berry
Blaster-melon
Raze Berry
Melon Mayhem

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hey doc what are some of the names the company is kicking around? Might help with our line of thought in names.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Malicious Melon
Berry Bomber

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey doc what are some of the names the company is kicking around? Might help with our line of thought in names.
Honestly, I'm not sure, they usually kick around a few names with us and ask us our opinion. I asked them if I could make it a contest and they said NO, because ultimately they want to decide the name and not be forced to choose a winner and have to use theirs, so I asked them if it would ok for me to just ask for suggestions and if they use someone's suggestion that I give them a Jug of IGNITE-2 when it comes out and they said that was a great idea, so this is really just like a big brainstorming campaign, but I must tell you... I have seen a few that I know I really like and I have been cutting and pasting them in emails to the owners, so I would not be surprised if they choose a name from one of these suggestions!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
sweet

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XSport Fitness is a 24hr/7day a week, 365 days/year Super-Gym… Mega-Facility! There are close to 30 locations spread throughout Chicago, New York, & Washington D.C. Each Location is well equipped with state of the art equipment, full spa, & Nutrition store.

The Kicker… their Nutrition Store has just picked up FINAFLEX’s entire line of products!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Congrats on that action!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

wow wish they had a gym like that down here lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Gentlemen, I hope you are all enjoying my daily updates, as I have said before... this thread is for anyone and everyone (as long as they aren't trying to push their own products) to inform people of any type of breaking news that is relavent to lifting, working out, supplements, new break-throughs, bodybuilding, powerlifting, please feel free to inform and comment!

Thank You,
AL - ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OK... So for all of you N.O. IGNITE Lovers, as you know one of the main ingredients in N.O. IGNITE is Beta Alanine. Well I wanted to share this Beta Alanine study I found via YouTube... Check it out, all comments welcome!

Also, for anyone wondering, Yes... our new IGNITE-2 will have even more of this wonderful and what we consider to be an essential pre-workout ingredient!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recipe Sharing Time...

OK, so I have been eating this every single morning for the past month and I look forward to it each morning and it is a very healthy treat for a breakfast. I know I may have posted this before, but I just love it so much I gotta share again! OK, so I take a big (24oz) container of Fat-Free Cottage Cheese and I empty it in a bowl (I prefer small curds), then I add 4 scoops of protein powder (I personally use Chocolate Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition... has 25g of protein per serving), then I add 1 protein scooper worth of Splenda & 1/4 cup of water, mix and stir until it is all blended in and the Cottage Cheese part is done. So every morning when I wake up, I eat 3 rice cakes (usually Chocolate or Caramel) with a thin smear of peanut or almond butter on it, then a nice thick layer of my protein enriched chocolate cottage cheese delight!

Low Fat + Low Carbs + High Protein + Delicious = Epic-Win

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
That cottage cheese concoction sounds pretty fugging good brotha! May have to give it a shot!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hey I noticed the Ignite 2 has a flavor of Grape is this also one the flavors for it besides berry and watermelon or is it just a stand in label?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I noticed the Ignite 2 has a flavor of Grape is this also one the flavors for it besides berry and watermelon or is it just a stand in label?
No... and it is so funny because I never noticed that, I don't have an answer for that other than there are only going to be two flavors (water melon & berry) the names have not been determined, but both owners were extremely surprised & impressed by some of the incredible name suggestions posted here on this thread! They are currently at a meeting, but as soon as they return, I will bring the "Grape Thunder" dilemma!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should call your cottage cheese "Chocolate Thunder"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cottage cheese concoction sounds pretty fugging good brotha! May have to give it a shot!
Yes, it is good, you should try it! Another thing that is good is if you take some Vanilla Fat Free Greek Yogurt (big tub, I believe 24oz) and only add 2 scoops of whatever flavor protein powder you want, any more protein and it kills the yogurt flavor, no need to add splenda, already sweet enough, but I guess if you like things extra sweet you could play with that part of the recipe!

Hey... this is a SHOUT-OUT to everyone!!! If you have any good healthy snacks or Recipes and wanna share them here... Please feel free to do so!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit that yogurt idea before bed every night!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should call your cottage cheese "Chocolate Thunder"
I think of it kind of like eating Chocolate in an Electrical Storm, so I call it.... "SHOCK-a-LATE"!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Healthy Snack Idea...

This is not something I do every night, but on those nights where I just have to snack on something, this is a much better alternative to chips and other crunchy snack foods...

OK, so air-pop your popcorn (I know, dry, bland, not so tasty), but then when you are done, put that popcorn in a large bag of some sort, then add seasonings, I like lemmon pepper, garlic salt, & or Tony's Creole Seasoning, or the Mrs. Dash of your choice. Yes, it will settle to the bottom, but then you can use either Olive Oil flavored or Butter Flavored fat-free, calorie-free, cooking spray. Spray the top of the popcorn, then shake the bag and continue to repeat this until most if not all the seasoning is adhering to the popcorn. Now you are left with some tasty popcorn with no additional calories that typically come with stove-cooked, or bag-popped popcorn!

All the Flavor and none of the unnecessary carbs, fat, & calories!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is something else I would like to share, it was shared already on the Lean Gains Thread, but I wanted to put it back out there so more people can see this, this is an extremely helpful little tool here, give it a peak...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys... I know this is older news, but for anyone who has never read this, it is an extremely good read and very relavent to our FINAFLEX PURE TEST...

Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid
by Patrick Arnold

You may have read about D-aspartic acid here recently in MD, or you may have heard of it somewhere else. If not, let me just give you a quick review of it. D-aspartic acid is the enantiomer of the dietary amino acid l-aspartic acid. Essentially this means it is the mirror image of L-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid occurs naturally in the bodies of animals and is made by the action of the enzyme D-aspartic racemase upon dietary L-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid is known to concentrate most specifically in neuroendocrine tissues such as the pituitary gland, pineal gland, and testes.

Recent research has shown the D-aspartic acid serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production. It has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. Furthermore, it has also been demonstrated to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes upon testosterone production.

I have been studying D-aspartic acid for about 10 years, and long ago theorized that it had the potential to raise testosterone levels in humans. I also in recent years have been experimenting with the product on athletes (more on that below). Within that time period, I submitted a patent application for its use in humans as a testosterone elevator.

Nothing had ever been publically published demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid can increase testosterone production in humans— that is until October 27th of last year. At that time, a study was published (Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120) in Italy, clearly demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid increases testosterone in humans, lending credence to the claim of my patent application.

The Italian study showed that doses of approximately 3 grams a day resulted in a rise of testosterone that peaked on day 12 (the last day of the study), at a level 42 percent greater than day zero. LH levels were also increased significantly. The study used 23 men, with all but three of them showing significant increases in testosterone. Furthermore, the levels of testosterone were still significantly increased three days after discontinuation of the D-aspartic acid. The data in the study strongly indicates that the amino acid builds up in target tissues over time, and then slowly decreases after administration is ceased.

As I said before, for a few years before this study was published, I had been experimenting on athletes (as well as upon myself) with this amino acid. However, there were some differences between the way I was using the product and the way it was used in the Italian article.

First off, my estimation of an active dosage was significantly higher. I based my doses on extrapolations from animal studies. What I mean by that is, I started with a dose that was used in a study that showed a demonstrable effect in hormone elevation in an animal. I then took that dose and did some rough calculations and estimations to arrive at what I believed would be an effective human dose.

For instance, in a study in sheep, a D-aspartic acid dose of 44.4 mg/kg bodyweight was used, and in a rat, study doses of 133 mg/kg bodyweight were used. These doses unfortunately were by injection (no animal studies using oral D-aspartic acid had been published at the time), so I had to make a guess as to what oral bioavailability might be relative to injection. Furthermore, I had to do calculations using something called the body surface area (BSA) normalization method to adjust for species differences in active doses between humans, sheep, and rats.

What I came to was a dose of 10 to 20 grams of D-aspartic acid a day. Now keep in mind that I am trying to determine a dose that has a reasonable chance of being effective— I am by no means trying to determine the minimally effective dosage, or the exact dosage for optimal results.

Another difference between my use of the amino acid and that of the Italians was that I did not use actual D-aspartic acid. At the time, D-aspartic acid simply wasn't available at an affordable price, so I used DL-aspartic acid. DL- is also known as racemic, which essentially is comprised of 50 percent D-isomer and 50 percent L-isomer. This form was much cheaper overall, and to arrive at the desired dose, I simply used twice as many grams as I would have for pure D-aspartic acid.

Now here is where the problem surfaced. You see, both D- and DL-aspartic acid are gritty, and sickly, sour-tasting powders. They will not dissolve in any liquids, and few athletes are willing to tolerate slugging down 20 to 40 grams of sour sand-like powder a day. Plus, even if they would get it down, chances are they're going to have some uncomfortable gastrointestinal problems.

So I did a fair amount of research and came up with a clever way of derivatizing the product. I found a way to make what is known as a calcium chelate of the amino acid. What that achieved, I was increasing the water solubility from less than 1 gram/200 milliliters to greater than 1 gram/5 milliliters. That's an increase in solubility of over 40 times, which is pretty remarkable. What is also remarkable about this chelate is that it happens to be stable over a very wide pH range. Once converted to the calcium chelate, the amino acid became much more user-friendly.

So at that point, I was able to get people to try it out on a more consistent basis. With the exception of some bodybuilders, most of the athletes taking the product were clean (drug-free) and the subjective feedback was very positive. Blood testosterone levels underwent significant elevations and recovery time was reduced for many users.

Today, D-aspartic acid is available at a relatively affordable price. And with the publishing of that Italian study, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. So I have decided to release the calcium chelate product to the general public. It will be an apple-flavored liquid that contains 4.5 grams D-aspartic acid per ounce.

FINAFLEX PURE TEST
100% Pure DAA

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
cool info - almost forgot about popcorn, i used to go thru bags of the stuff

regarding DAA supplementation, anybody have any opinions regarding it's use during the last week of any ph/ds cycle? i've been noticing a few more recommendations where people are saying to start it before their cycle ends

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool info - almost forgot about popcorn, i used to go thru bags of the stuff

regarding DAA supplementation, anybody have any opinions regarding it's use during the last week of any ph/ds cycle? i've been noticing a few more recommendations where people are saying to start it before their cycle ends
I agree with that philosophy... by starting a DAA regiment about 5 days or so before the end of a PH cycle is an awesome idea and I promote this all the way, in fact I have been saying this for quite some time. Here is my logic, when on a cycle of PH it raises your testosterone synthetically which also raises your estrogen (follows suite to keep the ratio in your body), well when you get off of the PH, you are left with no testosterone, because your natural production has ceased due to the fact that you have been getting more than what you need synthetically, and an increased level of estrogen. So by taking both our PCT Black & PURE TEST... starting them 5 days before the end of the cycle is key, you start lowering the levels of estrogen & kickstart the natural production of testosterone in your body to make the transition much smoother and healthier on your body, therefore lowering the risks if not eliminating them all together of having too much estrogen and not enough testosterone in the body! Also, in my opinion, the number one reason why people lose a lot of their hard earned gains after a cycle is because of improper or lack of PCT (post cycle therapy)!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.