Board Sponsor
Awards
Xenoestrogens bro

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I wanted to clear something up that has been brought to my attention. I was under the wrong impression and was unintentionally giving out incorrect information about FINAFLEX's relationship with Patrick Arnold.

Redefine
Nutrition formulates our own products and have multiple new ingredients that are currently in the works. Our Research & Development department is not only comprised of our own in-house experts, but outside consultants that is comprised of doctors, bio-chemists, attorneys that specialize is FDA law and ect. Patrick Arnoldis one of the outside consultant that we use in technical matters. He does not formulate or design any of our products nor does he endorse any of our products. Regarding Aminosterone, one of the owners of Redefine Nutrition came up with the ingredient. Patrick Arnold only assisted in doing a solubility testing for the aminosterone which was one of the determining factors Redefine Nutrition used to determine it's effectiveness. Along with the solubility testing, Redefine Nutrition did additional testing which included in vivo testing on human subjects to determine rise in both free and total testosterone levels. Patrick also assisted with the provisional patent application on the aminosterone, but outside of that, all the research on this ingredient was done by Redefine Nutrition.

I apologize about the misinformation and wanted to correct/clarify the situation as quickly as possible.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Customers are always asking us how to properly do a cycle of our Prohormones:

- 1-ANDRO = Size & Strength
- EPI-V = Shredding fat & Strength
- 550-XD = Moderate size, Moderate shredding, Lot of strength and has a positive joint lubricating effect.

All three of our incredible products can be take alone or stacked together synergistically.

The best, most effective and safest way to do this is to take 2-4 caps of one of the above mentioned PH for 30-60 days. If stacking then still only take 2-4 caps, but 1/2 of one product and 1/2 of the other (example. 2 caps of 1-ANDRO & 2 caps of 550-XD) We think it is most effective to split your doses taking 1/2 your daily amount in the morning and the other half in the evening (Warning: EPI-V has stimulants, so make sure the 2nd dose is at least 6 or more hours before desired time of sleep. Also, our PCT REVOLUTION Black works incredibly well as an intra-cycle product (1 cap/evening) throughout your cycle and as a Post Cycle Therapy (2 caps/evening) for a minimum of 30 consecutive days following the end of your cycle. And finally, taking PURE TEST with your Post Cycle Therapy at 6 caps/evening for 40 consecutive days will boost your testosterone not only back to normal levels but above normal levels insuring you hold on to all your hard earned lean muscle gains.

Any further FINAFLEX questions or concerns please feel free to email Dr. AL Scott at [email protected]

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Customers are always asking us how to properly do a cycle of our Prohormones:

- 1-ANDRO = Size & Strength
- EPI-V = Shredding fat & Strength
- 550-XD = Moderate size, Moderate shredding, Lot of strength and has a positive joint lubricating effect.

All three of our incredible products can be take alone or stacked together synergistically.

The best, most effective and safest way to do this is to take 2-4 caps of one of the above mentioned PH for 30-60 days. If stacking then still only take 2-4 caps, but 1/2 of one product and 1/2 of the other (example. 2 caps of 1-ANDRO & 2 caps of 550-XD) We think it is most effective to split your doses taking 1/2 your daily amount in the morning and the other half in the evening (Warning: EPI-V has stimulants, so make sure the 2nd dose is at least 6 or more hours before desired time of sleep. Also, our PCT REVOLUTION Black works incredibly well as an intra-cycle product (1 cap/evening) throughout your cycle and as a Post Cycle Therapy (2 caps/evening) for a minimum of 30 consecutive days following the end of your cycle. And finally, taking PURE TEST with your Post Cycle Therapy at 6 caps/evening for 40 consecutive days will boost your testosterone not only back to normal levels but above normal levels insuring you hold on to all your hard earned lean muscle gains.

Any further FINAFLEX questions or concerns please feel free to email Dr. AL Scott at [email protected]

Cool my next cycle will involve all 3 but that may have to wait till the new year... I am thinking 2 really long ones a year from here on out. 12 weeks, that's cuz I am a veteran user now... I am thinking 3 each of 1-Andro and 550 for 6 weeks and 6 of Epi-v at 4-5 ed... Another way might be to start with 1-andro then bridge in 550 after 3 weeks and run it for 6 weeks where it overlaps into the EPI-V... Lots of time to think about it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I clicked a link when I was logging my nutrition at my fitness pal and much to my surprise the diet they were talking about really made sense. Good to see people getting decent advice for a change and this is a great plan for the normal person.

http://www.beyonddiet.com/bd/landing?food=avocado&ad=16

I mean we already know most of this stuff but I liked what I was hearing...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
miss u guys hope aqll is well :) still usin my n.o ignite 2! and still lovin it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
miss u guys hope aqll is well :) still usin my n.o ignite 2! and still lovin it!
Hey .. yah I can't wait to get back on it... soon...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a Testimonial from one of our happy customers that was posted on our website...

Three months ago I decided to make a life change and focus on my health and
well being. I reached out to a friend who recommended Finaflex products to
me. Between a healthy change in eating habits, strict exercise routine, and
Finaflex PX and Pro hormones, I was able to lose fat and build lean muscle
resulting in a weight gain of 5 lbs but a loss of Body Fat % of 8%. My self
confidence has increased tremendously, I lost inches in my waist and gained
inches in my chest, arms, and legs. I would not have been able to experience
these results without the help of Finaflex products, and moving forward I
plan on stacking 1-Andro with Pure test, and following with PCT Black. I
cant thank Finaflex enough for helping me change my life.

- Jonathan

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a Testimonial from one of our happy customers that was posted on our website...

Three months ago I decided to make a life change and focus on my health and
well being. I reached out to a friend who recommended Finaflex products to
me. Between a healthy change in eating habits, strict exercise routine, and
Finaflex PX and Pro hormones, I was able to lose fat and build lean muscle
resulting in a weight gain of 5 lbs but a loss of Body Fat % of 8%. My self
confidence has increased tremendously, I lost inches in my waist and gained
inches in my chest, arms, and legs. I would not have been able to experience
these results without the help of Finaflex products, and moving forward I
plan on stacking 1-Andro with Pure test, and following with PCT Black. I
cant thank Finaflex enough for helping me change my life.

- Jonathan
I believe it, I mean I must have dropped about 7% when on 550xd and lost very little weight.

Lcn26

Awards
Is this stuff hard on your liver and does it help to take a liver support while you are taking it?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff hard on your liver and does it help to take a liver support while you are taking it?
None of our ph's are methylated so no it isn't harsh on the liver. Liver support not needed.