FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 7 of 19 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. This is music to my ears Doc!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    100% of all our manufactured 550-XD Black has officially been shipped out to all of our distributors! So it is completely out of FINAFLEX hands and in the hand of the USPS and our Distributors! We are officially on Back-order from our first batch and we have already put a second batch into motion and hopefully keep up with this incredible demand for what we know will be the most Amazing PH on the market!
    Sounds good doc, I will be following the logs
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    When is the Best time to stretch:
    Before or After your workout?
    WHY?

I prefer after. I use dynamic movement to warmup. Static stretching has been shown to increase injury likelihood when done before exercise.

On my phone right now so I can't link it but if I can find it I will post it.

Either way, I find in my personal experience that it's more important for me after than before.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I prefer after. I use dynamic movement to warmup. Static stretching has been shown to increase injury likelihood when done before exercise.

On my phone right now so I can't link it but if I can find it I will post it.

Either way, I find in my personal experience that it's more important for me after than before.
    Yes, thanks for sharing and if you can find that link, the more information the better, we are all here to learn my friend, the whole reason I post these questions, you never know when someone will show you something that will literally make you stop in your tracks and go.. "Hmmmm!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yes, thanks for sharing and if you can find that link, the more information the better, we are all here to learn my friend, the whole reason I post these questions, you never know when someone will show you something that will literally make you stop in your tracks and go.. "Hmmmm!"
    Yah do tell.. never stop learning....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Gather round Ladies & Gents,
    FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

FINAFLEX has officially added a new member to its team....
    A Man who needs no Introductions...
    The Man... The Myth... The Legend...

*** DREAMWEAVER

www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Gather round Ladies & Gents,
    FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

*** DREAMWEAVER

nice pick up!!
    Congratz to both!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    nice pick up!!
    Congratz to both!
    Thanks it's been in the works for a while, I actually approached Al cuz I like the line and the way he does business...

9. So jealous. A huge congrats to Doug and team finaflex
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So jealous. A huge congrats to Doug and team finaflex
    Without a doubt, he is an incredible add to the team and truly looking forward to us working together!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Congrats DW!
    :blindfold:

12. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So jealous. A huge congrats to Doug and team finaflex
    Thanks Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Without a doubt, he is an incredible add to the team and truly looking forward to us working together!
    As do I..

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Congrats DW!
    Thank you Mash...

13. Congrats to you Doug. I know this spot fits you well and I know you have wanted it for a while now. Its a big plus for FinaFlex to have such a great addition to their team that also has a big love for the products!

Now hook me up with some Epi-V for summer...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Congrats to you Doug. I know this spot fits you well and I know you have wanted it for a while now. Its a big plus for FinaFlex to have such a great addition to their team that also has a big love for the products!

Yea and hook me up with a bottle of 550XD Black to log for ya! No but congrats DW! Your a very positive and kind person. I always enjoy your posts.

15. Come see FINAFLEX (Booth # 723 & 725) this year at the 2012 Arnold Expo on Friday March 2nd and lasting til Sunday March 4th for some free samples and product information. Also, guest MMA Star Matt Hughes will be at our booth signing autographs!

www.finaflex.com

16. Matt Hughes Highlights...
    www.finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Come see FINAFLEX (Booth # 723 & 725) this year at the 2012 Arnold Expo on Friday March 2nd and lasting til Sunday March 4th for some free samples and product information. Also, guest MMA Star Matt Hughes will be at our booth signing autographs!

Are you gonna be there too? If so, we need to talk!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

*** DREAMWEAVER

You forgot "The thing that dreams are made of...." Congrats to both DW and FinaFlex for a great pick!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Congrats to you Doug. I know this spot fits you well and I know you have wanted it for a while now. Its a big plus for FinaFlex to have such a great addition to their team that also has a big love for the products!

I'll see what I can do ..you are a prime candidate to get really ripped on this shyte.!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Are you gonna be there too? If so, we need to talk!
    No... Unfortunately not, they can only take so many people and I'm low man on the totem-pole! One day when I grow-up, I'm gonna go to the Arnold Expo!!!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Yea and hook me up with a bottle of 550XD Black to log for ya! No but congrats DW! Your a very positive and kind person. I always enjoy your posts.
    Yah but I like to kick a little azz too... lol thanks ... I'm just so happy to still be killin it and have this opportunity to share my experience of something that brrings me such utter joy... I love thowin the steel around and gettin big...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah but I like to kick a little azz too... lol thanks ... I'm just so happy to still be killin it and have this opportunity to share my experience of something that brrings me such utter joy... I love thowin the steel around and gettin big...
    Hell yea! Congrats to both!

23. Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    Hell yea! Congrats to both!
    Thanks appreciate the support....

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Congrats Doug. What a great respected team that will be. Good job Finaflex.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Congrats on the spot. Glad to see somebody doing well even after their prime.

26. congrats DW been followin u for a while and u def. deserve it, lookin forward to more in the future

cant wait for the arnold!!!!

27. Well done DW!!!! Well Deserved
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    FINAFLEX has BIG NEWS...

*** DREAMWEAVER ***

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMhU64HMUA">YouTube Link</a>
    Congrats sir!!! You deserve it!!! I'm very happy for you
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Congrats Doug. What a great respected team that will be. Good job Finaflex.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Congrats on the spot. Glad to see somebody doing well even after their prime.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    congrats DW been followin u for a while and u def. deserve it, lookin forward to more in the future

cant wait for the arnold!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Well done DW!!!! Well Deserved
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Congrats sir!!! You deserve it!!! I'm very happy for you
    Thanks guys...

30. Redefine Nutrition Becomes FINAFLEX

Atlanta, GA Redefine Nutrition, which started its dietary supplements line for sports nutrition in 2008, has changed its name to FINAFLEX, effective immediately. The company has a FINAFLEX line of products and the name change was done to eliminate any ambiguity between this line and the manufacturing arm of the organization, Redefine Nutrition.

“We were having some confusion with customers and distributors and felt changing the company name to the already familiar FINAFLEX was the right solution,” stated FINAFLEX President Bryan Krause.

Each FINAFLEX bottle is adorned with a Phoenix logo that was specifically chosen to represent the rebirth of dietary supplements. Bryan Krause and Kyung Kim, the company’s owners, established the business to deliver a line of supplements unmatched by any other manufacturer. In just three years, the FINAFLEX product line has grown to represent 11 different products. These supplements cover a multitude of categories including weight loss, pre- and post-workout, sports performance, and muscle building.

Now, in early 2012, FINAFLEX will be launching two additional products over the next month. These include FINAFLEX 550-XD Black, which is coming back to the market in January to fill the void it left two years ago when it was discontinued. The second supplement, N.O. IGNITE will be relaunching as IGNITE 2 in February 2012 at the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio. IGNITE 2 will redefine the pre-workout category with its unique ingredient profile containing two patent-pending bodybuilding ingredients.

Also new in 2012, FINAFLEX will begin launching products into two separate series, FINAFLEX BLACK (for hardcore) and FINAFLEX SPORT (for sports performance). The company plans to launch six additional products later this year, including a revolutionary patent-pending creatine derivative that will change the sports nutrition world forever.

To view the full line of FINAFLEX products, locate local stores carrying the line, read customer testimonials, get updates on which events FINAFLEX will be appearing at in 2012, or to learn more about sponsored athletes like bodybuilder Eboni Wilson, visit http://www.finaflex.com.

About FINAFLEX (formerly Redefine Nutrition)
    FINAFLEX, formerly known as Redefine Nutrition, was established in 2008. The company logo—a Phoenix—represents the rebirth of dietary supplements, especially in the competitive sports arena. The FINAFLEX line has already earned a solid reputation as bodybuilding products that produce results. With 11 different supplements in its product line, the company has plans for continued growth with increased distribution and additional supplements in its product line. To learn more about FINAFLEX, visit http://www.finaflex.com or follow the company on Twitter or Facebook.
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM