FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 6 of 19 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Oh and another thing I am using powder for is making my own Protein treats.... I made an awewome batch of balls last night and changed my recipe and it's very simple...

    3 cups oats
    2.5 cups Natural PB
    10 scoops powder (chocolate)
    about 3/4 cup honey (you can play with this a bit depending on the sweetness of the powder).

    Just mix it all up and roll into balls and refridgerate...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh and another thing I am using powder for is making my own Protein treats.... I made an awewome batch of balls last night and changed my recipe and it's very simple...

    3 cups oats
    2.5 cups Natural PB
    10 scoops powder (chocolate)
    about 3/4 cup honey (you can play with this a bit depending on the sweetness of the powder).

    Just mix it all up and roll into balls and refridgerate...
    DW... are you bragging about your "Balls" again?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... are you bragging about your "Balls" again?
    Yes ... yes I am....



  4. TRIVIA is at 1:00pm Today Eastern Standard Time...
    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Please Join In...

    What is your favorite Motivational or Power Quote?

    One of my personal favorites has always been...

    "Train INSANE... or Remain the SAME!"

    So let's hear them guys, what is your favorite Motivational or Power Quote???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  6. Cry Havoc!! and let slip the dogs of war!!

    Can't beat a good Bill Shakespeare quote....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cry Havoc!! and let slip the dogs of war!!

    Can't beat a good Bill Shakespeare quote....
    "Release the CRACKON... within yourself!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "Release the CRACKON... within yourself!"


    Makes a good training tune....



  9. Ok good workout music, my son and I used to love to rock out to this one...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post


    Ok good workout music, my son and I used to love to rock out to this one...
    Nice Choice!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  11. Odd Technique for Boosting Testosterone...

    There are literally so many different ways to boost testosterone to ignore one would be remiss; particularly if you are unwilling to take anabolic steroids due to negative side effects and possible legal harassment. Believe it or not according to the website <theartofmanliness.com> a cold shower will actually do more than just put a little "pep in your step," it has actually been proven to have a positive effect in one's natural testosterone production. (I have always been fan of the "cold shower" before I was even aware of its positive effects on testosterone levels, I've always personally enjoyed its invigorating effects!)

    Here are a few other examples of how to boost one's Testosterone Naturally...
    - Train with compound movements
    - Train using high-intensity and volume-related techniques
    - Morning sex (my personal favorite)
    - Eat ample supply of monounsaturated fats (testosterone is derived from cholesterol)
    - Drink post workout supplements (FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK)
    - D'Aspartic Acid aka. DAA (FINAFLEX PURE TEST)

    In short, when using these above mentioned "natural" techniques of raising one's Testosterone, you will not experience the hormonal crashes associated with actual testosterone supplementation. There are many other techniques of raising one's testosterone naturally, these are just a few common ways to get you started!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Odd Technique for Boosting Testosterone...


    There are literally so many different ways to boost testosterone to ignore one would be remiss; particularly if you are unwilling to take anabolic steroids due to negative side effects and possible legal harassment. Believe it or not according to the website <theartofmanliness.com> a cold shower will actually do more than just put a little "pep in your step," it has actually been proven to have a positive effect in one's natural testosterone production. (I have always been fan of the "cold shower" before I was even aware of its positive effects on testosterone levels, I've always personally enjoyed its invigorating effects!)

    Here are a few other examples of how to boost one's Testosterone Naturally...
    - Train with compound movements
    - Train using high-intensity and volume-related techniques
    - Morning sex (my personal favorite)
    - Eat ample supply of monounsaturated fats (testosterone is derived from cholesterol)
    - Drink post workout supplements (FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK)
    - D'Aspartic Acid aka. DAA (FINAFLEX PURE TEST)

    In short, when using these above mentioned "natural" techniques of raising one's Testosterone, you will not experience the hormonal crashes associated with actual testosterone supplementation. There are many other techniques of raising one's testosterone naturally, these are just a few common ways to get you started!
    Most of us have the lifting all figured and it you aren't getting the morning sex then the cold shower makes sense. Oh what about that spa deal where you jump into the cold water, you could do it in the morning after sex... or have sex in the spa sauna then afterwards do the cold water... yah tha't's the ticket...

  13. TRIVIA today at 1:00pm eastern standard time!!!

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. Opinion Time...

    Are Compound Movements Necessary? or Not Necessarily? Explain!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Ok very necessary for lifters in the early stages of development and still pretty necessary later on as well but I can get away with less frequency. I believe good overall size comes from compound movements but you have to rest your joints soe there is a place for high intensity isolation but you have to earn that right by atttaining some decent mass.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok very necessary for lifters in the early stages of development and still pretty necessary later on as well but I can get away with less frequency. I believe good overall size comes from compound movements but you have to rest your joints soe there is a place for high intensity isolation but you have to earn that right by atttaining some decent mass.
    I agree, I was hoping for more opinions on the matter, but overall I completely agree! Compound movements are crucial for obtaining Mass and without proper Mass, what is there to isolate, shape and cut up with non-compound (isolation movements)? So even though I do not believe one is more important than the other, I believe they are of equal importance and and of higher importance over the other at different times in one's training regiment!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I agree, I was hoping for more opinions on the matter, but overall I completely agree! Compound movements are crucial for obtaining Mass and without proper Mass, what is there to isolate, shape and cut up with non-compound (isolation movements)? So even though I do not believe one is more important than the other, I believe they are of equal importance and and of higher importance over the other at different times in one's training regiment!
    Yah early on the compound movements are probably more important but now for me they are still important but no more important than my other lifting routines. Incidently when I do isolated movements I do my best to try and capture the intensity that I was getting from the heavy compound movement. I will use a log of drop sets, and super sets of different variety and smoke those fuggin body parts.

  18. The Truth on How Much Protein You Really Need Per Day to Build Muscle

    found this guys, might be of interest seeing your article on protein earlier
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    The Truth on How Much Protein You Really Need Per Day to Build Muscle

    found this guys, might be of interest seeing your article on protein earlier
    Matt... thank you for sharing that, that was a very good read, very informative and appeared to be a well conducted study. I definitely like the way at the end they explain a few things in more simple/easy to understand terminology!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    The Truth on How Much Protein You Really Need Per Day to Build Muscle

    found this guys, might be of interest seeing your article on protein earlier
    Now that', is a good fuggin article, and the point I was trying to make early was made very clear as well, you don't need as much protein as you think but your calories have to come from somewhere, macronutritent ratio is more important than total protein intake. Oh and I am completely down with not bothering with shakes and the death of the anabolc window or the fact that it's about 24 hours long hehheh... I don't use any powders except for BCAA's now. I use protein powders to make treats however.

    I also believe that fasting and gorging like in IF is beneficial to mass gain and leaning.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Now that', is a good fuggin article, and the point I was trying to make early was made very clear as well, you don't need as much protein as you think but your calories have to come from somewhere, macronutritent ratio is more important than total protein intake. Oh and I am completely down with not bothering with shakes and the death of the anabolc window or the fact that it's about 24 hours long hehheh... I don't use any powders except for BCAA's now. I use protein powders to make treats however.

    I also believe that fasting and gorging like in IF is beneficial to mass gain and leaning.
    If my stomach was able to eat that much food in the eight hour window I would do it as well. I just can't eat that much food at once. My digestive track is horrible. On bulk or lean bulk I have extend my window a bit. Pretty good info though. I think the main point to take away though is that we have to eat real whole food. Not crap.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    If my stomach was able to eat that much food in the eight hour window I would do it as well. I just can't eat that much food at once. My digestive track is horrible. On bulk or lean bulk I have extend my window a bit. Pretty good info though. I think the main point to take away though is that we have to eat real whole food. Not crap.
    Yah it's my prefference actually to eat really big. I know it's not for everybody but a great tool for endo types, who tend to like biggger meals anyway.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah it's my prefference actually to eat really big. I know it's not for everybody but a great tool for endo types, who tend to like biggger meals anyway.
    So do I. Just my digestion doesnt like it. I have ate myself into all kind of wonderfully horrible feelings lol. IF is good.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    So do I. Just my digestion doesnt like it. I have ate myself into all kind of wonderfully horrible feelings lol. IF is good.
    Yah it does seem to be difficult on digestion at times...

  25. When is the Best time to stretch:
    Before or After your workout?

    WHY?

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    When is the Best time to stretch:
    Before or After your workout?
    WHY?


    It's actually best to stretch before and after your workout. Stretching prior to working out will help the blood flow increase to your muscles and prepare them for your workout. Stretching after your workout will help clear the muscles of lactic acid, and reduce your chances of feeling sore after your workout.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  27. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    It's actually best to stretch before and after your workout. Stretching prior to working out will help the blood flow increase to your muscles and prepare them for your workout. Stretching after your workout will help clear the muscles of lactic acid, and reduce your chances of feeling sore after your workout.
    I have always gone warmup exercise stretch....

  28. OK... here is my take on it, granted I got this information from article I read, but there is no use trying to say it any other way because it reads perfectly...

    Stretching cannot be underrated in the scheme of resistance training. It improves range of motion by almost 20 percent immediately, even when flexibility has been minimal. It's important not to go into any workout cold, but in pre-workout mode, you should be doing lightweight sets of your first movement, much more than actually sitting down and stretching (warm-up). It is important to warm up using the movement you plan to start with, so that your joints will ease into the workout and blood will be driven into the joints being worked and muscles will warm slightly and engorge with blood flow.

    Post-workouts are different, those should feature a full stretching routine. It is believed that a full-body routine is most beneficial no matter if you just trained biceps and back, or calves and abs, or your whole body. The point is to stretch joints, muscle bellies, muscle fascia, tendons, and ligaments on a regular basis, and usually always following workouts. Also, recovery improves with stretching, since extending and lengthening muscles as opposed to contracting them stimulates the release of lactic acid and toxins. That and 20+ ounces of water following a workout can minimize soreness tremendously, and help aid in faster recovery. Make time to do this at least three days a week, if not all the days you workout.

    In the off-season, it should take the place of your cardio-time. By the time pre-contest diets and training roll around, your muscles will be more supple and muscle quality will have improved because you have broadened the range of motion. You may even be surprised at the kind of growth you get from adding stretching to your regime.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  29. Yah that's pretty much how I do it when I get around to it ... I too often let it go, when I am training for a contest I get a bit more anal about it.

  30. 100% of all our manufactured 550-XD Black has officially been shipped out to all of our distributors! So it is completely out of FINAFLEX hands and in the hand of the USPS and our Distributors! We are officially on Back-order from our first batch and we have already put a second batch into motion and hopefully keep up with this incredible demand for what we know will be the most Amazing PH on the market!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 04:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Log in
Log in