FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 5 of 15 First ... 3456710 ... Last
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Odd Technique for Boosting Testosterone...

There are literally so many different ways to boost testosterone to ignore one would be remiss; particularly if you are unwilling to take anabolic steroids due to negative side effects and possible legal harassment. Believe it or not according to the website <theartofmanliness.com> a cold shower will actually do more than just put a little "pep in your step," it has actually been proven to have a positive effect in one's natural testosterone production. (I have always been fan of the "cold shower" before I was even aware of its positive effects on testosterone levels, I've always personally enjoyed its invigorating effects!)

Here are a few other examples of how to boost one's Testosterone Naturally...
    - Train with compound movements
    - Train using high-intensity and volume-related techniques
    - Morning sex (my personal favorite)
    - Eat ample supply of monounsaturated fats (testosterone is derived from cholesterol)
    - Drink post workout supplements (FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK)
    - D'Aspartic Acid aka. DAA (FINAFLEX PURE TEST)

In short, when using these above mentioned "natural" techniques of raising one's Testosterone, you will not experience the hormonal crashes associated with actual testosterone supplementation. There are many other techniques of raising one's testosterone naturally, these are just a few common ways to get you started!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Odd Technique for Boosting Testosterone...

There are literally so many different ways to boost testosterone to ignore one would be remiss; particularly if you are unwilling to take anabolic steroids due to negative side effects and possible legal harassment. Believe it or not according to the website <theartofmanliness.com> a cold shower will actually do more than just put a little "pep in your step," it has actually been proven to have a positive effect in one's natural testosterone production. (I have always been fan of the "cold shower" before I was even aware of its positive effects on testosterone levels, I've always personally enjoyed its invigorating effects!)

Here are a few other examples of how to boost one's Testosterone Naturally...
    - Train with compound movements
    - Train using high-intensity and volume-related techniques
    - Morning sex (my personal favorite)
    - Eat ample supply of monounsaturated fats (testosterone is derived from cholesterol)
    - Drink post workout supplements (FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK)
    - D'Aspartic Acid aka. DAA (FINAFLEX PURE TEST)

In short, when using these above mentioned "natural" techniques of raising one's Testosterone, you will not experience the hormonal crashes associated with actual testosterone supplementation. There are many other techniques of raising one's testosterone naturally, these are just a few common ways to get you started!
    Most of us have the lifting all figured and it you aren't getting the morning sex then the cold shower makes sense. Oh what about that spa deal where you jump into the cold water, you could do it in the morning after sex... or have sex in the spa sauna then afterwards do the cold water... yah tha't's the ticket...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

TRIVIA today at 1:00pm eastern standard time!!!

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Opinion Time...

Are Compound Movements Necessary? or Not Necessarily? Explain!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok very necessary for lifters in the early stages of development and still pretty necessary later on as well but I can get away with less frequency. I believe good overall size comes from compound movements but you have to rest your joints soe there is a place for high intensity isolation but you have to earn that right by atttaining some decent mass.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok very necessary for lifters in the early stages of development and still pretty necessary later on as well but I can get away with less frequency. I believe good overall size comes from compound movements but you have to rest your joints soe there is a place for high intensity isolation but you have to earn that right by atttaining some decent mass.
    I agree, I was hoping for more opinions on the matter, but overall I completely agree! Compound movements are crucial for obtaining Mass and without proper Mass, what is there to isolate, shape and cut up with non-compound (isolation movements)? So even though I do not believe one is more important than the other, I believe they are of equal importance and and of higher importance over the other at different times in one's training regiment!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I agree, I was hoping for more opinions on the matter, but overall I completely agree! Compound movements are crucial for obtaining Mass and without proper Mass, what is there to isolate, shape and cut up with non-compound (isolation movements)? So even though I do not believe one is more important than the other, I believe they are of equal importance and and of higher importance over the other at different times in one's training regiment!
    Yah early on the compound movements are probably more important but now for me they are still important but no more important than my other lifting routines. Incidently when I do isolated movements I do my best to try and capture the intensity that I was getting from the heavy compound movement. I will use a log of drop sets, and super sets of different variety and smoke those fuggin body parts.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Truth on How Much Protein You Really Need Per Day to Build Muscle

found this guys, might be of interest seeing your article on protein earlier
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Matt... thank you for sharing that, that was a very good read, very informative and appeared to be a well conducted study. I definitely like the way at the end they explain a few things in more simple/easy to understand terminology!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Now that', is a good fuggin article, and the point I was trying to make early was made very clear as well, you don't need as much protein as you think but your calories have to come from somewhere, macronutritent ratio is more important than total protein intake. Oh and I am completely down with not bothering with shakes and the death of the anabolc window or the fact that it's about 24 hours long hehheh... I don't use any powders except for BCAA's now. I use protein powders to make treats however.

I also believe that fasting and gorging like in IF is beneficial to mass gain and leaning.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Now that', is a good fuggin article, and the point I was trying to make early was made very clear as well, you don't need as much protein as you think but your calories have to come from somewhere, macronutritent ratio is more important than total protein intake. Oh and I am completely down with not bothering with shakes and the death of the anabolc window or the fact that it's about 24 hours long hehheh... I don't use any powders except for BCAA's now. I use protein powders to make treats however.

I also believe that fasting and gorging like in IF is beneficial to mass gain and leaning.
    If my stomach was able to eat that much food in the eight hour window I would do it as well. I just can't eat that much food at once. My digestive track is horrible. On bulk or lean bulk I have extend my window a bit. Pretty good info though. I think the main point to take away though is that we have to eat real whole food. Not crap.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

If my stomach was able to eat that much food in the eight hour window I would do it as well. I just can't eat that much food at once. My digestive track is horrible. On bulk or lean bulk I have extend my window a bit. Pretty good info though. I think the main point to take away though is that we have to eat real whole food. Not crap.
    Yah it's my prefference actually to eat really big. I know it's not for everybody but a great tool for endo types, who tend to like biggger meals anyway.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah it's my prefference actually to eat really big. I know it's not for everybody but a great tool for endo types, who tend to like biggger meals anyway.
    So do I. Just my digestion doesnt like it. I have ate myself into all kind of wonderfully horrible feelings lol. IF is good.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So do I. Just my digestion doesnt like it. I have ate myself into all kind of wonderfully horrible feelings lol. IF is good.
    Yah it does seem to be difficult on digestion at times...
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

When is the Best time to stretch:
    Before or After your workout?

WHY?

www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    WHY?

It's actually best to stretch before and after your workout. Stretching prior to working out will help the blood flow increase to your muscles and prepare them for your workout. Stretching after your workout will help clear the muscles of lactic acid, and reduce your chances of feeling sore after your workout.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    It's actually best to stretch before and after your workout. Stretching prior to working out will help the blood flow increase to your muscles and prepare them for your workout. Stretching after your workout will help clear the muscles of lactic acid, and reduce your chances of feeling sore after your workout.
    I have always gone warmup exercise stretch....
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK... here is my take on it, granted I got this information from article I read, but there is no use trying to say it any other way because it reads perfectly...

Stretching cannot be underrated in the scheme of resistance training. It improves range of motion by almost 20 percent immediately, even when flexibility has been minimal. It's important not to go into any workout cold, but in pre-workout mode, you should be doing lightweight sets of your first movement, much more than actually sitting down and stretching (warm-up). It is important to warm up using the movement you plan to start with, so that your joints will ease into the workout and blood will be driven into the joints being worked and muscles will warm slightly and engorge with blood flow.

Post-workouts are different, those should feature a full stretching routine. It is believed that a full-body routine is most beneficial no matter if you just trained biceps and back, or calves and abs, or your whole body. The point is to stretch joints, muscle bellies, muscle fascia, tendons, and ligaments on a regular basis, and usually always following workouts. Also, recovery improves with stretching, since extending and lengthening muscles as opposed to contracting them stimulates the release of lactic acid and toxins. That and 20+ ounces of water following a workout can minimize soreness tremendously, and help aid in faster recovery. Make time to do this at least three days a week, if not all the days you workout.

In the off-season, it should take the place of your cardio-time. By the time pre-contest diets and training roll around, your muscles will be more supple and muscle quality will have improved because you have broadened the range of motion. You may even be surprised at the kind of growth you get from adding stretching to your regime.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah that's pretty much how I do it when I get around to it ... I too often let it go, when I am training for a contest I get a bit more anal about it.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

100% of all our manufactured 550-XD Black has officially been shipped out to all of our distributors! So it is completely out of FINAFLEX hands and in the hand of the USPS and our Distributors! We are officially on Back-order from our first batch and we have already put a second batch into motion and hopefully keep up with this incredible demand for what we know will be the most Amazing PH on the market!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is music to my ears Doc!
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

100% of all our manufactured 550-XD Black has officially been shipped out to all of our distributors! So it is completely out of FINAFLEX hands and in the hand of the USPS and our Distributors! We are officially on Back-order from our first batch and we have already put a second batch into motion and hopefully keep up with this incredible demand for what we know will be the most Amazing PH on the market!
    Sounds good doc, I will be following the logs
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    WHY?

I prefer after. I use dynamic movement to warmup. Static stretching has been shown to increase injury likelihood when done before exercise.

On my phone right now so I can't link it but if I can find it I will post it.

Either way, I find in my personal experience that it's more important for me after than before.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I prefer after. I use dynamic movement to warmup. Static stretching has been shown to increase injury likelihood when done before exercise.

On my phone right now so I can't link it but if I can find it I will post it.

Either way, I find in my personal experience that it's more important for me after than before.
    Yes, thanks for sharing and if you can find that link, the more information the better, we are all here to learn my friend, the whole reason I post these questions, you never know when someone will show you something that will literally make you stop in your tracks and go.. "Hmmmm!"
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes, thanks for sharing and if you can find that link, the more information the better, we are all here to learn my friend, the whole reason I post these questions, you never know when someone will show you something that will literally make you stop in your tracks and go.. "Hmmmm!"
    Yah do tell.. never stop learning....
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Gather round Ladies & Gents,
    FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

FINAFLEX has officially added a new member to its team....
    A Man who needs no Introductions...
    The Man... The Myth... The Legend...

*** DREAMWEAVER

www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

*** DREAMWEAVER

nice pick up!!
    Congratz to both!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

nice pick up!!
    Congratz to both!
    Thanks it's been in the works for a while, I actually approached Al cuz I like the line and the way he does business...
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

So jealous. A huge congrats to Doug and team finaflex
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Without a doubt, he is an incredible add to the team and truly looking forward to us working together!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Congrats DW!
    :blindfold:
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Thanks Jeff...

Without a doubt, he is an incredible add to the team and truly looking forward to us working together!
    As do I..

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Congrats DW!
    Thank you Mash...
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to you Doug. I know this spot fits you well and I know you have wanted it for a while now. Its a big plus for FinaFlex to have such a great addition to their team that also has a big love for the products!

Now hook me up with some Epi-V for summer...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Congrats to you Doug. I know this spot fits you well and I know you have wanted it for a while now. Its a big plus for FinaFlex to have such a great addition to their team that also has a big love for the products!

Yea and hook me up with a bottle of 550XD Black to log for ya! No but congrats DW! Your a very positive and kind person. I always enjoy your posts.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Come see FINAFLEX (Booth # 723 & 725) this year at the 2012 Arnold Expo on Friday March 2nd and lasting til Sunday March 4th for some free samples and product information. Also, guest MMA Star Matt Hughes will be at our booth signing autographs!

www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Matt Hughes Highlights...
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Come see FINAFLEX (Booth # 723 & 725) this year at the 2012 Arnold Expo on Friday March 2nd and lasting til Sunday March 4th for some free samples and product information. Also, guest MMA Star Matt Hughes will be at our booth signing autographs!

Are you gonna be there too? If so, we need to talk!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FINAFLEX
    has BIG NEWS...

*** DREAMWEAVER

You forgot "The thing that dreams are made of...." Congrats to both DW and FinaFlex for a great pick!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

I'll see what I can do ..you are a prime candidate to get really ripped on this shyte.!!
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Are you gonna be there too? If so, we need to talk!
    No... Unfortunately not, they can only take so many people and I'm low man on the totem-pole! One day when I grow-up, I'm gonna go to the Arnold Expo!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:26 AM