FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Finaflex G8 Review

by Blockhead

The year of 2010 brought us the hip hop club anthem from The Far East Movement G6 but in the dietary supplement world a new company rose out of the ashes like a Phoenix which happens to be their logo.

Enter: Redefine Nutrition. Redefine made big waves in the nutritional supplement/sports nutrition industry with their FINAFLEX line. An innovative company looking to change the game and the way it’s played in this market offering new ideas in formulation of products and unique combination of compounds using what is proven to have effect on body composition and ridding itself of useless fillers and other junk that is used to make a product looked “stacked to the max”.

Last week I was able to try a sample packet of their Rest/Recovery formula known as G8. Sleep aid formulas have been getting popular as of late. We’ve always heard that we grow and change from rest or when we sleep and the most savvy of serious trainers know that natural release of growth hormone is released during deep sleep. There is definitely something to be said about the benefits of quality sleep. Something so misunderstood and so abused. We live in a society that dubbed the phrase “Sleep? Overrated. I’ll sleep when I’m dead”. Lack of deep sleep accelerates the aging process and gradually works against our complex human bodies wrecking havoc in a long run and blunting real gains and change we work so hard to induce.

I know what it’s like to lose sleep. Being a rotating shift worker who still hit the weights I often find myself at night tossing & turning trying or flipping my pillows over and over again. I’ve tried Tylenol PM and even Nyquil but both can make me feel groggy and achy the next morning. Then I tried G8.

I knew based on some of the ingredients that I would have to try it on a day when I don’t have to be up at 6am for work so I picked “my Friday” and poured one packet (one serving) in a glass of water right around 11:00pm. It turned the water into a green murky color but to my surprise it was quite easy to drink. The Lemon Freeze tasted like juice with a slight hint of that medicine-like aftertaste. Tolerable. Like usual I laid in bed and posted on Muscleweek.com and did my round of creeping facebook and downloading music. By 11:30 my eyelids were heavy and sand filled my eyes. I knew it was time to log off and post another day.
    What I noticed 11hrs later…

That’s right. I slept like a slumbering dragon for an uninterrupted 11 straight hours. Not once did I toss & turn or wake up to empty my childlike bladder. Here are the dynamics on how it works:

Recovery/Sleep Inducing Matrix – It has L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Dopa in it. L-Dopa is known to be a mood elevating compound that studies show has an effect on our serotonin levels or “feel good hormones”. Glutamine & Arginine I am guessing to support anti-catabolism while we sleep giving us a trickle of important amino acids in our bloodstreams. Also, it has phenibut in it which is actually a prescription drug in Europe used for sedation and promoting calmness and well-being. Very powerful and works much better than the active ingredient in Benedryl in my opinion.

Mood Elevators: Besides the L-Dopa it also contains Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and 4 butanoic acid, 2 amino -3 propanoic acid. All chemistry jargon for other active ingredients that can help increase a positive feeling of well being, recovery and restoration of body functions impaired by lack of quality sleep such as sex drive and sensation.

It has Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 in it which I am not sure why exactly. I’m surprised it doesn’t have Magnesium and Zinc in it giving it a ZMA feature.

I woke up feeling as light as a feather and full of energy that can’t be obtained from some STIMULANT or favorite thermogenic. Nothing was aching and it didn’t take me time to “get going”. I wasn’t groggy or crabby like I usually am in the morning before I start my day with coffee and newspaper. I was Alert & Orientated and ready to take on the day. In other words. I felt young, ready, willing and able.

If anything I would say that a full serving might be a bit too much. Most people work most days during the week and I am inclined to believe that a full serving may make you sleep through your alarm on your cell phone and miss work or be very late. The way I would advise to use this product would be on the days you have OFF the next day where you can afford to sleep in a bit but if it were to be used on a nightly basis I would recommend that a half serving or 3/4 serving be used to assess your personal tolerance. I also would suggest it be cycled and tapered off a little. In other words it should be used strategically and responsibly. It’s very effective and worth the price of admission.

* The above is an amazing review of FINAFLEX G8 I found... http://www.muscleweek.com/finaflex-g8-review/
    Wow that is one hell of a good review...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What is the number one mistake that most bodybuilder's make?

OVER-TRAINING!!!

Check out this video... You may be Over-Training...

MOVDQkWjvZ8">MOVDQkWjvZ8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I believe that we had some very similar deductions on G8 (the review above). Of course I didn't use all that fancy wording, but I do agree with a lot of what is said about cycling and dosing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

How to Avoid Over-Training

The number one key to avoid over-training is detection and avoidance. More is not always better, a classic beginner's mistake is having the mindset that the more you train the bigger and stronger you will get. Unfortunately it does not work that way, your body needs time to rest in order for your muscles to recover. In addition, over-training can also lead to an increase in cortisol levels and a decrease in testosterone levels which is a very detrimental combination that can damage the muscle tissue leading to muscle atrophy and decreased strength. It has also been proven to lower immune functions allowing those who regularly over-train to get sick easier and more often. For these reasons alone, over-training should be avoided at all costs.

How do you know if you are over-training? Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine whether your level of training is too much for you (answering yes to one or more of these questions means you are most likely over-training)...
    - Is this workout performance worse than my last workout (with no outside reasons)?
    - Am I feeling weak and tired all the time?
    - Am I feeling more irritable?
    - Am I having difficulty sleeping?

If you find that this is describing you and your present state, it is recommended that you take 1-2 weeks off of weight training, giving your body the much needed rest and muscle recovery necessary for muscle growth and overall health and well-being. Next, you should take a very hard look at your training regiment and make the necessary adjustments.

Next we will discuss a few ways that you can avoid over-training...
    - Get adequate rest and recovery by always trying to get at least 6 or more hours of sleep each night, also in some cases taking a day off between lifting days.
    - Get proper nutrition and supplementation by eating more frequent meals, getting enough protein, carbohydrates, and fat per day (also known as Macro-Nutrition).
    - Be sensible with training volume, if your workouts are taking well over an hour or on the days you workout you notice you are answering yes to the above mention (How do I know if I am over-training) questions, then it more than likely means that you are in fact over-training.

Over-training is one of the biggest if not the biggest mistake made in bodybuilding today. Be aware of the signs and symptoms of over-training and avoid them at all cost!

More is not always better...
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Great little article Doc. I haven't got a chance to watch the video. Wouldn't work on my phone.
    *THE ABOVE DESCRIBES OVERWORKED UNDERPAID TEACHERS AS WELL LOL!!*
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Great little article Doc. I haven't got a chance to watch the video. Wouldn't work on my phone.
    *THE ABOVE DESCRIBES OVERWORKED UNDERPAID TEACHERS AS WELL LOL!!*
    Agreed, but teachers are not alone, I would have to say that describes the majority of all Middle-Class America in my opinion... "Over worked & Under paid!!!"

Chime in if you are with me, give this post a Bump!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Agreed, but teachers are not alone, I would have to say that describes the majority of all Middle-Class America in my opinion... "Over worked & Under paid!!!"

Chime in if you are with me, give this post a Bump!!!
    Yeah, you know me brotha. Always gotta B!tch about something. I totally agree with you though. Maybe we should have a national Pro Athlete does a real job for a month holiday where they actually earn those millions doing a real job...man am I hating or what.

Chime in if you think Green is completely out of his gourd with this statement...or maybe you all feel the same way?!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah, you know me brotha. Always gotta B!tch about something. I totally agree with you though. Maybe we should have a national Pro Athlete does a real job for a month holiday where they actually earn those millions doing a real job...man am I hating or what.

Chime in if you think Green is completely out of his gourd with this statement...or maybe you all feel the same way?!
    I agree with Green-Machine!!! We could make a reality tv show about it, instead of Joe's vs. Pro's, we could do the opposite, Pro's vs. Joe's and then the Pro's have to compete with the Joe's doing average every day Job's and get ridiculed for performance and nickel & dimed for a whole week!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

I agree with Green-Machine!!! We could make a reality tv show about it, instead of Joe's vs. Pro's, we could do the opposite, Pro's vs. Joe's and then the Pro's have to compete with the Joe's doing average every day Job's and get ridiculed for performance and nickel & dimed for a whole week!!!
    DAMN that is awesome! I can't believe this is not in tv yet. It's almost like that one show where the head boss man goes and works the entry level jobs with the people he employs and then....woah!! reality check LOL.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

www.finaflex.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

still no ingredient hints!?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    still no ingredient hints!?
    I honestly don't understand why they will not let me disclose the ingredient profile, we have already accepted thousands of orders from our distributors all scheduled to be shipped out to them on January 1st, 2012!!!

I mean is there some big National Bodybuilding event coming up that I am unaware of that they may be wanting to wait and do a formal release of all the details???
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I honestly don't understand why they will not let me disclose the ingredient profile, we have already accepted thousands of orders from our distributors all scheduled to be shipped out to them on January 1st, 2012!!!

I mean is there some big National Bodybuilding event coming up that I am unaware of that they may be wanting to wait and do a formal release of all the details???
    I donno but if its good and liver detoxing and what not I might bridge into this... haha. I have about 4 weeks and a couple days left of my sdrol 10mgs/AHv2 6 weeker. I wouldnt mind dropping SD on week 6 and take this from week 4ish to 8. HAHHA. I like to go BIG.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.31%

i like how u think MattRag
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

looks promising
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

looks promising
    Looks damn sexy!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Let me put it this way guys... I might be extending myself a little by saying this, but what the Smurf... This product is going to be an absolute incredible stand-alone product, but where I believe it will completely outshine all other products on the market is its stack-a-bility! This is going to be a product that I believe every single person will want to add to their stack hands down and I know everyone will see why once the main ingredient is disclosed, which I promise, I am dying to release this information and will do so just ASAP when I get the Go-Ahead from the Owners!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Let me put it this way guys... I might be extending myself a little by saying this, but what the Smurf... This product is going to be an absolute incredible stand-alone product, but where I believe it will completely outshine all other products on the market is its stack-a-bility! This is going to be a product that I believe every single person will want to add to their stack hands down and I know everyone will see why once the main ingredient is disclosed, which I promise, I am dying to release this information and will do so just ASAP when I get the Go-Ahead from the Owners!!!
    Sounds good. I'm waiting for the announcement.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Can't wait to see what's in that shyte...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

This just in... Santa was spotted flying over town with a whole bag full of FINAFLEX 550-XD Black series for all you good little boys.....

Hurrahhhh!!!

www.finaflex.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

any more news?!!?!??!!?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%

Tell Santa to drop some at my house...I've been a "good" boy this year (ha!)
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    any more news?!!?!??!!?
    They told me they were going to have a meeting with me and discuss how they wanted me to answer certain questions on the ingredient profile and that they were going to email me the back page of our 550-XD Black flyer with all the info, like the back page of our 1-ANDRO flyer, but that never came about, so I'm hoping they do this will I'm in the office tomorrow morning and before I leave for New Orleans tomorrow night, either way I will be on and offline all through the holidays, I sure hope my parents upgraded to wireless like I asked them to!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Dear Santa:

I have been a specially good boy this year, so I am hoping for a lot of presents...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Dear Santa:

I have been a specially good boy this year, so I am hoping for a lot of presents...
    Lol
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Finally, the Long Awaited and as Promised....

FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series Ingredient Profile and Write-Up...

www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

2 steps to Deca ... got it .. with the usual E-blocker and liver detox profile... This may be beneficial to joints as well cuz Deca is supposed to help the joints...
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%

Wow!!! Defintely gonna get my hands on this when release on Jan 2012
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Now does everyone see what I was talking about..? being an unbelievable stand-alone product, but without a shadow of a doubt for the sake of your joints, a definite addition to any and every cycle stack!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Now does everyone see what I was talking about..? being an unbelievable stand-alone product, but without a shadow of a doubt for the sake of your joints, a definite addition to any and every cycle stack!!!
    Yah I am thinking this plus 1-Andro must yeild some decent strength increases....
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.34%

Is there a difference between this an AMS decavol ?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Is there a difference between this an AMS decavol ?
    Their conversion is a of a different process, but the end result is supposed to be the same (converts to 19nor Testosterone), whether theirs is as good as ours, I do not know??? The best way for me to put it... Many "talk the talk," but FINAFLEX "Walks the Walk" we "Put our Money where our Mouth is!!!"
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think this will be my next cycle. I'm excited about this.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Hey guys check this out, LoL, some kids posted a FINAFLEX commercial/video as a school project, I found it very comical, what do you think?

www.finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

FINAFLEX
    introduces the most effective DSHEA compliant pro-hormone ever to be released to the bodybuilding industry. Chemists at FINAFLEX have spent over 9 months engineering and perfecting the most bioavailable form of a precursor to nandrolone (19norTestosterone). Redefine Nutrition proudly introduces “3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one.“ This new compound is a two step precursor to 19nortestosteron. This conversion can easily take place in the body as follows…

3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one → 19norandrostenediol → 19norTestosterone

This new novel compound is comprised of lipophilic ester (enanthate ester bond) at the 3-key position to not only to increase the stability of the compound, but also to increase the purity. Both the purity and the identity of this new compound were verified multiple times by third party testing facilities by using LC/MS and GC/MS. The problem with other precursors to nandrolone like 19norDHEA, is two folds. The main issue is during the final stage of the production process of regular 19norDHEA, the purity of the compound is compromised due to the instability of the compound. Because 19norDHEA is very unstable during the final stage of reaction, some of the material in the reactor will be converted to other isomer and other unknown impurities. The second issue with regular 19norDHEA is the delivery system. Regular 19norDHEA has a very short half life, which results in poor bioavailability. Chemists at Redefine Nutrition have overcome both of these issues with this new compound, which maximizes both the purity to 99.9% and the bioavailability of the compound.

Main highlights of 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one mimics the benefits of nandrolone or 19nortestosterone. The term “19nor” means that a methyl group was removed from testosterone at a key position on its molecular backbone. This slight alteration of the chemical structure drastically reduces the DHT related side effects (prostate issues, balding, zits) as well as the estrogenic side effects (gyno, man boobs, chesticles) that testosterone possesses. Benefits of 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one include the following:

· Lean muscle growth
    · Appetite stimulation
    · Increased red blood cell production
    · Bone density
    · Joint relief

In addition to ”3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one”, FINAFLEX 550xd Black contains a complete matrix of an anabolic amplifier which contains both bergamottin and naringin to optimize and enhance the absorption of the main ingredient.
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Looks like some good stuff there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Yah and the fact that it helps with bone density and joints is awesome too. Strength does not just come from muscle...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and the fact that it helps with bone density and joints is awesome too. Strength does not just come from muscle...
    True-Dat my friend... "You are only as strong as your weakest link!" With FINAFLEX, we are covering all your bases!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

True-Dat my friend... "You are only as strong as your weakest link!" With FINAFLEX, we are covering all your bases!
    Wow this looks great...I definitely have to try that...but after my PX500-XT
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM