FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 18 of 19 First ... 16171819 Last

1. I hope so too but I am merely speculating...

2. LoL... No new NEWS, our AMINOSTERONE is way more bio-available to the body, more so than the Chelate, remember my own personal "HUMAN Guine Pig" Trial with AMINOSTERONE!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LoL... No new NEWS, our AMINOSTERONE is way more bio-available to the body, more so than the Chelate, remember my own personal "HUMAN Guine Pig" Trial with AMINOSTERONE!!!
    Have to get this as a stand alone

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Agreed. Cap it. Bottle it. They will come.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ya mean... "Cap it in a bottle... They will Grow!!!"
    www.finaflex.com

7. I think this qualifies as news...I am proud to declare that I am now part of the Finaflex family! Thanks to my AM bros Al and Doug and to the gentlemen at Finaflex for allowing me to represent such a fantastic company!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I think this qualifies as news...I am proud to declare that I am now part of the Finaflex family! Thanks to my AM bros Al and Doug and to the gentlemen at Finaflex for allowing me to represent such a fantastic company!
    Congrats Green! Good pickup Finaflex.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I think this qualifies as news...I am proud to declare that I am now part of the Finaflex family! Thanks to my AM bros Al and Doug and to the gentlemen at Finaflex for allowing me to represent such a fantastic company!
    Congrats Green.
    Good signing and thoroughly deserved
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Yes, we are absolutely lucky to have Green on our team, the team is almost complete!

Yo Green... I know I have posted this before, but I can't help myself, whenever I think of you I can't get this cartoon out of my head...

www.finaflex.com
    •   

11. 'grats green.... im "green" with envy ;-)

12. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Offiicial congrats Teammate, yah thngs have been getting busy around here we could use some help...

13. Hey this may not be breaking news but everybody should have their on on the Creatrona, for the price they are offerring at and the reports I am getting it, it's a fuggin steal

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Hey this may not be breaking news but everybody should have their on on the Creatrona, for the price they are offerring at and the reports I am getting it, it's a fuggin steal
    Thank you gentlemen glad to be part of the team! To add to DWs post...Go get crea-trona!! Also be on the look out for the new ALC CLA gels!! I can't wait for these bad boys to launch!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

15. Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...

16. So we going to talk more about DMAA or is it a dead issue, it's still legal in Canada despite what a lot of articles are saying... it was banned briefly but came back as a stand alone subustance...

Here is a good article...

http://forum.a1supplements.com/conte...Skinny-on-DMAA

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So we going to talk more about DMAA or is it a dead issue, it's still legal in Canada despite what a lot of articles are saying... it was banned briefly but came back as a stand alone subustance...

Here is a good article...

http://forum.a1supplements.com/conte...Skinny-on-DMAA
    DW... Nice find Bro, very good article, a must-read for DMAA fans!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... Nice find Bro, very good article, a must-read for DMAA fans!

Thanks it was hard to find a real quality article, glad I finally found one, this is about the best there is out there from what I have seen. Very open and unbiased...

19. Good article DW. It made me sad reading it knowing that many effective products will no be changing their formulations. Also to know that some A$$ clown in a suit that has probably never touched a weight can make decsions regarding supplementaion absolutely enrages me. We get penalized for the mistreatment of supplements because some irresponsible users overdose or abuse them...that is unjust.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good article DW. It made me sad reading it knowing that many effective products will no be changing their formulations. Also to know that some A$$ clown in a suit that has probably never touched a weight can make decsions regarding supplementaion absolutely enrages me. We get penalized for the mistreatment of supplements because some irresponsible users overdose or abuse them...that is unjust.
    I not gonna get started on a Rant, but what you have said is only skimming the surface of the problems! I mean take ephedra for example, that **** was awesome and worked awesome and yes some azz-klownz abused it and died, well how many people abuse cold medicine, aspirin, tylenol, the list goes on, but they are controlled by the Multi-Trillion Dollar Pharmaceutical Industry, can't fugg with them! It is a damn Conspiracy I tell you, the government wants us to be mindless robots that eat horrible and buy our medicine and take our drugs so we can be further controlled, controlled by our dependency on things! Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmm!!!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I not gonna get started on a Rant, but what you have said is only skimming the surface of the problems! I mean take ephedra for example, that **** was awesome and worked awesome and yes some azz-klownz abused it and died, well how many people abuse cold medicine, aspirin, tylenol, the list goes on, but they are controlled by the Multi-Trillion Dollar Pharmaceutical Industry, can't fugg with them! It is a damn Conspiracy I tell you, the government wants us to be mindless robots that eat horrible and buy our medicine and take our drugs so we can be further controlled, controlled by our dependency on things! Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmm!!!
    Yep that's just how it is, if they were concerned about our health then there is a lot of things that should go besides sports supps...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep that's just how it is, if they were concerned about our health then there is a lot of things that should go besides sports supps...
    They should start with a fast food tax just like with cigarettes. I think when I left NY to move to NC the price of a pack of cigs was around $10. the price of a Big Mac and Fries should be around $25...that may thin out the herd a bit at the local McDonalds...the ones where I live are PACKED 24/7 it is unbelievable...probably the busiest restaurant in town.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    They should start with a fast food tax just like with cigarettes. I think when I left NY to move to NC the price of a pack of cigs was around $10. the price of a Big Mac and Fries should be around $25...that may thin out the herd a bit at the local McDonalds...the ones where I live are PACKED 24/7 it is unbelievable...probably the busiest restaurant in town.
    Green... I partially agree with you, but at the same time, where do you draw the line? I mean what right does the government have to tell a grown man or woman he/she cannot smoke, or has to eat healthy etc? Education is the key, that and not allow some idiot to sue McDonalds because it made their children fat! My opinion of that... Who bought the McDonalds for them... STUPID!!! Bottom line we should all be free to make our own decisions, but with that FREEDOM comes the responsibility of owning your decision and all of the consequences associated with it (ie. McDonalds = Fat... Diabetes; Cigarettes = cancer, heart dx, lung dx, etc.)
    www.finaflex.com

24. Here is something we can all feel good about!

Layne & Isabel's Low-Carb Cheesecake

• Ingredients:

• 2 lbs no fat cream cheese
        4 whole large eggs
        1 tsp vanilla extract
        1 tablespoon cinnamon
        4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
        1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)

Directions:

• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
        Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie panMix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
        Pour mix into pre-greased pan
        Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
        Remove from oven and place in refrigerator
        You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

Macronutrient Totals
      (per slice):

• Protein: 20g
        Carbohydrates: 6g
        Fat: 2.25g
        Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.
        If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and 1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This changes the totals per slice.

Macronutrient Totals
      (per slice):

• Protein: 17g
        Carbohydrates: 5g
        Fat: 4.5g

Personally I like to add 2 scoops of what ever protein I have at the moment. It doesn't alter the taste too much, but it kicks the protein up a notch. Also I add an extra 1/4 cup of liquid if I add the whey. This stuff tastes pretty good for what it is and stays fresh in the fridge for a decent amount of time.

25. Nice Recipe, thank you for sharing, I'm gonna make that and eat that just as soon as this contest is over! Yom..yom..yom!!!
    www.finaflex.com

26. I received this text this morning...thought I would share!

Name:  photo-6.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  102.4 KB

27. Yah PX stim is pretty fuggin fine... hey so is the Epi-v, I didn't remember it being this strong. have not tried the reformulated yet but if you can get your hands on the original buy it up ... I am sure the reformulated will be good too though...Hek we keep hitting winners why stop now

28. The Epi-v is starting to kick in ... you're going to want to see this, next few weeks are going to get freaky... Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

29. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I received this text this morning...thought I would share!

Name:  photo-6.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  102.4 KB

Nice thanks for sparing us the bad language, LoL! No but seriously, thanks for sharing that txt, we always love positive feedback!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 04:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 01:26 PM