FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 18 of 23 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. I am looking for the pro CARD! Then I'll be with the big boys . I am trying my best

2. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    I am looking for the pro CARD! Then I'll be with the big boys . I am trying my best
    Just bring it... you are a prime candidate. You never know who is going to show up though. I can't imagine you not doing very well though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. It will be brung, I don't worry about who's there I been to enough shows and seen the people I am ready. The only thing we can do is control ourselves if you bring your A game it will be hard to beat you no matter what! I think shawn ray said something of the like lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    It will be brung, I don't worry about who's there I been to enough shows and seen the people I am ready. The only thing we can do is control ourselves if you bring your A game it will be hard to beat you no matter what! I think shawn ray said something of the like lol

Makes total sense, this sport is so much out of our control, all we can do is get it fuggin done!!! that's where the fun is anyway

5. gl man!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Hope everyone's training is going well! I am 5 weeks out, getting leaner and appreciate all the support! Friendly Hi-jack, Here's the new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbF7ZtHf3eI
    Nice job Broseph, veins in the arms are looking sick!

Hold up... Does anyone know the number to a good Vet?
    Because Jaja's Python's are sick!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

HAHA! Thanks ScottyDoc

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Yah it's fuggin madness at his age, never saw anythng like it...

9. IGNITE-2
    Wild Watermelon
    production is complete
    shipped out today
    03/28/2012...

www.finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    IGNITE-2
    Wild Watermelon
    production is complete
    shipped out today
    03/28/2012...
    Hell yea...can't wait to try some!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    IGNITE-2
    Wild Watermelon
    production is complete
    shipped out today
    03/28/2012...
    That's a sexy as$ pic.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

12. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    That's a sexy as$ pic.
    I took it with my phone and no matter how many times I rotate it on my computer or in Photo-Bucket, it continues to come out sideways??? Really pisses me off!!!
    www.finaflex.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I took it with my phone and no matter how many times I rotate it on my computer or in Photo-Bucket, it continues to come out sideways??? Really pisses me off!!!
    lol I just had this image of Al getting pissed off at his phone about the pic ... heeheee.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol I just had this image of Al getting pissed off at his phone about the pic ... heeheee.....
    AL... SMASH!!!
    www.finaflex.com

15. Name:  image-3787410459.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  202.8 KB

Here you go AI
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Name:  image-3787410459.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  202.8 KB

Here you go AI

Lol excited to try this!!

17. congrats on finally shipping it out, gonna be some big things coming for finaflex!!! this is a top notch product!

18. Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    Lol excited to try this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    congrats on finally shipping it out, gonna be some big things coming for finaflex!!! this is a top notch product!
    Yah judge it by the way the iron moves...
  19. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

20. Here is a Review/Compliment sent in by one of our satisfied customers via email from our website...

I'd like to thank Finaflex for giving me the opportunity and the extra boost to help me become a new person. I'm 20 years old and i started working out at a staggering weight of 319 lbs. with 35% body fat and in three months i went down to a more ripped, fit, healthy, and nutritional weight of 190 lbs. with 14% body fat. In such a short time frame I did something I never imagined, something people never saw coming, something so incredible that even to this day I'm in shock. I discovered your products through a local nutritional shop called DNC in Tampa, FL. They recommended the product at once and I've never looked back. I started out with the Epi-V for three cycles and then moved up to the Andro-1 (with PCTs between each cycle of course). I have never been so confident before, so relaxed and happy.

By:
    Erick Flor
    www.finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Here is a Review/Compliment sent in by one of our satisfied customers via email from our website...

I'd like to thank Finaflex for giving me the opportunity and the extra boost to help me become a new person. I'm 20 years old and i started working out at a staggering weight of 319 lbs. with 35% body fat and in three months i went down to a more ripped, fit, healthy, and nutritional weight of 190 lbs. with 14% body fat. In such a short time frame I did something I never imagined, something people never saw coming, something so incredible that even to this day I'm in shock. I discovered your products through a local nutritional shop called DNC in Tampa, FL. They recommended the product at once and I've never looked back. I started out with the Epi-V for three cycles and then moved up to the Andro-1 (with PCTs between each cycle of course). I have never been so confident before, so relaxed and happy.

By:
    Erick Flor
    Am I reading this right 129 lbs in 3 months ....

22. Impressive both for the OP and for Finaflex products!! I would expect nothing less!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Am I reading this right 129 lbs in 3 months ....
    This was sent to us, I agree, I don't see how it is possible, but the owners wanted me to put it up on FB & here on Breaking News! I mean we didn't make it up, it was sent in to us!
    www.finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    This was sent to us, I agree, I don't see how it is possible, but the owners wanted me to put it up on FB & here on Breaking News! I mean we didn't make it up, it was sent in to us!
    Would be pretty mriaculous indeed.

25. When is ignite hitting Nutra? Waiting Al lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM