FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 13 of 23 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Look what I found for you Scott...

    OK, so I got my final results in...

    Total Test Levels:

    Day 1 - 169 ng/dL (original level before any DAA)
    Day 7 - 188 ng/dL (up 19 = 11% increase from start)
    Day 14 - 216 ng/dL (up 47 = 28% increase from start)
    Day 21 - 235 ng/dL (up 66 = 39% increase from start)

    I would conclude that the test was a success and that the additive definitely made the DAA more bio-available in the body as I got almost the exact same results as the Italian study with only taking 1.5g/day vs. 3.0g/day!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger


  2. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Look what I found for you Scott...

    OK, so I got my final results in...

    Total Test Levels:

    Day 1 - 169 ng/dL (original level before any DAA)
    Day 7 - 188 ng/dL (up 19 = 11% increase from start)
    Day 14 - 216 ng/dL (up 47 = 28% increase from start)
    Day 21 - 235 ng/dL (up 66 = 39% increase from start)

    I would conclude that the test was a success and that the additive definitely made the DAA more bio-available in the body as I got almost the exact same results as the Italian study with only taking 1.5g/day vs. 3.0g/day!
    Awesome... where did you find it Bro, should have figured if anyone could/would find it, that it would be you, LoL!!! From now on you are my "Google-Ninja"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Lol...it's not from AM...you posted it somewhere else...idk if saying the source is good idea...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Lol...it's not from AM...you posted it somewhere else...idk if saying the source is good idea...
    No, just because some of the ADMIN's on the forum can get squirrely from time to time if you mention the name of other forums, but I know I did post it here on this forum as well as most of the others that I am active on, so it is somewhere here on this forum still, LoL!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    No, just because some of the ADMIN's on the forum can get squirrely from time to time if you mention the name of other forums, but I know I did post it here on this forum as well as most of the others that I am active on, so it is somewhere here on this forum still, LoL!!!
    Oh but I found from somewhere else...I already pm you the name...(:
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. Check Yo-Self before you Wreck Yo-Self....
    IGNITE-2 In the Hizzzzzy!!!





    ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
    Ingredient profile... as requested!!!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Check Yo-Self before you Wreck Yo-Self....
    IGNITE-2 In the Hizzzzzy!!!

    ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
    Ingredient profile... as requested!!!!!
    That looks good Scotty!!! Interesting
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Check Yo-Self before you Wreck Yo-Self....
    IGNITE-2 In the Hizzzzzy!!!





    ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
    Ingredient profile... as requested!!!!!
    does it come with your own personal eboni......
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. wow....i need this

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Check Yo-Self before you Wreck Yo-Self....
    IGNITE-2 In the Hizzzzzy!!!





    ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
    Ingredient profile... as requested!!!!!

    Holy fug!! Holy Fug!! Holy Fug!! send me 1000 samples and a boat load of flyers!!! now!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Sweet!!! DIBS
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Sweet!!! DIBS
    There you are, yah this should handle the pump and this is the new creatine I was talking about.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    There you are, yah this should handle the pump and this is the new creatine I was talking about.
    Looks sick bro...when can we log
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Looks sick bro...when can we log
    It will be ready for the end of the month. I got a feeling is going to go fast..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. When my pro XT runs out...wonderful timing
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. The IGNITE-2 is going to be both premiered and launched at the ARNOLD EXPO... speaking of which is getting closer and closer, 1 week from today! Come to the FINAFLEX booth and meet Matt Hughes (Champion MMA Fighter) & Mindi Smith (FINAFLEX's premier and possibly new Sponsored Athlete).

    Matt Hughes



    &

    Mindi Smith

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Alrighty guys... you know I love a good video and here is our very own... JajaNe20 shooting a video with a buddy of his in their preparations for an upcoming Natural Bodybuilding competition! Anyway, here is a link to his thread... Jajane's new youtube channel! Motivation! Follow along on our Journey!
    and here is the link to his YouTube video... http://youtu.be/jYKLBd73fyQ

    From both FINAFLEX & myself personally... Good Luck Gentlemen, Show us how it is done, "Kick-A$$!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. me and a buddy shot a very videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Alrighty guys... you know I love a good video and here is our very own... JajaNe20 shooting a video with a buddy of his in their preparations for an upcoming Natural Bodybuilding competition! Anyway, here is a link to his thread... Jajane's new youtube channel! Motivation! Follow along on our Journey!
    and here is the link to his YouTube video... http://youtu.be/jYKLBd73fyQ

    From both FINAFLEX & myself personally... Good Luck Gentlemen, Show us how it is done, "Kick-A$$!!!"
    Thanks Al! Well we have 3 videos thus far and the second training video we give a brief bio of ourselves. I will be actually competing and Jared aka Ritz is back after several ACL surgeries and a 1.5 years out of the gym. He has made good progress going from deadlifting 300 for 1 to 3 days ago doing 440! We are just documenting his progress in the gym and me leaning out and trying to stay strong leading into my bbing show! It's lots of fun and the videos are coming along well! We appreciate any feedback to make them better or any suggestions!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Thanks Al! Well we have 3 videos thus far and the second training video we give a brief bio of ourselves. I will be actually competing and Jared aka Ritz is back after several ACL surgeries and a 1.5 years out of the gym. He has made good progress going from deadlifting 300 for 1 to 3 days ago doing 440! We are just documenting his progress in the gym and me leaning out and trying to stay strong leading into my bbing show! It's lots of fun and the videos are coming along well! We appreciate any feedback to make them better or any suggestions!
    The vids are great and you guys have really strict form, I like that. There are a couple of things you do that I wouldn't but I can't nitpic when you are using such strict form. Like I wouldn't bother with singles, been injured too many times and one of them was going very heavy on the incline. You may not be as prone to injury as I am so it might be moot. I have been doing this a long time and the biggest mistake I ever made was going too heavy too often. Guys with thicker tendons may not have to worry as much. Some body builders are part power lifter...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The vids are great and you guys have really strict form, I like that. There are a couple of things you do that I wouldn't but I can't nitpic when you are using such strict form. Like I wouldn't bother with singles, been injured too many times and one of them was going very heavy on the incline. You may not be as prone to injury as I am so it might be moot. I have been doing this a long time and the biggest mistake I ever made was going too heavy too often. Guys with thicker tendons may not have to worry as much. Some body builders are part power lifter...
    Hey Dream! Thanks for your reply, and I am always open to advice and suggestion; that's how people learn. Actually I don't always do singles, that week we shot those videos I was working up to heavier weight and going to do doubles but the diet was taking its toll and I could only get one safely and didn't want to hit another and fail (because my spotter had the camera!) haha. I like to stay in the 4-6 range on compounds and 6-10 on isolation exercises. Nonetheless, I appreciate your advice (because you have been at it way longer than me, and still do it) and thanks for your support man!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Hey Dream! Thanks for your reply, and I am always open to advice and suggestion; that's how people learn. Actually I don't always do singles, that week we shot those videos I was working up to heavier weight and going to do doubles but the diet was taking its toll and I could only get one safely and didn't want to hit another and fail (because my spotter had the camera!) haha. I like to stay in the 4-6 range on compounds and 6-10 on isolation exercises. Nonetheless, I appreciate your advice (because you have been at it way longer than me, and still do it) and thanks for your support man!
    Yah I figured it might be something like that so I tried to not to make a big deal of it... I was trying to find a way I could help and give some advice but there just wasn't much to say besides ... good job...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Any ideas on how to make the videos better? Suggestions? Next is back and hammies for me and shoulders for jared

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Any ideas on how to make the videos better? Suggestions? Next is back and hammies for me and shoulders for jared
    I guess you could ham it up a bit, make it a bit funny or entertaining, don't know if that fits your persona though. To tell you the truth I kind of like the layed back pratical way you went about it. If seemed to fit. Other than using spotters with big jugs and low cut tops I can't think of anything off hand.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I guess you could ham it up a bit, make it a bit funny or entertaining, don't know if that fits your persona though. To tell you the truth I kind of like the layed back pratical way you went about it. If seemed to fit. Other than using spotters with big jugs and low cut tops I can't think of anything off hand.
    Haha you read my mind!! I need to work on rallying up a few for a vid! Alright well I have some songs in my mind for the next one, anyone have any good song suggestions!?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 04:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Log in
Log in