FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 13 of 15 First ... 81112131415 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a review I received just today via email...

Hey, I just wanted to let yall know that this stuff really works! I will be finishing my 3rd bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro this Thursday. Then Im going to start taking the Pure Test 6 pills/day. Ive been taking the Finaflex 1-Andro: 4 pills/day and the PCT Black: 1 pill/day at night. Day 1 I weighed 216 lbs. and Day 40 I weighed 225 lbs. Yesterday Saturday, April 21st I competed in the APA Raw National Powerlifting meet in DeFuniak Springs, FL. I won 2nd place with a 1,421 lb. total at 225 lbs. in the 242 lb. weight class. Squat: 540, Bench: 330, Deadlift: 551 (easy)all personal records! I am competing in another powerlifting meet May 12th in Alvin, TXthe South Texas Classic Championships. I will keep you updated on my results in that meet in 3 weeks.

You can go here to watch my 540 Squat, 330 Bench, and 551 Deadlift: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JcleveNO/

July 23, 2011 (220 lbs.) April 21, 2012 (225 lbs.)
    Squat: 430 Squat: 540
    Bench: 300 Bench: 330
    Deadlift: 530 Deadlift: 551 (easy)
    Total = 1,260 Total = 1,421

Thanks,
    Josh Cleveland
    New Orleans, LA
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Awesome!! Any pics from the dood that dropped all that weight?!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    None thus far... I can't find his original email either to get his address, I'll keep looking, it has to be in my saved emails, I never delete my emails, just file them in appropriate folders!!! I'm with you, no picts.... it didn't happen! Proof is in the Pudding when you are talking online and don't know them, myself included, if you ever go back and revisit my original LOG where I was getting ready for Halloween to do Venom and I told everyone my plan, they all laughed at me for the first 3 weeks, then slowly but surely, by the last 4 weeks everyone was pulling for me, they were like HOLY-FUG, you are doing it man, keep going, etc. I even had one dude raise the B.S. Flag on me... I tried to find it, but I could not, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Looks very interesting. Gunna have to add this to my list of supps to try..SJ
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    None thus far... I can't find his original email either to get his address, I'll keep looking, it has to be in my saved emails, I never delete my emails, just file them in appropriate folders!!! I'm with you, no picts.... it didn't happen! Proof is in the Pudding when you are talking online and don't know them, myself included, if you ever go back and revisit my original LOG where I was getting ready for Halloween to do Venom and I told everyone my plan, they all laughed at me for the first 3 weeks, then slowly but surely, by the last 4 weeks everyone was pulling for me, they were like HOLY-FUG, you are doing it man, keep going, etc. I even had one dude raise the B.S. Flag on me... I tried to find it, but I could not, LoL!
    Wish I could have been on board for that LOG, but the THOR LOG was just as impressive. I think of that LOG every time I post up in my 550-XD LOG. Trying to give daily updates as detailed as possible good or bad. 20 Days in not even half way home, and the results of 550-XD have already surpassed by expectations!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Wish I could have been on board for that LOG, but the THOR LOG was just as impressive. I think of that LOG every time I post up in my 550-XD LOG. Trying to give daily updates as detailed as possible good or bad. 20 Days in not even half way home, and the results of 550-XD have already surpassed by expectations!!
    Saaaa...Wheat!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yo... Check it, the guy who lost all that weight posted his picts on the EPI-V Q&A Thread... Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Yo... Check it, the guy who lost all that weight posted his picts on the EPI-V Q&A Thread... Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
    THAT IS INSANE!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

THAT IS INSANE!
    Hey... your new Avi looks bad-a$$, post a big picture of that if you can, please???
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Name:  newavi.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  285.4 KB
    The BIG Picture
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I thought you knew about this or I would have said something....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a review I received just today via email...

Hey, I just wanted to let ya’ll know that this stuff really works! I will be finishing my 3rd bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro this Thursday. Then I’m going to start taking the Pure Test 6 pills/day. I’ve been taking the Finaflex 1-Andro: 4 pills/day and the PCT Black: 1 pill/day at night. Day 1 I weighed 216 lbs. and Day 40 I weighed 225 lbs. Yesterday Saturday, April 21st I competed in the APA Raw National Powerlifting meet in DeFuniak Springs, FL. I won 2nd place with a 1,421 lb. total at 225 lbs. in the 242 lb. weight class. Squat: 540, Bench: 330, Deadlift: 551 (easy)…all personal records! I am competing in another powerlifting meet May 12th in Alvin, TX…the South Texas Classic Championships. I will keep you updated on my results in that meet in 3 weeks.

You can go here to watch my 540 Squat, 330 Bench, and 551 Deadlift: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JcleveNO/

July 23, 2011 (220 lbs.) April 21, 2012 (225 lbs.)
    Squat: 430 Squat: 540
    Bench: 300 Bench: 330
    Deadlift: 530 Deadlift: 551 (easy)
    Total = 1,260 Total = 1,421

Thanks,
    Josh Cleveland
    New Orleans, LA
    Yes strength would be a good reason to use 1-andro and some nice safe size gains as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Just bought Finaflex Ignite 2 Wild Watermelon...will be stacking it with PES Erase... I hope it will delivers results!! :P
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by epf85 View Post
    Just bought Finaflex Ignite 2 Wild Watermelon...will be stacking it with PES Erase... I hope it will delivers results!! :P
    It definitely delivers good workouts... as far as other results I believe you will see them more if a) you use ignite 2 every day b)or use it on workout days and took Pure test and Creatrona on off days.

I opted for b) cuz I would rather use ignite2 as more of a staple and I don't want to become climatized to the stim too quickly. If you use it every day I would recommend something like 8 weeks on 4 off...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the advise!! Since my budget is a little tight I will have to go with option b) ... Is using ignite 2 solely enough to raise test since it seem to be advertise also as a test booster??
    " THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A MAN IS NOT WHERE HE STANDS IN MOMENTS OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE BUT WHERE HE STANDS AT TIME OF CHALLENGE AND CONTROVERSY."
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by epf85 View Post
    Thanks for the advise!! Since my budget is a little tight I will have to go with option b) ... Is using ignite 2 solely enough to raise test since it seem to be advertise also as a test booster??
    should be if you use it every day, possbily even used every other day, remember aminosterone is 3 to 5 times more bioavailable...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Answers

So Scotty wanted me to post this here. It is a challenge! How long does it take you to bench your body weight 25 times?

So, how fast can you?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    So Scotty wanted me to post this here. It is a challenge! How long does it take you to bench your body weight 25 times?

So, how fast can you?
    Guys... I am totally behind Silo on this (incredible idea), I just wish my shoulder was not so Fugged up or I would submit a video of me trying whether I beat his time or not... BigLifter85, why don't you make a thread dedicated to this on the FINAFLEX sub-forum and I'll let you decide the winner and the time-frame in which to submit and I'll send out a jug of IGNITE-2 (flavor of choice) to the winner!!!

Oh... and to make it worth your wild and since it is your contest, I'll throw a FINAFLEX product of your choice your way as well, I know if you accept FINAFLEX as a sponsor to your contest you will do it right, so do what you do Bro, FINAFLEX and I are behind you!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

How about making the use of a spotter and proper flat bench technique part of the challenge before somebody gets hurt...just a thought.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Guys... I am totally behind Silo on this (incredible idea), I just wish my shoulder was not so Fugged up or I would submit a video of me trying whether I beat his time or not... BigLifter85, why don't you make a thread dedicated to this on the FINAFLEX sub-forum and I'll let you decide the winner and the time-frame in which to submit and I'll send out a jug of IGNITE-2 (flavor of choice) to the winner!!!

Oh... and to make it worth your wild and since it is your contest, I'll throw a FINAFLEX product of your choice your way as well, I know if you acceptFINAFLEX as a sponsor to your contest you will do it right, so do what you do Bro, FINAFLEX and I are behind you!!!

Awesome!! This could be a great contest! Give me a few days to think of some rules. Thanks Scotty!
    How about making the use of a spotter and proper flat bench technique part of the challenge before somebody gets hurt...just a thought.
    Great ideas. Spotter would be a good idea, especially if their is not a kill rack. So what would you consider proper?

Other possible rules:
    Must have the video in real time, or a link to the real time video proving it happened.
    All reps must be shown if a shortened video is used.
    Must get on a scale, preferably in the gym.
    Must show weights
    Maybe a timer is needed?

Any other ideas?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85
    Awesome!! This could be a great contest! Give me a few days to think of some rules. Thanks Scotty!

Great ideas. Spotter would be a good idea, especially if their is not a kill rack. So what would you consider proper?

Other possible rules:
    Must have the video in real time, or a link to the real time video proving it happened.
    All reps must be shown if a shortened video is used.
    Must get on a scale, preferably in the gym.
    Must show weights
    Maybe a timer is needed?

Any other ideas?
    I agree bro, no time lapsed rest pauses. spotter is a must for proof of completion (keeping count)and safety. Must have full reps keeping both feet on the ground (not sure what he was doing in that video) I would suggest a universal completion time like 5min or less...lowest time wins. Absolutely showing weights or showing plate loading and also scale body weight not digital. Just suggestions!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh... and to make it worth your wild and since it is your contest, I'll throw a FINAFLEX product of your choice your way as well, I know if you accept FINAFLEX as a sponsor to your contest you will do it right, so do what you do Bro, FINAFLEX and I are behind you!!!
    I am thinking wheel of death for me
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am thinking wheel of death for me
    You know, beat the old Fugger at wheel of death to win a prize!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

You know, beat the old Fugger at wheel of death to win a prize!!!
    That's sounds like way more fun to me.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent article on D'Aspartic Acid... http://www.examiner.com/article/take-on-d-aspartic-acid

You may have read about D-aspartic acid here recently in MD, or you may have heard of it somewhere else. If not, let me just give you a quick review of it. D-aspartic acid is the enantiomer of the dietary amino acid l-aspartic acid. Essentially this means it is the mirror image of L-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid occurs naturally in the bodies of animals and is made by the action of the enzyme D-aspartic racemase upon dietary L-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid is known to concentrate most specifically in neuroendocrine tissues such as the pituitary gland, pineal gland, and testes.
    Recent research has shown the D-aspartic acid serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production. It has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. Furthermore, it has also been demonstrated to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes upon testosterone production.
    I have been studying D-aspartic acid for about 10 years, and long ago theorized that it had the potential to raise testosterone levels in humans. I also in recent years have been experimenting with the product on athletes (more on that below). Within that time period, I submitted a patent application for its use in humans as a testosterone elevator.
    Nothing had ever been publically published demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid can increase testosterone production in humans— that is until October 27th of last year. At that time, a study was published (Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120) in Italy, clearly demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid increases testosterone in humans, lending credence to the claim of my patent application.
    The Italian study showed that doses of approximately 3 grams a day resulted in a rise of testosterone that peaked on day 12 (the last day of the study), at a level 42 percent greater than day zero. LH levels were also increased significantly. The study used 23 men, with all but three of them showing significant increases in testosterone. Furthermore, the levels of testosterone were still significantly increased three days after discontinuation of the D-aspartic acid. The data in the study strongly indicates that the amino acid builds up in target tissues over time, and then slowly decreases after administration is ceased.
    As I said before, for a few years before this study was published, I had been experimenting on athletes (as well as upon myself) with this amino acid. However, there were some differences between the way I was using the product and the way it was used in the Italian article.
    First off, my estimation of an active dosage was significantly higher. I based my doses on extrapolations from animal studies. What I mean by that is, I started with a dose that was used in a study that showed a demonstrable effect in hormone elevation in an animal. I then took that dose and did some rough calculations and estimations to arrive at what I believed would be an effective human dose.
    For instance, in a study in sheep, a D-aspartic acid dose of 44.4 mg/kg bodyweight was used, and in a rat, study doses of 133 mg/kg bodyweight were used. These doses unfortunately were by injection (no animal studies using oral D-aspartic acid had been published at the time), so I had to make a guess as to what oral bioavailability might be relative to injection. Furthermore, I had to do calculations using something called the body surface area (BSA) normalization method to adjust for species differences in active doses between humans, sheep, and rats.
    What I came to was a dose of 10 to 20 grams of D-aspartic acid a day. Now keep in mind that I am trying to determine a dose that has a reasonable chance of being effective— I am by no means trying to determine the minimally effective dosage, or the exact dosage for optimal results.
    Another difference between my use of the amino acid and that of the Italians was that I did not use actual D-aspartic acid. At the time, D-aspartic acid simply wasn't available at an affordable price, so I used DL-aspartic acid. DL- is also known as racemic, which essentially is comprised of 50 percent D-isomer and 50 percent L-isomer. This form was much cheaper overall, and to arrive at the desired dose, I simply used twice as many grams as I would have for pure D-aspartic acid.
    Now here is where the problem surfaced. You see, both D- and DL-aspartic acid are gritty, and sickly, sour-tasting powders. They will not dissolve in any liquids, and few athletes are willing to tolerate slugging down 20 to 40 grams of sour sand-like powder a day. Plus, even if they would get it down, chances are they're going to have some uncomfortable gastrointestinal problems.
    So I did a fair amount of research and came up with a clever way of derivatizing the product. I found a way to make what is known as a calcium chelate of the amino acid. What that achieved, I was increasing the water solubility from less than 1 gram/200 milliliters to greater than 1 gram/5 milliliters. That's an increase in solubility of over 40 times, which is pretty remarkable. What is also remarkable about this chelate is that it happens to be stable over a very wide pH range. Once converted to the calcium chelate, the amino acid became much more user-friendly.
    So at that point, I was able to get people to try it out on a more consistent basis. With the exception of some bodybuilders, most of the athletes taking the product were clean (drug-free) and the subjective feedback was very positive. Blood testosterone levels underwent significant elevations and recovery time was reduced for many users.
    Today, D-aspartic acid is available at a relatively affordable price. And with the publishing of that Italian study, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. So I have decided to release the calcium chelate product to the general public. It will be an apple-flavored liquid that contains 4.5 grams D-aspartic acid per ounce. Look for it; I expect it to be available in places such as the online MD store by the time this article hits the shelves.

By: Eric Tarrant
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So he's saying we should be taking much higher doses... ?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

So he's saying we should be taking much higher doses... ?
    Sounds like it huh. Unless we can get our hands on some of that chelate...that would be a lot of DAA to swallow down.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like it huh. Unless we can get our hands on some of that chelate...that would be a lot of DAA to swallow down.
    That's why aminosterone is such a must with this news, it's so much more bio-available... do you think Al is setting us up for some news.... he's a devious fugger, come on Al out with it
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

That's why aminosterone is such a must with this news, it's so much more bio-available... do you think Al is setting us up for some news.... he's a devious fugger, come on Al out with it
    Man I hope so...I think Finaflex should sponsor the PCT of all transformation contest participants...pending a release of a new DAA supplement...c'mon Al brighten our day...devious fugger
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Man I hope so...I think Finaflex should sponsor the PCT of all transformation contest participants...pending a release of a new DAA supplement...c'mon Al brighten our day...devious fugger
    this! lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I hope so too but I am merely speculating...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

LoL... No new NEWS, our AMINOSTERONE is way more bio-available to the body, more so than the Chelate, remember my own personal "HUMAN Guine Pig" Trial with AMINOSTERONE!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LoL... No new NEWS, our AMINOSTERONE is way more bio-available to the body, more so than the Chelate, remember my own personal "HUMAN Guine Pig" Trial with AMINOSTERONE!!!
    Have to get this as a stand alone
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed. Cap it. Bottle it. They will come.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ya mean... "Cap it in a bottle... They will Grow!!!"
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I think this qualifies as news...I am proud to declare that I am now part of the Finaflex family! Thanks to my AM bros Al and Doug and to the gentlemen at Finaflex for allowing me to represent such a fantastic company!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I think this qualifies as news...I am proud to declare that I am now part of the Finaflex family! Thanks to my AM bros Al and Doug and to the gentlemen at Finaflex for allowing me to represent such a fantastic company!
    Congrats Green! Good pickup Finaflex.
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Congrats Green.
    Good signing and thoroughly deserved
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, we are absolutely lucky to have Green on our team, the team is almost complete!

Yo Green... I know I have posted this before, but I can't help myself, whenever I think of you I can't get this cartoon out of my head...

www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:26 AM