FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    couldnt agree more, and u treat ur customers with amazing respect and custormerservice in all ways, thanks again for the opportunity!
    Yah another reason I asked to join the company...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. ... and so we shall continue to treat our Customers with Respect!!! Long Live FINAFLEX!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    ... and so we shall continue to treat our Customers with Respect!!! Long Live FINAFLEX!!!
    AMEN!!!! when is trivia?

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    AMEN!!!! when is trivia?
    as soon as DW get's off his old A$$ Keister and comes up with a Question, I'm making him come up with at question this week!!!
    www.finaflex.com

5. well im botu to go take a test sooo wait alittle bit lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    as soon as DW get's off his old A$$ Keister and comes up with a Question, I'm making him come up with at question this week!!!
    Hey I just sent it off ... has 3 parts and to do with this weeks prize....

7. Attention...
    Today's Trivia will be held at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com

8. Chris Tuckers Warrior Workout Example

WW1: work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Decline DB Bench Press
    Bent Over DB Row,
    Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)
    DB Hammer Curls
    DB Overhead Triceps Extension
    Leg Press
    Leg Curls
    WW2: work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Lat pulldowns
    Flat Bench
    L-Lateral Raise
    Close Grip Bench
    Barbell Curls
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads
    WW3: work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Push Press
    DB Pull Over
    Incline Bench
    Reverse Curls
    Decline Tri Extensions
    Tbar Rows
    Leg Ext

I start out at about 60% and work up to 95% of my capacity in about 5 weeks... It's alway I working set then 1 set with a double drop...full body workouts just cycle the 3 days...

9. Originally posted by EasyEJL... Referenced from... http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceComp.../ucm064932.htm

Round the values according to FDA rounding rules

The following table provides rounding rules for declaring nutrients on the
    nutrition label or in labeling:

Calories
    Calories from Fat
    Calories from
    Saturated Fat
    < 5 cal - express as 0
    ≤ 50 cal - express to
    nearest 5 cal increment
    > 50 cal - express to nearest 10 cal
    increment
    < 5 cal
    Total Fat
    Saturated Fat
    Polyunsaturated
    Fat
    Monounsaturated Fat
    < .5 g - express as 0
    < 5 g - express to
    nearest .5g increment
    ≥ 5 g - express to nearest 1 g increment
    < .5 g
    Cholesterol < 2 mg - express as 0
    2 - 5 mg - express as "less
    than 5 mg"
    > 5 mg - express to nearest 5 mg increment
    < 2 mg
    Sodium
    Potassium
    < 5 mg - express as 0
    5 - 140 mg - express to
    nearest 5 mg increment
    > 140 mg - express to nearest 10 mg increment
    < 5 mg
    Total Carbohydrate
    Dietary Fiber
    < .5 g - express as 0
    < 1 g - express as
    "Contains less than 1 g" or "less than 1 g"
    ≥ 1 g - express to nearest 1 g
    increment
    < 1 g
    Soluble and Insoluble Fiber Sugars
    Sugar
    Alcohol
    Other Carbohydrate
    < .5 g - express as 0
    < 1 g - express as
    "Contains less than 1 g" or "less than 1 g"
    ≥ 1 g - express to nearest 1 g
    increment
    < .5 g
    Protein < .5 g - express as 0
    < 1 g - express as
    "Contains less than 1 g" or "less than 1 g" or to 1 g if .5 g to < 1 g
    ≥ 1
    g - express to nearest 1 g increment
    < 1 g
    When declaring nutrients other than vitamins and
    minerals that have RDIs as a % DV
    express to nearest 1% DV increment < 1% DV
    Vitamins & Minerals
    (express as % DV)
    < 2% of RDI may be expressed as:
    (1) 2% DV if actual amount is 1% or
    more
    (2) 0
    (3) an asterisk that refers to statement
    "Contains less than
    2% of the Daily
    Value of this (these) nutrient(s)"
    (4) for Vit A, C,
    calcium, iron: statement
    "Not a significant source of
    (listing the vitamins and minerals omitted)"

≤ 10% of RDI - express to nearest 2% DV increment
    > 10% - 50% of RDI -
    express to nearest 5% DV increment
    > 50% of RDI - express to nearest 10%
    DV increment
    < 2% RDI
    Beta-Carotene
    (express as % DV)
    ≤ 10% of RDI for vitamin A- express to nearest 2% DV
    increment
    > 10% - 50% of RDI for vitamin A- express to nearest 5% DV
    increment
    > 50% of RDI for vitamin A- express to nearest 10% DV
    increment

So total calories can be a bit different, with calorie amounts < 50 cal being rounded to nearest 5, and over 50 cal being rounded to nearest 10. So in your 1.5g of fat which would be 14.5, it just gets rounded to 15, but the carbs at (lets start with 41) get rounded from 164 to 160, then the protein of 7 gets rounded to 30 so hmm still just 205 not 210. hmm well anyhow at least we know how it rounds them for calories now.
    www.finaflex.com

10. Ah something for the more anal This can be annoying at first though when you are trying to establish a baseline and you run into all these inconsistancies...

11. Don't forget to come see FINAFLEX at our booth at the Arnold Expo, this first weekend in March (2nd, 3rd, & 4th) and meet Matt Hughes (professional UFC MMA Fighter) and our Newest Featured Athlete Mindi Smith...

www.finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Don't forget to come see FINAFLEX at our booth at the Arnold Expo, this first weekend in March (2nd, 3rd, & 4th) and meet Matt Hughes (professional UFC MMA Fighter) and our Newest Featured Athlete Mindi Smith...

Consider my Test raised !!!

13. BONEville
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Mindi Smith IS a test booster! wow she's out of control hot
    :blindfold:

15. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Mindi Smith IS a test booster! wow she's out of control hot
    Our last fitness model, Juliana, was local, so I got to meet her, she came into the office a number of times, but Mindi is not local and I doubt I will get the chance to meet her !!!
    www.finaflex.com

16. *** Releasing Next Month ***
    www.finaflex.com

17. omg scotty!!!!! my countdown begins

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

*** Releasing Next Month ***
    Really excited to try this! Really like the original.

19. Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    Really excited to try this! Really like the original.
    same here!!!! ............... when will we be able to see the label?

20. ^^^ x2
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

21. back off i was first !!!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    back off i was first !!!!!
    Now .. no fighting there will be plenty everyone... there better be!!! grrr

23. Has anyone explained what Aminosterone is yet?

24. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Has anyone explained what Aminosterone is yet?
    Good eye my Man... OK, do you guys remember when I conducted that test with DAA and a special derivative to make it more bio-available in the body, I know I posted it, anyway, we (FINAFLEX) have trademarked that combination of DAA & di Ethyl Ester HCL and named it AMINOSTERONE! This combination was suggested to us by one of our lead Chemists (Patrick Arnold) and was personally tested by yours truly... ME. The conclusion of the testing was I got the same results as the test subjects in the Italian Study, but was only taking 1.5g of DAA/day vs. 3.0g as conducted in the study, so the addition of the di Ethyl Ester HCL did make it more readily available in the body giving me the same results with less DAA! I will try and find my Log on it, it was backed up with real blood work and free & total testosterone values.
    www.finaflex.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good eye my Man... OK, do you guys remember when I conducted that test with DAA and a special derivative to make it more bio-available in the body, I know I posted it, anyway, we (FINAFLEX) have trademarked that combination of DAA & di Ethyl Ester HCL and named it AMINOSTERONE! This combination was suggested to us by one of our lead Chemists (Patrick Arnold) and was personally tested by yours truly... ME. The conclusion of the testing was I got the same results as the test subjects in the Italian Study, but was only taking 1.5g of DAA/day vs. 3.0g as conducted in the study, so the addition of the di Ethyl Ester HCL did make it more readily available in the body giving me the same results with less DAA! I will try and find my Log on it, it was backed up with real blood work and free & total testosterone values.
    Definitely in for this! Wasn't a fan of Lit-Up's flavor so I'm interested to see what the Wild Watermelon tastes like

26. ive decided when my m1db run is over i will be using pct black/pure test for pct and then a few weeks later an all finaflex cut/recomp run, been reading your posts and product info for awhile now and really like you guys....awsome!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive decided when my m1db run is over i will be using pct black/pure test for pct and then a few weeks later an all finaflex cut/recomp run, been reading your posts and product info for awhile now and really like you guys....awsome!
    Thanks... all I can say is we make quality products, I've been with FINAFLEX since the beginning and we stand behind our products and both customer service and customer satisfaction are extremely important to us! DreamWeaver is brand new to our team, but very familiar with our products and our methods of conducting business, so he is the perfect person to speak with about our products and what we do for our customers, because that is exactly how he started... a satisfied customer!
    www.finaflex.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wholly fug!! this is huge!!! Are we going to redo Pure Test with this ?

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wholly fug!! this is huge!!! Are we going to redo Pure Test with this ?
    Ya know I'm not really sure to be honest with you, if I were a betting man, I would say yes, because then our customers could get the same results from taking 3 caps/day vs. the current 6 caps/day!!! So it only seems logical that it would be a future move, IMO, I have nothing backing this up, just talking logically!

Doug... Do you remember when I did that little mini-Log, it must have been inside of another Log I was running or something because I can't find it for the life of me and I know I posted my total testosterone and free testosterone before, then 7 days later, then 14 days later, then finally at the end 21 days later and I experienced a 38.9% increase in my total test levels in 21 days using 1.5g of DAA & the di-Ethyl Ester HCL. If you know where it is and can cut and paste or post a link that would be awesome, I have exhausted all methods of trying to find it, minus sifting through all 4,000+ posts I have ever submitted!
    www.finaflex.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Ya know I'm not really sure to be honest with you, if I were a betting man, I would say yes, because then our customers could get the same results from taking 3 caps/day vs. the current 6 caps/day!!! So it only seems logical that it would be a future move, IMO, I have nothing backing this up, just talking logically!

Doug... Do you remember when I did that little mini-Log, it must have been inside of another Log I was running or something because I can't find it for the life of me and I know I posted my total testosterone and free testosterone before, then 7 days later, then 14 days later, then finally at the end 21 days later and I experienced a 38.9% increase in my total test levels in 21 days using 1.5g of DAA & the di-Ethyl Ester HCL. If you know where it is and can cut and paste or post a link that would be awesome, I have exhausted all methods of trying to find it, minus sifting through all 4,000+ posts I have ever submitted!

Oh yah I do remember but I did not put it together with the pre-workout and no I don't know where the log is. It' must be inside your Halloween log though. You can find out all threads started by in the options somewhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. BREAKING NEWS: SNS Releases 7 NEW PRODUCTS!
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. Breaking News from RPN!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM