Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Well, my bad. I haven't been giving an update on the Finaflex Pro Xanthine oops! I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks and 4 days to be exact. I'm still currently taking one pill per day in the morning. I had to ask Jeff why I was getting goose bumps/chills when taking this since I have never taken supplements and let him know that I feel like the pill is stuck in my throat I guess just call me paranoid!

Since, I have been taking this my food intake hasn't changed and I am not sure if that is a good/bad thing. Jeff, has informed me that dosage will be increased from one to two pill in the morning starting tomorrow. Not sure how to feel about that but I will give it a go and see how that works for me.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy6s Chick View Post
    Well, my bad. I haven't been giving an update on the Finaflex Pro Xanthine oops! I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks and 4 days to be exact. I'm still currently taking one pill per day in the morning. I had to ask Jeff why I was getting goose bumps/chills when taking this since I have never taken supplements and let him know that I feel like the pill is stuck in my throat I guess just call me paranoid!

Since, I have been taking this my food intake hasn't changed and I am not sure if that is a good/bad thing. Jeff, has informed me that dosage will be increased from one to two pill in the morning starting tomorrow. Not sure how to feel about that but I will give it a go and see how that works for me.
    Well if you don't like the way 2 a day feels after a couple days just back it back down. Food consumption does not have to change really. You should be burning more calories just from taking it. However if weight loss is the goal you have to choose to limit the calories you are taking in and that may be easier while on the Pro-Xanthine.

Have you lost any weight in the last 2 weeks?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well if you don't like the way 2 a day feels after a couple days just back it back down. Food consumption does not have to change really. You should be burning more calories just from taking it. However if weight loss is the goal you have to choose to limit the calories you are taking in and that may be easier while on the Pro-Xanthine.

Have you lost any weight in the last 2 weeks?
    Yes, about 3-4 pounds!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

Yes, about 3-4 pounds!
    Woot Woot!!! Congratulations!!!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Woot Woot!!! Congratulations!!!
    Thank you! It's not what I was hoping for but I guess every pound lost is a good thing!!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

With the kind of work your putting in, there's more going on there than just fat loss. You got this. And like MrChevy said a few posts back "it's only a matter of time"
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey, 3-4 lbs in 2-2.5 weeks while lifting too is some impressive progress Cathy. Don't get into shooting down your accomplishments, 1-2 lbs is exactly what you want to see coming off per week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, about 3-4 pounds!
    3-4Lbs fat lost in a 2wk period is very good, what is your diet like if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I've really seen anything involving your diet posted online? Like run me through a typical day!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    With the kind of work your putting in, there's more going on there than just fat loss. You got this. And like MrChevy said a few posts back "it's only a matter of time"
    Thank you!

Hey, 3-4 lbs in 2-2.5 weeks while lifting too is some impressive progress Cathy. Don't get into shooting down your accomplishments, 1-2 lbs is exactly what you want to see coming off per week.
    Thanks, just wishful thinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    3-4Lbs fat lost in a 2wk period is very good, what is your diet like if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I've really seen anything involving your diet posted online? Like run me through a typical day!
    Diet ScottyDoc!?!?! Well, lets just say that ummmm... I don't like to diet and my "baby" daddy (Jeff) gets on my case about not really following the diet he created for me!!! I was doing really good but once we moved and the fires it has been hard for to me get back on track. I know I have to get back on it and NO excuses!!!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Ok, my fellow AM "junkies" here is another update regarding me taking the Finaflex Pro Xanthine. I took two pills today and boy all I can say is it hasn't been a good day for me. I felt fine when I took them but then as the day went on I didn't like the feeling I was having. I felt like I was getting "lock" jaw, my ears hurt (not sure if this has to do with it) and I literally felt like I wanted to throw up all day. I have been drinking water (I think) and I have been eating throughout the day! With that being said, I am going to drop it back to down to one pill a day!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ah perhaps you are just over stimmed. Dropping it back down to one pill is probably a good call! Shows the power of the product though!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ah perhaps you are just over stimmed. Dropping it back down to one pill is probably a good call! Shows the power of the product though!
    I will NEVER do that again! Well, I guess I shouldn't say never but not at this time!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

No problem on the diet, you will get there. For now you just make better choices and when the progress stalls you will have to make some adjustment to get farther along.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

No problem on the diet, you will get there. For now you just make better choices and when the progress stalls you will have to make some adjustment to get farther along.
    Well said.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ok, my fellow AM "junkies" here is another update regarding me taking the Finaflex Pro Xanthine. I took two pills today and boy all I can say is it hasn't been a good day for me. I felt fine when I took them but then as the day went on I didn't like the feeling I was having. I felt like I was getting "lock" jaw, my ears hurt (not sure if this has to do with it) and I literally felt like I wanted to throw up all day. I have been drinking water (I think) and I have been eating throughout the day! With that being said, I am going to drop it back to down to one pill a day!!!
    Whoa..whoa, hold the phone, you took them both at the same time? You should only take one at a time... like one in the morning then another one a few hours (6hrs) later, if your body is only used to one and you bump it up to two at the same time you were definitely over-stimmed!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Whoa..whoa, hold the phone, you took them both at the same time? You should only take one at a time... like one in the morning then another one a few hours (6hrs) later, if your body is only used to one and you bump it up to two at the same time you were definitely over-stimmed!

Ha Ha Ha. That was partially my fault I told her to talk two but did not specify take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or did I hmmm I cant remember.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Yes, I did take both of them at the same time! I wonder if that is what people on "crack" feel like? That sh!t was the worst feeling ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ha Ha Ha. That was partially my fault I told her to talk two but did not specify take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or did I hmmm I cant remember.
    It is your fault you just told me to take two pills! You never said to take them at different times!! By the way, thanks definitely felt the love!!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Your welcome Crack head. Or should I say Stim Junkie. ROFLMFAO
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK, so later if you start to feel the need to take more than one, do so, but not at the same time... at least 4-6hrs apart, that way you will extend how long that same great feeling lasts from one, but not over-stim yourself like you experienced taking 2 at the same time, sorry that happened to you, I don't like getting over-stimmed like that either, not a good feeling, leaves you kind of weak, queazy, yet heart is racing and can cause headache, etc. Sorry you had to experience that! Bad Jeff... Bad!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Oh I know I am bad. But on the flip side she says she never really felt any different taking one vs taking nothing. So I will back her down to one and go from there again.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

OK, so later if you start to feel the need to take more than one, do so, but not at the same time... at least 4-6hrs apart, that way you will extend how long that same great feeling lasts from one, but not over-stim yourself like you experienced taking 2 at the same time, sorry that happened to you, I don't like getting over-stimmed like that either, not a good feeling, leaves you kind of weak, queazy, yet heart is racing and can cause headache, etc. Sorry you had to experience that! Bad Jeff... Bad!
    Thanks ScottyDoc and yes, he is!!

Oh I know I am bad. But on the flip side she says she never really felt any different taking one vs taking nothing. So I will back her down to one and go from there again.
    At least you can admit that you are BAD! Oh, I don't need you back me down I am doing it regardless!!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

I finally was able to get back in the gym yesterday evening and I sure did miss working out!

10/17/2011

Barbell Incline Bench

1 warm up set of 70 5lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 70lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 70lbs 5 time no rest
    1 set of failure 60lbs 10 times no rest
    1 set of failure 50lbs 5 times

Standing Arnold Press

1 warm up set of 5 15lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 15lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 15lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 10lbs 10 times no rest
    1 set of failure 8lbs 8 times

Rope Curls

1 warm up set of 5 40lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 40lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 40lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 30lbs 7 times no rest
    1 set of failure 20lbs 4 times

Pin Wheel Curls

1 warm up set of 5 8lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 8lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 8lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 8lbs 7 times no rest
    1 set of failure 8lbs 5 times
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Well hot damn you updated. Way to go.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Last night's worked out about "killed" me! Jeff definitely pushed me harder then usual! Just to let you know how hard, I felt like I was going to puke afterwards. Once we got home we ate then I went straight to bed! I was "dead" dog tired!!!

10/19/2011

Flat Bench

1 warm up set of 140 5lbs 1 minute rest (Personal Best to Date)
    1 set to failure 140lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 140lbs 5 time no rest
    1 set of failure 100lbs 8 times no rest
    1 set of failure 50lbs 8 times

Seated Wide Grip Barbell Row

1 warm up set of 5 80lbs 1 minute rest (Personal Best to Date)
    1 set to failure 80lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 80lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 60lbs 9 times no rest
    1 set of failure 40lbs 12 times

Leg Press

1 warm up set of 5 380lbs 1 minute rest (Personal Best to Date)
    1 set to failure 380lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 380lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 300lbs 12 times no rest
    1 set of failure 240lbs 14 times

Lying Leg Curls

1 warm up set of 5 70lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set of failure 70lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 50lbs 4 times no rest
    1 set of failure 30lbs 2 times
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Way to kill the workout. A lot of personal best in that workout. Keep up the hard work.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Way to kill the workout. A lot of personal best in that workout. Keep up the hard work.
    )

Thanks!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Felt like I didn't have that great of a workout tonight. There is no specific reason however, at dinner my chest was twitching and I felt like I was going through "withdraws" or something!!!

10/21/2011

Hanging Leg Raises

1 warm up set of 5 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 5 times
    1 set to failure 5 times
    1 set to failure 5 times
    1 set of failure 5 time
    1 set of failure 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 5 times

Heavy Cable Cross Over

1 set to failure 40lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 40lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 30lbs 10 times no rest
    1 set of failure 20lbs 8 times

Upright Rows

1 warm up set of 5 50lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 50lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 50lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 40lbs 12 times no rest
    1 set of failure 30lbs 12 times

Overhead Triceps Extensions

1 warm up set of 5 80lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 80lbs 5 times
    1 set to failure 70lbs 5 times Had to drop the weight down UGH!!!
    1 set to failure 70lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 70lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 50lbs 16 times no rest
    1 set of failure 20lbs 20 times

Leg Extensions

1 set of failure 50lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 35lbs 5 times
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Way to kill it in the gym. I can say she is getting stronger. She was able to actually do some hanging leg raises with not much trouble other that losing her grip after each set.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Way to kill it in the gym. I can say she is getting stronger. She was able to actually do some hanging leg raises with not much trouble other that losing her grip after each set.
    Way to go girl, keep killing it, as far as good workout, not so good workout, your workout sure looks good on paper, but I know what you mean! I have just come to realize that as long as I push one extra set or a few extra reps and get that burn I am looking for and my muscles have a great pump, then when it is all said and done, it is a good workout!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Trivia...is Back!!!

Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Hey hurry up and update already. LOL

And check this out
    Shameless plug for one of my new logs

Onlychevy6 - Will free up some testosterone with BPS - Endosurge (Sponsored)
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Tonight was the first night this week due to a sick child and my daddy having to work late on Wednesday! Didn't push myself hard to lift heavier but probably should have!!

10/28/2011

Reverse Grip Pull Downs

1 warm up set of 60lbs 5 times 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 60lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 60lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 50lbs 12 times no rest
    1 set of failure 40lbs 10 times

Heavy Cable Cross Over

1 warm up set of 5 30lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 30lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 30lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 250lbs 9 times no rest
    1 set of failure 15lbs 10 times

Upright Rows

1 set of failure 40lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 30lbs 12 times no rest
    1 set of failure 20lbs 10 times

Dips

1 warm up set of 5 80lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set of failure 80lbs 5 times
    1 set of failure 60lbs 7 times no rest
    1 set of failure 40lbs 6 times

Leg Extensions

1 set of failure 50lbs 9 times no rest
    1 set of failure 35lbs 8 times
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Your Daddy huh. Kinda like the sounds of that. Now go get me some water with lemon oh and my supplements. LOL Just kidding. And Yeah you didn't seem to have your normal focus tonight. Its all good I am sure you will train harder on Monday.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467
    www.finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Way to go girl, keep killing it, as far as good workout, not so good workout, your workout sure looks good on paper, but I know what you mean! I have just come to realize that as long as I push one extra set or a few extra reps and get that burn I am looking for and my muscles have a great pump, then when it is all said and done, it is a good workout!
    Thanks! Some days I just feel like I didn't accomplish crap but know that I did what I could!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

A day late again but better late then never!! I wasn't able to finish my leg curls because when doing my leg press I felt my hamstring pull or do something funky and not do any leg curls!! Dumb hamstring!!!!

11/2/2011

Flat Bench

1 warm up set of 150 5lbs 1 minute rest (Personal Best to Date)
    1 set to failure 150lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 150lbs 5 time no rest
    1 set of failure 100lbs 6 times no rest
    1 set of failure 50lbs 8 times

Wide Grip Barbell Row

1 warm up set of 5 140lbs 1 minute rest (Personal Best to Date)
    1 set of failure 140lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 100lbs 14 times no rest
    1 set of failure 70lbs 15 times

Leg Press

1 warm up set of 5 270lbs 1 minute rest
    1 set to failure 270lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 270lbs 5 times no rest
    1 set of failure 180lbs 3 times no rest
    1 set of failure 0 lbs 0 times

Lying Leg Curls

Big fat failure for me since I wasn't able to do them!!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

You worked your hamstrings plenty with the bent over rows Cathy, don't sweat it. Relax it and rub it out.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Chris... LoL, I don't know if I've been talking to your Bro-n-Law too much or if it is just me, but I got a nice chuckle out of you telling Cathy to just "Rub it Out!"
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Chris... LoL, I don't know if I've been talking to your Bro-n-Law too much or if it is just me, but I got a nice chuckle out of you telling Cathy to just "Rub it Out!"
    Lmfao
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

FINAFLEX 550-XD is Back from the Dead....

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
  3. LittleGreen gets ripped with Pro Xanthine 500-XT
    By LittleGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:48 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:10 AM
  5. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM