Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

lurker44

Awards
hey scott. new to the forum here, glad to see you had your own section since your product is kinda why i signed up. im considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro. it will be my first cycle of any kind so i want to make sure i get it done right. do you recomend running a cycle assist with this? i was planning on running 2 bottles of the 1-andro and your pct afterwards, just wanst sure about the cycle assist. im 5'9", 152lb, and looking to gain some quality mass. any advice you have on running this cycle would much appreciated

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey scott. new to the forum here, glad to see you had your own section since your product is kinda why i signed up. im considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro. it will be my first cycle of any kind so i want to make sure i get it done right. do you recomend running a cycle assist with this? i was planning on running 2 bottles of the 1-andro and your pct afterwards, just wanst sure about the cycle assist. im 5'9", 152lb, and looking to gain some quality mass. any advice you have on running this cycle would much appreciated
OK, so 5'9", 152 lbs, sounds like you are a hard gainer. I would take 4 capsules a day for 4 days, if you want to run a PCT during & after that is fine, but no matter what you should always run one after. A PCT will both bring your hormones back into check/normal levels, block estrogen(bad), protect your organs (liver, kidney, & prostate), but in doing all this it is also very important in helping your body maintain those hard to achieve gains you just made by taking a cycle of our product. Next, as far as taking anything with it, well since you are a hard gainer you will want to up your calories to around 4,000/day/over 6meals. I would up your water intake to around 2 gallons a day, this will also help keep your liver and kidney flush and clean, but it will also help keep you hydrated and if you have a constant influx of water your body is less likely to hold any unnecessary water (bloat = bad). In the process of getting those 6 meals a day I would do my best to keep 4 hard meals and the other 2 can be from protein shakes, but you better be using a mass gainer protein shake with whole milk, keep those calories high and consistant. Another really smart move is drinking some FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK, a bran new post-workout product, after each workout in the gym, it will help replentish all that has been lost during a workout, keeping your body in a constant state of anabolism (building muscle) vs. allowing it to become catabolic (eating muscle).

That pretty much sums it up, if you have any other questions, just ask, this is why I'm here, good luck with your cycle. Consistency is the key, consistency and time, you must allow the time for your consistency with the gym, your diet, proper supplementation, etc. to all pay off!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lurker44,

One more thing, when taking the 1-Andro, I would split my dose, as in take half in the morning as soon as you wake up and the other half right before bed time.

lurker44

Awards
so 4 caps a day for 4 days than 3 off is what your saying?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 4 caps a day for 4 days than 3 off is what your saying?
No... not at all, where did you get that from? Sorry if I wasn't clear, you want to take 4 caps/day for 30 continuous days, then you want to do 30 days of PCT (post cycle therapy).

I was only saying that I personally think you will get better results by taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening when taking 4 caps/day keeping its consistant in the body, so 2 pills every 12 hrs, every day for 30 days. I guess technically if you wanted to be extreme about it, you could split it up evenly by pill and take 1 capsule every 6hrs for 30 days that would be the most consistant you could keep the levels in your body, but I think that is over-kill! Do you understand what I mean now?

lurker44

Awards
yeah i get it now. in your first reply you said to take 4 caps a day for 4 days and it kinda threw me off. this will be my first ph of any kind so i just want to make sure i get it right. if i have any more questions ill be sure to ask and if you have any more advice feel free to offer it ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i get it now. in your first reply you said to take 4 caps a day for 4 days and it kinda threw me off. this will be my first ph of any kind so i just want to make sure i get it right. if i have any more questions ill be sure to ask and if you have any more advice feel free to offer it ;)
We have two types of PH's... FINAFLEX 1-Andro & FINAFLEX EPI-V.

- 1-Andro is for size/mass (compared to taking Testosterone)

- EPI-V is for a little size/mass, but great for getting leaner (compared to taking Winstrol-V)

Just wanted to make sure you understood so you make the right decision about which one you want to take.

Finaflex

Awards
Hey Scott.
I weigh 170 now. I am 6"0. I have taken finaflex before for 2 months then ran the revolution pct. I gained every bit of 20 lbs. I now want to take another cycle of it and get bigger. How should I go about doing so? I am also the type that is scared to take stuff, is this stuff toxic? This is a great product. I would like to learn more about it. Would a months worth be enough for me just to gain maybe 10lbs?
Thanks,
Shane

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scott.
I weigh 170 now. I am 6"0. I have taken finaflex before for 2 months then ran the revolution pct. I gained every bit of 20 lbs. I now want to take another cycle of it and get bigger. How should I go about doing so? I am also the type that is scared to take stuff, is this stuff toxic? This is a great product. I would like to learn more about it. Would a months worth be enough for me just to gain maybe 10lbs?
Thanks,
Shane
Yes, this is good stuff, yes it is clean! I am not sure what you took last time, from the sounds of it you took FINAFLEX 550, a much stronger, now banned, product. Our new 1-Andro product is not quite as strong, but much cleaner and less toxic to the body. I would still recommend taking a post cycle (PCT REVOLUTIONS) after your cycle, just my recommendation for anyone taking a cycle of anything that is putting synthetic hormones in the body.

As far as gaining 10lbs off of one bottle, that all depends on how easy of a gainer you are. If you gained 20lbs off of one bottle of FINAFLEX 550, then I would tink you would gain approx. 10lbs off of the new 1-Andro. Usually when people ask me how to achieve the same results as one bottle of 550, I suggest they take 2 bottles of 1-Andro in 30 days, that is 4 capsules a day.

Now I don't know what your body fat is or how important that is to you, but if you take 1 bottle of 1-Andro & 1 bottle of EPI-V, 2 caps each for 30 days, you will get incredible results, SIZE, STRENGTH, & FAT-LOSS!!! That is my favorite Cycle combo to be honest with you!

I hope I have answered your questions, if not, please feel free to ask, this is what I am here for, Good Luck with your Cycle!

ScottyDoc - AL

Finaflex

Awards
1andro

Scott,
It was the finaflex 1andro that i took. I went from 148 to 170. i took 2 bottles 2 pills a day followed by revolution. I want to do one months worth and get to maybe 180 or so. is this possible? i have already ordered the 1andro and now i am waiting on it in the mail. should i keep doing the 2 pills a day or should i up it for my second cycle?
Thanks/
Shane

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
What seperates your 1-Andro from Ironmaglabs 1-Andro and would this be good to stack with Pmag or Halovar?

Thanks

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What seperates your 1-Andro from Ironmaglabs 1-Andro and would this be good to stack with Pmag or Halovar?

Thanks
Please don't quote me on this as I am not 100% sure, but I do believe our concentrations of 1-Andro are higher and more potent than in the Ironmaglabs 1-Andro. Yes, it would be a good stack with Pmag or Halovar, but I personally prefer Halovar over Pmag, just personal preference... whatever floats your boat!

ScottyDoc - AL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scott,
It was the finaflex 1andro that i took. I went from 148 to 170. i took 2 bottles 2 pills a day followed by revolution. I want to do one months worth and get to maybe 180 or so. is this possible? i have already ordered the 1andro and now i am waiting on it in the mail. should i keep doing the 2 pills a day or should i up it for my second cycle?
Thanks/
Shane
Shane,

Sure bro, no problem, I hear ya loud and clear. Yes, I would up my dose, but try upping your dose by combining FINAFLEX 1-Andro (2 caps/day) with FINAFLEX EPI-V (2 caps/day). I think you will get better, harder, cleaner and more strength gains with that combination vs. just doing 4 caps of 1-Andro. That is my personal opinion, both are FINAFLEX products and both work extremely well, but if I were you and I was going to do one or the other, I would mix the two, vs. taking double of just the one. Understand?

ScottyDoc - AL

Finaflex

Awards
Scott,
Yes I understand. The Finaflex 1andro should be here any day now. As for the FINAFLEX EPI-V.. what exactly is that? would it be more harsher in my body stacking the two? I do have some "pudge" I would like to get rid of. So take both of them for a month then run 1 month of Revolution and that will complete the cycle?
Thanks!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
We have two types of PH's... FINAFLEX 1-Andro & FINAFLEX EPI-V.

- 1-Andro is for size/mass (compared to taking Testosterone)

- EPI-V is for a little size/mass, but great for getting leaner (compared to taking Winstrol-V)

Just wanted to make sure you understood so you make the right decision about which one you want to take.
Huh?
They both contain the same 1-DHEA precursor to 1-Test (or dihydroboldenone).
So its basically just 1-Test vs 1-Test with stimulants mixed in.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scott,
Yes I understand. The Finaflex 1andro should be here any day now. As for the FINAFLEX EPI-V.. what exactly is that? would it be more harsher in my body stacking the two? I do have some "pudge" I would like to get rid of. So take both of them for a month then run 1 month of Revolution and that will complete the cycle?
Thanks!
Yes, running two bottles of either product in one month would be more harsh on your body, but one being more harsh than the other, or mixing them being more harsh than just stacking two of the same, NO! No worries on doing harm to your body, drink plenty of water, take some milk thistle, kidney/liver support and make sure you do a PCT Revolutions after and do not drink alcohol while on your cycle and you will be perfectly fine! No Worries!!!

ScottyDoc - AL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh?
They both contain the same 1-DHEA precursor to 1-Test (or dihydroboldenone).
So its basically just 1-Test vs 1-Test with stimulants mixed in.
My bad bro, wasn't trying to lead anyone on that the main ingredient was different, I just like the EPI-V because of the Cortisol inhibitor and the Shredding Matrix. I did very well with it, I personally tested both products and gained more weight on the 1-Andro (I gained 8lbs in 30 days taking 4caps/day). With the EPI-V (I gained 6lbs in 30 days taking 4caps/day) but with the EPI-V I looked and felt way leaner and the muscle gains seemed to be cleaner and harder. So it is my theory... that mixing them would put you somewhere in the middle. Me, personally, being an easy gainer and always leaning towards holding excess weight (FAT), I just take a 2 bottle cycle of the EPI-V. I hope I have cleared this up, thank you for bringing that point to my attention!

ScottyDoc - AL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gator,

Oh, and the reason why I compared it to Winstrol is because with the cortisol inhibitor and shred matrix, those are the type of results I got... leaner, harder, but less mass gains than Test!

Finaflex

Awards
scott,
i will get some milk thistle. how do i take it? when do i stop? etc..

JT4EverFit

Awards
What do you think about running finaflex andro 1 4 capsules in the am and 4 epi-v capsules in the pm and do a 30 day cycle so you would go through 2 bottles of each in a 30 day span

Finaflex

Awards
Scott,
I have decided to just run finaflex 1andro. I am currently taking 2 pills/day. If I decided to take 3 pills a day would it be more likely to hurt my body? I want to learn all about this product since I am puttin it into my body. Is the "hair loss" common? 10 years down the road I wont be begging for a kidney or liver will I? These questions might sound crazy but I am the type that cares a lot about my body inside and out..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about running finaflex andro 1 4 capsules in the am and 4 epi-v capsules in the pm and do a 30 day cycle so you would go through 2 bottles of each in a 30 day span
I don't really know bro! I mean I think you would get great gains and it would be a great cycle as far as gains go, I would just be afraid of taking that much stuff at one time, I always lean to the side of caution! I guess if you were taking milk thistle, liver & kidney support, and personally if you are gonna run that cycle I would take PCT Revolution during and after your cycle.

So in short, the cycle sounds a little extreme, but nothing more extreme than what professional bodybuilders do, so as long as you take all the precautions and listen to your body carefully. So please, if you go through with it, let me know how it goes, or run a thread on it with before and after stats, etc. That would be awesome!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scott,
I have decided to just run finaflex 1andro. I am currently taking 2 pills/day. If I decided to take 3 pills a day would it be more likely to hurt my body? I want to learn all about this product since I am puttin it into my body. Is the "hair loss" common? 10 years down the road I wont be begging for a kidney or liver will I? These questions might sound crazy but I am the type that cares a lot about my body inside and out..
Honestly, at the low doses of 4 caps or less, and taking the precautions as I mentioned to the gentleman above who wants to take double what you are talking about, I don't see any problems with it. I do think what he wants to do is a little extreme, but hey, bet big... win big! But seriously, taking under 4 caps a day while taking milk thistle, a good liver/kidney shield, & taking PCT Revolutions after your cycle, you will be just fine, no adverse side affects. Also, for that extreme instance where you are extremely sensitive to this type of product (prohormone) listen to your body, nobody knows your body better than you do!

As far as how to take the milk thistle, liver/kidney shield, & PCT... just take as recommended on the bottle. Also, with those, it would not hurt you to take a little extra if you wanna just make sure, they won't hurt you, you just might be wasting it, but in the world of bodybuilding taking more than your body can absorb and not worrying about a little getting wasted is the norm, (Theory being that it is always better to make sure your body is getting the absolute maximum it can absorb than risk not getting enough).

I hope all this helps and like I said the most important thing is to protect yourself, take all the precautions, and listen to your body!

JT4EverFit

Awards
i ordered a bottle of each and the revolution pct, but not im starting to consider my option i told you about. it does seem extreme but sometimes if you really wanna see results you have to double the dose on anything you take, for instance if a bottle is suggested 2 capsules a day for 30 day it is now 4 capsules a day for 15 days. some of the ingredients companies put in their supplements arent enough to really feel it

JT4EverFit

Awards
ScottyDoc-
if you do 2 epi-v and 2 andro-1 a day. which one would you want to take in the am and which one would you take in pm. I dont know if it really makes a difference, but i was just curious im starting a cycle of this next monday and i ordered your cell shock . never used your products yet, figured id see what you guys are all about

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc-
if you do 2 epi-v and 2 andro-1 a day. which one would you want to take in the am and which one would you take in pm. I dont know if it really makes a difference, but i was just curious im starting a cycle of this next monday and i ordered your cell shock . never used your products yet, figured id see what you guys are all about
The only possible difference it could make is if you are extremely sensitive to stimulants and wanted to take the EPI-V in the morning so it doesn't disturb your sleep.

JT4EverFit

Awards
thanks for in the info ill let you know how it went

JT4EverFit

Awards
scottydoc-
started the cycle of one andro and epi-v today is it best to take 1 1andro capsule with 1 epi-v capsule in the morning and 1 1andro capsule and 1 epi-v capsule at night or just
2 epi-v capsule in am and 2 1andro capsules pm.? Running for 30 days..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scottydoc-
started the cycle of one andro and epi-v today is it best to take 1 1andro capsule with 1 epi-v capsule in the morning and 1 1andro capsule and 1 epi-v capsule at night or just
That all depends on you and your body, not sure if you read my above post, but if you/your body is sensitive to stimulants then take both EPI-V's in the morning and the two 1-ANDRO's in the evening. But, if the stimulants in the EPI-V do not keep you awake at night, then I would take one of each in the morning and again in the evening, kind of a trial and error thing based on your, your body/tolerance of stimulants.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Scotty Doc. How is it going bro? I have a question. I have been steadly dropping BF and now down to 215 from 235 and I am six feet tall. I am looking to use a PH to continue with my weight loss and add a little strength and size and hardness in the process. I have been reading this thread and a little confused. You can stack 1-andro and epi-v? Do you use one for one month and the other the next month for a total of eight weeks and then go to your PCT or use them at the same time? If you use them at the same time, for how long would the cycle be? I would think six weeks. Maybe start the 1-andro for two weeks and then on the third bring in the epi-v? What do you think? Also with stacking both PH's at the same time, would that be to harsh on your liver and lipids. I have used SD twice and h-drol once so I know what and what not to expect. Thanks for your info and will be looking forward to reading you response.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scotty Doc. How is it going bro? I have a question. I have been steadly dropping BF and now down to 215 from 235 and I am six feet tall. I am looking to use a PH to continue with my weight loss and add a little strength and size and hardness in the process. I have been reading this thread and a little confused. You can stack 1-andro and epi-v? Do you use one for one month and the other the next month for a total of eight weeks and then go to your PCT or use them at the same time? If you use them at the same time, for how long would the cycle be? I would think six weeks. Maybe start the 1-andro for two weeks and then on the third bring in the epi-v? What do you think? Also with stacking both PH's at the same time, would that be to harsh on your liver and lipids. I have used SD twice and h-drol once so I know what and what not to expect. Thanks for your info and will be looking forward to reading you response.
Honestly from what you are telling me, I would just take the EPI-V. Everyone is different, but based on your size and weight, I would take 3-4 caps of EPI-V for 30 days definitely followed by a good post cycle of FINAFLEX Pure Test & Finaflex PCT Revolutions. If you are concerned with any harsh reactions to your body of side effects, you can eliminate that worry by taking the PCT & Pure Test both with the cycle and for 30 days after the cycle, everyone is different and reacts to different things in different ways, but this way you are going with the "better safe than sorry" mind-set!

My personal cycle would be 4 EPI-V caps/day for 30 days along with the Pure Test & PCT, then an additional 30 days of Pure Test & PCT after the 30 days of EPI-V. That should get you bigger, stronger, harder, leaner and all done safely!

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Thanks man. I think I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks for the info. Hopefully with everything it will help me get to where I would like to go.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
One other question. Can I take the Edi-v for more then 4 weeks. I have done three cycles in my life and one was m-drol. I am thinking no more then 6 weeks and maybe 8. What do you think. Four weeks for a milder PH to me just does not seem long enough.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
One last question with the epi-v. Is a liver support and all that good stuff needed with this product??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scottydoc-
I would only do the 2 EPI-V capsules in the AM & the 2 1-Andro capsules in the PM because of the stimulants in EPI-V, might mess with your sleep, if it doesn't mess with your sleep, then sure, what the hell just take 1 of each in the AM & the PM.

cameronhulett

Awards
Hey Scotty Doc

Im 18 yrs old, 5ft 8in...and a lean 165 lb. I have been an avid lifter for about a year. Recently i have hit a weight gaining plateau with some moderate strength increase. I have read the threads and really think that the 1 andro will get me over this hump. But is this product okay for me to take at my age and if so, what would be your recommended dosage for me to take that will allow me to keep as much of my gains as possible?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scotty Doc

Im 18 yrs old, 5ft 8in...and a lean 165 lb. I have been an avid lifter for about a year. Recently i have hit a weight gaining plateau with some moderate strength increase. I have read the threads and really think that the 1 andro will get me over this hump. But is this product okay for me to take at my age and if so, what would be your recommended dosage for me to take that will allow me to keep as much of my gains as possible?
As far as I am concerned you are a MAN, old enough to join the Army and die for our country, then you should be old enough to drink, smoke, and do whatever else you want to do that requires an age limit, etc.

But, on the other hand, my professional opinion is that you are so young and that your body is still producing so much Testosterone on its own and your recovery is still off the charts, why mess with that! I personally would try other non-hormone supplements first and for a while (2+yrs) then look into some pro-hormones. That is my personal & professional opinion.

If you decide to do it anyway, based on your age, I would only take (2) 1-Andro's 2x's daily (one when you wake up & one before bed) I would get on some PURE TEST to keep your natural Testosterone levels as high as possible, and please... "For the Love of all Creatures, Great & Small," take a Post Cycle when you are done, I obviously recommend ours, FINAFLEX PCT Revolutions, we have the brand new black series and it is awesome!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One last question with the epi-v. Is a liver support and all that good stuff needed with this product??
With any prohormone I would get a good liver & kidney support, estrogen blocker, prostate shield. Always better to be safe than sorry!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One other question. Can I take the Edi-v for more then 4 weeks. I have done three cycles in my life and one was m-drol. I am thinking no more then 6 weeks and maybe 8. What do you think. Four weeks for a milder PH to me just does not seem long enough.
I would not run the EPI-V cycle any longer than 6wks before giving your body a break at the rate of 4 capsules a day. Obviously if you take less capsules it is safer to run for longer periods of time.

JT4EverFit

Awards
on monday its going to be my 14th day running finaflex epi-v and finalflex one andro i take 1 pill of each in the am and 1 pill of each in the pm i have not gained a pound or increase in strength. i actually lost weight on this i have 2 more weeks on this and then im running finaflex hardcore for 4 weeks so it will be a 8 week cycle

kgelo

Awards
which would be best... 1-Andro with BPI's new A50 and Finaflex PCT Revolution? or 1-andro with something else (ive heard stacking with AMS 4-AD UTT is good)? Also is this product 2 step to 1-test or 2 step to DHT?

Last edited:

boliver9

Awards
Hey Scotty,

So for the pct, revolutions and an estrogen blocker like a SERM. Or could you run it without a SERM

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on monday its going to be my 14th day running finaflex epi-v and finalflex one andro i take 1 pill of each in the am and 1 pill of each in the pm i have not gained a pound or increase in strength. i actually lost weight on this i have 2 more weeks on this and then im running finaflex hardcore for 4 weeks so it will be a 8 week cycle
Are you dieting down? If not that is amazing, I would even go as far as to say "nearly impossible" unless you are dieting!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which would be best... 1-Andro with BPI's new A50 and Finaflex PCT Revolution? or 1-andro with something else (ive heard stacking with AMS 4-AD UTT is good)?
I would take the 1-Andro with DMZ personally, DMZ is an amazing product out there, I have gotten great results and everyone I have recommended it to has had nothing but amazing things to say about it! As far as my opinion of BPI's A-50... on paper it is supposed to be as strong as Anadrol-50 with none of the harmful side effects. Kinda sounds too good to be true to me, but I have not tried it personally, so...you decide!!!

Also is this product 2 step to 1-test or 2 step to DHT?
It is a a 2 step precursor to 1-testosterone.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scotty,

So for the pct, revolutions and an estrogen blocker like a SERM. Or could you run it without a SERM
It all depends on your sensitivity to estrogen and your pre-disposition to estrogen related side-effects! Personally, I am sensitive to estrogen, and the PCT Revolutions has been enough for me. But, at the same time, if I had the SERM to take with it, would I take it? Yep, always better to be safe than sorry!

kgelo

Awards
im gonna do 2 pills of 1-andro per day for 30 days, im gonna run 50 mg of ATD every other day and PCT revolution for 25 days, then taper down the dose of PCT for the remaining 5 day... how long till i can repeat a cycle?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna do 2 pills of 1-andro per day for 30 days, im gonna run 50 mg of ATD every other day and PCT revolution for 25 days, then taper down the dose of PCT for the remaining 5 day... how long till i can repeat a cycle?
Personally, I would wait an additional 30 days after your PCT.