Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

JT4EverFit

Awards
I'm using zig zag dieting. So my cals carbs proteins and fats change daily. No cheat meals.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using zig zag dieting. So my cals carbs proteins and fats change daily. No cheat meals.
OK, now that makes a little more sense, you are dieting down! OK, because I lost weight too while on EPI-V, but I was trying to drop weight, the important thing which I was able to prove was that I did not lose lean muscle while I was dieting down very hard! I was getting my body fat and lean body mass tested weekly, if you are not doing this the best way to determine you are not losing lean muscle is gaging your strength, is it increasing (gaining lean muscle) staying the same (not gaining or losing lean muscle) and getting weaker (losing lean muscle)...

JT4EverFit

Awards
yes, i figured i would test the zig zag diet out for my clients and use these products to see the effects and i did lose body fat which caused weight loss so far this has been a good cycle. i use your cell shock also. great products and great company. keep it up

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, i figured i would test the zig zag diet out for my clients and use these products to see the effects and i did lose body fat which caused weight loss so far this has been a good cycle. i use your cell shock also. great products and great company. keep it up
Thank you, are you going to the Arnold Expo by any chance? I noticed your location, thought I'd ask, if so, check us out we'll be sharing a both with LoneStar (distributor) between 1pm and 3:30pm on Friday, March 4th
and between 9am and noon on Saturday, March 5th. We will have FREE samples, T-Shirts, & a $MONEY$ booth filled with $5,000 of cold hard cash up for grabs, literally!

JT4EverFit

Awards
I was planning on going to it. i just have to check my work schedule and hopefully find someone to cover my shift bc i work part time at the vitamin shoppe and they always work me weekends bc i train during the week. Hopefully ill be able to

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on going to it. i just have to check my work schedule and hopefully find someone to cover my shift bc i work part time at the vitamin shoppe and they always work me weekends bc i train during the week. Hopefully ill be able to
I won't be there but the owners will, mention me... Dr. Scott and that you are from AnabolicMinds, they'll hook you up!

JT4EverFit

Awards
figures my job that pays me dog **** scheduled me that weekend. sucks big time i really wanted to go and get hooked up

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
figures my job that pays me dog **** scheduled me that weekend. sucks big time i really wanted to go and get hooked up
Damn Dude, that does suck! The owners took me to breakfast the other morning and I mentioned you, a local, possibly coming to the show and told them to hook anyone up that mentions ScottyDoc from AnabolicMinds.com They even agreed to throw you in the $MONEY$ BOOTH! Are you sure you can't get off?

Attachments

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hey,was wondering if Finaflex 1-Andro would be compared to Epistane or Tren(if you had to choose).So more of a size gain from the Fina,or would i expect more Strength gains?Thanks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,was wondering if Finaflex 1-Andro would be compared to Epistane or Tren(if you had to choose).So more of a size gain from the Fina,or would i expect more Strength gains?Thanks.
Let me be crystal clear about this, it is not an Epistane or Trenbolone acetate product in any way, shape or form, but if I had to choose which product is more closely resembles... Epi or Tren, I would say it more closely resembles Epi. I personally noticed a little or both, probably a little more size than strength gains, but according to the research and the write-up, it is supposed to deliver both equally! Also, my results were probably skewed by the fact that I was dieting down extremely hard while taking this product.

theo oy

Awards
hi dr. scott i am 40 yr old 230 5'11 i just bought finaflex 1 andro aswell as h drol equipoison and revolution pct. i want to cycle the finaflex but was wondering if i could stack it with any of the other products i listed..any info would be greatly appriciated

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi dr. scott i am 40 yr old 230 5'11 i just bought finaflex 1 andro aswell as h drol equipoison and revolution pct. i want to cycle the finaflex but was wondering if i could stack it with any of the other products i listed..any info would be greatly appriciated
This is hard for me to advise on because everyone is different, your age is the only thing I really have of any value, I mean if I had a full set of lab values on your I could give you a better estimate of what your body can or cannot handle, so with that being said... this cycle is if I saw your lab values and had determined your body could handle it...

I would take (1) 1-Andro & (1) Hdrol every morning & ever night (2x's a day). I would take the equipoison (1) in morning, (1) before your workouts, & (1) at night (3x's day) The whole cycle will be roughly 30 days. I would get on our special and buy some FINAFLEX PURE TEST & PCT REVOLUTIONS Black. I would take the PURE TEST & THE PCT REVOLUTIONS during and for four weeks after your cycle. That is my advice in a nutshell, remember that is based on good labs and your health being good, because the PCT REVOLUTIONS WILL protect the liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular systems while blocking most estrogen and the PURE TEST will keep your natural Testosterone Booming, should be good to go & get great results and if you continue the PURE TEST & the PCT REVOLUTIONS for the 4 weeks after you cycle, you should keep most if not all of your gains!!! Good Luck my friend, enjoy the ride!

theo oy

Awards
thanks for the info on the stack..im going to post before and after pics..and what and how i feel. once again thank u

Leichenwagen

Awards
Hi, I'm new here and have some questions: I just purchased 2 bottles of PCT Black revolution and the finaflex Pure Test. I weigh about 185 at 5'11' and want to get leaner and get some of my muscle back ( I've been off for awhile due to tendinitus in elbows and knees). I was thinking of the 1-andro but perhaps the epi-v is more desirable. I'm 46 and slim but with some love handles. Which is the best product for me and how should I cycle it? Should I use the PCT on and off cycle? How do I best use the Pure Test product in the mix?

Thanks for your time,

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I'm new here and have some questions: I just purchased 2 bottles of PCT Black revolution and the finaflex Pure Test. I weigh about 185 at 5'11' and want to get leaner and get some of my muscle back ( I've been off for awhile due to tendinitus in elbows and knees). I was thinking of the 1-andro but perhaps the epi-v is more desirable. I'm 46 and slim but with some love handles. Which is the best product for me and how should I cycle it? Should I use the PCT on and off cycle? How do I best use the Pure Test product in the mix?

Thanks for your time,
I personally like the FINAFLEX EPI-V because I am heavier by nature and an easy gainer, always looking for a little extra help to get leaner! It does not matter which FINAFLEX pro-hormone product you decide on 1-ANDRO or EPI-V, you would cycle them the same, I recommend: 2 capsules (twice daily.. so 4/day total) for 28-42 days or you can always pyramid it for 6wks like this, this is a popular way of doing it:
wk# - caps x days = total caps/wk
wk1 - (2)caps x (7)days = (14)caps
wk2 - (3)caps x (7)days = (21)caps
wk3 - (4)caps x (7)days = (28)caps
wk4 - (4)caps x (7)days = (28)caps
wk5 - (3)caps x (7)days = (21)caps
wk6 - (2)caps x (7)days = (14)caps

As far as PURE TEST is concerned, I would always run that during a pro-hormone cycle and during your post-cycle-therapy (PCT) at 6 caps a day. It is your choice to split up the dose schedule as in 3 caps twice a day or 2 caps three times a day. I personally like taking 2 caps every 8hrs to keep a constant supply in my system, I personally always try to split up everything I take from vitamins to pro-hormones, everything.

As far as the PCT REVOLUTIONS is concerned, I would take that during and after your pro-hormone cycle as well. If taken with the PURE TEST, 2 capsules a day is sufficient, 3 or 4 if you really want to be sure, but personally, if you really want to be sure, look into a good Organ Shield I know NOW brand makes a good one (rather inexpensive) and if you add that to your during/after cycle you are plenty safe!

Some food for thought... Taking the PCT REVOLUTION & PURE TEST during your pro-hormone cycle will maximize your gains and minimize/eliminate any possible risks associated with the use of any pro-hormone. In addition, taking it after your cycle, hence the name PCT (post-cycle-therapy) it feeds your body the necessary enzymes to bring your organs back to normal levels/function, eliminates any excess estrogen (bad) and Maximizes/Increases Testosterone (good), which is better for your body's over-all health and essential for maintaining your hard earned gains!

Leichenwagen

Awards
Thanks for your response. Now you wouldn't happen to know the name of that organ shield. I looked at the products by the nOW Brand and couldn't find it. Or any suggestion for other similar products? In fact, that's what I thought the PCT product was; an organ shield/ test booster. So what kind of ingredients are we looking for?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your response. Now you wouldn't happen to know the name of that organ shield. I looked at the products by the nOW Brand and couldn't find it. Or any suggestion for other similar products? In fact, that's what I thought the PCT product was; an organ shield/ test booster. So what kind of ingredients are we looking for?
PCT REVOLUTION BLACK is and Organ shield, Estrogen blocker, & Testosterone Booster all in one, definitely your best bet! I was only recommending the organ shield by NOW because it is the cheaper way to go, but at the same time you are missing out on the Estrogen blocker and the Testosterone booster, so you get what you pay for by getting and using the PCT REVOLUTIONS BLACK, that is for sure!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that first time PH user could make good gains with just one bottle of 1-Andro or should I buy 2? I'm not gonna use it yet but I thought that I might order it from Nutra and stock it up and try it maybe next year.. I think it will be still effective then if I keep it at dry, cool and dark place..?

And how suppressive 1-Andro is? Could I make it through the PCT with just OTC products or is a SERM needed? I'm pretty sure that I could find some tamoxifen though..

JT4EverFit

Awards
Hey scottydoc- 2 things one I was able to find some to work myshift and made it to the arnold and mentioned u and said I was from anabolic minds and they had no idea what I was talking about u. 2nd I was wondering do I need a serm for finaflex hardcore ill be done with my cycle in 2 week

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey scottydoc- 2 things one I was able to find some to work myshift and made it to the arnold and mentioned u and said I was from anabolic minds and they had no idea what I was talking about u. 2nd I was wondering do I need a serm for finaflex hardcore ill be done with my cycle in 2 week
I'm sorry to hear that about your experience at our booth, who did you speak to? If you spoke to one of our models or our athlete (Huge Bodybuilder) then no, they would not have had any idea what you were talking about, but if you spoke with anyone else at the booth they would have known. Also, are you sure you were asking at our booth, we were right next to LONESTAR nutrition (one of our distributers) and we were sharing the $Money$ booth with them, so they would have had no idea as well!

As far as a serm for FINAFLEX HARDCORE... Absolutely Yes! Man, we stopped making that product in June/July of 2009, how long have you been holding on to that product, LOL!

JT4EverFit

Awards
scottydoc-
its cool man dont worry about the arnold. lol too bad u guys dont make this anymore lol its some goooood ****., strong as bull put on ten pounds in two weeks haha not bad not bad. what do u think would we best for this tamox or torem and what would u do for dosing those? lol and i got it off amazon

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scottydoc-
its cool man dont worry about the arnold. lol too bad u guys dont make this anymore lol its some goooood ****., strong as bull put on ten pounds in two weeks haha not bad not bad. what do u think would we best for this tamox or torem and what would u do for dosing those? lol and i got it off amazon
Well, if you feel the need to go pharmaceutical, then I would use Tamox, but personally I think that the PCT REVOLUTIONS Black is more than enough, this is what it was designed for. But hey, your Body... Your Call!!! Either way, you will be fine!

JT4EverFit

Awards
i bought pct revolutions and pure test. will be that enough?

JT4EverFit

Awards
i think i have the older pct revolutions i dont have the black series

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i have the older pct revolutions i dont have the black series
Did you buy them together as a package deal from NutraPlanet? or did you just buy them separately? Because if you bought them together, you definitely should have gotten the PCT REVOLUTIONS Black! What color is your bottle? The old bottle is White and the new one is obviously... Black.

But, to answer your question, the older PCT REVOLUTION was still a great stand up product, just not as good as our newer one!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cameronhulett

Awards
Hey scotty doc
i have just finished one bottle of the 1 andro- 2. caps a day ;30days- and i gained 10 lbs..i was wonderin if it would be okay to run a second bottle and then start the pct..or should i take two bottles of the pct..that is one during this next cycle and one after

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey scotty doc
i have just finished one bottle of the 1 andro- 2. caps a day ;30days- and i gained 10 lbs..i was wonderin if it would be okay to run a second bottle and then start the pct..or should i take two bottles of the pct..that is one during this next cycle and one after
Every person is different, some have tendencies towards raised estrogen and the side effects associated with that and some do not! Personally, I don't like pissing in the wind and hoping the piss doesn't get on me, I just don't take the chance. Your safest bet is to go ahead and run PCT REVOLUTIONS Black & some PURE TEST (sale on NutraPlanet, buy the PCT Black and get the PURE TEST FREE) both during your next bottle of 1-ANDRO and for 4 consecutive weeks following the end of your cycle. The PURE TEST will accelerate your gains and guarantee you maintain those hard earned gains when taking with your four week post cycle!

waldong

Awards
I personally like the FINAFLEX EPI-V because I am heavier by nature and an easy gainer, always looking for a little extra help to get leaner! It does not matter which FINAFLEX pro-hormone product you decide on 1-ANDRO or EPI-V, you would cycle them the same, I recommend: 2 capsules (twice daily.. so 4/day total) for 28-42 days or you can always pyramid it for 6wks like this, this is a popular way of doing it:
wk# - caps x days = total caps/wk
wk1 - (2)caps x (7)days = (14)caps
wk2 - (3)caps x (7)days = (21)caps
wk3 - (4)caps x (7)days = (28)caps
wk4 - (4)caps x (7)days = (28)caps
wk5 - (3)caps x (7)days = (21)caps
wk6 - (2)caps x (7)days = (14)caps

As far as PURE TEST is concerned, I would always run that during a pro-hormone cycle and during your post-cycle-therapy (PCT) at 6 caps a day. It is your choice to split up the dose schedule as in 3 caps twice a day or 2 caps three times a day. I personally like taking 2 caps every 8hrs to keep a constant supply in my system, I personally always try to split up everything I take from vitamins to pro-hormones, everything.

As far as the PCT REVOLUTIONS is concerned, I would take that during and after your pro-hormone cycle as well. If taken with the PURE TEST, 2 capsules a day is sufficient, 3 or 4 if you really want to be sure, but personally, if you really want to be sure, look into a good Organ Shield I know NOW brand makes a good one (rather inexpensive) and if you add that to your during/after cycle you are plenty safe!

Some food for thought... Taking the PCT REVOLUTION & PURE TEST during your pro-hormone cycle will maximize your gains and minimize/eliminate any possible risks associated with the use of any pro-hormone. In addition, taking it after your cycle, hence the name PCT (post-cycle-therapy) it feeds your body the necessary enzymes to bring your organs back to normal levels/function, eliminates any excess estrogen (bad) and Maximizes/Increases Testosterone (good), which is better for your body's over-all health and essential for maintaining your hard earned gains!
Is it a good idea to taper off PH doses towards the end of a cycle?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it a good idea to taper off PH doses towards the end of a cycle?
It is not necessary, I mean I usually just do a 3-4 caps/day (taking 2 caps in the morning and 1-2 caps in the evening) for 6 weeks. I was just explaining that the pyramid style cycle is and always has been a popular way of cycling.

dryates

dryates

Awards
So for a 6 week cycle at 3-4 caps a day, do you run 2 bottles of andro and 1 of epi-v or another combo?

epf85

epf85

Awards
Is there any chance this product shuts down or affect HPTA?...or lower sex drive??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any chance this product shuts down or affect HPTA?...or lower sex drive??
Good question, I actually had to look HPTA up (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis).

The hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (also HPG axis) is referring to the effects of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and gonads as if these individual endocrine glands were a single entity as a whole. Because these glands often behave in cooperation, physiologists and endocrinologists find it convenient and descriptive to speak of them as a single system. The hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis is a critical part in the development and regulation of a number of the body's systems, such as the reproductive, and immune systems. Fluctuations in the hormones cause changes in the hormones produced by each gland and have various widespread and local effects on the body. This axis controls development, reproduction, and aging in animals. The hypothalamus produces gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). The anterior portion of the pituitary gland produces luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and the gonads produce estrogen and testosterone (word for word from Wikipedia).

OK, 1-ANDRO is a prohormone, therefore, yes it will lower the body's production of its own natural test levels because the regulatory systems of the body recognize that it is getting it from somewhere else, therefore slows or ceases its own natural productions. So yes, it can have an affect on your sex drive. BUT... this is why I always suggest to people to take both the PURE TEST and PCT REVOLUTION Black both while and for four weeks after a cycle of any prohormone. The PURE TEST & PCT REVOLUTION Black with block estrogen, protect vital organs, & raise the natural testosterone in the body, in other words, counteracting any of the possible negative reactions to taking any prohormone, not just ours!

epf85

epf85

Awards
Thank you so much for answering ScottyDoc, so if PURE TEST & PCT BLACK are taken along and after 1-Andro for 4 weeks...no need to worry to lose my sex drive forever?..don't wanna need to by Cialis for the rest of my life LOL... cuz I've read a thread about a guy who just posted it today..stating he had low/no libido and had problems maintaining erection after 1 bottle and a half of Andro-1 he said he took the PCT after..but did not mentionned he did it during and did not mentionned he was taking PURE TEST.. I referred his question to you.. he looked worried..

Thanks again!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so much for answering ScottyDoc, so if PURE TEST & PCT BLACK are taken along and after 1-Andro for 4 weeks...no need to worry to lose my sex drive forever?..don't wanna need to by Cialis for the rest of my life LOL... cuz I've read a thread about a guy who just posted it today..stating he had low/no libido and had problems maintaining erection after 1 bottle and a half of Andro-1 he said he took the PCT after..but did not mentionned he did it during and did not mentionned he was taking PURE TEST.. I referred his question to you.. he looked worried..

Thanks again!
OK, this is one of those Taboo areas in the sense of... There are no guarantees with any drug, which don't be fooled, although legal and OTC (over the counter) prohormones are drugs. Meaning that different people react to different drugs in different ways, there is no way to ever give a 100% guarantee on anything even something as seemingly safe as aspirin. All I can really do is educate people on what is in our products, what possible side effects can happen and how to properly prevent/reverse them. With all that being said, with regards to the general male population, there should be no reason to fear possible side effects if you take the cautionary measured mentioned in my last post. In short, although possible, highly, highly unlikely!

Also, so you don't get the wrong idea when I refer to prohormones as drugs, vitamins, although naturally occurring, are drugs themselves.

"A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function. There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings. In pharmacology, a drug is "a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being. Drugs are usually distinguished from endogenous biochemicals by being introduced from outside the organism" (quoted from Wikipedia).

dryates

dryates

Awards
I am new to this forum although i have lurked here for months now, i have read every post on this site about these products yet i have some questions on dosing. a quick background on me i am 26 years old, 5' 7", 158lbs (just finished a cut). fitness is my hobby and i have been lifting heavy for around 4 years with a strong endurance background such as tri's and road races. i am a hard gainer but that is mostly due to the fact that i eat a very clean average of 3500 cals a day.

This will be my 3rd cycle i have done 550xd and a primordial performace cycle both with proper PCT. had the best gains with 550 reaching 165 lbs at around 6% before i went into triathalon season and lost some through endurance training. I am at roughly 6%bf now and looking to put on lean muscle, i am just not the type of person that can eat 5000 dirty cals and see good muscle gains.

i just got 2bottles of 1 andro, 1 bottle of epi-v, and 2 rev blacks with free tests. i was wondering what would be the best dosage of this stack and am hoping to have roughly a 6 week cycle. (i also have a serm on hand just in case)but i dont plan on needing it. what ever suggestions anybody has are welcome even if it is just to run the 1-andro for 4 weeks and save the epi-v.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am new to this forum although i have lurked here for months now, i have read every post on this site about these products yet i have some questions on dosing. a quick background on me i am 26 years old, 5' 7", 158lbs (just finished a cut). fitness is my hobby and i have been lifting heavy for around 4 years with a strong endurance background such as tri's and road races. i am a hard gainer but that is mostly due to the fact that i eat a very clean average of 3500 cals a day.

This will be my 3rd cycle i have done 550xd and a primordial performace cycle both with proper PCT. had the best gains with 550 reaching 165 lbs at around 6% before i went into triathalon season and lost some through endurance training. I am at roughly 6%bf now and looking to put on lean muscle, i am just not the type of person that can eat 5000 dirty cals and see good muscle gains.

i just got 2bottles of 1 andro, 1 bottle of epi-v, and 2 rev blacks with free tests. i was wondering what would be the best dosage of this stack and am hoping to have roughly a 6 week cycle. (i also have a serm on hand just in case)but i dont plan on needing it. what ever suggestions anybody has are welcome even if it is just to run the 1-andro for 4 weeks and save the epi-v.
Awesome, you are giving me some good material to work with, I like it! OK, I would take the PCT REVOLUTION Black both during and after your cycle to ensure you will not need the SERM, always smart to have that on hand though, good thinking! I would take 1 cap PCT REVOLUTION Black 2 x's a day (morning & night) during your cycle and then 2 caps 2 x's a day (morning & night) for the 4 weeks post cycle. I would take 2 caps 1-ANDRO 2 x's a day (morning & night) for 30 days, then switch over to 2 caps of EPI-V 2 x's a day (morning & night) for an additional 30 days (requires you to purchase 1 more EPI-V). And that my friend is a Kick-A$$ Cycle and hard-gainer or not, you will be very pleased with your results! Also, to enhance the effects of our products, and to keep your natural testosterone levels as absolutely hight as possible (always a good thing) I suggest taking 2 caps of PURE TEST 3 x's a day (Morning, Noon, & Night) both during your cycle and for 4 weeks post cycle!

dryates

dryates

Awards
First off thanks for the quick reply and the great ideas. Correct me if i am wrong but if i do a 6 week cycle at your recommended dosage of 2 caps x2a day i would run out almost exactly at 6 weeks.(that is without purchasing another epi-v) the only problem is i would only have roughly half a bottle of pctblack left and be out of the pure test. what would you recommend me doing for a PCT in this case? another bottle of pct black and test? thanks again for your input i feel like i am almost dialed into how i want to attack this.

dryates

dryates

Awards
Sorry scotty doc but my internet blocked your message, i am deployed and random stuff get blocked through our internet provider here.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off thanks for the quick reply and the great ideas. Correct me if i am wrong but if i do a 6 week cycle at your recommended dosage of 2 caps x2a day i would run out almost exactly at 6 weeks.(that is without purchasing another epi-v) the only problem is i would only have roughly half a bottle of pctblack left and be out of the pure test. what would you recommend me doing for a PCT in this case? another bottle of pct black and test? thanks again for your input i feel like i am almost dialed into how i want to attack this.
I understand what you are saying, what I am saying is since 1-ANDRO & EPI-V are totally different products with a different chemical compound that effect the body in a different way, so taking 4 wks (30 days) of each, so a total of 8 wks would be most beneficial to help you (hard gainer) add some good quality mass and remain shreddeded!!!

As far as the PCT REV. Black & PURE TEST I would just make sure you have enough on hand to make it through your cycle & for 4 weeks after your cycle at my recommended dosage as to not need the SERM you have on hand just in case!

dryates

dryates

Awards
thanks for the advice, i cant wait to start will do the final planing on when i am going to start tomm. then its killin time.

One last question, If i start soon i will be on cycle when i return from this deployment my concern will then be libido as my wife knows how much i have missed her and will notice if i am not game. should i expect to need added support at that time and if so what do you recomend? i am kinda assuming the pure test and pct black will keep it going tho.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the advice, i cant wait to start will do the final planing on when i am going to start tomm. then its killin time.

One last question, If i start soon i will be on cycle when i return from this deployment my concern will then be libido as my wife knows how much i have missed her and will notice if i am not game. should i expect to need added support at that time and if so what do you recomend? i am kinda assuming the pure test and pct black will keep it going tho.
It should keep you going, but, if it isn't, then just hit the SERM you said you had on hand & order some Cialis online, but as I said, it really should not be an issue!

dryates

dryates

Awards
i have decided to start in a few days. Now just for discussion sake i have herd of people dosing 1 andro up to 6 caps a day and reporting good things. I am not going to attempt this by any means and am sure 4 will be more the enough but what added benefits could these guys be seeing that would not be achieved by 4 caps? Given this is a rather mild on the body compared to some PH's would that be over taxing the body?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have decided to start in a few days. Now just for discussion sake i have herd of people dosing 1 andro up to 6 caps a day and reporting good things. I am not going to attempt this by any means and am sure 4 will be more the enough but what added benefits could these guys be seeing that would not be achieved by 4 caps? Given this is a rather mild on the body compared to some PH's would that be over taxing the body?
I mean it would have added benefit and no I don't think taking 6 caps a day would be all that crazy, now that would be the absolute limit as far as I am concerned and I would definitely never take that much unless I was taking both PCT REV. Black & PURE TEST both with and after and I would most certainly have a SERM handy and some Cialis, because at that dose it would more than likely shut the old "sex-drive" down and my Wifey ain't having that, LOL! Also, I would really never recommend that high a dose to anyone because someone who is very familiar with PH's know exactly what the make-up of 1-ANDRO is inside and out and take 6 caps in order to get a specific amount of a certain type of PH compound, meaning he already knows what he is doing, benefits vs. risks, etc. and there would be no need to advise him.

Me personally, as I have said in almost every post about PH's at least once somewhere in a conversation is that I always air to the side of caution. Also, I am 36yrs old and in pretty good shape, not looking to really get any bigger, sure I want my legs bigger, and certain body parts to be more proportional, etc. etc still molding the clay by all means, but shear size and mass is not my goal, so another reason why I really don't want to push the limits and see how much I can take and get away with and how HUGE I can possibly get, etc.

So if you want my advise, probably do, you did ask, LOL... I would just take 4 caps of 1-ANDRO a day (2 in morning & 2 in evening) combine that with 6 caps of PURE TEST (2 in morning, 2 around Noon, & 2 in evening), & finally 4 caps of PCT REVOLUTION Black (2 in morning & 2 in evening) all during the 1-ANDRO cycle and for 4 weeks after. Keep the SERM handy & maybe a few Cialis here and there in case your libido starts to diminish towards the end of the cycle, because you don't want to end your cycle early if you don't have to and the sex-drive always comes back quickly if you are taking the PURE TEST & the PCT REV. Black, not to mention that if it tanked enough you would take the SERM with all that and there is no way it wouldn't come back with 7 days or less then, so no worries in the world there my friend! As far as gains and stuff, your gains will be enhanced by the fact that you will be taking the PCT to block estrogen and raise natural testosterone levels & taking PURE TEST to raise them even higher, also besides enhancing your gains, you are more likely to retain those hard earned gains by taking both the PURE TEST & the PCT for four weeks following your cycle as well, so it is a win...win...win as far as the perfect cycle goes!

epf85

epf85

Awards
Hi ScottyDoc!

So after reading the threads above...As a beginner I'll be doing 2 caps of 1-A ( 1 morning, 1 evening) while running PCT BLACK ( 4 pills a day) and PURE TEST ( 6 pills a day)..do I need to have a SERM close?.can I expect a little bit of gains even with only 2 caps of 1-A a day? By the way...people wondering if 1-Andro legal in Canada?...well I got my order from NP..and it got inspected by customs and everything got through..just had to pay customs fees..I also had in my order 2 PCT black and PURE TEST.and N.O ignite..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi ScottyDoc!

So after reading the threads above...As a beginner I'll be doing 2 caps of 1-A ( 1 morning, 1 evening) while running PCT BLACK ( 4 pills a day) and PURE TEST ( 6 pills a day)..do I need to have a SERM close?.can I expect a little bit of gains even with only 2 caps of 1-A a day? By the way...people wondering if 1-Andro legal in Canada?...well I got my order from NP..and it got inspected by customs and everything got through..just had to pay customs fees..I also had in my order 2 PCT black and PURE TEST.and N.O ignite..
Yes, you should definitely expect to see some gains, as far as having a SERM handy, I mean that is up to you, I highly...highly doubt you will need it with the dose & precautions you are taking, but everyone is different and ya never know, so airing to the side of caution, it won't hurt to have one handy and you not need it, but would suck if you didn't have one handy and did need it... so airing to the side of caution, why not!

dryates

dryates

Awards
Scotty doc, i have started my cycle as of this morning and am stoked to see how this goes. I am taking 4 caps of 1-andro a day 2pct's and 6 Test. I was wondering cause i have the ability to take them anytime in the day if it would benefit me to time them out all day like you have advised on other products or if 2 2x a day would be the same. i wake up at 4am every morning and workout at 2pm or 4pm(just depends on the workload of my day). I am normally in bed at 8pm. Any recommendations i am willing to try.

thanks again for all your help

epf85

epf85

Awards
Thanks for the reply ScottyDoc, Dryates let us know (if you don't mind) how your cycle goes..and if you experience any sides..I'd appreciate it!..Thanks!

dryates

dryates

Awards
No problem i will deff keep everybody here updated.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scotty doc, i have started my cycle as of this morning and am stoked to see how this goes. I am taking 4 caps of 1-andro a day 2pct's and 6 Test. I was wondering cause i have the ability to take them anytime in the day if it would benefit me to time them out all day like you have advised on other products or if 2 2x a day would be the same. i wake up at 4am every morning and workout at 2pm or 4pm(just depends on the workload of my day). I am normally in bed at 8pm. Any recommendations i am willing to try.

thanks again for all your help
Yes, I would space it out taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening, there are absolutely no stims in 1-ANDRO or the PURE TEST, so I see no harm in it what-so-ever!