Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

dryates

dryates

Awards
i was wondering if there would be any benefit in at 4am then another around 7 am. then the second 2 at 4pm and 7pm. If there wouldnt be any diff i will stay with 2x2.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering if there would be any benefit in at 4am then another around 7 am. then the second 2 at 4pm and 7pm. If there wouldnt be any diff i will stay with 2x2.
Oh, I see what you are saying, you are talking about taking all 4 caps spaced out separately, I can only assume that, that would be the most ideal perfect world way to take it, similar to eating 5-6 small meals a day instead of the stereotypical 3 large meals a day! Just like the meals, it keeps a low, but constant dose in your system, definitely guarantees less possible waste, just like eating the small meals per day, more gets used as fuel and less gets stored or excreted!

So in short, YES, that would definitely be the most IDEAL way to take this product!!!

dryates

dryates

Awards
Thanks scotty doc, I am gunna do that and take each dose 3-4 hours apart.

dryates

dryates

Awards
Just a quick update on the start of 1 Andro, so far i am getting the familiar feelings i had while on 550 with the joints and pumps starting to work really hard. intensity in the gym is slowly going up. no real diff in lifts although they are up slightly. and I am still looking about the same. So all in all not a bad start as far as i am concerned.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update on the start of 1 Andro, so far i am getting the familiar feelings i had while on 550 with the joints and pumps starting to work really hard. intensity in the gym is slowly going up. no real diff in lifts although they are up slightly. and I am still looking about the same. So all in all not a bad start as far as i am concerned.
How long have you been on our product thus far? Personally, it usually takes about 14+ days for me to really know/feel that I am on a product of this nature! But once you start feeling it, you realize quickly that it really is working!

dryates

dryates

Awards
Today is day 8, i can tell it is building in my system for the past 3 days or so but at least with 550 this was just the beginning. :yup:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 8, i can tell it is building in my system for the past 3 days or so but at least with 550 this was just the beginning. :yup:
OK, so according to your last post, today must be day 22 for you, still going strong? Updates, updates!!!

dryates

dryates

Awards
everything is coming along nicely, not the same as 550 but still very good pumps and strength is up a bit more. I was doing 100's for chest press 2-3 times with good form and am now cranking out 6 or so. Plus weight is up from around 156-7 to 164. A few weak sides i have noticed was back pumps are starting to kick in but they arent even bad enough to mess with tauren yet. Plus i have gotten 3 small pimples which is odd cause i dont really get any acne anymore but they were on my shoulders and are already gone.

So far sex drive is actually up which is very nice as i will be heading home in 12 days!!! So now i really cant wait.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything is coming along nicely, not the same as 550 but still very good pumps and strength is up a bit more. I was doing 100's for chest press 2-3 times with good form and am now cranking out 6 or so. Plus weight is up from around 156-7 to 164. A few weak sides i have noticed was back pumps are starting to kick in but they arent even bad enough to mess with tauren yet. Plus i have gotten 3 small pimples which is odd cause i dont really get any acne anymore but they were on my shoulders and are already gone.

So far sex drive is actually up which is very nice as i will be heading home in 12 days!!! So now i really cant wait.
That is awesome bro, glad to see you are getting good results and like the product! Yeah, I agree, unfortunately due to all the bans on different ingredients etc. It really is impossible to find a product that works as well as the 550, 1-ANDRO is close, but nothing legal, unless a new break-through comes about, is going to be as good as the 550 from any of the prohormone manufacturers, not just us! :frustrate

dryates

dryates

Awards
Hey Scottydoc,
i had another quick question about this cycle. I am almost done with the Andro and seen as how Epi-v is another compound i was wondering if i will go through the first 2 weeks or so without feeling much, as is typical with PH's.Or if it will play off of the Andro and kick in right away.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scottydoc,
i had another quick question about this cycle. I am almost done with the Andro and seen as how Epi-v is another compound i was wondering if i will go through the first 2 weeks or so without feeling much, as is typical with PH's.Or if it will play off of the Andro and kick in right away.
Not sure if you read my entire log or followed it, but when I did my pre-contest 12 week prep, I took 6 wks of 1-ANDRO and straight into 6wks of EPI-V. I personally didn't see any drop or changes until about 7-10 days of the EPI-V, but the changes were accelerated fat-loss and my lean muscle gains remained constant, even at the end during those last two weeks, when I was carb cycling and the LBS were just flying off, I still maintained 1LB of lean muscle gain while dropping 36Lbs of fat during the entire 12 weeks and I was shreddeded, 5.3% BF!!!

So my answer is go for it, do a cycle of EPI-V right now, jump right in after your done with your 1-ANDRO cycle, you won't lose muscle at all, probably won't gain any, but strength will remain the same if not increase, I saw an increase with it until those last two crazy weeks of course, but it will help you shred down for sure, perfect pre-contest or pre-summer prohormone!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Scotty,

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of our questions! Of course, I have a few of my own.
I am thinking of stacking 1-ANDRO and EPI-V over 40 days taking 3 capsules of each per day. I plan on taking EPI-V in the morning and 1-ANDRO in the late afternoon. This is based on your earlier recommendation and warning about how EPI-V may effect my sleeping habits.
I also plan on taking Syntha-6 during this time period as well.
Finally, I would also like to take 1 or 2 scoops of Jack3d to give me a little more focus and motivation during my workout.
What do you think?
I say go for it, sounds like a plan to me, I don't see anything wrong with your thinking at all! I would make sure I was taking some PCT REVOLUTION Black along with that dose of ProHormones (better safe than sorry). Also, being biased to our products I would recommend FINAFLEX's N.O. IGNITE over JackD, but to each his own Brotha! Would love to see a good log or at least before and after picts with some results, which I would expect to be FANTASTIC!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it that the PCT REVOLUTION should be taken post cycle/stack? Would there be any benefit to start taking it (let's say) a week before the cycle ends?
Again, thanks for your assistance.
I recommend it should be taken both with, then at a higher dose after your cycle. If your plan is to only use it as your PCT (which is perfectly fine and what it was specifically designed for) then yes, starting a few days to a week before the end of your cycle is recommended!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Scotty

I started taking this, but started experiencing burning when I urinate, so I got nervous and stopped.
Is it because I'm not drinking enough water?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Scotty

I started taking this, but started experiencing burning when I urinate, so I got nervous and stopped.
Is it because I'm not drinking enough water?
John,

I don't really know what to tell you. I have never heard of that side effect from any prohormone, much less from ours! Are you currently on any other supplements, or any prescription medications? How much water are you drinking daily? It is always highly recommended to increase your water intake while taking a prohormone!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
John,

I don't really know what to tell you. I have never heard of that side effect from any prohormone, much less from ours! Are you currently on any other supplements, or any prescription medications? How much water are you drinking daily? It is always highly recommended to increase your water intake while taking a prohormone!
Actually, 1-test, 1-AD, and 1-DHEA (your product) all irritate mucous membranes and cause a burning sensation in your urethra when you pee (if you don't dilute the expelled metabolites with sufficient water). That is actually the easiest way to spot 1-test or one of its precursors. Just put the powder under your tongue and it should burn.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
John,

Actually, 1-test, 1-AD, and 1-DHEA (your product) all irritate mucous membranes and cause a burning sensation in your urethra when you pee (if you don't dilute the expelled metabolites with sufficient water). That is actually the easiest way to spot 1-test or one of its precursors. Just put the powder under your tongue and it should burn.

Though only 1-test (DHB) actually causes burning, the tongue test works with its precursors because of the sublingual enzymes that rapidly convert a share of them to the target hormone.

thebuc01

Awards
Ok i just bought 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro and 1 bottle of Finaflex Epi-v, im currently 290.5lbs I've been in a mass phase since October and now i wanna start shredding up. I have a good eat plan and i workout every night for 1-2 hours lifting hevey and low reps with 30min of cardio around 11pm due to my work schedule. Now I'm giong to switch up my routine and due an 1 hour of cardio and lift with high reps.

what is your idea on how i should run these 2 products if needed i will buy more

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i just bought 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro and 1 bottle of Finaflex Epi-v, im currently 290.5lbs I've been in a mass phase since October and now i wanna start shredding up. I have a good eat plan and i workout every night for 1-2 hours lifting hevey and low reps with 30min of cardio around 11pm due to my work schedule. Now I'm giong to switch up my routine and due an 1 hour of cardio and lift with high reps.

what is your idea on how i should run these 2 products if needed i will buy more
I would take 1 cap of each twice per day, so one of each in the morning and one of each in the evening.

thebuc01

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply, i'm looking to get down to 260lbs

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply, i'm looking to get down to 260lbs
In the future if you buy more, I would only buy more EPI-V, it will work better for what you are trying to achieve, I dropped 37 Lbs of fat without sacrificing any muscle using EPI-V, you probably won't put on any muscle in the process, but you will get stronger & it will keep you from sacrificing muscle in the weight-loss process, which is very hard to do! Good Luck my Friend! And I am pretty-much online here to answer any questions within 24hrs Mon-Fri, so if you have any more questions, feel free... ask away!

amusername

Awards
Good info. I have 1-andro and PCT on the way, it was suggested by a friend. But, I was warned about nip puffiness if quiting quickly. Is there a recommened "cycle" if this is the case? I will be trying 1 bottle out along with PCT revolution. Can you suggest a dosage for these first two bottles? PCT during and after, or just after? Anyway, sounds like a good product, can't wait to get started.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info. I have 1-andro and PCT on the way, it was suggested by a friend. But, I was warned about nip puffiness if quiting quickly. Is there a recommened "cycle" if this is the case? I will be trying 1 bottle out along with PCT revolution. Can you suggest a dosage for these first two bottles? PCT during and after, or just after? Anyway, sounds like a good product, can't wait to get started.
For maximum protection I always recommend taking 2 caps of PCT REVOLUTION Black during your cycle and 4 after your cycle, unless you are taking PURE TEST along with the PCT Black after your cycle, then you can keep it at 2 caps of PCT Black after your cycle as well!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nj2alaska

Awards
Hey Doc, I've been reading alot of your posts. Thanks alot for all the info!

Ok... i just ordered 1andro and also EPI-V. 2 bottles of revolution black are also on its way. Im 25, I am currently around 160-164lb 5'7''. not very big... i look fit and you can tell i go to the gym and what not but i wanna get bigger... i would like to get to 175-180lb. I dont think i have much fat on me right now but i still have a some. (probably around like 9-10% bf) I would like to do a 6 week cycle of both 1andro and EPI-V. I can also order 1 more bottle of each if it would be better for me and give bigger results.

What do you think? i will def value ur input... as im a beginner in regards to all this stuff.

I also got a liver support coming to help out a little.

Should i take a test booster?

If you wanna know anything else, let me know! ...

Thanks man!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Doc, I've been reading alot of your posts. Thanks alot for all the info!

Ok... i just ordered 1andro and also EPI-V. 2 bottles of revolution black are also on its way. Im 25, I am currently around 160-164lb 5'7''. not very big... i look fit and you can tell i go to the gym and what not but i wanna get bigger... i would like to get to 175-180lb. I dont think i have much fat on me right now but i still have a some. (probably around like 9-10% bf) I would like to do a 6 week cycle of both 1andro and EPI-V. I can also order 1 more bottle of each if it would be better for me and give bigger results.

What do you think? i will def value ur input... as im a beginner in regards to all this stuff.

I also got a liver support coming to help out a little.

Should i take a test booster?

If you wanna know anything else, let me know! ...

Thanks man!
Being that you are already fairly lean, it really depends on what is most important to you, do you want to get bigger and just stay at the same body fat, or get bigger and drop some body fat? See if you take just 1-ANDRO you will get bigger, but retain some water. If you take both 1-ANDRO & EPI-V you will only get bigger and retain no water. But how much bigger or leaner you get depends on the ratio you take of the products, understand?

For example, I believe you only want to get bigger and stay at the same body fat, therefore I would take (3) 1-ANDRO per day and (1) EPI-V per day for approx. 6 weeks, that should put about 10Lbs on you (should) depends on your diet and how much protein you are taking in, oh and you can add fat to your body if you go crazy with a high fat & carb diet, so all my estimates are considering you are eating a fairly healthy diet (high protein, moderate carb, & moderate fat intake) The (1) EPI-V per day will keep you from adding any unnecessary water. If you take (2) 1-ANDRO & (2) EPI-V, you will probably lean up by 1-2% bodyfat, but won't gain as much muscle. So it's all up to you Bro, if I were you I'd do the first option!

Our 1-ANDRO is not known to shut people down, but it is a prohormone, so it is possible, the EPI-V on the other hand, it is known for shut-down, therefore, I would take a PURE TEST (test booster) during your cycle and always, always take a PCT after any prohormone cycle, and of course I recommend PCT REVOLUTION Black, which if you are taking the PURE TEST (6 caps/day) throughout your entire cycle, you will only need 2 caps/day of the PCT Black after your cycle!

Let me know how this sounds to you and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just coming to post this. :) I can't wait to see what I get out of it. Hmmm DAA during the run you say? Would you all have a problem with me adding some DAA to the run to help keep the boys bouncing?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just coming to post this. :) I can't wait to see what I get out of it. Hmmm DAA during the run you say? Would you all have a problem with me adding some DAA to the run to help keep the boys bouncing?
Check your PM!

nj2alaska

Awards
Being that you are already fairly lean, it really depends on what is most important to you, do you want to get bigger and just stay at the same body fat, or get bigger and drop some body fat? See if you take just 1-ANDRO you will get bigger, but retain some water. If you take both 1-ANDRO & EPI-V you will only get bigger and retain no water. But how much bigger or leaner you get depends on the ratio you take of the products, understand?

For example, I believe you only want to get bigger and stay at the same body fat, therefore I would take (3) 1-ANDRO per day and (1) EPI-V per day for approx. 6 weeks, that should put about 10Lbs on you (should) depends on your diet and how much protein you are taking in, oh and you can add fat to your body if you go crazy with a high fat & carb diet, so all my estimates are considering you are eating a fairly healthy diet (high protein, moderate carb, & moderate fat intake) The (1) EPI-V per day will keep you from adding any unnecessary water. If you take (2) 1-ANDRO & (2) EPI-V, you will probably lean up by 1-2% bodyfat, but won't gain as much muscle. So it's all up to you Bro, if I were you I'd do the first option!

Our 1-ANDRO is not known to shut people down, but it is a prohormone, so it is possible, the EPI-V on the other hand, it is known for shut-down, therefore, I would take a PURE TEST (test booster) during your cycle and always, always take a PCT after any prohormone cycle, and of course I recommend PCT REVOLUTION Black, which if you are taking the PURE TEST (6 caps/day) throughout your entire cycle, you will only need 2 caps/day of the PCT Black after your cycle!

Let me know how this sounds to you and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Hey man, Thanks alot for the quick reply!
im gonna do the 3 andro and 1 epi-v a day. As for Revolution, How many should i take a day and when should i take them. Also i have a D-asparic acid, should i take the recommended daily dose (3g) while on the cycle or after? Thanks alot! Im excited to get this started however i wanna have a clear understanding of everything before i start. Lets just say i like being cautious and dont wanna get gyno or anything like that :/ lol

ChiChiStrong

ChiChiStrong

Awards
Hey Doc,

I am kinda new to this site, first time posting, but I've read every single post on this thread and some others regarding 1-andro. And I have my own set of questions. I am 5'9" 169 lbs @ 12.5% bf. I want to lower my bodyfat, but I want to put on some weight. Can I run 1-andro for 8 weeks at 2 caps 2x's ED in combination with 1 cap epi-v 2x's ED for 6 weeks? Would this be very supressive for HPTA? I am planning on getting a SERM just in case and maybe run formastane while on cycle.
My cycle should look like this
*1st week.........1 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + 1 cps Epi-V ED
*2nd-3rd week...1 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + 1 cps Epi-V 2x's ED (adding PureTest@3g ED on 3rd week)
*4th-6th week...2 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + 1 cps Epi-V 2x's ED (Plus PureTest@3g ED)
*7th-8th week...2 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + Pure Test @ 3g ED

rdonoso

Awards
hi Doc,

Sorry for my writing because the english is a second language for me. I am 170 lbs @ 5' 8''my plan is 4 weeks of 1-andro 4 caps per day and inmediately after during 2 weeks 4 caps of epi V per day to complete 6 weeks of cycle, along with pct revolution and pure test. My goal is get bigger but at the end i don t want to acumulate much fat. Please yor coments about my plan, thanks for that.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, Thanks alot for the quick reply!
im gonna do the 3 andro and 1 epi-v a day. As for Revolution, How many should i take a day and when should i take them. Also i have a D-asparic acid, should i take the recommended daily dose (3g) while on the cycle or after? Thanks alot! Im excited to get this started however i wanna have a clear understanding of everything before i start. Lets just say i like being cautious and dont wanna get gyno or anything like that :/ lol
OK, since you are wanting to be extra-cautious, which is what I always advise, then I would take 2 PCT REVOLUTION Black caps per day throughout your cycle and after. Yes, I would always run the DAA at 3g/day, whether you take it during, after, or both is up to you. It can only help you and your goals if you take it both during and after, also keeping your natural testosterone high will guarantee you keep your labido high, as 1-ANDRO is not known for shutting down labido, but with any prohormone, different people react to them differently.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Doc,

I am kinda new to this site, first time posting, but I've read every single post on this thread and some others regarding 1-andro. And I have my own set of questions. I am 5'9" 169 lbs @ 12.5% bf. I want to lower my bodyfat, but I want to put on some weight. Can I run 1-andro for 8 weeks at 2 caps 2x's ED in combination with 1 cap epi-v 2x's ED for 6 weeks? Would this be very supressive for HPTA? I am planning on getting a SERM just in case and maybe run formastane while on cycle.
My cycle should look like this
*2nd-3rd week...1 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + 1 cps Epi-V 2x's ED (adding PureTest@3g ED on 3rd week)
*4th-6th week...2 cps of 1-Andro 2x's ED + 1 cps Epi-V 2x's ED (Plus PureTest@3g ED)
That looks good to me, I'm not quite sure I understand your question about HPTA?

To my knowledge, we as athletes, are most concerned with the "P & T" part of the HPTA - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . "P" being the pituitary and "T" being the Testes. To review, our hormonal responses are based mainly on negative feedback. For example, supragenetic levels of testosterone or any anabolic hormone/prohormone will signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH - leutenizing hormone - and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting GRH - gonadotropin-releasing hormone. So, during an anabolic hormone or prohormone cycle, we experience low, natural Testos levels, a reduction in testuclar mass, low LH, and low GRH. The goal of PCT (post cycle therapy) is to get the HPTA - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - back to normal as quickly as possible.

Now it sounds to me like you have most of this covered by taking PURE TEST during your cycle and running formastane during your cycle. I'm sure you just mis-worded what you were trying to ask as in the PURE TEST & the Formastane be suppressive enough for HPTA vs. the way it read that the way you are stacking EPI-V & 1-ANDRO being suppressive for HPTA, right?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi Doc,

Sorry for my writing because the english is a second language for me. I am 170 lbs @ 5' 8''my plan is 4 weeks of 1-andro 4 caps per day and inmediately after during 2 weeks 4 caps of epi V per day to complete 6 weeks of cycle, along with pct revolution and pure test. My goal is get bigger but at the end i don t want to acumulate much fat. Please yor coments about my plan, thanks for that.
What is your approximate body fat and what are your goals? I know you said you wanted to gain weight, but how much muscle weight are you hoping to gain and how much fat are you hoping to lose? I just want to help you stay realistic of what can be accomplished in 6 weeks, and what you are willing to do in order to accomplish these goals (ie. DIET)

rdonoso

Awards
thanks for your help, I am 15-17% bf, and i would like to gain at least 10 lbs more and get 10-12%bf. The last 2 months i ve taken fat burners with a low carb &fat diet then my weigth was from 180lbs 2 months ago to 170 lbs actually. I pretend to eat a lot of protein a carbs in the first 4 week of cycle and the last two weeks of the cycle down the carbs to not acumulate fat. Then, at the end of the 6 weeks of cycle i would like to be 180lbs and 10% bf, is it possible?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for your help, I am 15-17% bf, and i would like to gain at least 10 lbs more and get 10-12%bf. The last 2 months i ve taken fat burners with a low carb &fat diet then my weigth was from 180lbs 2 months ago to 170 lbs actually. I pretend to eat a lot of protein a carbs in the first 4 week of cycle and the last two weeks of the cycle down the carbs to not acumulate fat. Then, at the end of the 6 weeks of cycle i would like to be 180lbs and 10% bf, is it possible?
I don't believe that will be possible unless you really zone in on your diet and perfect it, you will need to eat a ton of protein all throughout your cycle and keep your fat & carbs moderately low and only the healthy fats EFA (essential fatty acids) and your carbs to very clean carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, stuff like that. Then really limit your carbs on those last two weeks when you are taking the EPI-V. Even then you might not get exactly what you want via the scale, but you will be happy with your muscular gains and your fat loss, that much I can promise!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are 15-17% I would either do another cut right now by eating just a little under maintenance and let a little muscle grow while you clean up your physique. Otherwise if you want to be 10 lbs bigger then just eat a maintenance diet and you will build some muscle and lose some fat, or build muscle and not gain any fat making you leaner. Either way you will be able to gain some mass but you need to figure out which goal is more important and eat that way. I would either eat just under maintenance if the goal is to look great at the end. If the goal is to just look a little better and be bigger then eat maintenance calories. If you don't know what maintenence is for you then just muliply your body weight by 13-14 and use that number.

However for you to be 10 lbs heavier and that much leaner is an unrealistic goal in my opinion. You want to put on 10 lbs you are gonna have to eat to gain. YOu are not going to get leaner trying to gain that aggressively without taking something harsh like an SD or something. I would just work at leaning up and expect about 5-10 lbs of lean muscle not scale weight. In otherwords if you drop 5 lbs of fat, and gain 10 lbs of muscle you will only gain 5 lbs on the scale but you will have put on 10 lbs of muscle.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are 15-17% I would either do another cut right now by eating just a little under maintenance and let a little muscle grow while you clean up your physique. Otherwise if you want to be 10 lbs bigger then just eat a maintenance diet and you will build some muscle and lose some fat, or build muscle and not gain any fat making you leaner. Either way you will be able to gain some mass but you need to figure out which goal is more important and eat that way. I would either eat just under maintenance if the goal is to look great at the end. If the goal is to just look a little better and be bigger then eat maintenance calories. If you don't know what maintenence is for you then just muliply your body weight by 13-14 and use that number.

However for you to be 10 lbs heavier and that much leaner is an unrealistic goal in my opinion. You want to put on 10 lbs you are gonna have to eat to gain. YOu are not going to get leaner trying to gain that aggressively without taking something harsh like an SD or something. I would just work at leaning up and expect about 5-10 lbs of lean muscle not scale weight. In otherwords if you drop 5 lbs of fat, and gain 10 lbs of muscle you will only gain 5 lbs on the scale but you will have put on 10 lbs of muscle.
Very well said my friend! The worse thing you can do is go by the scale to determine how you want to look, that is why whenever I do a re-composition of my body I always use my BF (body fat) percentage and my LBM (lean body mass) to make changes to my diet and determine if what I am doing is working, not work, successful/non-successful, etc. The scale can be very misleading, because what if you drop 10Lbs of fat and gain 10Lbs of muscle, that is a huge accomplishment, but on the scale is shows absolutely nothing!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so I did a little math for you so you can see what I am talking about when I say how deceiving the scale can be:

Starting point:
- 170 Lbs body weight @ 17% body fat = 141 Lbs lean body mass with 29 Lbs fat
- 170 Lbs body weight @ 15% body fat = 144 Lbs lean body mass with 26 Lbs fat

Desired ending point:
- 180 Lbs body weight @ 12% body fat = 158 Lbs lean body mass with 22 Lbs fat
- 180 Lbs body weight @ 10% body fat = 162 Lbs lean body mass with 18 Lbs fat

What I think would be the best case scenario:
- 170 Lbs body weight @ 10% body fat = 153 Lbs lean body mass with 17 Lbs fat

* In all honesty I think that is more realistic, not saying you can't continue to stay lean at this point and add more mass on later cycles and ultimately achieve your goal, I just don't think you can achieve your goal in just one cycle! I mean give it a try, I'm not knocking your goals, hell run a Log, I'll stand by you and help you, dietary advice, however I can assist you, I'm known on this board for doing what others have thought impossible, so I'm all for beating the odds!

rdonoso

Awards
Very well said my friend! The worse thing you can do is go by the scale to determine how you want to look, that is why whenever I do a re-composition of my body I always use my BF (body fat) percentage and my LBM (lean body mass) to make changes to my diet and determine if what I am doing is working, not work, successful/non-successful, etc. The scale can be very misleading, because what if you drop 10Lbs of fat and gain 10Lbs of muscle, that is a huge accomplishment, but on the scale is shows absolutely nothing!

Thanks for yours answer, now i understand that i m not going to be in 180 lbs after the cycle, possible 175 lbs but lower fat and more muscle and that is fine for me. But what do you recomend me, "4 weeks of 1-andro (4 caps per day) and after that 2 weeks of epi-v (4 caps per day)" or "take 3 caps of 1-andro and 1 of epi-v each day during 6 weeks" Whath would be the diference?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for yours answer, now i understand that i m not going to be in 180 lbs after the cycle, possible 175 lbs but lower fat and more muscle and that is fine for me. But what do you recomend me, "4 weeks of 1-andro (4 caps per day) and after that 2 weeks of epi-v (4 caps per day)" or "take 3 caps of 1-andro and 1 of epi-v each day during 6 weeks" Whath would be the diference?
That is actually a very good question, and the answer lies in your diet. Meaning if you are going to just eat maintenance to slightly below maintenance food requirements like MrKleen suggested then you will do better just taking the (3) 1-ANDRO & (1) EPI-V per day. If you were trying to do two separate cycles, first I would suggest another bottle of EPI-V and run it for 4 weeks as well, so 8 weeks total and I would suggest eating for maintenance (not below) for the 1st 4 weeks while on the 1-ANDRO and then slightly below maintenance for the 4 weeks while on EPI-V, that is more of the way I would do it personally, but there is no right or wrong way, just differences of opinion and what works better for one guy might not work as well for another!

Another suggestion for you is just worry about getting lean first, I mean you can still add a few Lbs of lean muscle and drop your fat down to where you desire it, but make that your first goal, then take your time off, let your body rest from doing a cycle for a while following your PCT, all the while eating to maintain your lean muscle gains and fat loss and then on your next go around, make your goal completely muscle building while maintaining your present BF %. It is always much, much easier to do one or the other and not both!

nj2alaska

Awards
Hey Doc, Would this cycle work well for me you think? is it overkill for the revolution or does it seem right or should i take more? Should i take more EPI-V? Should i get a serm? Is that too much DAA? Thanks for the help so far! You put me in the right direction.

week 1
3xAndro1 a day, 2xRevolution a day, 3g of DAA

Week 2

Week 3

Week4
3xAndro1 a day, 1xEPI a day, 4xRevolution a day, 3g of DAA

Week5

3xAndro1 a day, 2xEPI a day, 4xRevoltion a day, 3g of DAA

Day36

3Andro1, 2xEPI, 6xRevolution, 3g of DAA

Day37

3Andro1, 2x EPI, 6xRevolution, 3g of DAA

DAY 38

DAY39

DAY40

PCT FOR 4-6 Weeks
4xRevolution a day for 6 weeks, 3g of DAA Per day for 2 Weeks

Total Revolution 296
Total Andro1 120
Total EPI 31

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Doc, Would this cycle work well for me you think? is it overkill for the revolution or does it seem right or should i take more? Should i take more EPI-V? Should i get a serm? Is that too much DAA? Thanks for the help so far! You put me in the right direction.

Total Revolution 296
Total Andro1 120
Total EPI 31
I would run the whole bottle of EPI-V either throughout your cycle or 2 per day for the last 30 days or even buy an additional bottle and take 2 per day throughout your entire cycle with the money you save on all that PCT (over-kill)! As far as all the PCT REV. Black, save your money on that. You only need to take 2 PCT's per day during your cycle and for 4 weeks at the end of your cycle if you have been taking them all along and with DAA (3 grams/day) the whole way as well. As far as a SERM is concerned, I would always have one on hand just in case, not like you can't sell it later or just hold on to it for emergencies later, always better to have one on hand and not need it, then not have one on hand and need it, I always air to the side of caution "Better safe than sorry" is my motto!

Total PCT REV. Black 140 (3 bottles) maybe up it a little at the end just because you'll have 40 extra this way or save it for next time!
Total 1-ANDRO 120 (2 bottles)
Total EPI-V 120 (2 bottles)
Total PURE TEST 420 (4 bottles) FYI... on sale here at NutraPlanet for $10.75/bottle/120 caps (6 caps = 3 grams) This will leave you with 60 extra caps at the end of it all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with continuing to run the PURE TEST for an additional 10 days after everything else is done, it will only help you retain all your hard muscle gains and fat loss!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, have a SERM on hand but with the DAA and the PCT Revolution you should be good to go. Don't be fooled by the 2 caps a day of PCT Revolution. It has twice the amount of ingredient in ERASE in EACH capsule of PCT Revolution. If you go up to 3 a day without taking something that aromatizes more you may find that your estrogen goes so low your joints will get a little dry. If so add some Cissus or back off to 2 of the PCT Revolutions.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, have a SERM on hand but with the DAA and the PCT Revolution you should be good to go. Don't be fooled by the 2 caps a day of PCT Revolution. It has twice the amount of ingredient in ERASE in EACH capsule of PCT Revolution. If you go up to 3 a day without taking something that aromatizes more you may find that your estrogen goes so low your joints will get a little dry. If so add some Cissus or back off to 2 of the PCT Revolutions.
Agreed and always make sure you are taking in a good amount of your EFA's (essential fatty acids) which are extremely important for joint health, also the addition of Vit. C, MSM, Glucosamine, & Chondroitin are also very helpful in joint health & your overall immune system! (That's the Naturopath-style Doc in me kicking in! LoL)

ChiChiStrong

ChiChiStrong

Awards
That looks good to me, I'm not quite sure I understand your question about HPTA?

To my knowledge, we as athletes, are most concerned with the "P & T" part of the HPTA - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . "P" being the pituitary and "T" being the Testes. To review, our hormonal responses are based mainly on negative feedback. For example, supragenetic levels of testosterone or any anabolic hormone/prohormone will signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH - leutenizing hormone - and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting GRH - gonadotropin-releasing hormone. So, during an anabolic hormone or prohormone cycle, we experience low, natural Testos levels, a reduction in testuclar mass, low LH, and low GRH. The goal of PCT (post cycle therapy) is to get the HPTA - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - back to normal as quickly as possible.

Now it sounds to me like you have most of this covered by taking PURE TEST during your cycle and running formastane during your cycle. I'm sure you just mis-worded what you were trying to ask as in the PURE TEST & the Formastane be suppressive enough for HPTA vs. the way it read that the way you are stacking EPI-V & 1-ANDRO being suppressive for HPTA, right?
Yea, I misworded my question. Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if stacking Epi-V and 1-Andro was supressive. I am gonna take Pure test and forma on cycle to prevent shut down and any possible aromatase increase. Although 1-Andro it apparently does not aromatase I rather be safe than sorry.

Doc, with this cycle that I plan on running, what kind of gains am I expecting. I know that since I am gonna add Epi-V the weight gain is gonna be limited but it is going to work more like a recomp. I am planning on getting the most of this PHs; therefore, I am planning on keeping my carb intake moderate and lower fat intake, of course with lots of protein. My calorie intake should be at maintenance.

Realistically talking, is it possible to see a 5 pound gain with a reduction of 1.5-2% BF?
* I am also planning on using Eviscerate for the entire 8 weeks.

My cycle

nj2alaska

Awards
Agreed and always make sure you are taking in a good amount of your EFA's (essential fatty acids) which are extremely important for joint health, also the addition of Vit. C, MSM, Glucosamine, & Chondroitin are also very helpful in joint health & your overall immune system! (That's the Naturopath-style Doc in me kicking in! LoL)
Thanks alot guys, Ill back off to two pills of Rev a day. For the Healthy joints, i've been taking "Doctor's Best Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM" That seems to help greatly. I also take Ultimate Omega