xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it common to notice no effects at all 10 days in. Lifting heavy, eating 500-1000 over maintenance @3 caps/day
depends person to person.. but yeah your probably gonna be full stride in a about a week ... in a recent study subjects gained mass at this dose so I don't believe you will be disappointed.
remember too that if you started perhaps a little over fat, as the body burns some of that off you might not see a huge jump in scale weight. but lbm will increase and fat mass will most likely decrease (at least initially).

Caretata

Awards
I want to ask how soon after finishing PCT is safe to reduce calories into a cut without the risk of losing the gains? I've finished 4 weeks of PCT after my Andro cycle and was about to start cutting but I'm not sure if I should wait a few weeks more or it's okay to start dieting already? Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to ask how soon after finishing PCT is safe to reduce calories into a cut without the risk of losing the gains? I've finished 4 weeks of PCT after my Andro cycle and was about to start cutting but I'm not sure if I should wait a few weeks more or it's okay to start dieting already? Thanks
Personal preference, really. How you cut is more important than when.

Caretata

Awards
So, the fact that I just finished pct won't contribute to any muscle loss? I'll be cutting at 600-700 deficit with clen/ketotifen/t4, high prot/fat with medium carbs. Pretty Standart stuff

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, the fact that I just finished pct won't contribute to any muscle loss? I'll be cutting at 600-700 deficit with clen/ketotifen/t4, high prot/fat with medium carbs. Pretty Standart stuff
You may lose some. It is a cut. You can always decrease the deficit and start off with more of a recomp. Starting immediately at -6 to -7 with supplemental help doesn't give much room to wiggle if your cut stalls.

That said, you know your nutrition response better than I do.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most guys like to use their thyroid meds while on cycle as it can waste muscle. now the clen and keto are fine though, so you might want to save the t4 for your next run to use during cycle.

Wahoo1

Awards
I'm 19, 180lbs, and have been lifting for 4-5 years. Should I only take 2 caps daily for my first time taking 1-ANDRO along with PURE TEST? And then PCT BLACK after?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Hey Scotty, I know this is an old thread but I'm taking 1-andro currently and have a few questions. I'm taking four caps a day. I'm currently taking 1cap every 6 hours 4:30am, 10:30 am, 4:30pm, 10:30pm....is this ok or should I take it differently? Also I plan. Doing an 8 week continuos cycle, is that ok? Will arom-x be ok for my pct? I was planning on taking arom-x a week before the end of my cycle and continue for another four weeks. Thanks for any reply.

james117

Awards
Hey Scotty, I know this is an old thread but I'm taking 1-andro currently and have a few questions. I'm taking four caps a day. I'm currently taking 1cap every 6 hours 4:30am, 10:30 am, 4:30pm, 10:30pm....is this ok or should I take it differently? Also I plan. Doing an 8 week continuos cycle, is that ok? Will arom-x be ok for my pct? I was planning on taking arom-x a week before the end of my cycle and continue for another four weeks. Thanks for any reply.
I'm Goan be doing something similar to you bro. Have 4 bottles of 1andro with epiandro and bit of dhea for test base. I was thinking about goin 4 bottles in 6 weeks but 8 weeks might be better. Not sure. As for timing the 1 andro peaks in blood after an hour and steadily goes down over 4-6hrs so every 6 hrs dose it. Get one does in 1 hr before workout. I've done a few bottles of this before with reasonable results but never at 4-5 caps daily for 6-8 weeks. What kind of gains would one make with that cycle with 1000cal surplus ? Btw make sure you have a test base like epiandro or bit of 4andro to keep lethargy at bay. That was my first mistake. If you go through with can you post a little log of you gains bro? Keep some daa on cycle and through pct. some will say SERM but I took rev black pct with AI, daa, tribulis, zinc and I was all good. But then again 8 weeks at that dose you may need a SERM. Another option is 3 weeks on 3 weeks PCT 3 weeks on and 3 weeks PCT. that's a total of 6 week cycle and 6 weeks PCT. doing that means you won't need a SERM. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge and experience helps us out bro.

Schwuppes

Awards
I would say 3 caps morning and 2 evening would be better than a single cap spread out 5 times a day.
The higher the dose the more the bioavailability shoots up exponentially.... if that makes sense?

I.e 300mg taken at once would result in 30mg or so reaching your blood stream whereas a single 100mg dose might end up only with 7mg in your blood. (these figures are just an example)

Also what i read on Patrick Arnold's blog is that certain metabolites of 1-DHEA can still be detected after 9 days... so I'm sure waiting 8 hours instead of 4 or 5 hours between doses will make no difference at all.

james117

Awards
Wouldn't it be better to do 3 caps around around post workout and 2 morning? That's a total of 550mg a day for 6 weeks so what would gains be like? 10 pounds ?

moorec614

Awards
What are you recommending for PCT now that Revolution has been discontinued?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revolution Test.

dougie d

Awards
I have two bottles of 1-alpha and two bottles of 1-andro, can I stack these two?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think 1 alfa... (if its real) is far too toxic to stack stuff with. I would use it as a kicker. and then bridge into your 1 andro. or vice versa..
you would probably like it better if you ran 2 bottles of 1 andro and bridge into the 1 alfa at the end for 3 weeks.
you have enough 1 alfa for 2 cycles. most guys will only use it for 3-4 weeks