Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 9 of 29 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Then lets just go with a good first cycle, final and most important question... What is more important to you right now... gaining about 10Lbs and staying the same BF% or adding 3-7Lbs (depending on your metabolism) while dropping about 2-5% body fat? The answer to that question is the answer to which product you will take, personally I would go with adding the 3-7Lbs while dropping 2-5% BF, Summer is coming bro and ripped muscle looks bigger and better than flabby muscle no matter how big it is, just my opinion!
    Good man that's what I was going to say
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Good man that's what I was going to say
    Well from there my normal cycle advice (EPI-V or 1-ANDRO) as usual is 4 caps a day (2 caps in the early morning and 2 more caps in mid-afternoon - at least 8hrs before bed because EPI-V has stimulants in it that may keep you awake if too close to sleep time) for 6 weeks. I also suggest taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during and for 30 days following your cycle. Also, starting 5 days before your cycle ends, I suggest adding 6 caps per night of PURE TEST and run that for 40 consecutive days. That my friend is the absolute most perfect way to take a cycle of either of our products, the PCT Blackduring your cycle will keep your estrogen levels from every rising and keep your liver and kidney enzymes normalized and protect your prostate and cardiovascular system as well, and continue to do so for the 30 days following your cycle. The PURE TEST will guarantee natural testosterone levels not only return to normal but elevate naturally, guaranteeing you maintain those hard earned muscle gains and lbs of fat lost, none of this is worth anything if you don't maintain what you achieve, agreed?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Well from there my normal cycle advice (EPI-V or 1-ANDRO) as usual is 4 caps a day (2 caps in the early morning and 2 more caps in mid-afternoon - at least 8hrs before bed because EPI-V has stimulants in it that may keep you awake if too close to sleep time) for 6 weeks. I also suggest taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during and for 30 days following your cycle. Also, starting 5 days before your cycle ends, I suggest adding 6 caps per night of PURE TEST and run that for 40 consecutive days. That my friend is the absolute most perfect way to take a cycle of either of our products, the PCT Blackduring your cycle will keep your estrogen levels from every rising and keep your liver and kidney enzymes normalized and protect your prostate and cardiovascular system as well, and continue to do so for the 30 days following your cycle. The PURE TEST will guarantee natural testosterone levels not only return to normal but elevate naturally, guaranteeing you maintain those hard earned muscle gains and lbs of fat lost, none of this is worth anything if you don't maintain what you achieve, agreed?
    Indeed good sir, excellent advise as always! I'm pumped to start this up, if I get the funds in time I will run this and log it together with the G8 log a promised should be good times
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed... 1 PCT Cap/day should suffice unless you see signs or symptoms that you need more, but at that conservative of a 1-ANDRO dose, I think 1 cap/day of PCT Black is plenty! One other thing, take your PCT Black cap at night with or after dinner, it is most effective in the evening because at night when at rest is when your body produces testosterone (which it has a natural booster) as well as produces estrogen (which it has a blocker) and as far as the other stuff in it that is more of a support (liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield) the time of day is irrelevant!
    Thank you ScottyDoc, I will start my cycle soon. After done with my first cycle, I will wait some months off then I might look forward to go for a higher dose or even try your new 550 XD but I will be using a SERM if I go that route.

Can I keep taking a protein shake while on cycle? creatine?

When are you guys releasing the new Pre-workout formula? I am looking forward to try it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo

Thank you ScottyDoc, I will start my cycle soon. After done with my first cycle, I will wait some months off then I might look forward to go for a higher dose or even try your new 550 XD but I will be using a SERM if I go that route.

When are you guys releasing the new Pre-workout formula? I am looking forward to try it
    Your fine with protein and creatine while on cycle man, although I will say some prefer to halt creatine until pct but you will be good to go
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post

Our new 550-XD will not require a SERM, just to start our PCT REVOLUTION Black 5 days before your cycle ends at 2 caps/day for the full bottle = 30 consecutive days and you are fine!

You can absolutely continue to take protein shakes and creatine while on a cycle of any of our products or any other prohormone for that matter!

Our new pre-workout (IGNITE-2) will be released around the time of the Arnold Expo (1st weekend of March)
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That depends on two things... time & money! If you are only trying to get like 5%+ leaner by mid-May, then you have plenty of time, and if you don't mind spending a little extra money, then I advise you do a bridge cycle using either 1-ANDRO or 550-XD Black... bridging over to the EPI-V for the last 4-6wks to really shred it down! Also, what is your cycle experience thus far??? With my 12wk cycle I was taking 4-6 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks then shifted directly over to 4-6caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks and my results were nothing short of incredible!
    Yah I can vouch for that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I would go for 6 weeks of EPI-V in his situation...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah you want plenty of protein while on and maybe save creatine for PCT but that is not in stone. You need to run something between cycles though.

The new workout will be on in a month or so. It needs to be out before mid March I believe.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you want plenty of protein while on and maybe save creatine for PCT but that is not in stone. You need to run something between cycles though.

The new workout will be on in a month or so. It needs to be out before mid March I believe.
    Great, I will be trying that pre-workout for sure. Now, one more question... Does 1-ANDRO aggraviates or gives lots of acne? I used to suffer from acne and took accutane awhile back, now I still get some acne but very mild. Should taking the PCT Revolution twice a day during cycle helps with acne related issues?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Great, I will be trying that pre-workout for sure. Now, one more question... Does 1-ANDRO aggraviates or gives lots of acne? I used to suffer from acne and took accutane awhile back, now I still get some acne but very mild. Should taking the PCT Revolution twice a day during cycle helps with acne related issues?
    That's an individual thing, I have never gotten any from anythng I have taken. It is not reputed to do so and I don't remember 1-Test ever causing that problem. You would probably get more from test boosters...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Harold... 1-ANDRO is very mild, it is possible to have increased acne, but even that would be extremely mild and way less likely by taking 1PCT Black/night. Please don't get caught up in the mind-set that by taking 1cap/night is good, then taking 2caps/night must be better, because it is possible to eliminate too much estrogen which can cause problems as well, so just trust us and stick with 1 cap of PCT REV Black/night during and after cycle, only increase dose if you notice yourself getting puffy and hold a lot of excess water/bloat and/or nipple sensitivity, then you can up it to 2caps/night, but unless you notice those symptoms, I believe taking 2caps/night would be over-kill and wasting your money. Good Luck my friend and please feel free to ask any questions you want, if you like you can email me at scottydoc@redefinenutrition.co m
    www.finaflex.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.

ScottyDoc and Dreamweaver,

Thank you guys for all the help, you guys are great! Wish all supplements representatives were as helpful as you guys!! I just ordered my Finaflex 1-ANDRO and PCT Revolution. I still need to get my strength back before using them, I got an allergic reaction on my arm ( itchy rash) couple of weeks ago and got infected so I was on antibiotics for two weeks, that being said, I left the gym for 2 weeks . I just got back to the gym on monday and geez I can't believe how weak I felt, probably lost 50% of my strength, and my muscle sore a lot lol like I never lift weights before lol ... unbelievable!

So I'll be saving those bottles for later. I'll be buying my second PCT Revolution and PURE TEST in about 2-3 weeks, So I won't go on the cycle probably for about 30 days minimum. I'll update you guys as soon as I start the cycle, for now on, I will kill myself at the gym trying to get my strength back as soon as possible, can't wait to run my cycle!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

ScottyDoc and Dreamweaver,

Thank you guys for all the help, you guys are great! Wish all supplements representatives were as helpful as you guys!! I just ordered my Finaflex 1-ANDRO and PCT Revolution. I still need to get my strength back before using them, I got an allergic reaction on my arm ( itchy rash) couple of weeks ago and got infected so I was on antibiotics for two weeks, that being said, I left the gym for 2 weeks . I just got back to the gym on monday and geez I can't believe how weak I felt, probably lost 50% of my strength, and my muscle sore a lot lol like I never lift weights before lol ... unbelievable!

So I'll be saving those bottles for later. I'll be buying my second PCT Revolution and PURE TEST in about 2-3 weeks, So I won't go on the cycle probably for about 30 days minimum. I'll update you guys as soon as I start the cycle, for now on, I will kill myself at the gym trying to get my strength back as soon as possible, can't wait to run my cycle!
    Good, you want to bring your "A" gaime.... you should be the perfect candidate for a product like this. Just get your diet in order and your routine sorted. One thing I have learned about using anabolic products plan on hitting your heaviest weights during PCT. So a planned progression with your lifting is a great idea. Diet about 500 extra cals like Al mentioned earlier should be fine, plenty of protein though as protein synthesis should increase during cycle. Don't eat too sloppy but don't lose too much sleep over a cheat meal here and there, just try to plan it out ahead of time.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good, you want to bring your "A" gaime.... you should be the perfect candidate for a product like this. Just get your diet in order and your routine sorted. One thing I have learned about using anabolic products plan on hitting your heaviest weights during PCT. So a planned progression with your lifting is a great idea. Diet about 500 extra cals like Al mentioned earlier should be fine, plenty of protein though as protein synthesis should increase during cycle. Don't eat too sloppy but don't lose too much sleep over a cheat meal here and there, just try to plan it out ahead of time.
    Agreed... Also just stay consistent with your diet and exercise... I can't say it enough "Consistency, consistency, consistency" that is how it is done! Also, don't fret over the muscle loss too much, "Muscle-Memory" you can get back what has been lost way, way quicker than earning it the first time, Trust me on that!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Agreed... Also just stay consistent with your diet and exercise... I can't say it enough "Consistency, consistency, consistency" that is how it is done! Also, don't fret over the muscle loss too much, "Muscle-Memory" you can get back what has been lost way, way quicker than earning it the first time, Trust me on that!!!
    Yah it doesn't take long to build back up once you've been there....
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  265 lbs.

So besides taking black revolution during 1 andro cycle, is any other cycle support necessary? I will be running 4 pills 1 andro, 2 am/2 pm with 1 black at night. Black and pure test post. Thanks
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudo View Post
    So besides taking black revolution during 1 andro cycle, is any other cycle support necessary? I will be running 4 pills 1 andro, 2 am/2 pm with 1 black at night. Black and pure test post. Thanks
    You could add in some Pure Test, some like to start it early like the last week of the cycle or mid cycle...It is not really necessary but may help.
  19. New Member

ScottyDoc or DW,

Is there much water retention from taking 4 1-andro per day and 1 PCT Revolution at night? I'm into my first week on the cycle and have already gained 7 pounds eating virtually the same thing before I started on the PH.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by consumedwfire View Post
    ScottyDoc or DW,

Is there much water retention from taking 4 1-andro per day and 1 PCT Revolution at night? I'm into my first week on the cycle and have already gained 7 pounds eating virtually the same thing before I started on the PH.
    1-Test was not a watery compound really, it was more the 4ad we used to take with it that caused more water retension. I would say the gains would be more on the dry side. The ideal situarion is to finish all your cycles with EPI-V and get bone dry and hard though...

Oh and the AI in the PCT black will keep you pretty dry as well so no worries...
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Hello,
    I'm a newbie here and first I just wanted to say these posts have been much help, thanks everyone. I was thinking about trying the 1-Andro for 30 days @ 4caps/day along with the PCT Black 1cap/day for 60 days and add the pure test @ the end of the cycle for 40 days, like some older posts suggest. My question is in regards to have a S.E.R.M. Even though a S.E.R.M might not be necessary since I'll be using PCT Black, I wanted to know what signs and/or red flags I should be looking out for that would let me know to start taking the S.E.R.M.?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by consumedwfire View Post
    ScottyDoc or DW,

Can you send us a sample day of what your diet is, sodium, &/or alcohol intake? What exercises you did that week?
    www.finaflex.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.

hello i ended my cycle about a month ago and havent been able to get bak to with training and school and everything soo i apologize for that... as for my results when i began i was 184 i ran 3 pills of andro a day with 1 pct at night and after the pure test and pct... the results were amazing im 18 i was benching 225 around 7 to 8 on a good day... after the cycle i was up to 225 16 times repping out 275 6 times my weight went from 184 to 196 in one month of running 3 pills a day a medium cycle i became massive and didnt gain fat at all if anything slimmed down too my diet was excellent alot of protein a few cheat meals but if diet was perfection i gaurantee greater results.. i really enjoyed this product and thank you for all your help scotty!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JConWRX View Post
    Hello,
    I'm a newbie here and first I just wanted to say these posts have been much help, thanks everyone. I was thinking about trying the 1-Andro for 30 days @ 4caps/day along with the PCT Black 1cap/day for 60 days and add the pure test @ the end of the cycle for 40 days, like some older posts suggest. My question is in regards to have a S.E.R.M. Even though a S.E.R.M might not be necessary since I'll be using PCT Black, I wanted to know what signs and/or red flags I should be looking out for that would let me know to start taking the S.E.R.M.?
    Loss in nut volume, lack of libido, lethargy... don't think you will experience a lot of these symptoms, it's fairly mild but you get very maintainable gains from it.

Have a serm handy if you like but just low dose it with the PCT black...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I am down to 189 pounds from 225 ...... I took 1 bottle of epi v and one bottle of andro...... about 3-4 months ago...... Now I am thinking of doing one more cycle in order to get lean and cut since I been taking fat burners and can see my abs and stuff..... basically I think this time around since my diet and weight is in check I will see good results especially since I have a good workout routine as well.... Now my question is .... if I am already down to around 12% ish body fat shoudl I jsut take 2 bottles of epi v or shoudl I mix it up again for size and cutting. Or shoudl I just continue to cut up and get to around 180 of pure lean muscle? I just wonder what may be the best choice. My diet is very strict right now as well.... I have barely any fat eating lots of fruit and vegetables egg whites and chicken..... I coudl do better on my carbs ...... but I do not really liek carbs anyhow kinda sucks....

Will epi v help get me cut and add some muscle mass as well?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    I am down to 189 pounds from 225 ...... I took 1 bottle of epi v and one bottle of andro...... about 3-4 months ago...... Now I am thinking of doing one more cycle in order to get lean and cut since I been taking fat burners and can see my abs and stuff..... basically I think this time around since my diet and weight is in check I will see good results especially since I have a good workout routine as well.... Now my question is .... if I am already down to around 12% ish body fat shoudl I jsut take 2 bottles of epi v or shoudl I mix it up again for size and cutting. Or shoudl I just continue to cut up and get to around 180 of pure lean muscle? I just wonder what may be the best choice. My diet is very strict right now as well.... I have barely any fat eating lots of fruit and vegetables egg whites and chicken..... I coudl do better on my carbs ...... but I do not really liek carbs anyhow kinda sucks....

Will epi v help get me cut and add some muscle mass as well?
    Honestly... I would just go with a double bottle of EPI-V and shred that $hit, summer's coming, it has probably been a really long time since you have been below 10% and with two bottles, if you diet correctly I do not see why you can't get to 8% or below, so go for it Bro, get sliced and diced and when that shirt comes off at the pool, look around for all the Ladies with open mouths and you will know you made the right decision!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I will be on a plane for Brazil March 1st =) Plannign on stuffing it in the bag under the plane.... hope customs does nto have an issue with that lol
    Ok so I found a site where i can probably g et the supplements for 2 bottles the PTC black and a bottle of pure test at around 118 dolalrs..... any place I can do better price than that? I am also gonna need fast shipping since I am leaving pretty fast
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    I will be on a plane for Brazil March 1st =) Plannign on stuffing it in the bag under the plane.... hope customs does nto have an issue with that lol
    Ok so I found a site where i can probably g et the supplements for 2 bottles the PTC black and a bottle of pure test at around 118 dolalrs..... any place I can do better price than that? I am also gonna need fast shipping since I am leaving pretty fast
    no go to a1supplements, 1 bottle of pct black and 1 bottle pure test for 40 bucks

a1supplements dot com/Pure-Test-Combo-p-21205 dot html
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits View Post
    no go to a1supplements, 1 bottle of pct black and 1 bottle pure test for 40 bucks

a1supplements dot com/Pure-Test-Combo-p-21205 dot html
    Ooops not a sponsored site.....
  31. New Member

I was thinking about using 1-andro stacked with - EPI-V for 30 days. I get drug tested by the state board of nursing usually twice a month my question is will this affect those drug tests?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewzx3 View Post
    I was thinking about using 1-andro stacked with - EPI-V for 30 days. I get drug tested by the state board of nursing usually twice a month my question is will this affect those drug tests?
    I can't make any promises because I have no idea what drugs they will be testing for, if they are testing for Anabolic Steroids (extremely expensive test and highly unlikely, no job I know tests for those) then it will show up. I have been drug tested 2 times while in Nursing School and nothing every showed up on my Drug Tests, they are not checking for anabolics or they would show up!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. New Member

F
    I can't make any promises because I have no idea what drugs they will be testing for, if they are testing for Anabolic Steroids (extremely expensive test and highly unlikely, no job I know tests for those) then it will show up. I have been drug tested 2 times while in Nursing School and nothing every showed up on my Drug Tests, they are not checking for anabolics or they would show up!
    How expensive? My tests are done through lab corp and cost 55 a test.
  34. New Member

How expensive? My tests are done through labcorp and cost 55 a test.
  35. New Member

How expensive? My tests are done through labcorp and cost me 55 a test.
  36. New Member

How expensive? Mine are 55 a month through lab corp.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewzx3 View Post
    How expensive? Mine are 55 a month through lab corp.
    As I answered in a PM to you, I do not know the exact cost, your best and safest bet is to call Lab Corp. and ask them exactly what they are testing for in your drug test, they have to tell you, you have to know what you are being tested for and Bingo, you will then know for sure!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Thanks DW. Few more questions if you don't mind, I have been training for about 10 years now fairly regularly, I did run one 12 wk AAS cycle in my early 20's and unfortunately my mentor failed to clue me in on correct PCT, told me I was young and should recover fine on a mild cycle (should have researched myself but I was ambitious and naive). I believe I recovered well enough since with only mild/slight gyno. Anyways, I have been training really hard the last 2-1/2 years and cannot seem to build any mass. I've been natural since and really tuned into my diet and training routine. I am @ 40/30/30 right now on a 4 day split, around 2600-2700 cals/day (These macro's have ggiven me my best gains). I do consider myself "soft" (no muscle density/mass or definition, just average). My goal is to break the 170 mark in the 10% body fat range by early June, I'm 163 @ about 15% now. OK now my questions...(1) Would I be better off running the 1-andro for 6 weeks or will 4 weeks do? (2) Would it be recommended to add anything in like Cycle Assist during and post? (3) How about bridging into EPI-V for 4-6 weeks or is that too much since it's my first PH cycle in about 8 years? (4) Whether or not I choose just the 1 andro cycle for 4-6 weeks or the bridged cycle, would I want to up my PCT caps to 2/day as part of the PCT? Thanks a million for any help I can get!
  39. New Member

with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?
    I would have one ready just in case but I myself would not plan on using one. That's one of the advantages of using milder products. You never know how someone will react to some thing though. For most PCT Black is enough.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:35 PM