Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 8 of 32 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Matt... I still stick with my original suggestion, the 550 is going to be essential in adding strength, keeping you hard, lean, & dry as well as being very easy on the joints, as in it is a two step conversion to Norandalone (Deca) known by all bodybuilders to be very easy on the joints, helps lubricate them and keep them healthy, which is extremely important when trying to gain strength and mass, but also trying to stay lean, when trying to stay lean, the body has tendency to dry out and joints start to ache, this will not make you get watered down or bloated, but it will help keep the joints lubricated, get me, that is my reason for it being so important!
    Yah a 12 week bridge is plenty of time to recomp and cut as long as you are only about 15-20 lbs from your goal weight. You could do more in that time and AL as proven it but that is a severe cut he did and tough to duplicate. Myself I will plan to peak a bit slower. I love the way I did it last year. Bottom line is though Al did that serious but and lost next to no muscle. Plus Epi-v will have you looking hard, dry and lean in the end. Go to the EPI-V question thread where I posted some pics of me at 53 just at the end of my EPI-V run. It's pretty impressive.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.97%

Question

SCOTTYDOC WHAT IS YOUR OPINION FOR TIME OFF BETWEEN CYCLES ?.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

scotty when is the 550-xd available to buy?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

Quote Originally Posted by BUSA1300 View Post
    SCOTTYDOC WHAT IS YOUR OPINION FOR TIME OFF BETWEEN CYCLES ?.
    take as much time off as you had for you cycle, for example if your cycle was 60 days , take at LEAST 60 days off, if not more to be even safer
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I prefer to suggest time off = cycle time + pct time. so if you ran a 6 week cycle and 4 week pct, you'd want to stay off an aditional 10 weeks.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subd for future reference and curiosity. Been very interested in the epi. Not very familiar with the 1andro Nd also fear gainin too much weight/size, I prefer to stay under 170 as I am never truly lean above that... Water and bloat also very big concerns for me. I've run several ph cycles as a STUPID teenager and had bad experiences with all of them due to my lack of knowledge and resource like am! Glad there's people Out here willing to
    Help
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits View Post
    take as much time off as you had for you cycle, for example if your cycle was 60 days , take at LEAST 60 days off, if not more to be even safer
    I agree with the above advice... I typically run 3 fairly longer cycles per year... 2 months intra-cycle, 1 month post cycle therapy, and then one month of just giving my body and organs a rest/re-coop!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I prefer to suggest time off = cycle time + pct time. so if you ran a 6 week cycle and 4 week pct, you'd want to stay off an aditional 10 weeks.

ManBeast
    Also a very good response, there is no such thing as taking too much time between cycles, I mean different people react differently to different substances/compounds and whenever you do something that puts stress on the body, it is always good to take ample amount of time off!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Subd for future reference and curiosity. Been very interested in the epi. Not very familiar with the 1andro Nd also fear gainin too much weight/size, I prefer to stay under 170 as I am never truly lean above that... Water and bloat also very big concerns for me. I've run several ph cycles as a STUPID teenager and had bad experiences with all of them due to my lack of knowledge and resource like am! Glad there's people Out here willing to
    Help
    Do the research... ask the questions, I promise I will never be an A$$, no matter how simple or basic the question is, there was a point in time that I didn't know the answer and everyone else here on the forum didn't know either, we all had to learn, so by all means... ASK.

There are many different PH's around and in my opinion most can be taken with extremely good results and little to no neg sides if taken properly with the proper protective measures... ie liver & kidney supports both during and after, a good PCT to block the estrogen and boost the natural testosterone back up, etc. etc.

In short, the STUPIDEST thing you can do at this point is... NOT ASKING IF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Do the research... ask the questions, I promise I will never be an A$$, no matter how simple or basic the question is, there was a point in time that I didn't know the answer and everyone else here on the forum didn't know either, we all had to learn, so by all means... ASK.

There are many different PH's around and in my opinion most can be taken with extremely good results and little to no neg sides if taken properly with the proper protective measures... ie liver & kidney supports both during and after, a good PCT to block the estrogen and boost the natural testosterone back up, etc. etc.

In short, the STUPIDEST thing you can do at this point is... NOT ASKING IF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
    Very cool
    And nice of you! It'll probably be a couple mknths before I think about trying Anything. Basically all natural stuff at this point. Loving erase and anabeta.. Bout to
    Try some daa and fadogia..

I've experimented as stated earlier with 17bol, stanodrol, trenadrol, sus500, oxyguno, n I can't remember what else.. Something methylated from est about 5 years ago.. Never really did post or used intra cycle supports. Was SO dumb. Won't happen again now though
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Yah I think time off should be longer depending on what you are running. The finaflex line consists of less harsh or milder PH's but still take around 8 weeks off at least. Also different people have different reactions to different stuff so you have to gauge this for yourself and that's why you might want to take longer that 8 weeks depending on your experience. If you have reasonable easy access to blood tests I highly recommend it, that way you know for sure where you are at. Yah I think Finaflex products are safe and well thought out with there support products but why not use every precaution.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah a 12 week bridge is plenty of time to recomp and cut as long as you are only about 15-20 lbs from your goal weight. You could do more in that time and AL as proven it but that is a severe cut he did and tough to duplicate. Myself I will plan to peak a bit slower. I love the way I did it last year. Bottom line is though Al did that serious but and lost next to no muscle. Plus Epi-v will have you looking hard, dry and lean in the end. Go to the EPI-V question thread where I posted some pics of me at 53 just at the end of my EPI-V run. It's pretty impressive.
    Pretty amazing pics at 53! Congrats on that, takes alot of hard work.

So my concern now is that I am up to 234 and do not want to gain anymore weight. 550 being compared to Deca(oil based) will retain water. Yes it will lubricate your joints. My brother took the real Deca and gained 25 lbs. He regrets it because lost most of it.

I am more concerned with leaning out and dropping BF. Correct me if I am wrong, I may just be a *****. But with a tall slender build it takes me gaining alot of weight before you notice and with my playing days behind me I don't care about size but rather having an athletic cut build. And taking 4 bottles of 3 different PH's on 1 cycle kind of scares me.

Scotty: What do you think about taking maybe just 550 and EPI? Seems to me like Andro/550 would be one in the same in terms of stacking. More concerned with the lean/cutting qualities of EPI then bulking from 550 or Andro.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Pretty amazing pics at 53! Congrats on that, takes alot of hard work.

So my concern now is that I am up to 234 and do not want to gain anymore weight. 550 being compared to Deca(oil based) will retain water. Yes it will lubricate your joints. My brother took the real Deca and gained 25 lbs. He regrets it because lost most of it.

I am more concerned with leaning out and dropping BF. Correct me if I am wrong, I may just be a *****. But with a tall slender build it takes me gaining alot of weight before you notice and with my playing days behind me I don't care about size but rather having an athletic cut build. And taking 4 bottles of 3 different PH's on 1 cycle kind of scares me.

Scotty: What do you think about taking maybe just 550 and EPI? Seems to me like Andro/550 would be one in the same in terms of stacking. More concerned with the lean/cutting qualities of EPI then bulking from 550 or Andro.
    OK, first I want to say that your brother gaining 25Lbs on Deca is pretty amazing, is that all he was taking? because that is a lot of weight gain for just Deca. 2nd, Deca is not as indicative of water bloat and weight gain like high levels of testosterone would be, especially if you are eating clean and drinking a lot of water. Now as far as him losing all that he gained, that is probably a combination of two things... 1) it was a lot of water retention and bloat, which will always go away when you get off... 2) if you don't post-cycle correctly, you will usually lose most of what you gained, strength, size, cuts, all of it (it all has to do with that time it takes for your body to correct its hormonal levels naturally vs. assisting them quicker with a PCT).

Matt... if you are happy with your size then just go with a good cycle of EPI-V. Doug(dreamweaver) had amazing results with 4 caps/day for 6wks. Here, take a look at this LOG I ran last year... it was one of the best cycles/body re-comp I have ever done! Now take note in the 1st page of the LOG that I cycled for 12 wks and bridged from 1-ANDRO to EPI-V, that is definitely a longer cycle than I personally recommend, but it was my body and I felt like I was taking all the necessary precautions and I was very careful to listen and stay in tune with my body if I felt like anything was not going right, which it actually went silky-fuggin-smooth... anyway see for yourself!

12 wk pre-contest transformation
    www.finaflex.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Yeah that is all he took. THis was 5 years ago during his ball years. His plan was Winnie but all the guy had was DECA so he bought it. He regrets it lol, but so be it. He probably did not cycle off of it correctly but I am not sure. He did tear his Shoulder later that year and had surgery so that has alot to do with it.

Thanks for all the help again. I now need to price it all out and come to a conclusion on what me and my 3 buddies will take. I am leaning towards Epi or bridging it with Andro for a total of 8 weeks. Thanks again to everyone for all the help
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Yah EPI-V is the thing to take for when you want to peak, It's pretty mild so I like to bridge it just like Al did and aim to peak on it. It will have you lean, dry and hard and you won't lose an ounce of muscle. You don't have to go all that low on calories either, I was something like 3400 2500 in a lean gains protocol which is pretty high for me. I was in more of a recomp mode as I did not have to lose a lot of weight but if you're 6 weeks out of your peak you should not have to.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

Hey ScottyDoc,

Looking for some info for a cycle.

I am going to be starting a cycle of 1-Andro and Black Revolution PCT.

I am curious on the amount I should take for the cycle-for both products.

I am 31, 6"5 275lb about 20% bf. I have been lifting for a few years and my nutrition is spot on.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by pseudo View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc,

Looking for some info for a cycle.

I am going to be starting a cycle of 1-Andro and Black Revolution PCT.

I am curious on the amount I should take for the cycle-for both products.

I am 31, 6"5 275lb about 20% bf. I have been lifting for a few years and my nutrition is spot on.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Welll I think he will say 4 1-andro ed 2 am 2 pm and 1 PCT Black pm then during PCT 2-3 PCT black pm with some Pure Test up to 4-6 ed there is some DAA in the PCT black so 4 Pure Test should do the trick.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Welll I think he will say 4 1-andro ed 2 am 2 pm and 1 PCT Black pm then during PCT 2-3 PCT black pm with some Pure Test up to 4-6 ed there is some DAA in the PCT black so 4 Pure Test should do the trick.
    Agreed Doug, the only thing left out was the length of time I think a cycle should last... Although I myself and many others here have done 8, 10, even 12wk cycles, I think the safest, yet effective cycle length is 6wks. This is completely my opinion now, but both my professional one and one from my personal experiences, I think that under 6wks just is not long enough and anything over 8wks is too long, as in it can really become taxing on the body and at that point you should really know what you are doing and be extremely in tune with your body and also be taking all the precautionary measures, etc. In short, I believe a 6wk cycle is perfect, 8wk Max!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Agreed Doug, the only thing left out was the length of time I think a cycle should last... Although I myself and many others here have done 8, 10, even 12wk cycles, I think the safest, yet effective cycle length is 6wks. This is completely my opinion now, but both my professional one and one from my personal experiences, I think that under 6wks just is not long enough and anything over 8wks is too long, as in it can really become taxing on the body and at that point you should really know what you are doing and be extremely in tune with your body and also be taking all the precautionary measures, etc. In short, I believe a 6wk cycle is perfect, 8wk Max!
    Yah sorry .. 6-8 week cydle would be good 6 probably easier to recover from.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%

Can erase or erase pro be used in pct for an 8 week cycle of epi v? I would want to run erase for another 8 weeks following the epi... Is this safe/realistic? What else would need to be including intra cycle and post? Would I need or want to run a test booster along with the epi? I have below avg test levels, so I usually run some sort of natty t booster year round.. I'm really interested in trying the epi but not sure how to cover all my bases for during and post cycle.. I'd like to use anabeta post cycle as well if possible..
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Can erase or erase pro be used in pct for an 8 week cycle of epi v? I would want to run erase for another 8 weeks following the epi... Is this safe/realistic? What else would need to be including intra cycle and post? Would I need or want to run a test booster along with the epi? I have below avg test levels, so I usually run some sort of natty t booster year round.. I'm really interested in trying the epi but not sure how to cover all my bases for during and post cycle.. I'd like to use anabeta post cycle as well if possible..
    Erase Pro should be fine ...

Well if you use PCT black which has some of the same ingredients as erase-pro on cycle (1 cap ed) then 4 weeks of Erase-Pro should be enough.

I would go with the PCT Black, 1 ed on cycle and I like the idea of adding in the Pure Test late cycle, you should be ok with 4 ed as PCT black has some DAA as well. I think you would be ok to continue with the PCT-Black in PCT the Pro is supposed to to me more SERM like so it may be a good product. Both have Cortisol control so you should be ok. Oh and Contiue your Pure test through PCT.

You mentioned you wanted to run EPI-V for 8 weeks at 2 ed, I would think about 4 ed for 6 weeks...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Erase Pro should be fine ...

Well if you use PCT black which has some of the same ingredients as erase-pro on cycle (1 cap ed) then 4 weeks of Erase-Pro should be enough.

I would go with the PCT Black, 1 ed on cycle and I like the idea of adding in the Pure Test late cycle, you should be ok with 4 ed as PCT black has some DAA as well. I think you would be ok to continue with the PCT-Black in PCT the Pro is supposed to to me more SERM like so it may be a good product. Both have Cortisol control so you should be ok. Oh and Contiue your Pure test through PCT.

You mentioned you wanted to run EPI-V for 8 weeks at 2 ed, I would think about 4 ed for 6 weeks...
    I really don't have the budget for more than 2 bottles... I also respond easily and am very prone to sides when taking a ph... So I personally feel 2 a day would be enough, at least to start.. Especially coupled with daa and pct black on cycle.. And pro xan lol.

Would u mind making up a quick layout for the cycle and post? I'm having a hard time visualizing.. Thank you!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

I really don't have the budget for more than 2 bottles... I also respond easily and am very prone to sides when taking a ph... So I personally feel 2 a day would be enough, at least to start.. Especially coupled with daa and pct black on cycle.. And pro xan lol.

Would u mind making up a quick layout for the cycle and post? I'm having a hard time visualizing.. Thank you!
    Weeks 1-6
    So 2 ed of EPI-V am
    1 PCT black evening

Weeks 7-8 add 4 ed of Pure Test

PCT with either 2-3 PCT Black or the Erase Pro
    4-6 Pure Test ed
    PCT lasts 4 weeks...

Pretty straight forward, you can add anything you want for staples fish oil etc.. which is good to take with your Epi-v dosages...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

You guys might be wondering why I have been around so much on redefine threads... well we have news...

FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Weeks 1-6
    So 2 ed of EPI-V am
    1 PCT black evening

Weeks 7-8 add 4 ed of Pure Test

PCT with either 2-3 PCT Black or the Erase Pro
    4-6 Pure Test ed
    PCT lasts 4 weeks...

Pretty straight forward, you can add anything you want for staples fish oil etc.. which is good to take with your Epi-v dosages...
    Thanks very much. So I wouldn't split up the dose to 1 am/ 1 afternoon of epi v? Just take upon rising?

Lastly- after my 4 weeks of pct- (say I use 3 pct black for 4 weeks) could I immediately go on erase pro+anabeta for another 4 weeks? THEN take a month off from hormonal supps?

This month off would consist of ebol+ursobolic (has worked well for me following cycles of erase)

Then I would want to go on the 550xd! For which I would need more assistance setting that cycle up
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Thanks very much. So I wouldn't split up the dose to 1 am/ 1 afternoon of epi v? Just take upon rising?

Lastly- after my 4 weeks of pct- (say I use 3 pct black for 4 weeks) could I immediately go on erase pro+anabeta for another 4 weeks? THEN take a month off from hormonal supps?

This month off would consist of ebol+ursobolic (has worked well for me following cycles of erase)

Then I would want to go on the 550xd! For which I would need more assistance setting that cycle up
    Noo... you do want to split your EPI-V dose! 1/2 of your daily dose in the morning and 2nd half of your daily dose in the early afternoon, always 8hrs before intended bed time because of the stimulants, we do not want it to interfere with your sleep!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%

Noo... you do want to split your EPI-V dose! 1/2 of your daily dose in the morning and 2nd half of your daily dose in the early afternoon, always 8hrs before intended bed time because of the stimulants, we do not want it to interfere with your sleep!
    Ahh u already saw it haha. Ok.. That's what I was thinking. Sy I wake up at noon or 1 occasionally ... Should I take 1 upon rising and then one at like 5-6pm?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Ahh u already saw it haha. Ok.. That's what I was thinking. Sy I wake up at noon or 1 occasionally ... Should I take 1 upon rising and then one at like 5-6pm?
    If you go to bed fairly late, I went 5-6 am then 2pm as I bed down fairly early and get up early....Just remember .. It's best to be running EPI-V right up to the end of your cut or your peak as I like to say.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I would always take your first dose as soon as you wake up and then wait as long as possible between doses, but allowing yourself at least 8hrs before your intended bedtime as to not mess with your sleep. Some people are more sensitive than others, I was able to take my 2nd dose at 4:00pm and still go to sleep by 10:00pm.
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

If you go to bed fairly late, I went 5-6 am then 2pm as I bed down fairly early and get up early....Just remember .. It's best to be running EPI-V right up to the end of your cut or your peak as I like to say.
    LoL, beat me too it, LoL, he fast!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

LoL, beat me too it, LoL, he fast!!!
    I am on fire ... so great to be with you guys, you know I wanted this for a while.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I am on fire ... so great to be with you guys, you know I wanted this for a while.
    You more than deserve it my friend and literally, the pleasure is all ours!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

Hey guys,
    I am planning on buying 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-andro, 2 PCT revolution and 1 Pure Test for my first cycle. I don't want to go hardcore for my first pro-hormone trial and want to play it safe.

Week 1 : one 1-andro with breakfast, and 1 PCT after 1 hour. one 1-andro with dinner or lunch, and 1 PCT after 1 hour.
    Week 2 : same
    Week 3 : same
    Week 4 : same

PCT:

Week 5: 2 pure test, 1 pct in the AM and 2 pure test, 1 pct in the PM. possibly some liver-support supplement as well.
    Week 6: same
    Week 7: same
    Week 8: same

I am trying to gain some weight, I work out monday (back&bicep), tuesday (legs), wednesday (chest&tricep), thursday (shoulders) and full body (compounds) saturday. Can I keep taking muscle milk, creatine, bcaas while on cycle? I will not take my Jack3d while on cycle, probably while on PCT. what do you guys think? Any advices will be greatly appreciate it, thanks!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am planning on buying 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-andro, 2 PCT revolution and 1 Pure Test for my first cycle. I don't want to go hardcore for my first pro-hormone trial and want to play it safe.

Week 1 : one 1-andro with breakfast, and 1 PCT after 1 hour. one 1-andro with dinner or lunch, and 1 PCT after 1 hour.
    Week 2 : same
    Week 3 : same
    Week 4 : same

PCT:

Week 5: 2 pure test, 1 pct in the AM and 2 pure test, 1 pct in the PM. possibly some liver-support supplement as well.
    Week 6: same
    Week 7: same
    Week 8: same

I am trying to gain some weight, I work out monday (back&bicep), tuesday (legs), wednesday (chest&tricep), thursday (shoulders) and full body (compounds) saturday. Can I keep taking muscle milk, creatine, bcaas while on cycle? I will not take my Jack3d while on cycle, probably while on PCT. what do you guys think? Any advices will be greatly appreciate it, thanks!

I would go with 1 PCT black during cycle in the evening instead for 2 you are on a very manageable dose of 1-andro so you should be ok with 2 PCT black in PCT. I don't think you will feel any lethargy during cycle but if you do throw in some Pure Test during cycle.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

OH and Harold ... big thumbs up about being safe and conservative on your first cycle... we want you guys to stay safe I really care about my iron buddies and am proud to work with a guy like Al who puts safety first. Be safe or I'll kick some azz lol
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I would go with 1 PCT black during cycle in the evening instead for 2 you are on a very manageable dose of 1-andro so you should be ok with 2 PCT black in PCT. I don't think you will feel any lethargy during cycle but if you do throw in some Pure Test during cycle.
    Agreed... 1 PCT Cap/day should suffice unless you see signs or symptoms that you need more, but at that conservative of a 1-ANDRO dose, I think 1 cap/day of PCT Black is plenty! One other thing, take your PCT Black cap at night with or after dinner, it is most effective in the evening because at night when at rest is when your body produces testosterone (which it has a natural booster) as well as produces estrogen (which it has a blocker) and as far as the other stuff in it that is more of a support (liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield) the time of day is irrelevant!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What are typical results that y'all are seeing with this product in terms of lean mass gain? Can decide between Epi-v or 1-andro, I love bulking but at ~18%bf it makes sense for me to try and cut down some
    Always willing to learn :D
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    What are typical results that y'all are seeing with this product in terms of lean mass gain? Can decide between Epi-v or 1-andro, I love bulking but at ~18%bf it makes sense for me to try and cut down some
    That depends on two things... time & money! If you are only trying to get like 5%+ leaner by mid-May, then you have plenty of time, and if you don't mind spending a little extra money, then I advise you do a bridge cycle using either 1-ANDRO or 550-XD Black... bridging over to the EPI-V for the last 4-6wks to really shred it down! Also, what is your cycle experience thus far??? With my 12wk cycle I was taking 4-6 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks then shifted directly over to 4-6caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks and my results were nothing short of incredible!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That depends on two things... time & money! If you are only trying to get like 5%+ leaner by mid-May, then you have plenty of time, and if you don't mind spending a little extra money, then I advise you do a bridge cycle using either 1-ANDRO or 550-XD Black... bridging over to the EPI-V for the last 4-6wks to really shred it down! Also, what is your cycle experience thus far??? With my 12wk cycle I was taking 4-6 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks then shifted directly over to 4-6caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks and my results were nothing short of incredible!
    This would be my first cycle. I'm 5'8" about 190, bf was a guess, when flexed I can see my 6 pack but when unflexed it looks like a gut. Solid training experience as well, never really cut before though
    Always willing to learn :D
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    This would be my first cycle. I'm 5'8" about 190, bf was a guess, when flexed I can see my 6 pack but when unflexed it looks like a gut. Solid training experience as well, never really cut before though
    Then lets just go with a good first cycle, final and most important question... What is more important to you right now... gaining about 10Lbs and staying the same BF% or adding 3-7Lbs (depending on your metabolism) while dropping about 2-5% body fat? The answer to that question is the answer to which product you will take, personally I would go with adding the 3-7Lbs while dropping 2-5% BF, Summer is coming bro and ripped muscle looks bigger and better than flabby muscle no matter how big it is, just my opinion!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM