Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 7 of 29 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Hey scott, i just purchased one bottle of each, finaflex 1-andro and pct revolution black. i am wondering how i should take these to get the best results, im 20 years old, 5'11 155 pounds, because im reading all different stuff everywhere,thanks in advance, mike

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits
    Hey scott, i just purchased one bottle of each, finaflex 1-andro and pct revolution black. i am wondering how i should take these to get the best results, im 20 years old, 5'11 155 pounds, because im reading all different stuff everywhere,thanks in advance, mike
    Originally Posted by gettinswole69

What is the best cycle that you recommend to take the andro-1 on with the pct? How many pills a day and when? Thanks.

This is DOC's answer...

I think taking 4 caps of 1-ANDRO per day is best and taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black per day (at night before bed). As far as the 1-ANDRO dosing, I like to split it up into 3 doses, so it would be 1 cap/1cap/2 cap, but I would put the 2 cap one the closest to your workout, preferably before. So if you workout in the afternoon/evening... I would take 1 cap in the morning, 2 caps 8hrs later (mid-day), then 1 cap 8hrs later before bed. If you workout in the morning I would take the 2 caps in the morning and the other two doses just be 1 cap, I would always just take 1 cap before bed, so it just depends on when you workout to whether you take the 2 cap dose in the morning or mid-day, that is both my personal and professional opinion and how I personally dose it when I take it!

* Also, some people are more sensitive to estrogen than others, so if you notice any excess bloat or puffy nipples or sensitive nipples, that means your estrogen is too high and I would up your PCT Black dose up to 2 caps (1 in morning and 1 @ night). I would always take as little as possible unless you see or experience the side effects, you don't want to block all your estrogen, having a little is both normal and healthy, so air to the side of caution and only add more if you need to (again both my personal and professional opinion).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits
    I know you are new here bro, but I literally read back ONE page in this thread and found the answer to your question. The above is straight from Doc! These threads are FULL of great info...so read some!!! Good Luck with your run bro, Finaflex is Killer!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I know you are new here bro, but I literally read back ONE page in this thread and found the answer to your question. The above is straight from Doc! These threads are FULL of great info...so read some!!! Good Luck with your run bro, Finaflex is Killer!!
    Thanks Green... Yeegits is new and hey, maybe he just wanted to hear it straight from me to be perfectly clear, so here goes.

I personally think, unless you have previous experience taking 1-ANDRO and want to try a higher dose and experiment (being that everyone is different and also different strokes for different folks as in preferences), then I would stick to the basics. I recommend taking 4 caps of 1-ANDRO per day, I also personally have found the best results by splitting these doses (as in 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm, roughly 12hrs apart) I believe this keeps a more constant level of 1-Testosterone in your body delivering better results. In addition, for your safety (I'm all about better safe than sorry) I recommend taking 1 cap of our PCT REVOLUTION Black during your cycle, taking that 1 cap in the pm (close to bed-time) because it is when your body is at rest (sleeping) your natural testosterone production occurs. I also recommend you continue taking that 1 cap every night for an additional 30 days following your 1-ANDRO cycle only raising the dose if you notice any signs or symptoms of elevated estrogen. Finally I recommend you add PURE TEST to your PCT (post cycle therapy) at a dose of 6 caps/day (splitting the dose either 3 in am & 3 in pm or 2 caps every 8hrs) this pure test will get your Labido sky-rocketing and elevate your natural testosterone levels to a point where you are very likely to keep 100% of your hard earned 1-ANDRO gains, if not possibly gaining a tad more while on the PCT...

Well Yeegits, that is my complete start to finish advice sir, tried, tested and True! Good Luck with your cycle and enjoy our products!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

You are such a sweet heart Doc LOL! seriously though you the man.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

You are such a sweet heart Doc LOL! seriously though you the man.
    I get frustrated from time to time just like anyone else, I'm human, sometimes I just take a step back and realize that my job and the main reason why I am here is to help people, whether that means repeating myself, being patient with newbies, etc. Look at the two of us, we are Both kewl and very well liked guys here on this forum and we are pretty new here as well in the big scheme of things... so my final words to you are... "Patience Young Grass-Hoppa" (Old Kung-Fu Master voice)

www.finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I get frustrated from time to time just like anyone else, I'm human, sometimes I just take a step back and realize that my job and the main reason why I am here is to help people, whether that means repeating myself, being patient with newbies, etc. Look at the two of us, we are Both kewl and very well liked guys here on this forum and we are pretty new here as well in the big scheme of things... so my final words to you are... "Patience Young Grass-Hoppa" (Old Kung-Fu Master voice)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGblsNXkJog">YouTube Link</a>
    Ha yes master LOL. I hope I didn't come off as a D-Head in that post I made. My intention was to make it a teachable moment!! My apologies if it was perceived differently.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Ha yes master LOL. I hope I didn't come off as a D-Head in that post I made. My intention was to make it a teachable moment!! My apologies if it was perceived differently.
    Nope, just a good excuse to say something smart-a$$ and post a video!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Nope, just a good excuse to say something smart-a$$ and post a video!!!
    You're always looking for an excuse to be a Smart-A$$ you...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You're always looking for an excuse to be a Smart-A$$ you...
    What can I say, I'm not the AM class Clown for nothing!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

What can I say, I'm not the AM class Clown for nothing!!!
    Now that would be a sweet tattoo
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Now that would be a sweet tattoo
    A big Muscular Clown with the AM insignia on it's Chest!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Ok Scotty, ive been reading up on finaflex 1-andro, cycling through this thread reading peoples posts and your posts for a week now and i finally ordered 1 bottle of 1-andro, pure test, and pct revolution black. Now this is my first pro hormone by first anything besides protein and pre work out. Im 19 5'8'' i weigh 184 have a fairly decent bench at 315 for 1 rep. Im extremely paranoid about taking anything and i was planning on taking 2 caps a day 1 morning 1 before workout for a month of andro and taking the puretest and pct after as directed, just to test everything out and see how my body reacts. After reading through this thread again, im starting to become a little uneasy about my decision. what exactly do you recommend, should i take puretest during? and the pct after? im currently going on day 3 of taking 2 caps a day i was gonna up it to 3 caps and possibly order another bottle i really want your professional opinion on what i should do and take.. also wat do you think my gains would be on the 2 caps a day for a month or 3 caps for 20 days. I kno for a fact im ingesting over 180 grams of protein a day but carb and fat intake i cant keep up, thanks!!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwereme44 View Post
    Ok Scotty, ive been reading up on finaflex 1-andro, cycling through this thread reading peoples posts and your posts for a week now and i finally ordered 1 bottle of 1-andro, pure test, and pct revolution black. Now this is my first pro hormone by first anything besides protein and pre work out. Im 19 5'8'' i weigh 184 have a fairly decent bench at 315 for 1 rep. Im extremely paranoid about taking anything and i was planning on taking 2 caps a day 1 morning 1 before workout for a month of andro and taking the puretest and pct after as directed, just to test everything out and see how my body reacts. After reading through this thread again, im starting to become a little uneasy about my decision. what exactly do you recommend, should i take puretest during? and the pct after? im currently going on day 3 of taking 2 caps a day i was gonna up it to 3 caps and possibly order another bottle i really want your professional opinion on what i should do and take.. also wat do you think my gains would be on the 2 caps a day for a month or 3 caps for 20 days. I kno for a fact im ingesting over 180 grams of protein a day but carb and fat intake i cant keep up, thanks!!!
    First off, excellent choice on our 1-ANDRO product it is one of the safest prohormones on the market and it is completely DSHEA compliant! Next good job on your 180+grams of protein per day, keep that up, very important. Next, 2 caps a day for only 30 days is a very mild cycle, not sure about what kind of gains you will see, but considering it is your very first cycle I have heard of reports of up to 10Lbs muscle gained on such a cycle for a newbie if everything is done correctly, so regardless of your actual gains, you will notice its anabolic effects on your muscles via gains of size and strength. Finally, taking the PURE TEST during your cycle is a waste in my opinion, PURE TEST boosts your body's natural production of Testosterone which is completely unnecessary during a cycle of 1-ANDRO where you are synthetically getting all your testosterone, which is why your body realizes it has so much and stops making it on its own, which is not a problem, only you want to make sure to change this situation when you come off, so your body is producing its own natural test again, got it? What I do recommend is taking 1 cap of PCT Black every night both during and after your cycle to effectively block any and all estrogen that might occur, as well as protect all your body's natural functions (ie. liver & kidney support, prostate & cardiovascular shield). Then, 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking the PURE TEST to kick your Natural Testosterone into gear and take 6 caps a day (either 3 caps every 12 hours or 2 caps every 8hrs) and do this for 40 straight days (two bottles) and between the PURE TEST & taking the PCT Black all the way through your cycle and for 30 days following your cycle, you will be fine Bro, no worries! That in my opinion is 100% the most effective and safest way to cycle one of our products!

Hope this has been a big help and enjoy your first cycle, please report back with your ending results and gains!

AL - ScottyDoc
    www.finaflex.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

thanks soo much it really helped alot, ill fill you in, in a month thanks alot man i appreciate it.. calmed my nerves a little lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwereme44 View Post
    thanks soo much it really helped alot, ill fill you in, in a month thanks alot man i appreciate it.. calmed my nerves a little lol
    No need to worry my friend, PH's are tools and just like any tool out there, an axe or a hammer, if used improperly they can cause injury, but if used properly, they get the job done in which they were designed for... hit the nail with the hammer, it goes in, hit your hand with the hammer and you have a hurt hand, it really is that simple, the right way and the wrong way, just make sure you do it the right way!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

First off, excellent choice on our 1-ANDRO product it is one of the safest prohormones on the market and it is completely DSHEA compliant! Next good job on your 180+grams of protein per day, keep that up, very important. Next, 2 caps a day for only 30 days is a very mild cycle, not sure about what kind of gains you will see, but considering it is your very first cycle I have heard of reports of up to 10Lbs muscle gained on such a cycle for a newbie if everything is done correctly, so regardless of your actual gains, you will notice its anabolic effects on your muscles via gains of size and strength. Finally, taking the PURE TEST during your cycle is a waste in my opinion, PURE TEST boosts your body's natural production of Testosterone which is completely unnecessary during a cycle of 1-ANDRO where you are synthetically getting all your testosterone, which is why your body realizes it has so much and stops making it on its own, which is not a problem, only you want to make sure to change this situation when you come off, so your body is producing its own natural test again, got it? What I do recommend is taking 1 cap of PCT Black every night both during and after your cycle to effectively block any and all estrogen that might occur, as well as protect all your body's natural functions (ie. liver & kidney support, prostate & cardiovascular shield). Then, 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking the PURE TEST to kick your Natural Testosterone into gear and take 6 caps a day (either 3 caps every 12 hours or 2 caps every 8hrs) and do this for 40 straight days (two bottles) and between the PURE TEST & taking the PCT Black all the way through your cycle and for 30 days following your cycle, you will be fine Bro, no worries! That in my opinion is 100% the most effective and safest way to cycle one of our products!

Hope this has been a big help and enjoy your first cycle, please report back with your ending results and gains!

AL - ScottyDoc

You see that's what I like about the Finaflex line the products are effective and safer... and they have all you need for a cycle in their line because there are no really harsh substances here. That and the additional features in the products seem to make them work better... they're optimized... I see others doing the same kind of things but the price tag seems very high with some of the other products... I will not name names but I think people will guess who I am talking about.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99
    what up doc ..like you never heard that before.. what would you think about stacking epistane with the 1 andro. i would use organ shield or something similar during 6 wk cycle . followed up with a pct including a serm .tamox.. test boost , erase or similar revolution black
    That sounds like a very good cycle to me, what dosages do U an to run them at?
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99 View Post
    good morning the planned cycle is epistane 20/30/30/30/40/40 - 1 andro, 4 per day split 4/4/4/4/4/4 - organ shield - 4 wk pct tamoxifin 20/20/10/10 - daa starting wk 4 of cycle 3 grams per day taken before bed- test boost( titaniumxl) 3 per day split- erase 3 per day ,starting on day 21 of pct for 30 days. the pct products i am still deceiding on . thats what i used previously after a 4 wk cycle of epi. your imput or suggested variables would be appreciated .
    What were your results last time around? It sounds like you have all your bases covered Bro, not really sure you need the Tamoxifin, but would definitely hold on to it just in case, never can be too careful, but I don't think I would just take it for the hell of taking it, make sure you need it first kind of thing, that is just my opinion, if someone else has a difference of opinion, in for reasoning!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

Happy New Year!

Quick question, been doing A LOT of reading/research on Andro and decided to give it a shot. I'm 33, 5'5", 148 lbs, been training consistently for a year and a half, this will be my first cycle of any PH. Here's what I have planned out...

***30 Day Cycle***
    Andro
    2 - Morning/2 - Evening
    PCT Black
    1 - Evening
    Pure Test
    3 - Morning/3 - Before Bed

***Post Cycle***
    PCT Black (30 Days)
    2 - Evening
    Pure Test (40 Days)

My question is in regards to Pure Test, should I run it during cycle, post cycle, or both? I have seen many mixed recommendations on when to take it. How's the rest of the plan look? I also take multi-vitamin, omega 369, vitamin c, creatine, 1mr pre-workout, and bcaa amino energy during workout, should I alter any of these during the Andro cycle?

Thanks in advance for all your input!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Just starting a Epi-V/11-oxo stack...

4 caps Epi-V/750mg 11-oxo (may up it, depending...)
    After 3 weeks, I'm going to add in epistane at 45mg/day for 4 weeks.

All stocked up on support supps. Any idea what I might expect from a cycle like this? This is my 5th or 6th cycle, but first with epi-v or 11-oxo. I'm open to making changes as well. I have never really experienced a shut down or high liver values, as I use SamE along with a complete liver/cycle support supp, and then end up using a SERM in PCT just to be sure.

Thanks.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

[QUOTE=ScottyDoc;3010393]KOSTON... That sounds fantastic, I would add PURE TEST to the mix, but start it approx. 5 days before the end of your cycle and take 6 caps/day = 3g/day for 40 days. I think your cycle looks solid only that I would extend both the EPI-V and the 1-ANDRO out by 15 days making it roughly a 6 week cycle and remember even though you are taking the PCT Black during your cycle, continue to take it at the same 2 caps/evening for approx. 3-4wks following your cycle, but you do not have to do it for as long as you are on the PURE TEST and no they do not contradict nor counter one another at all, as a matter of fact if you look at the ingredients of PURE TEST (100% pure D'Aspartic Acid) you will notice that we have that in our testosterone booster portion of our PCT Black, just not as highly dosed as PURE TEST!

So Doc the cycle went off really well. I leaned down kept almost all my gains. Few sides effect, body acne, sore shoulder joint, but that was about it. I'm planning out my next cycle when I ran across the 550-XD come back. Do you have any insight on when we'll see it? Or when it comes out, how it should be stacked with the other finaflex products? It seems to have alot in one package and would eliminate the need for some of what I did last time.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinA View Post
    Happy New Year!

Quick question, been doing A LOT of reading/research on Andro and decided to give it a shot. I'm 33, 5'5", 148 lbs, been training consistently for a year and a half, this will be my first cycle of any PH. Here's what I have planned out...

***30 Day Cycle***
    Andro
    2 - Morning/2 - Evening
    PCT Black
    1 - Evening
    Pure Test

***Post Cycle***
    PCT Black (30 Days)
    2 - Evening
    Pure Test (40 Days)

My question is in regards to Pure Test, should I run it during cycle, post cycle, or both? I have seen many mixed recommendations on when to take it. How's the rest of the plan look? I also take multi-vitamin, omega 369, vitamin c, creatine, 1mr pre-workout, and bcaa amino energy during workout, should I alter any of these during the Andro cycle?

Thanks in advance for all your input!
    Happy New Year right back at you Bro! Everything you have posted looks fantastic, except for the one thing you questioned... I would not take the PURE TEST during your cycle, there is nothing that would hurt you or lessen your gains, but there is absolutely no benefit in taking it during your cycle! It is a testosterone booster that aids the body in boosting its own natural testosterone levels, if you take it during, it is really working against itself because your body has shut down natural production because of it getting so much synthetically via the 1-ANDRO, which is why I suggest taking 6 caps per evening of PURE TEST starting 5 days before the end of your cycle and continue it for 40 days after you start at 6 caps a day, (two bottles) being taken along side your PCT Black.
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by rjp3900 View Post
    Just starting a Epi-V/11-oxo stack...

4 caps Epi-V/750mg 11-oxo (may up it, depending...)
    After 3 weeks, I'm going to add in epistane at 45mg/day for 4 weeks.

All stocked up on support supps. Any idea what I might expect from a cycle like this? This is my 5th or 6th cycle, but first with epi-v or 11-oxo. I'm open to making changes as well. I have never really experienced a shut down or high liver values, as I use SamE along with a complete liver/cycle support supp, and then end up using a SERM in PCT just to be sure.

Thanks.
    Well... I am basing this on the stats in your profile (5'10" 172Lbs) and this is your 5th or 6th cycle. It is really hard to give a good guestimate of what someone can/will achieve with a cycle, your cycle looks good and if you are eating enough protein (at least 1g/Lb you weigh) then you should at least burn some unnecessary fat and make some very good lean muscle strength gains. Just don't be disappointed if the scale shows you lose weight during this cycle, or if your weight remains the same or you barely add any weight, your body will have done some remarkable transformation and you should be using the mirror and calipers if you are taking body fat measurements to be your guide to your progress! Good Luck and enjoy your cycle, just make sure you keep your diet up to par, biggest mistake I see, people know they are taking something and let their diet/nutrition slack, when that is the most important time to be completely anal about it!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%

Just don't be disappointed if the scale shows you lose weight during this cycle, or if your weight remains the same or you barely add any weight, your body will have done some remarkable transformation and you should be using the mirror and calipers if you are taking body fat measurements to be your guide to your progress! !
    No worries, doc. This is definitely a cutting cycle. I'm dieting pretty hardcore - intermittent fasting, two-a-days, BCAAs in between meals, casein protein with extra leucine before bed...Just wanted to make sure I wasn't into cortisol reduction overkill. :-) Thanks for the feedback.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

Thanks for the response. I started the cycle and will hold off on the Pure Test until the end. Thanks again!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by rjp3900 View Post
    No worries, doc. This is definitely a cutting cycle. I'm dieting pretty hardcore - intermittent fasting, two-a-days, BCAAs in between meals, casein protein with extra leucine before bed...Just wanted to make sure I wasn't into cortisol reduction overkill. :-) Thanks for the feedback.
    Nah, no worries there Brotha, the 11-Oxo & EPI-V will keep you Anabolic! And that is all you ever need to worry about when doing a cut cycle, that you are taking in as much protein as possible, as few of calories as possible and staying in an anabolic vs. catabolic state! Most people are overly concerned with gaining lean muscle mass while dropping fat, possible and does happen with great cycles, but should always be just appreciated and not expected, what should be expected is dropping a ridiculous amount of fat while maintaining 100% of your lean body mass, that in itself is a WIN, any more than that is a WIN-WIN!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Nah, no worries there Brotha, the 11-Oxo & EPI-V will keep you Anabolic! And that is all you ever need to worry about when doing a cut cycle, that you are taking in as much protein as possible, as few of calories as possible and staying in an anabolic vs. catabolic state! Most people are overly concerned with gaining lean muscle mass while dropping fat, possible and does happen with great cycles, but should always be just appreciated and not expected, what should be expected is dropping a ridiculous amount of fat while maintaining 100% of your lean body mass, that in itself is a WIN, any more than that is a WIN-WIN!!!
    That's a good way of looking at it.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's a good way of looking at it.
    It is just a more realistic way of looking at it, obviously when taking prohormones and utilizing a perfect diet, it is possible to do both at the same time, but with very little to no room for error or cheating, etc. Again depending on the person and starting point and desired ending point of a cut cycle, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

anyone buying this product, i recommend it, so far on day 18 , 4 pills a day, i gained about 6 pounds of muscle so far, literally no side effects, i will post a before and after picture when my cycle is finished
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits View Post
    anyone buying this product, i recommend it, so far on day 18 , 4 pills a day, i gained about 6 pounds of muscle so far, literally no side effects, i will post a before and after picture when my cycle is finished
    How are the strength gains, when I ran 1-Andro transderm with 4AD back in the old days the strength gains were vivid....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

also should i start taking pct black now? on day 18?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

strength gains were crazy good, bench went up 20 pounds, went from curling 30 pound dumbells 3 set of 8 to doing 40 lbs 3 sets of 10, etc, pretty much every routine / muscle i was working out had vivid gains
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by yeegits View Post
    also should i start taking pct black now? on day 18?
    I personally like to and recommend to others to take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during their cycle and following their cycle. Why not block the estrogen the entire time vs. just waiting until the end to use it to get rid of the build up of estrogen, why not just keep it in control the entire time??? Also, because the PCT Black is a very well balanced ingenius formula that protects and rejuvenates your liver, kidneys, prostate, & cardiovascular system on top of ridding the body of unwanted estrogen and kick-starting your body to produce more of its own natural testosterone! Seems like a "No-Brainer" to me, but to each his/her own!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

New to the site here Scotty. Read alot of this thread yesterday. I am 25, 6'4 225 and have taken 2 PH cycles in the last 4 years when playing college baseball. I have always been fairly lean and sit around 217-226. I am looking to stay in this range as I do not want to bulk up past 230 but want to cut my BF% down and add a few lbs of lean muscle mass. When getting my BF tested over the years from calipers/skinfold it ranges from 7-12%. I think it is probably 9-11.

Anyways..... I was interested in taking/cycling Finaflex Andro 1 with yalls Epi product but was not sure the best way to do it. I took Epistane 1.5 years ago, took a SERM after, and was pleased but I did a 4 week cycle and shoulda have taken it longer and with a higher dosage because of my size and its weakness. I was looking in the 6-7 weeks(7 MAX) range and was not sure of the best way to do it, if I should take them both for 6-7 weeks or take 1 for 2-4 weeks and then start the other at weeks 3 or 4. I am not worried about PCT/protection as that seems to be covered on here well enough. I am more worried about what to stack/take now, and will then base my PCT on what I take accordingly.

My diet is very clean and been an exercise science major and having taken Nutrition classes, I do not worry about calorie intake exactly but more of eating clean and what types of foods to eat and when.

Thanks for the help ahead of time, you are a great resource.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    New to the site here Scotty. Read alot of this thread yesterday. I am 25, 6'4 225 and have taken 2 PH cycles in the last 4 years when playing college baseball. I have always been fairly lean and sit around 217-226. I am looking to stay in this range as I do not want to bulk up past 230 but want to cut my BF% down and add a few lbs of lean muscle mass. When getting my BF tested over the years from calipers/skinfold it ranges from 7-12%. I think it is probably 9-11.

Anyways..... I was interested in taking/cycling Finaflex Andro 1 with yalls Epi product but was not sure the best way to do it. I took Epistane 1.5 years ago, took a SERM after, and was pleased but I did a 4 week cycle and shoulda have taken it longer and with a higher dosage because of my size and its weakness. I was looking in the 6-7 weeks(7 MAX) range and was not sure of the best way to do it, if I should take them both for 6-7 weeks or take 1 for 2-4 weeks and then start the other at weeks 3 or 4. I am not worried about PCT/protection as that seems to be covered on here well enough. I am more worried about what to stack/take now, and will then base my PCT on what I take accordingly.

My diet is very clean and been an exercise science major and having taken Nutrition classes, I do not worry about calorie intake exactly but more of eating clean and what types of foods to eat and when.

Thanks for the help ahead of time, you are a great resource.
    Matt... I'm not really clear as to what you want from me Bro? Happy to help, I read what you wrote twice and other than me just spitting out general information about the products or how I recommend taking them, I don't really see a direct question in there, forgive me if I just missed it!

Are you looking for a Cycle Suggestion? One that will maintain your lean frame, but put a tiny bit more mass, but not at the expense of adding excess fat or bulk, as in you want to stay very athletic and agile, but more muscle and faster, right? If this is what you want, I actually have the perfect cycle suggestion for you, not going to be the cheapest cycle, but I guarantee you will love the results!

1 bottle of 1-ANDRO, 1 bottle of EPI-V, & 2 bottles of the new 550-XD Black

The cycle length should be approximately 8 weeks total. For all 8 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of the 550-XD Black per day (1 cap in the morning & 1 cap in the evening, approximately every 12hrs). For the 1st 4 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of 1-ANDRO per day (1 cap in the morning & 1 cap in the evening, approximately every 12hrs). For the last 4 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of EPI-V per day (1 cap in the morning and 1 cap approx. 8hrs before you expect to go to sleep). EPI-V has stimulants in it, do not take less than 8hrs prior to bed or it may interfere with normal sleep. That my friend is a KILLER Cycle that will increase your strength, size, and help drop the fat, remember to eat extra clean while doing this, the supplements will do the rest (HIGH PROTEIN = 50%, low fat = 25%, & low carbs)!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Matt... I'm not really clear as to what you want from me Bro? Happy to help, I read what you wrote twice and other than me just spitting out general information about the products or how I recommend taking them, I don't really see a direct question in there, forgive me if I just missed it!

Are you looking for a Cycle Suggestion? One that will maintain your lean frame, but put a tiny bit more mass, but not at the expense of adding excess fat or bulk, as in you want to stay very athletic and agile, but more muscle and faster, right? If this is what you want, I actually have the perfect cycle suggestion for you, not going to be the cheapest cycle, but I guarantee you will love the results!

The cycle length should be approximately 8 weeks total. For all 8 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of the 550-XD Black per day (1 cap in the morning & 1 cap in the evening, approximately every 12hrs). For the 1st 4 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of 1-ANDRO per day (1 cap in the morning & 1 cap in the evening, approximately every 12hrs). For the last 4 weeks you should be taking 2 caps of EPI-V per day (1 cap in the morning and 1 cap approx. 8hrs before you expect to go to sleep). EPI-V has stimulants in it, do not take less than 8hrs prior to bed or it may interfere with normal sleep. That my friend is a KILLER Cycle that will increase your strength, size, and help drop the fat, remember to eat extra clean while doing this, the supplements will do the rest (HIGH PROTEIN = 50%, low fat = 25%, & low carbs)!
    Yah that sounds just peachy.. I am going to do that one likely this summer, gonna be big and ripped just like last summer!!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Matt...

Again thanks for the help. I am mainly looking to cut bodyfat while also gaining a few lbs of muscle. My LBM is good, just want to cut up a tad more and add a little more muscle. So yes what you asked above is correct What will would the main difference in adding the 550 in there? I was thinking more along the lines of 2 bottles andro and 2 bottles epi over 6-8 weeks. I do not want to gain water weight. I almost would rather play it safe and take 2 instead of 3 different PH's and I do not want to gain much weight and I think 550 will make it quite a bit bigger.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

What do you think about 1 bottle of 550, 1 of andro and 2 epi. Seems Epi will lean me out more versus 550 adding more weight. Thanks for all the help, just like to come up with perfect cycle and cover all bases before I jump into it

Matt
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    What do you think about 1 bottle of 550, 1 of andro and 2 epi. Seems Epi will lean me out more versus 550 adding more weight. Thanks for all the help, just like to come up with perfect cycle and cover all bases before I jump into it

Matt
    Matt... I still stick with my original suggestion, the 550 is going to be essential in adding strength, keeping you hard, lean, & dry as well as being very easy on the joints, as in it is a two step conversion to Norandalone (Deca) known by all bodybuilders to be very easy on the joints, helps lubricate them and keep them healthy, which is extremely important when trying to gain strength and mass, but also trying to stay lean, when trying to stay lean, the body has tendency to dry out and joints start to ache, this will not make you get watered down or bloated, but it will help keep the joints lubricated, get me, that is my reason for it being so important!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM