Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 7 of 43 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    How long after PCT can I run another PH cycle?
    TurningGreen is correct, we typically recommend giving your body a minimum 30 day rest between PH cycles and a cycle does include your PCT, so 30 days minimum from the time you finish your PCT until the time you start your next PH. This is for both safety, allowing the body to reach its natural homeostasis again and regulate itself, as well as re-set all of your receptor sites so a tolerance (so to speak) does not occur with the PH being taken!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Hey Scottie, read this thread about 5 time,lol, great info, been reading and following you for awhile and just decided to go with the andro,

    1 bottle andro
    1 pure test
    1 pct rev

    Im 160lbs and eat 6x daily and gaining (food and weight gainer, 8 cups of water or more), been aggressive in the gym for a 1 1/2 years, started at 130lbs, and this is my first ph. Goal 175lbs for now, Can you give me recommendation on usage. I am thinking 4 daily followed by the pct, just not sure on the dosage of all for my first cycle, any help appriciated, Thanks Shaun
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sinlow1980 View Post
    Hey Scottie, read this thread about 5 time,lol, great info, been reading and following you for awhile and just decided to go with the andro,

    1 bottle andro
    1 pure test
    1 pct rev

    Im 160lbs and eat 6x daily and gaining (food and weight gainer, 8 cups of water or more), been aggressive in the gym for a 1 1/2 years, started at 130lbs, and this is my first ph. Goal 175lbs for now, Can you give me recommendation on usage. I am thinking 4 daily followed by the pct, just not sure on the dosage of all for my first cycle, any help appriciated, Thanks Shaun
    Shaun,

    I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

    AL - ScottyDoc
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Greetings Scotty,

    I been reading this thread and others thoroughly and want to make the perfect cycle. I'm 5'10" 220 and am working on cutting down my BF%. I'm at about 12% now. I'm 30+ and have been workingout for 15 or so years. Diet and workouts are solid.

    My plan is:
    Epi-v x2 in the AM (with 1 milk thistle)
    1-Andro x2 in the PM (with 1 milk thistle)
    for 30 days

    Then:
    5 days at end start PCT Black at 2/day thru 1 bottle & 6/day of the PURE TEST thru two bottles.

    The Epi-v in the AM is because I normally have trouble sleeping so I dont want to make it even worse. I also take a mulit-v, omega3, and a joint supplement. From your previous advice, for max results I'm thinking of:

    -extending cycle 15 days by adding an additional bottle of Epi
    -adding PCT black x2 at bedtime during the cycle
    -should I added Pure Test to the cycle too? If so, does that effect my pct?
    -is there anything else I should add or change?
    -I am debating adding some lipodrene as well.

    Thanks in advance for the help.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Shaun,

    I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

    AL - ScottyDoc

    Thanks so much for your time and answer. On the PURE TEST do i take it for 40 days starting at the begining of the cycle or when I start the PCT. Thanks

  6. KOSTON... That sounds fantastic, I would add PURE TEST to the mix, but start it approx. 5 days before the end of your cycle and take 6 caps/day = 3g/day for 40 days. I think your cycle looks solid only that I would extend both the EPI-V and the 1-ANDRO out by 15 days making it roughly a 6 week cycle and remember even though you are taking the PCT Black during your cycle, continue to take it at the same 2 caps/evening for approx. 3-4wks following your cycle, but you do not have to do it for as long as you are on the PURE TEST and no they do not contradict nor counter one another at all, as a matter of fact if you look at the ingredients of PURE TEST (100% pure D'Aspartic Acid) you will notice that we have that in our testosterone booster portion of our PCT Black, just not as highly dosed as PURE TEST!

    SINLOW1980... Look at what I responded to KOSTON, same thing, start your PURE TEST 5 days before the completion of your cycle and take it for a total of 40 days at 6 caps/day = 3g/day.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Hello, I just bought my first PH ever which ofcourse is Finaflex 1-Andro and basically the reason why i came about this is because I'm 22 and I've weighed 135 since i pretty much graduated highschool 4 yrs back. I've been working out, kept a good weekly gym schedule and such but still not much gain mass-wise. Lifting wise I've kept up and in some cases lift more than my buddies weighing 180+ who drink shakes, take supplements, eat like beasts ect. I can't say i eat 4-6 meals a day but def 3 rather large meals a day and snacks and such in between all of which is carbs and proteins (rice, bread, pasta, meat & chicken). I've been taking preworkouts switching them up from NO-explode, Bullnox & Jack3d, and took two back to back cycles of Cellmass as post workout but simply put, I've gained all strength but no mass. People compliment on how much i've leaned out and how I'm surprisingly strong for my height and appearance but I want to mass up a bit and look my strength sort of speak.

    What would some recommend as far as how i should go about taking this supplement to help me out? Im only taking Bullnox in conjunction with this which on it alone I've been content with my workouts. Any advice is very much appreciated and thanks in advance.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dgonz059 View Post
    Hello, I just bought my first PH ever which ofcourse is Finaflex 1-Andro and basically the reason why i came about this is because I'm 22 and I've weighed 135 since i pretty much graduated highschool 4 yrs back. I've been working out, kept a good weekly gym schedule and such but still not much gain mass-wise. Lifting wise I've kept up and in some cases lift more than my buddies weighing 180+ who drink shakes, take supplements, eat like beasts ect. I can't say i eat 4-6 meals a day but def 3 rather large meals a day and snacks and such in between all of which is carbs and proteins (rice, bread, pasta, meat & chicken). I've been taking preworkouts switching them up from NO-explode, Bullnox & Jack3d, and took two back to back cycles of Cellmass as post workout but simply put, I've gained all strength but no mass. People compliment on how much i've leaned out and how I'm surprisingly strong for my height and appearance but I want to mass up a bit and look my strength sort of speak.

    What would some recommend as far as how i should go about taking this supplement to help me out? Im only taking Bullnox in conjunction with this which on it alone I've been content with my workouts. Any advice is very much appreciated and thanks in advance.
    If you really want my help, either post it here or PM me, but I need to know everything, height, weight, measurements (neck, arm, forearm, shoulders, chest, abdomen, waist, thigh, & calf... always use your dominant side, R for me) as well as pictures (front, back, side, quad, calf) take them both flexed and non-flexed. I will also need a pretty accurate account of what you are eating in a day and what you are doing in the gym, so give me an average day of eating and your whole week of lifting, cardio, any physical activity. Now with all that, I can get a really, really good idea what we are dealing with and help you tweak your diet, supplements, and possibly your workout routine as well.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    If you really want my help, either post it here or PM me, but I need to know everything, height, weight, measurements (neck, arm, forearm, shoulders, chest, abdomen, waist, thigh, & calf... always use your dominant side, R for me) as well as pictures (front, back, side, quad, calf) take them both flexed and non-flexed. I will also need a pretty accurate account of what you are eating in a day and what you are doing in the gym, so give me an average day of eating and your whole week of lifting, cardio, any physical activity. Now with all that, I can get a really, really good idea what we are dealing with and help you tweak your diet, supplements, and possibly your workout routine as well.
    Well since I'm new here it wouldn't let me post pictures & I tried finding where to PM you including on your profile page but couldn't find anything. I'm 5'5" 135lb but as far as measurements, I haven't done any as of recent. I eat eggs,turkey, cheese & bread for breakfast; a steak or chicken wrap for lunch or something basically with meat or chicken; dinner usually is the same, either meat or chicken with brown rice. I snack on all kinds of stuff in between.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dgonz059 View Post
    Well since I'm new here it wouldn't let me post pictures & I tried finding where to PM you including on your profile page but couldn't find anything. I'm 5'5" 135lb but as far as measurements, I haven't done any as of recent. I eat eggs,turkey, cheese & bread for breakfast; a steak or chicken wrap for lunch or something basically with meat or chicken; dinner usually is the same, either meat or chicken with brown rice. I snack on all kinds of stuff in between.
    Based on what you told me, you still need to up your protein, I would be drinking like 2-3 protein shakes between your meals throughout the day, drink them with whole milk to get added protein & calories and tastes better as well! What about your workout, run me through a day to day through the whole week, at least the exercises, weights used and number of sets and reps/set!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  11. I don't like to repeat the same body part on the same day of each week so that way i switch things up and don't get bored or used to a routine. My sets consist of 10 reps each or 8 minimum by the time I'm dying out. Also, when i say 4 sets weight-weight i mean 4 sets starting from the first weight mentioned and working my way up each set to the last weight mentioned.
    Legs: Squats(usually 4-5 sets, 1st set just 135lb but the rest 4 plates totaling 225lb), Lunges(60pound bar, 4 sets of 30 steps), Leg curls (4 sets 70,80,90lb x2) Leg extensions (4 sets 80-120lb) & Calves (4 sets of 120lb)

    Chest: I switch up each week between bar benching & dumbells. Flat bench (4 sets, 135lb-225 kicking out maybe 4-5 reps depending) Dumbell flat (4 sets 65's,75's, 80 or 90's x2) Incline bench (4 sets 135-185lb) Incline dumbells (4 sets 65's, 75's, 85's x2) Decline bench (4 sets from 135-225 kicking out 4 or 5 reps) Claps (4 sets from 120-160lb)

    Arms: typically different curls;
    -Seated preacher starting at 80lb and doing as many reps as possible working my way down to 30lb and then resetting for a second round of drop down
    -Standing bar curls, using the bench bar starting with 10's on first set, two tens on second set, and 25's on the last two sets as many as i can get out.
    -Cable bar curls from rested position to forehead working the weight from 60lb upwards each set totaling 4 sets.

    If I wrote out EVERYTHING I'd be writing you a book but i think with this you can get an idea. Bicep, tricep, back, and traps are my stregnths where im doing just as much if not more then my buddies weighing in at 180+. Legs and chest are my weaker points in comparison to them atleast. Food-wise I know i have to start eating more and I def am starting today since its day one of starting this PH. but I'm 135 and 5'5" so I cant stuff myself like my buddies do because as of now my body has nowhere to put it and i get full pretty quickly which is why I've been eating high carb and high protein foods when I DO eat full meals.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dgonz059 View Post
    I don't like to repeat the same body part on the same day of each week so that way i switch things up and don't get bored or used to a routine. My sets consist of 10 reps each or 8 minimum by the time I'm dying out. Also, when i say 4 sets weight-weight i mean 4 sets starting from the first weight mentioned and working my way up each set to the last weight mentioned.
    Legs: Squats(usually 4-5 sets, 1st set just 135lb but the rest 4 plates totaling 225lb), Lunges(60pound bar, 4 sets of 30 steps), Leg curls (4 sets 70,80,90lb x2) Leg extensions (4 sets 80-120lb) & Calves (4 sets of 120lb)

    Chest: I switch up each week between bar benching & dumbells. Flat bench (4 sets, 135lb-225 kicking out maybe 4-5 reps depending) Dumbell flat (4 sets 65's,75's, 80 or 90's x2) Incline bench (4 sets 135-185lb) Incline dumbells (4 sets 65's, 75's, 85's x2) Decline bench (4 sets from 135-225 kicking out 4 or 5 reps) Claps (4 sets from 120-160lb)

    Arms: typically different curls;
    -Seated preacher starting at 80lb and doing as many reps as possible working my way down to 30lb and then resetting for a second round of drop down
    -Standing bar curls, using the bench bar starting with 10's on first set, two tens on second set, and 25's on the last two sets as many as i can get out.
    -Cable bar curls from rested position to forehead working the weight from 60lb upwards each set totaling 4 sets.

    If I wrote out EVERYTHING I'd be writing you a book but i think with this you can get an idea. Bicep, tricep, back, and traps are my stregnths where im doing just as much if not more then my buddies weighing in at 180+. Legs and chest are my weaker points in comparison to them atleast. Food-wise I know i have to start eating more and I def am starting today since its day one of starting this PH. but I'm 135 and 5'5" so I cant stuff myself like my buddies do because as of now my body has nowhere to put it and i get full pretty quickly which is why I've been eating high carb and high protein foods when I DO eat full meals.
    Everything looks solid in your workout, all I can say is supplement more protein shakes or even gainer shakes with whole milk, I mean all I can say is you need to up your calories all while keeping your protein as high as possible, I mean if I were you... I'd be taking in a minimum of 150g of protein per day and then the rest is just getting in as many calories as possible, unless you actually start to gain fat or get soft/watery, I'd eat anything and everything under the sun, ice cream, chips, all fine as long as you keep your protein high, again if you start to get soft, then clean up your carbohydrate calories like potatoes, brown rice, sweet potatoes, wheat pasta, oatmeal, etc.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Hello, My name is Sean and I am a 30 year old male ho has been fairly athletic most of my life. I did powerlifting for college football and tore out my lower back. I stopped powerlifting completely and went on to doing some basic lifiting now and again to stay in shape but never anythign too serious. I stopped lifting for about 4 years and started to gain soem weight in my mid section so I turned to bodybuilding and started using supplements and adjusting/correcting my diet. I did bodybuilding for a year and made some really really good gains and am way stronger now than I was at 18. I got my bench up to 325 and was weighing aroudn 200. I have not lifted for a year and a half now and although I have maintained alot of my definition I have started gaining soem of that bad weight again. I am plannign on gettign back in the gym and hittign the weights hardcore. When I started bodybuildign before I was using No-xplode and really liked it. I ordered a stack of No expode/Nitrix/cell mass/syntha 6 which after more research it would seem I probably wasted soem money. (OH WELL) I also ordered a botle of 1- Andro and Epi- V with the PCT Black bottle. Now...... I am willign to do what it takes to get results and liek you Scotty I want to be safer than sorry. Now on one hand I have now spent close to 400 dollars on supplements. You said Pure Test is necessary with the Andro/EPI/PCT ? And I am wonderign if I take all the NO products with this if I am overdoing it. I guess I can ease into it all and see how my body reacs but I want to take advice as well. Please feel free to advise me and..... "hook me up" Just gettign a bit expensive for all the supplements especially..... if i were to take all the pills you are suggesting. Also is Pure test necessary?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    Hello, My name is Sean and I am a 30 year old male ho has been fairly athletic most of my life. I did powerlifting for college football and tore out my lower back. I stopped powerlifting completely and went on to doing some basic lifiting now and again to stay in shape but never anythign too serious. I stopped lifting for about 4 years and started to gain soem weight in my mid section so I turned to bodybuilding and started using supplements and adjusting/correcting my diet. I did bodybuilding for a year and made some really really good gains and am way stronger now than I was at 18. I got my bench up to 325 and was weighing aroudn 200. I have not lifted for a year and a half now and although I have maintained alot of my definition I have started gaining soem of that bad weight again. I am plannign on gettign back in the gym and hittign the weights hardcore. When I started bodybuildign before I was using No-xplode and really liked it. I ordered a stack of No expode/Nitrix/cell mass/syntha 6 which after more research it would seem I probably wasted soem money. (OH WELL) I also ordered a botle of 1- Andro and Epi- V with the PCT Black bottle. Now...... I am willign to do what it takes to get results and liek you Scotty I want to be safer than sorry. Now on one hand I have now spent close to 400 dollars on supplements. You said Pure Test is necessary with the Andro/EPI/PCT ? And I am wonderign if I take all the NO products with this if I am overdoing it. I guess I can ease into it all and see how my body reacs but I want to take advice as well. Please feel free to advise me and..... "hook me up" Just gettign a bit expensive for all the supplements especially..... if i were to take all the pills you are suggesting. Also is Pure test necessary?
    Man... I'm gonna have to write a book to tell you all this, here goes! First off I would make sure you have been back lifting for at least 6-8wks before you start taking any products besides the BSN products (I see you got your pre, intra, & post workout stuff covered and some good protein, I love Syntha-6 protein, one of my favorites FYI). In addition, you need to make sure you are eating correctly (6 meals/day, 200+g protein/day) depending on whether you are trying to bulk up or cut down will determine where you keep your calories and whether you minimize some of your carbs and/or fat intake. Now, once you have been working out for at least 2-3 months with the right diet and it has become a normal daily or every other day routine for you again, now you can look at adding a prohormone (1-ANDRO & EPI-V) to your regiment. If you are taking both of them together then I recommend taking 2 caps of each (4 caps total) per day, just remember the EPI-V has stimulants so I would not take any within 8hrs of your expected sleep time, and I would continue this dose for 6 weeks, perfect cycle length IMO. Now as far as the better safe than sorry approach, I would take 2 caps of PCT Black every night during your cycle and continue taking those 2 caps/night for 3-4 weeks after completing your cycle (I recommend this because it blocks estrogen, so why wait until the end of your cycle to block it when you can block it all along, it protects your liver, kidney, heart, & prostate, so why wait until the end to return all those enzyme levels to normal when you can keep them normal all along, see why I consider it the better safe than sorry approach, I just never give it a chance to change my body to the negative to begin with). Also, I highly recommend the PURE TEST for two reasons, first it will get your natural testosterone levels back up very quickly (correct possible Labido issues, not always the case) and second, by raising your natural testosterone back up to normal and even above normal your going to be able to maintain all your hard earned lean muscle gains and fat loss from taking those products, without the pure test, it is not going to hurt you by not taking it, but it won't be there to help you maintain all those hard earned gains either, so that is up to you, has nothing to do with being safe / sorry, well maybe sorry if you lose a lot of what you have gained, but safety wise, there is nothing that will harm you by not taking it. Well there ya have it Bro, that pretty much answers all your questions, as far as "hooking you up" even if I were allowed to sell our products, the best I could even do is match some of the prices I have seen here and there online, I mean online prices are ridiculously cheap, not gonna really do better than that my friend, I mean all those products you mentioned are sold on eBay, Amazon, here at NutraPlanet, iwantsupplements.com, you name it, they are out there!

    Anyway, I hope I have answered all your questions, if you have any further questions about our products, please do not hesitate to ask, this is why I am here, good luck my friend and please get back into the habit of working out and good nutrition again before just jumping right into a cycle, it is better for you your gains, your wallet, everything all around, it is the right decision... ask anyone here online that has been working out for a while and they will tell you the same!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Ok, thanks man. Seems you are giving genuine advice. Appreciate it. I will cycle the BSN products and then do the Andro/Epi. I did order 2 bottles of the pure test it was relatively cheap compared to many other products so was not a big deal after shelling out for the other products. So i will definately keep coming back here and watching the forums/ posting ... perhaps I will even post how the cycle goes when I start it. Anyhow regarding the "hooking up" i was leanign more towards the free samples, I saw where you had posted about a free sample you were shipping....I sent an email but I think maybe you are out or it was limited time deal. Anyhow jsut trying to get soem kickbacks here and there for the m0ney i am spending.... I am sure you can understand lol. Again thanks for the info and hope to keep in touch. You were very timely in your reply by the way .... very cool.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    Ok, thanks man. Seems you are giving genuine advice. Appreciate it. I will cycle the BSN products and then do the Andro/Epi. I did order 2 bottles of the pure test it was relatively cheap compared to many other products so was not a big deal after shelling out for the other products. So i will definately keep coming back here and watching the forums/ posting ... perhaps I will even post how the cycle goes when I start it. Anyhow regarding the "hooking up" i was leanign more towards the free samples, I saw where you had posted about a free sample you were shipping....I sent an email but I think maybe you are out or it was limited time deal. Anyhow jsut trying to get soem kickbacks here and there for the m0ney i am spending.... I am sure you can understand lol. Again thanks for the info and hope to keep in touch. You were very timely in your reply by the way .... very cool.
    If you have requested samples then you should get them shortly, I send out all sample requests on Mondays, last Monday I sent out 160+ sample requests, maybe yours were in that batch, if not I have gotten about another 20 since then that I will be sending out this coming Monday, so hold tight, still samples left and if you requested them, they will come. Usually when we run out of samples or I discontinue them I post it on the sample request thread I have up and running, just please do me the return favor of liking us on our FINAFLEX fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and giving your opinion on our products that you have sampled, thank you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Now I am gettign confused. Here is soem information I am gettign of some sites I am researching. So it is difficult to decide who to believe. Obviously on one side the company wants to make money and the product could work. On the other side it seesm this stuff has not been "tested" enough to know any solid facts.

    FDA Warning on Androstenedione (Andro)
    Consumer Advisory

    On March 11, 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced a crackdown on products containing androstenedione, commonly known as "andro." The products are marketed over the counter as dietary supplements that enhance athletic performance. In the body, androstenedione is converted into testosterone and estrogen.

    This is an excerpt form a website I was just reading.
    While ads claim that andro-containing supplements promote increased muscle mass, research has not shown this to be the case. In addition, studies have shown side effects and potential long-term risks; androstenedione poses the same kinds of health risks as anabolic steroids. Given the lack of proven benefits and the risks, the FDA is requesting companies to stop distributing dietary supplements containing androstenedione. The FDA is also encouraging Congress to consider legislation to classify these products as a controlled substance.

    You can see as a consumer how this can become a bit confusing......

  18. Not sure how to process this..... any thoughts?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    Not sure how to process this..... any thoughts?
    Not ignoring you, but I'm off for the weekend now, answering from my phone, let me get back to you on Monday please!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. No problem. I have been researchign extensively over the past 24-48 hours. It woudl seem these products mess with your testosterone levels and could have long term effects on these testosterone levels? So including risk of other side efects it is also possible for it to mess with your reproductvie system? Also i am learnign the terms and I understand estrogen is a major enemy in these instances. Since PTC black has estrogen blocking is it considered a SERM?

    Also Andro is a steroid hormone that occurs naturally in the body. A 'building block' of the male hormone testosterone, Andro is believed by many athletes to have anabolic -- muscle-building -- qualities. Mark McGwire is no different from any other athlete who believes Andro boosts athletic performance. Despite the widespread claims of Andro's effectiveness, no clinical trials have shown that Andro increases muscle strength or improves athletic performance. It can have dangerous adverse effects, particularly in the very high doses athletes often use. It causes behavioral, sexual, and reproductive problems, liver and muscle disorders, and increases risk of heart disease. Athletes who take Andro along with other steroids believed to enhance athletic performance have a high risk of harmful drug interactions.

    In a recent 12-week double-blind study, men participating in high-intensity weight training were given either androstenedione 200 mg daily or placebo. The results showed no increase in testosterone. However, estrogen levels did increase. So did cholesterol levels. It doesn't appear to improve sports performance or increase strength or lean body mass. Worsening of cholesterol levels was also seen in another 4-week double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 55 men.

    Published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in June 1999, Iowa State University researchers found that a 300-milligram daily dose of Andro did not increase muscle mass or strength more than placebo pills in an eight-week weight-training program involving 30 men ages 19 to 29. However, use of the supplement lowered levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol.

    ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    No problem. I have been researchign extensively over the past 24-48 hours. It woudl seem these products mess with your testosterone levels and could have long term effects on these testosterone levels? So including risk of other side efects it is also possible for it to mess with your reproductvie system? Also i am learnign the terms and I understand estrogen is a major enemy in these instances. Since PTC black has estrogen blocking is it considered a SERM?

    Also Andro is a steroid hormone that occurs naturally in the body. A 'building block' of the male hormone testosterone, Andro is believed by many athletes to have anabolic -- muscle-building -- qualities. Mark McGwire is no different from any other athlete who believes Andro boosts athletic performance. Despite the widespread claims of Andro's effectiveness, no clinical trials have shown that Andro increases muscle strength or improves athletic performance. It can have dangerous adverse effects, particularly in the very high doses athletes often use. It causes behavioral, sexual, and reproductive problems, liver and muscle disorders, and increases risk of heart disease. Athletes who take Andro along with other steroids believed to enhance athletic performance have a high risk of harmful drug interactions.

    In a recent 12-week double-blind study, men participating in high-intensity weight training were given either androstenedione 200 mg daily or placebo. The results showed no increase in testosterone. However, estrogen levels did increase. So did cholesterol levels. It doesn't appear to improve sports performance or increase strength or lean body mass. Worsening of cholesterol levels was also seen in another 4-week double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 55 men.

    Published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in June 1999, Iowa State University researchers found that a 300-milligram daily dose of Andro did not increase muscle mass or strength more than placebo pills in an eight-week weight-training program involving 30 men ages 19 to 29. However, use of the supplement lowered levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol.

    ?
    OK, I am back and have had time to read all the information you posted and all I can say is you are 100% correct... 1-Androstenedione is a banned illegal product. The compound in our 1-ANDRO is 1-Androsterone (not to be confused with 1-Androstenedione)... a precursor to 1-testosterone, as in it converts to testosterone in the body and it is completely legal and DSHEA compliant. So unfortunately there was some confusion along the way and you are not comparing apples to apples, hope this helps my friend!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  22. This is a long thread and I don't want to read the whole thing. But I would like to know how you address lethergy issues with 1-Andro? This concern has been the biggest drawback as far as using this product is concerned. Sorry if this question has already be asked.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This is a long thread and I don't want to read the whole thing. But I would like to know how you address lethergy issues with 1-Andro? This concern has been the biggest drawback as far as using this product is concerned. Sorry if this question has already be asked.
    OK, personally I have not experienced any Lethargy issues with the taking of 1-ANDRO, but have heard others taking moderate to high dose cycles and for 6wks or longer experiencing mild lethargy. Based on their posts they claim to make it through these periods with the use of stimulants found in pre-workouts, fat-burners, etc. As far as there being one simple answer to this problem, unfortunately there is not because not everyone experiences it, and not everyone experiences things in the same way, every person's body chemistry is different, I mean I don't know every single thing you are taking, supplement and non-supplement, nutrition, exactly how you lift, when you lift, whether you lift on an empty stomach, etc. etc. What I am trying to say is there are many, many factors that can all play a key role in how you feel and at what parts of the day you feel them!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Shaun,

    I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

    AL - ScottyDoc

    Hey just a quick update, Im almost through my first bottle and am up 5 lbs which is crazy for me, Ive been stuck for months. No sides to date either. Excited to see the end results of the cycle.

  25. scott, would it be safe if i took 1-andro stacked with methyl masterdrol v3? just curious if the two can be stacked safely
    thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    scott, would it be safe if i took 1-andro stacked with methyl masterdrol v3? just curious if the two can be stacked safely
    thanks
    I hate that I have to answer this way, but I am not allowed to comment on other (non-FINAFLEX) products, safety, cycling info, nothing, because it is not ours and we do not want to be held responsible for advising people on products other than our own, which we are 100% sure of exactly what is in it, etc. So for Legal purposes, I am not allowed to answer that question, I am sorry my friend!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Hey mate how's finaflex hardcore compares to the other
    Finaflex range in terms of mass builder ?

  28. Hey scotty,

    If I eat at maintenance or a bit below and take 5 caps a day for 36 days, what gains and BF reduction should I expect w/1-andro.

    With my first cycle of 1-Andro I ate about 500 over maintenance and gained about 8lbs and 1% BF. This was with 3-4 caps a day for 40 days

    High Protein, Moderate to high Fat, moderate to low carb diet. (this is how I typically eat year round)

    Just deciding whether its worth running another cycle of 1-Andro or doing an H-drol cycle, because if I do a cycle now I wont be able to do another one till mid january I think..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Hey mate how's finaflex hardcore compares to the other
    Finaflex range in terms of mass builder ?
    Our 1-ANDRO is our Mass builder and EPI-V is more of our cutting agent! HARDCORE was kind like somewhere in the middle of those two products, just higher dosed (also no longer on the market, got banned in 2009)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Hey scotty,

    If I eat at maintenance or a bit below and take 5 caps a day for 36 days, what gains and BF reduction should I expect w/1-andro.

    With my first cycle of 1-Andro I ate about 500 over maintenance and gained about 8lbs and 1% BF. This was with 3-4 caps a day for 40 days

    High Protein, Moderate to high Fat, moderate to low carb diet. (this is how I typically eat year round)

    Just deciding whether its worth running another cycle of 1-Andro or doing an H-drol cycle, because if I do a cycle now I wont be able to do another one till mid january I think..
    OK, first off 1-ANDRO should put another 8-10Lbs of lean mass on you, but unless you are re-comping and fluctuating your diet in order to shed some fat, 1-ANDRO is not a cutting agent, more of a lean, non-water bloat bulking agent. If you are really looking to cut fat, which it is winter, more of the time to bulk, then you would want EPI-V, which will not put on quite as much mass as 1-ANDRO, but will definitely dry you up and shed some unwanted fat... For Sure!!!

    Personally, I would do another cycle of 1-ANDRO as you described with your calories below maintenance on one day, above maintenance another day, then right at maintenance, keep it changing and plan it appropriately according to what you are going to be lifting the next day, like do an above maintenance day before your leg day and right at maintenance on your leg day, then below maintenance on an arm day, etc. etc. So you can still drop a little BF while bulking, but I would not really worry about shredding until your next cycle when you will probably be wanting to start getting ready for Summer, or maybe even the cycle after that, ultimately it is up to you, just trying to help!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in