Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 6 of 29 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    No problem. I have been researchign extensively over the past 24-48 hours. It woudl seem these products mess with your testosterone levels and could have long term effects on these testosterone levels? So including risk of other side efects it is also possible for it to mess with your reproductvie system? Also i am learnign the terms and I understand estrogen is a major enemy in these instances. Since PTC black has estrogen blocking is it considered a SERM?

Also Andro is a steroid hormone that occurs naturally in the body. A 'building block' of the male hormone testosterone, Andro is believed by many athletes to have anabolic -- muscle-building -- qualities. Mark McGwire is no different from any other athlete who believes Andro boosts athletic performance. Despite the widespread claims of Andro's effectiveness, no clinical trials have shown that Andro increases muscle strength or improves athletic performance. It can have dangerous adverse effects, particularly in the very high doses athletes often use. It causes behavioral, sexual, and reproductive problems, liver and muscle disorders, and increases risk of heart disease. Athletes who take Andro along with other steroids believed to enhance athletic performance have a high risk of harmful drug interactions.

In a recent 12-week double-blind study, men participating in high-intensity weight training were given either androstenedione 200 mg daily or placebo. The results showed no increase in testosterone. However, estrogen levels did increase. So did cholesterol levels. It doesn't appear to improve sports performance or increase strength or lean body mass. Worsening of cholesterol levels was also seen in another 4-week double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 55 men.

Published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in June 1999, Iowa State University researchers found that a 300-milligram daily dose of Andro did not increase muscle mass or strength more than placebo pills in an eight-week weight-training program involving 30 men ages 19 to 29. However, use of the supplement lowered levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol.

?
    OK, I am back and have had time to read all the information you posted and all I can say is you are 100% correct... 1-Androstenedione is a banned illegal product. The compound in our 1-ANDRO is 1-Androsterone (not to be confused with 1-Androstenedione)... a precursor to 1-testosterone, as in it converts to testosterone in the body and it is completely legal and DSHEA compliant. So unfortunately there was some confusion along the way and you are not comparing apples to apples, hope this helps my friend!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

This is a long thread and I don't want to read the whole thing. But I would like to know how you address lethergy issues with 1-Andro? This concern has been the biggest drawback as far as using this product is concerned. Sorry if this question has already be asked.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This is a long thread and I don't want to read the whole thing. But I would like to know how you address lethergy issues with 1-Andro? This concern has been the biggest drawback as far as using this product is concerned. Sorry if this question has already be asked.
    OK, personally I have not experienced any Lethargy issues with the taking of 1-ANDRO, but have heard others taking moderate to high dose cycles and for 6wks or longer experiencing mild lethargy. Based on their posts they claim to make it through these periods with the use of stimulants found in pre-workouts, fat-burners, etc. As far as there being one simple answer to this problem, unfortunately there is not because not everyone experiences it, and not everyone experiences things in the same way, every person's body chemistry is different, I mean I don't know every single thing you are taking, supplement and non-supplement, nutrition, exactly how you lift, when you lift, whether you lift on an empty stomach, etc. etc. What I am trying to say is there are many, many factors that can all play a key role in how you feel and at what parts of the day you feel them!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Shaun,

I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

AL - ScottyDoc

Hey just a quick update, Im almost through my first bottle and am up 5 lbs which is crazy for me, Ive been stuck for months. No sides to date either. Excited to see the end results of the cycle.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

scott, would it be safe if i took 1-andro stacked with methyl masterdrol v3? just curious if the two can be stacked safely
    thanks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    scott, would it be safe if i took 1-andro stacked with methyl masterdrol v3? just curious if the two can be stacked safely
    thanks
    I hate that I have to answer this way, but I am not allowed to comment on other (non-FINAFLEX) products, safety, cycling info, nothing, because it is not ours and we do not want to be held responsible for advising people on products other than our own, which we are 100% sure of exactly what is in it, etc. So for Legal purposes, I am not allowed to answer that question, I am sorry my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Hey mate how's finaflex hardcore compares to the other
    Finaflex range in terms of mass builder ?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Hey scotty,

If I eat at maintenance or a bit below and take 5 caps a day for 36 days, what gains and BF reduction should I expect w/1-andro.

With my first cycle of 1-Andro I ate about 500 over maintenance and gained about 8lbs and 1% BF. This was with 3-4 caps a day for 40 days

High Protein, Moderate to high Fat, moderate to low carb diet. (this is how I typically eat year round)

Just deciding whether its worth running another cycle of 1-Andro or doing an H-drol cycle, because if I do a cycle now I wont be able to do another one till mid january I think..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Hey mate how's finaflex hardcore compares to the other
    Finaflex range in terms of mass builder ?
    Our 1-ANDRO is our Mass builder and EPI-V is more of our cutting agent! HARDCORE was kind like somewhere in the middle of those two products, just higher dosed (also no longer on the market, got banned in 2009)!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Hey scotty,

If I eat at maintenance or a bit below and take 5 caps a day for 36 days, what gains and BF reduction should I expect w/1-andro.

With my first cycle of 1-Andro I ate about 500 over maintenance and gained about 8lbs and 1% BF. This was with 3-4 caps a day for 40 days

High Protein, Moderate to high Fat, moderate to low carb diet. (this is how I typically eat year round)

Just deciding whether its worth running another cycle of 1-Andro or doing an H-drol cycle, because if I do a cycle now I wont be able to do another one till mid january I think..
    OK, first off 1-ANDRO should put another 8-10Lbs of lean mass on you, but unless you are re-comping and fluctuating your diet in order to shed some fat, 1-ANDRO is not a cutting agent, more of a lean, non-water bloat bulking agent. If you are really looking to cut fat, which it is winter, more of the time to bulk, then you would want EPI-V, which will not put on quite as much mass as 1-ANDRO, but will definitely dry you up and shed some unwanted fat... For Sure!!!

Personally, I would do another cycle of 1-ANDRO as you described with your calories below maintenance on one day, above maintenance another day, then right at maintenance, keep it changing and plan it appropriately according to what you are going to be lifting the next day, like do an above maintenance day before your leg day and right at maintenance on your leg day, then below maintenance on an arm day, etc. etc. So you can still drop a little BF while bulking, but I would not really worry about shredding until your next cycle when you will probably be wanting to start getting ready for Summer, or maybe even the cycle after that, ultimately it is up to you, just trying to help!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reply. I think Im going to eat around maintenance or a bit below and attempt 5 tablets a day for 5 weeks (36 days to be exact).
  12. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I've been to your website. Your product write-ups leave a lot to be desired.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've been to your website. Your product write-ups leave a lot to be desired.
    How so, what information would you like to see?
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Dr Scotty, im planning on using epi v at 4 pills a day, 30 day cycle. Should i run pct revolution during and after? Also, i was considering life support or some cycle health product. Or is this all overkill? Let me know and thanks.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chubzz
    Hey Dr Scotty, im planning on using epi v at 4 pills a day, 30 day cycle. Should i run pct revolution during and after? Also, i was considering life support or some cycle health product. Or is this all overkill? Let me know and thanks.
    I'm running Epi-V at four caps a day along with 1 cap of PCT Black before bed. For PCT I'll run PCT black as recommended along with FINAFLEX Pure Test (DAA) at 6 caps. This combination is killer for PCT(I've used it in the past) almost like a bonus cycle if you're not too shut down. As for cycle support you shouldn't need anything. I usually supplement cycles with a multi-v and some Vit-E. Good luck bro. Sorry Doc if I stole your thunder (not a Thor joke lol) I know your a busy man.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chubzz View Post
    I think if you want to be a little extra safe maybe a little liver detox or liver support during your cycle, but I always recommend taking like 1-2 PCT Black caps before bed during your cycle to block all estrogen, protect the liver, kidneys, prostate and cardiovascular system and only up the dose if any type of estrogenic sides occur (usually nipple sensitivity) which once detected can be corrected by upping the PCT Black dose before anything else even has time to occur and then keep it at 1 cap/night for about 20-30 days following your cycle, but with the addition of FINAFLEX PURE TEST to really kick-start your natural Testosterone production and I would take that at 6 caps/day for 40 days (2 bottles) but don't fret, PURE TEST is very inexpensive and very effective! Also, for maximum results I would extend your 4 caps/day of EPI-V for 45 days (6 wks) perfect cycle dose & length in my opinion!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm running Epi-V at four caps a day along with 1 cap of PCT Black before bed. For PCT I'll run PCT black as recommended along with FINAFLEX Pure Test (DAA) at 6 caps. This combination is killer for PCT(I've used it in the past) almost like a bonus cycle if you're not too shut down. As for cycle support you shouldn't need anything. I usually supplement cycles with a multi-v and some Vit-E. Good luck bro. Sorry Doc if I stole your thunder (not a Thor joke lol) I know your a busy man.
    I Love it, "Stole my Thunder!" you should have said "All Pun intended THOR!" LoL Good one! It is all good my friend, I'm here to have fun, learn and educate all at the same time!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I think if you want to be a little extra safe maybe a little liver detox or liver support during your cycle, but I always recommend taking like 1-2 PCT Black caps before bed during your cycle to block all estrogen, protect the liver, kidneys, prostate and cardiovascular system and only up the dose if any type of estrogenic sides occur (usually nipple sensitivity) which once detected can be corrected by upping the PCT Black dose before anything else even has time to occur and then keep it at 1 cap/night for about 20-30 days following your cycle, but with the addition of FINAFLEX PURE TEST to really kick-start your natural Testosterone production and I would take that at 6 caps/day for 40 days (2 bottles) but don't fret, PURE TEST is very inexpensive and very effective! Also, for maximum results I would extend your 4 caps/day of EPI-V for 45 days (6 wks) perfect cycle dose & length in my opinion!
    Sounds good. I know its a semi mild ph, but what about a serm?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds good. I know its a semi mild ph, but what about a serm?
    That is up to you Bro, I mean it can never hurt to just have one on hand in case you see/feel the need to take it, but I highly doubt it, not as long as you are taking the PCT Black both intra & post!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Registered User
    Answers

That is up to you Bro, I mean it can never hurt to just have one on hand in case you see/feel the need to take it, but I highly doubt it, not as long as you are taking the PCT Black both intra & post!
    Huge help man! Thanks alot! One more question, since it is bulking season, and i decided to go with your 1-andro, same principals apply as far as dosage and what not?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Huge help man! Thanks alot! One more question, since it is bulking season, and i decided to go with your 1-andro, same principals apply as far as dosage and what not?
    The only thing I would do differently from a cycle of 1-ANDRO to a cycle of EPI-V is my diet would be different, dosing, precautions, PCT, etc. all the exact same! ie. I would not take 1-ANDRO if I'm dieting down and trying to cut, unless like I did it is the beginning phase and I'm bridging from one to the other, but I would never try and take EPI-V on a bulk, just not what it is designed for!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry to hijack thread but I was lucky enough to get my hands on some finaflex ripped just wanted some feedback on this product compared to the current finaflex cutting anabolic ?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Sorry to hijack thread but I was lucky enough to get my hands on some finaflex ripped just wanted some feedback on this product compared to the current finaflex cutting anabolic ?
    First and foremost I must warn you that what you have in your possession is a banned substance and has not been made by FINAFLEX in over 2yrs. We discontinued it 6mos. before the ban. Also, because we no longer make it and it is a banned product I am really not at liberty to discuss doses, effectiveness or give any sort of advice on the taking of this product, sorry!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Andro-1

I was just wondering exactly how long andro-1 and PCT Revolution Black will stay in your system after you finish with the PCT?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

GOT THAT FINAFLEX G8 BABY CHECK THIS OUT...PLEASE!
    Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gettinswole69 View Post
    I was just wondering exactly how long andro-1 and PCT Revolution Black will stay in your system after you finish with the PCT?
    I am not 100% sure of the answer to that question, I am not a chemist nor do I know the exact half-life of the 1-ANDRO, but if I had to guess, I would say it should be completely out of your system in 14 days or less just for the shear fact that it is oral and oral products usually have a shorter half-life. As far as the PCT Black still being in your system, I believe the only thing in our PCT Black that would stay in your system for longer than a day (24hrs) would be the Arimistane (estrogen blocker) and even that has a short half-life, educated guess... it would be out of your system within 7 days or less! Again, these are my best educated guesses from the knowledge I have, not fact!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle Andro-1

What is the best cycle that you recommend to take the andro-1 on with the pct? How many pills a day and when? Thanks.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gettinswole69 View Post
    What is the best cycle that you recommend to take the andro-1 on with the pct? How many pills a day and when? Thanks.
    I think taking 4 caps of 1-ANDRO per day is best and taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black per day (at night before bed). As far as the 1-ANDRO dosing, I like to split it up into 3 doses, so it would be 1 cap/1cap/2 cap, but I would put the 2 cap one the closest to your workout, preferably before. So if you workout in the afternoon/evening... I would take 1 cap in the morning, 2 caps 8hrs later (mid-day), then 1 cap 8hrs later before bed. If you workout in the morning I would take the 2 caps in the morning and the other two doses just be 1 cap, I would always just take 1 cap before bed, so it just depends on when you workout to whether you take the 2 cap dose in the morning or mid-day, that is both my personal and professional opinion and how I personally dose it when I take it!

* Also, some people are more sensitive to estrogen than others, so if you notice any excess bloat or puffy nipples or sensitive nipples, that means your estrogen is too high and I would up your PCT Black dose up to 2 caps (1 in morning and 1 @ night). I would always take as little as possible unless you see or experience the side effects, you don't want to block all your estrogen, having a little is both normal and healthy, so air to the side of caution and only add more if you need to (again both my personal and professional opinion).
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hey there Scott.
    I'm 24, 205lbs and 5"9. Trainning for about 4-5 years. Seriously, about 2 and a half.
    No experience with steroids. I just took Decafire for PH's. Do you know it? If yes, is it stronger then Finaflex?

Can i start taking 4 caps on day one of Finaflex? Or do you suggest a better/other way?
    How much can i expect of real leans mass gains with this dosage?
    Can i get 6-7lbs of gains with just one bottle?

What can i take to reduce bad side effects while taking it?
    I was thinking about silimarin ( milk thistle ) and 625mg of tribullus only.
    But if i get Puffy nipples like you said, haha, i was wondering on taking 10mg of Tamoxifen. What do you think about it?
    One last thing, Do i need to take taurine with it? For back pains? Or is it unnecessary?

I really Appreciate your answers.
    And this topic is great and very informative.
    Thanks
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vandroy View Post
    Hey there Scott.
    I'm 24, 205lbs and 5"9. Trainning for about 4-5 years. Seriously, about 2 and a half.
    No experience with steroids. I just took Decafire for PH's. Do you know it? If yes, is it stronger then Finaflex?

Can i start taking 4 caps on day one of Finaflex? Or do you suggest a better/other way?
    How much can i expect of real leans mass gains with this dosage?
    Can i get 6-7lbs of gains with just one bottle?

What can i take to reduce bad side effects while taking it?
    I was thinking about silimarin ( milk thistle ) and 625mg of tribullus only.
    But if i get Puffy nipples like you said, haha, i was wondering on taking 10mg of Tamoxifen. What do you think about it?

I really Appreciate your answer.
    And this topic is great and very informative.
    Thanks
    Vandroy,

I think your expectations are a little unrealistic, 1-ANDRO is a very good product but at 4 caps/day the bottle would last you 15 days and I do not think you would gain 6-7Lbs, I think you might gain 2Lbs and just start to notice that it is kicking in, for the results you are looking for try 3 bottles at 4 caps a day for 45 days and you will gain approx. 8-10Lbs of lean muscle and see significant strength gains. I have never heard of DecaFire. As far as puffy nipples and what not, I recommend taking a small dose (2 caps per night) of our PCT REVOLUTION Black both during your cycle and for 30 days following your cycle and it will block estrogen, raise natural testosterone and protect your liver, kidneys, prostate, & cardiovascular system.

AL - ScottyDoc
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm, thank you for all you answers and for your help.

I know that 15 days is not enough. But I think i'll reconsider taking it. Not because of its effectiveness. But because of the price of it here in my country.

The chippest bottle here costs $100. For my results wishes, i would need to take at leat 2 bottles for at least 5-6lbs of gains.
    Thats $200 bucks! A little bit expensive for me hehe.

Thanks again.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vandroy View Post
    Hmmm, thank you for all you answers and for your help.

I know that 15 days is not enough. But I think i'll reconsider taking it. Not because of its effectiveness. But because of the price of it here in my country.

The chippest bottle here costs $100. For my results wishes, i would need to take at leat 2 bottles for at least 5-6lbs of gains.
    Thats $200 bucks! A little bit expensive for me hehe.

Thanks again.
    Wow... That is expensive! Here in the States it can be found as cheap as $30-$35 online, can't you just order like 3 bottles online and pay like $20 in shipping???
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Need help dosing 1-Andro and Epi-V

Just received my shipment of Finaflex 1-Andro and Epi-V. I'm looking for suggestions on dosing to get the most out of my cycle. Here's what I have:
    1 bottle 1-Andro
    1 bottle Epi-V
    1 bottle PCT black
    1 bottle Pure Test

Is this enough to run for 5-6 weeks? I thought about starting with 2 caps a day of the 1-Andro and increasing to 4 caps until I run out of that and then bridging the Epi-V to run that. If I'm taking milk thistle and hawthorn during can I wait towards the end of the cycle to run the PCT black?

Thanks
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rawchip
    Just received my shipment of Finaflex 1-Andro and Epi-V. I'm looking for suggestions on dosing to get the most out of my cycle. Here's what I have:
    1 bottle 1-Andro
    1 bottle Epi-V
    1 bottle PCT black
    1 bottle Pure Test

Is this enough to run for 5-6 weeks? I thought about starting with 2 caps a day of the 1-Andro and increasing to 4 caps until I run out of that and then bridging the Epi-V to run that. If I'm taking milk thistle and hawthorn during can I wait towards the end of the cycle to run the PCT black?

Thanks
    You're in for a hell of a ride bro! I'm not sure of your finances but running two of each bottle would be killer! I would do 1 cap of PCT before bed during your cycle and 30 days after along with 6 caps of Pure Test. You are going to love these two, just hit that gym and keep your nutrition on lock and let the transformation begin!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    You're in for a hell of a ride bro! I'm not sure of your finances but running two of each bottle would be killer! I would do 1 cap of PCT before bed during your cycle and 30 days after along with 6 caps of Pure Test. You are going to love these two, just hit that gym and keep your nutrition on lock and let the transformation begin!!
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Do you think starting at 2 caps/day of the 1-Andro and then increasing to 3 and then 4/day each consecutive week until I run out would work well? And then starting the Epi-V around the 3rd or 4th week doing 3 caps/day? I know there are various ways to dose, I'm just trying to get some insight as to what may work the best with what I currently have on hand.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rawchip View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Do you think starting at 2 caps/day of the 1-Andro and then increasing to 3 and then 4/day each consecutive week until I run out would work well? And then starting the Epi-V around the 3rd or 4th week doing 3 caps/day? I know there are various ways to dose, I'm just trying to get some insight as to what may work the best with what I currently have on hand.
    You could start the 1-Andro at 1 cap upon waking and 1 cap pre-workout (afternoon)...so 2 caps a day. Then proceed to 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps pre-workout . As for the Epi-V I would go right in at 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps pre-workout. I would avoid taking Epi-V at night because it gives a little energy boost! As for Rev. Black and Pure Test, take those at night, as that is when the body will be best able to utilize them for Natural Test Production.

I have a current Epi-V LOG that Im running right now If you are interested in checking it out.
    Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

BTW, Doc will have some very helpful information for you as well. He's a busy man, but one HELL of a guy! FINAFLEX is a fantastic company, one of my favorites!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=TurningGreen;3121490]You could start the 1-Andro at 1 cap upon waking and 1 cap pre-workout (afternoon)...so 2 caps a day. Then proceed to 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps pre-workout . As for the Epi-V I would go right in at 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps pre-workout. I would avoid taking Epi-V at night because it gives a little energy boost! As for Rev. Black and Pure Test, take those at night, as that is when the body will be best able to utilize them for Natural Test Production.
    QUOTE]

Awesome. So running 1-Andro would be 2/caps a day for the first week and then running 4/caps/day from there on out?

Thanks for the help. I'll def read up on your log.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rawchip View Post
    Thanks for the help. I'll def read up on your log.
    There are multiple ways of running/bridging your LOG with what you have, please PM me and tell me exactly what results you are hoping to achieve, current stats, diet/nutrition, workout schedule, etc. and I promise to do my best to help you achieve the best results possible!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I like the Idea of 6 weeks of 1-Andro on more of a lean bulk/recomp and then 6 of EPI-V to cut right up and get nice and hard. Of course there's the 550-XD to consider.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:35 PM