Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 5 of 29 First ... 3456710 ... Last
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, I don't know what I will be for Halloween, or if we are going out for that matter. If so I have no idea what to go as. A genie, pharoah, or warrior of some sort are pretty close to the only things without a wig or hat and I am not keen on either of those. I could obviously bring back a Silver Surfer, or the blue guy from The Watchers too but that would be pretty redundant.
    If you go as the "Dr. Philadelphia" from "The Watchmen" are you gonna rock out with your C@ck out, LoL I didn't care for that movie all that much, it was very weird!

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Kleen - I'll warn you ahead of time, you have to get the right paint, but it is not hard to do and if you have the right paint it will not come off by simply touching, it will start to come off in high friction areas like arm-pits and hands, it's kind of a pain in the A$$, which is why I don't want to do it this year, I've done it 3 years in a row now! The year before last I was working as a bouncer for side $$$ at a local Atlanta night club called HALO and I just dressed myself up as what I called a... "HALO-DEMON" I put my fangs in, white contacts and got painted up black with HALO written on my chest! Hold on I'm sure I have a picture I can post...

www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im 20 and I want to go with this stack

Andro-1: 60 caps
    EPI-V: 60 caps
    Revolution Black PCT:60 caps
    Pure Test: 120 caps

2 Andro/2 EPI-V Daily for 30 days

2 tabs PCT Daily after 30 days for the above ^^^
    4 tabs Pure Test with the PCT

Is this good or should I buy another 60 caps for revolutions black PCT so I can take 4 tabs a night?

Also, is AI Post Cycle Support good? Its cheaper

I've never used Prohormones before.
    •   

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Im 20 and I want to go with this stack

Andro-1: 60 caps
    EPI-V: 60 caps
    Revolution Black PCT:60 caps
    Pure Test: 120 caps

2 Andro/2 EPI-V Daily for 30 days

2 tabs PCT Daily after 30 days for the above ^^^
    4 tabs Pure Test with the PCT

Is this good or should I buy another 60 caps for revolutions black PCT so I can take 4 tabs a night?

Also, is AI Post Cycle Support good? Its cheaper

I've never used Prohormones before.
    This is a pretty decent cycle, I would look at taking like 1 cap of PCT during your cycle as well to keep estrogen low and protect all your organs, no need to take more than 2 PCT following your cycle, especially if you are taking PURE TEST, I would take 6 caps/day of PURE TEST though and just run it for 40 days, cannot hurt, only help! Good Luck Bro and feel free to ask me any other cycling advice our products you may experience in the future and I will always do my best to get back to you ASAP and guide you in the right direction, enjoy our products, you are going to like them!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    This is a pretty decent cycle, I would look at taking like 1 cap of PCT during your cycle as well to keep estrogen low and protect all your organs, no need to take more than 2 PCT following your cycle, especially if you are taking PURE TEST, I would take 6 caps/day of PURE TEST though and just run it for 40 days, cannot hurt, only help! Good Luck Bro and feel free to ask me any other cycling advice our products you may experience in the future and I will always do my best to get back to you ASAP and guide you in the right direction, enjoy our products, you are going to like them!!!
    Thanks for the advise. I got another bottle of the andro, so Im running 3 andro pills and 2 epv-i a day. I'll take 1 PCT during and 2 PCT pills post cycle. 4 pills of pure test throughout everything.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Thanks for the advise. I got another bottle of the andro, so Im running 3 andro pills and 2 epv-i a day. I'll take 1 PCT during and 2 PCT pills post cycle. 4 pills of pure test throughout everything.
    I still advise 6 caps of PURE TEST per day, 3g/day (6 caps) is what the "Italian Study" where it showed a 40% increase in Testosterone in 12 days. I mean last I saw... PURE TEST was going for like $11/bottle on NutraPlanet, ya can't beat that price!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I still advise 6 caps of PURE TEST per day, 3g/day (6 caps) is what the "Italian Study" where it showed a 40% increase in Testosterone in 12 days. I mean last I saw... PURE TEST was going for like $11/bottle on NutraPlanet, ya can't beat that price!!!
    Alright I'll increase the dosage to 6 pills a day. How much lean gains should I expect in 40 days. My diet is spot on. This is my workout routine.

Back: Mon

Deadlifts (4 or 5 sets 5-12 reps)
    T-Bar Rows (5 sets 8-12 reps)
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns (5 sets 7-10 reps)
    One-Arm DB Rows (5 sets 8-12 reps)
    One-Arm Cable Lat Pulldowns (4 sets 8-12 reps)
    Alternating Seated Cable Rows (4 sets 8-12 reps)
    Seated Low Cable Rows (3 sets 8-10 reps)

Arms/Abs: Tues

Wide grip BB Curls (5 sets 5-12 reps)
    Close Grip BB Curls (3 sets 5-12 reps)
    Hammer Curls (5 sets 8-10 reps)
    DB Curls (5 sets 6-10 reps)
    Tricep Pulldowns (4 sets 6-14 reps)
    Bench Dip Drops (5 sets 10-16 reps)
    Tricep Kickbacks (4 sets 10-15 reps)
    Close Grip Bench (4 sets 6-15 reps)
    DB SkullCrushers (4 sets 8-12 reps)
    Weighted Decline Crunches (4 sets 20-35 reps)
    Regular Weighted Crunches (4 sets 20 reps)
    Roman Chair Crunches (3 sets 15-20 reps)

Shoulders: Wed

DB Shoulder Press (5 sets 6-12 reps)
    Front DB Raise (5 sets 8-12 reps)
    DB Lateral Raises (5 sets 8-12 reps)
    Bent Arm Lateral DB Raises (5 sets 8-14 reps)
    Straight Arm Plate Raise (5 sets 8-15 reps)
    Standing BB Shoulder Press (5 sets 6-15 reps)

Chest/Abs

DB/BB Bench Press (5 sets 6-12 reps)
    DB/BB Incline Bench Press (5 sets 6-12 reps)
    DB Pullover (4 sets 10-12 reps)
    Incline DB Flies (4 sets 8-12 reps)
    Cable Crossovers (6 sets 8-15 reps)
    Weighted Decline Crunches (4 sets 20-35 reps)
    Regular Weighted Crunches (4 sets 20 reps)
    Roman Chair Crunches (3 sets 15-20 reps)
    Weighted Crunch Machine

Legs: Fri

Leg Press (6 sets 10-15 reps)
    Seated Leg Press (4 sets 12-20 reps)
    Leg Extensions (5 sets 8-12 reps)
    Leg Curls (4 sets 8-12 reps)
    Standing Calf Raises (5 sets 12-20 reps)
    Seated Calf Raises (4 sets 20 reps)

Arms/Abs: Sat, same as on tuesday

Rest: Sunday

Supplements

CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Sesamin
    Vitamin C: Ester C
    Vitamin D3
    Vitamin E
    Selenium
    Zinc
    Thermolife C-Bol
    NO3 Black Chrome/Pump-Bol
    Xtend
    Probiotics
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Also, I assume calorie consumption should be above maintenance. I am looking for reduction in BF, with lean gains...

Usually impossible, thats why I've decided to use a prohormone.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

It is hard to say, everyone is different my friend. I dieted down really hard and dropped like 37Lbs of fat and only gained 1Lb of lean muscle, which was incredible for me! If you are not dieting down quite as hard, less fat to lose and more emphasis on gaining lean muscle, you may gain 1,2, or even 3 Lbs, but unless you are lifting for Mass only and just maintaining your BF, I would not think you would be able to gain 5+Lbs of lean muscle gained, which that in itself would be AMAZING! What you have to remember is how much 1Lb of lean muscle really means to how you look vs. what it means on the scale! Most of the guys you hear talking about gaining 10+Lbs on a cycle are talking about overall weight gained, water, fat, & muscle, a lot of people confuse that very easily. The best way to explain this is, when I ripped down for the SILVER SURFER, I wanted to be a slender, lanky lean, like the SILVER SURFER, so I didn't mind if I dropped a little muscle, wasn't all jacked up on FINAFLEX products then, like I was when I got ready this past year to be VENOM for Halloween (when I gained the 1Lb while dropping 37Lbs of fat). Anyway, look at my picture in my Avatar, look at the other pictures in there where I am the SILVER SURFER in my profile, etc. I am 6'2" tall and at that time I was 183Lbs, most people would think that was ridiculously skinny, did I look frail, too skinny, like a small guy? I don't think so, I mean do I want to be bigger, yes, but you can't expect to go from 0-60 in one cycle, the people you see that look the way you want to look have been at it for years, cycles upon cycles upon cycles! So I'm just trying to put it in prospective for you my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

It is hard to say, everyone is different my friend. I dieted down really hard and dropped like 37Lbs of fat and only gained 1Lb of lean muscle, which was incredible for me! If you are not dieting down quite as hard, less fat to lose and more emphasis on gaining lean muscle, you may gain 1,2, or even 3 Lbs, but unless you are lifting for Mass only and just maintaining your BF, I would not think you would be able to gain 5+Lbs of lean muscle gained, which that in itself would be AMAZING! What you have to remember is how much 1Lb of lean muscle really means to how you look vs. what it means on the scale! Most of the guys you hear talking about gaining 10+Lbs on a cycle are talking about overall weight gained, water, fat, & muscle, a lot of people confuse that very easily. The best way to explain this is, when I ripped down for the SILVER SURFER, I wanted to be a slender, lanky lean, like the SILVER SURFER, so I didn't mind if I dropped a little muscle, wasn't all jacked up on FINAFLEX products then, like I was when I got ready this past year to be VENOM for Halloween (when I gained the 1Lb while dropping 37Lbs of fat). Anyway, look at my picture in my Avatar, look at the other pictures in there where I am the SILVER SURFER in my profile, etc. I am 6'2" tall and at that time I was 183Lbs, most people would think that was ridiculously skinny, did I look frail, too skinny, like a small guy? I don't think so, I mean do I want to be bigger, yes, but you can't expect to go from 0-60 in one cycle, the people you see that look the way you want to look have been at it for years, cycles upon cycles upon cycles! So I'm just trying to put it in prospective for you my friend!
    Right now I'm around 11% BF and 158-161 pounds. I would have been lifting for 1 year in August. I was 140 pounds when I started (skinny fat endo). I actually had dieted down with no lifting (b/c I didnt know anything about resistance training) from 194. Then from last August to now lifting. I was around 16-18% BF when I started last August
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Right now I'm around 11% BF and 158-161 pounds. I would have been lifting for 1 year in August. I was 140 pounds when I started (skinny fat endo). I actually had dieted down with no lifting (b/c I didnt know anything about resistance training) from 194. Then from last August to now lifting. I was around 16-18% BF when I started last August
    No problem my friend, just keep training, keep eating right and take a cycle approx. 3 x's a year, giving you the appropriate break between cycles and you will put on like 7-10Lbs per year of lean muscle, that is about the best you can hope for in the realm of possibilities! Not trying to destroy your hopes and dreams, just trying to be a realist and what you can achieve and in what kind of time frame you can achieve it in, takes years to build the body of your dreams, what I recommend to all my friends just getting started in the game is to have realistic short-term goals and of course you can have whatever you want for long-term/life-term goals!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The gains off of 1-Andro seem to be pretty good. I have put on over 3 lbs of LBM on this run while dropping over 2 lbs of fat. That is impressive considering that this was the second stage of a bridged run that I had already gained about 7 lbs of LBM on. Going by what I was able to do I would say that with a nice 660mg run for 6 weeks could easily add 5-7 pound of LBM, not total weight here I am just talking about LBM. If eating for bulking you would probably hit over 10 lbs gained but 5-7 lbs of LBM on a product with virtually no sides and an over the counter PCT will fix you right up afterwards that is pretty impressive.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

While on Revolutions Black PCT, what other supplements are good to take post cycle to keep all the gains?
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Kleen - I'll warn you ahead of time, you have to get the right paint, but it is not hard to do and if you have the right paint it will not come off by simply touching, it will start to come off in high friction areas like arm-pits and hands, it's kind of a pain in the A$$, which is why I don't want to do it this year, I've done it 3 years in a row now! The year before last I was working as a bouncer for side $$$ at a local Atlanta night club called HALO and I just dressed myself up as what I called a... "HALO-DEMON" I put my fangs in, white contacts and got painted up black with HALO written on my chest! Hold on I'm sure I have a picture I can post...

Awesome! Fuking awesome.

Did you end up pounding any heads that night?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Awesome! Fuking awesome.

Did you end up pounding any heads that night?
    No, but I was right inside the door next to the cashier checking in all the guests on the check-list, and while people were waiting in line and looking at me there was a lot of pointing and gasping, I was standing in the dark right under a black-light and the woman who painted me made sure that the white Halo on my chest would glow with some kind of clear coat she put over it, anyway, my eyes and teeth+fangs were glowing as well as the HALO with all black, it was kind of freaky... I mean I wish I had a picture of what they saw, but someone did take a picture and show me, all you could see was a silhouette of my body with that blue-ish white glowing eyes, teeth+fangs, & HALO in the darkness, it was cool, but all I have from that costume was pictures from before going to work!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

subd for future reference.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I'm considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro and it will be my first cycle. I'm 23 and 5'7 155, I have been training for the past 4 years(I started at 125lbs 4 years ago). I have been following a clean diet and I'm currently carb cycling for lean gains (roughly 3500-4000 calories a day). I would like to get to a lean 170 to 175. So I was thinking that my cycle would last 40 days with 4 andro's a day with 2 pct revolutions. Do you think running this cycle will get the results I'm looking for? My only concerns with running a 1-andro cycle is: will affect my natural hormone level for the long run, will it cause hair loss and what type of diet adjustments would you suggest? Thanks
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cnk06 View Post
    I'm considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro and it will be my first cycle. I'm 23 and 5'7 155, I have been training for the past 4 years(I started at 125lbs 4 years ago). I have been following a clean diet and I'm currently carb cycling for lean gains (roughly 3500-4000 calories a day). I would like to get to a lean 170 to 175. So I was thinking that my cycle would last 40 days with 4 andro's a day with 2 pct revolutions. Do you think running this cycle will get the results I'm looking for? My only concerns with running a 1-andro cycle is: will affect my natural hormone level for the long run, will it cause hair loss and what type of diet adjustments would you suggest? Thanks
    OK, you are new to this Forum, but ask around, I am very much and honest straight shooter, no BS here! I do not think our 1-ANDRO will get you from 155Lbs to 170/175Lbs in 40 days! First, you are obviously an ectomorph (hard-gainer), also, you need to take into consideration that what people gain is relative to their bodies, so if a 6' tall 220Lbs guy takes it and he is an endomorph (easy-gainer) and gains 15Lbs, that is roughly a 7% increase in Mass, but if you take it and expect the same results that would be closer to a 10% increase mass, do you understand what I'm trying to say? I think it would be safe to say that if you eat appropriately and lift hard you should gain 10Lbs of quality mass give or take 2Lbs in 40 days at 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO! As far as the way you are taking it, looks great, you do mean to take 2 caps of PCT REV Black along with your cycle and continuing it for 2-3 weeks following your cycle, right? Another helpful addition, helpful in the sense that it will help boost your natural Test not only back to normal, but above normal, allowing your body to keep/maintain those crucial muscle gains you have made from the 1-ANDRO is something we make call PURE TEST, which you will want to take 3g/day = 6 caps/day for 40 days starting it the day your cycle ends, don't worry that is only 2 bottles and it is very well priced, you should be able to pick up both bottles for approx. $40 (roughly $20/bottle). As far as causing hair-loss and long term side effects, that is extremely doubtful, I mean remember this is a pro-hormone, so anything is possible, but considering you will be taking the PCT along with your cycle and for 2-3 weeks following your cycle, the risk drops dramatically, as in you would have to be extremely sensitive and prone to having one of these side-effects to begin with, so I say it is as safe as any prohormone cycle could be! I hope I have answered all your questions, if you have anymore, please by all means, ask away, this is what I'm here for my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How long after PCT can I run another PH cycle?
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ion26
    At least 30 days after PCT I've heard as far as 60 days. I would assume the extent of how "shut down" you are could play a role as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

TurningGreen is correct, we typically recommend giving your body a minimum 30 day rest between PH cycles and a cycle does include your PCT, so 30 days minimum from the time you finish your PCT until the time you start your next PH. This is for both safety, allowing the body to reach its natural homeostasis again and regulate itself, as well as re-set all of your receptor sites so a tolerance (so to speak) does not occur with the PH being taken!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Hey Scottie, read this thread about 5 time,lol, great info, been reading and following you for awhile and just decided to go with the andro,

1 bottle andro
    1 pure test
    1 pct rev

Im 160lbs and eat 6x daily and gaining (food and weight gainer, 8 cups of water or more), been aggressive in the gym for a 1 1/2 years, started at 130lbs, and this is my first ph. Goal 175lbs for now, Can you give me recommendation on usage. I am thinking 4 daily followed by the pct, just not sure on the dosage of all for my first cycle, any help appriciated, Thanks Shaun
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sinlow1980 View Post
    Hey Scottie, read this thread about 5 time,lol, great info, been reading and following you for awhile and just decided to go with the andro,

1 bottle andro
    1 pure test
    1 pct rev

Im 160lbs and eat 6x daily and gaining (food and weight gainer, 8 cups of water or more), been aggressive in the gym for a 1 1/2 years, started at 130lbs, and this is my first ph. Goal 175lbs for now, Can you give me recommendation on usage. I am thinking 4 daily followed by the pct, just not sure on the dosage of all for my first cycle, any help appriciated, Thanks Shaun
    Shaun,

I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

AL - ScottyDoc
    www.finaflex.com

Greetings Scotty,

I been reading this thread and others thoroughly and want to make the perfect cycle. I'm 5'10" 220 and am working on cutting down my BF%. I'm at about 12% now. I'm 30+ and have been workingout for 15 or so years. Diet and workouts are solid.

My plan is:
    Epi-v x2 in the AM (with 1 milk thistle)
    1-Andro x2 in the PM (with 1 milk thistle)
    for 30 days

Then:
    5 days at end start PCT Black at 2/day thru 1 bottle & 6/day of the PURE TEST thru two bottles.

The Epi-v in the AM is because I normally have trouble sleeping so I dont want to make it even worse. I also take a mulit-v, omega3, and a joint supplement. From your previous advice, for max results I'm thinking of:

-extending cycle 15 days by adding an additional bottle of Epi
    -adding PCT black x2 at bedtime during the cycle
    -should I added Pure Test to the cycle too? If so, does that effect my pct?
    -is there anything else I should add or change?
    -I am debating adding some lipodrene as well.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Shaun,

I would take 4 caps/day (2 caps twice a day) of 1-ANDRO for 6 weeks (3 bottles). About 5 days before the end of your cycle start your PCT Black at 2 caps/day (both caps at night-time) until you complete the 1 bottle, & 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (I take 2 caps every 8hrs) for 40 days (2 bottles). And that my friend is one killer & safe cycle!

AL - ScottyDoc

Thanks so much for your time and answer. On the PURE TEST do i take it for 40 days starting at the begining of the cycle or when I start the PCT. Thanks
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

KOSTON... That sounds fantastic, I would add PURE TEST to the mix, but start it approx. 5 days before the end of your cycle and take 6 caps/day = 3g/day for 40 days. I think your cycle looks solid only that I would extend both the EPI-V and the 1-ANDRO out by 15 days making it roughly a 6 week cycle and remember even though you are taking the PCT Black during your cycle, continue to take it at the same 2 caps/evening for approx. 3-4wks following your cycle, but you do not have to do it for as long as you are on the PURE TEST and no they do not contradict nor counter one another at all, as a matter of fact if you look at the ingredients of PURE TEST (100% pure D'Aspartic Acid) you will notice that we have that in our testosterone booster portion of our PCT Black, just not as highly dosed as PURE TEST!

SINLOW1980... Look at what I responded to KOSTON, same thing, start your PURE TEST 5 days before the completion of your cycle and take it for a total of 40 days at 6 caps/day = 3g/day.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.

Hello, I just bought my first PH ever which ofcourse is Finaflex 1-Andro and basically the reason why i came about this is because I'm 22 and I've weighed 135 since i pretty much graduated highschool 4 yrs back. I've been working out, kept a good weekly gym schedule and such but still not much gain mass-wise. Lifting wise I've kept up and in some cases lift more than my buddies weighing 180+ who drink shakes, take supplements, eat like beasts ect. I can't say i eat 4-6 meals a day but def 3 rather large meals a day and snacks and such in between all of which is carbs and proteins (rice, bread, pasta, meat & chicken). I've been taking preworkouts switching them up from NO-explode, Bullnox & Jack3d, and took two back to back cycles of Cellmass as post workout but simply put, I've gained all strength but no mass. People compliment on how much i've leaned out and how I'm surprisingly strong for my height and appearance but I want to mass up a bit and look my strength sort of speak.

What would some recommend as far as how i should go about taking this supplement to help me out? Im only taking Bullnox in conjunction with this which on it alone I've been content with my workouts. Any advice is very much appreciated and thanks in advance.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgonz059 View Post
    Hello, I just bought my first PH ever which ofcourse is Finaflex 1-Andro and basically the reason why i came about this is because I'm 22 and I've weighed 135 since i pretty much graduated highschool 4 yrs back. I've been working out, kept a good weekly gym schedule and such but still not much gain mass-wise. Lifting wise I've kept up and in some cases lift more than my buddies weighing 180+ who drink shakes, take supplements, eat like beasts ect. I can't say i eat 4-6 meals a day but def 3 rather large meals a day and snacks and such in between all of which is carbs and proteins (rice, bread, pasta, meat & chicken). I've been taking preworkouts switching them up from NO-explode, Bullnox & Jack3d, and took two back to back cycles of Cellmass as post workout but simply put, I've gained all strength but no mass. People compliment on how much i've leaned out and how I'm surprisingly strong for my height and appearance but I want to mass up a bit and look my strength sort of speak.

What would some recommend as far as how i should go about taking this supplement to help me out? Im only taking Bullnox in conjunction with this which on it alone I've been content with my workouts. Any advice is very much appreciated and thanks in advance.
    If you really want my help, either post it here or PM me, but I need to know everything, height, weight, measurements (neck, arm, forearm, shoulders, chest, abdomen, waist, thigh, & calf... always use your dominant side, R for me) as well as pictures (front, back, side, quad, calf) take them both flexed and non-flexed. I will also need a pretty accurate account of what you are eating in a day and what you are doing in the gym, so give me an average day of eating and your whole week of lifting, cardio, any physical activity. Now with all that, I can get a really, really good idea what we are dealing with and help you tweak your diet, supplements, and possibly your workout routine as well.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.

If you really want my help, either post it here or PM me, but I need to know everything, height, weight, measurements (neck, arm, forearm, shoulders, chest, abdomen, waist, thigh, & calf... always use your dominant side, R for me) as well as pictures (front, back, side, quad, calf) take them both flexed and non-flexed. I will also need a pretty accurate account of what you are eating in a day and what you are doing in the gym, so give me an average day of eating and your whole week of lifting, cardio, any physical activity. Now with all that, I can get a really, really good idea what we are dealing with and help you tweak your diet, supplements, and possibly your workout routine as well.
    Well since I'm new here it wouldn't let me post pictures & I tried finding where to PM you including on your profile page but couldn't find anything. I'm 5'5" 135lb but as far as measurements, I haven't done any as of recent. I eat eggs,turkey, cheese & bread for breakfast; a steak or chicken wrap for lunch or something basically with meat or chicken; dinner usually is the same, either meat or chicken with brown rice. I snack on all kinds of stuff in between.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Well since I'm new here it wouldn't let me post pictures & I tried finding where to PM you including on your profile page but couldn't find anything. I'm 5'5" 135lb but as far as measurements, I haven't done any as of recent. I eat eggs,turkey, cheese & bread for breakfast; a steak or chicken wrap for lunch or something basically with meat or chicken; dinner usually is the same, either meat or chicken with brown rice. I snack on all kinds of stuff in between.
    Based on what you told me, you still need to up your protein, I would be drinking like 2-3 protein shakes between your meals throughout the day, drink them with whole milk to get added protein & calories and tastes better as well! What about your workout, run me through a day to day through the whole week, at least the exercises, weights used and number of sets and reps/set!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.

I don't like to repeat the same body part on the same day of each week so that way i switch things up and don't get bored or used to a routine. My sets consist of 10 reps each or 8 minimum by the time I'm dying out. Also, when i say 4 sets weight-weight i mean 4 sets starting from the first weight mentioned and working my way up each set to the last weight mentioned.
    Legs: Squats(usually 4-5 sets, 1st set just 135lb but the rest 4 plates totaling 225lb), Lunges(60pound bar, 4 sets of 30 steps), Leg curls (4 sets 70,80,90lb x2) Leg extensions (4 sets 80-120lb) & Calves (4 sets of 120lb)

Chest: I switch up each week between bar benching & dumbells. Flat bench (4 sets, 135lb-225 kicking out maybe 4-5 reps depending) Dumbell flat (4 sets 65's,75's, 80 or 90's x2) Incline bench (4 sets 135-185lb) Incline dumbells (4 sets 65's, 75's, 85's x2) Decline bench (4 sets from 135-225 kicking out 4 or 5 reps) Claps (4 sets from 120-160lb)

Arms: typically different curls;
    -Seated preacher starting at 80lb and doing as many reps as possible working my way down to 30lb and then resetting for a second round of drop down
    -Standing bar curls, using the bench bar starting with 10's on first set, two tens on second set, and 25's on the last two sets as many as i can get out.
    -Cable bar curls from rested position to forehead working the weight from 60lb upwards each set totaling 4 sets.

If I wrote out EVERYTHING I'd be writing you a book but i think with this you can get an idea. Bicep, tricep, back, and traps are my stregnths where im doing just as much if not more then my buddies weighing in at 180+. Legs and chest are my weaker points in comparison to them atleast. Food-wise I know i have to start eating more and I def am starting today since its day one of starting this PH. but I'm 135 and 5'5" so I cant stuff myself like my buddies do because as of now my body has nowhere to put it and i get full pretty quickly which is why I've been eating high carb and high protein foods when I DO eat full meals.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I don't like to repeat the same body part on the same day of each week so that way i switch things up and don't get bored or used to a routine. My sets consist of 10 reps each or 8 minimum by the time I'm dying out. Also, when i say 4 sets weight-weight i mean 4 sets starting from the first weight mentioned and working my way up each set to the last weight mentioned.
    Legs: Squats(usually 4-5 sets, 1st set just 135lb but the rest 4 plates totaling 225lb), Lunges(60pound bar, 4 sets of 30 steps), Leg curls (4 sets 70,80,90lb x2) Leg extensions (4 sets 80-120lb) & Calves (4 sets of 120lb)

Chest: I switch up each week between bar benching & dumbells. Flat bench (4 sets, 135lb-225 kicking out maybe 4-5 reps depending) Dumbell flat (4 sets 65's,75's, 80 or 90's x2) Incline bench (4 sets 135-185lb) Incline dumbells (4 sets 65's, 75's, 85's x2) Decline bench (4 sets from 135-225 kicking out 4 or 5 reps) Claps (4 sets from 120-160lb)

Arms: typically different curls;
    -Seated preacher starting at 80lb and doing as many reps as possible working my way down to 30lb and then resetting for a second round of drop down
    -Standing bar curls, using the bench bar starting with 10's on first set, two tens on second set, and 25's on the last two sets as many as i can get out.
    -Cable bar curls from rested position to forehead working the weight from 60lb upwards each set totaling 4 sets.

If I wrote out EVERYTHING I'd be writing you a book but i think with this you can get an idea. Bicep, tricep, back, and traps are my stregnths where im doing just as much if not more then my buddies weighing in at 180+. Legs and chest are my weaker points in comparison to them atleast. Food-wise I know i have to start eating more and I def am starting today since its day one of starting this PH. but I'm 135 and 5'5" so I cant stuff myself like my buddies do because as of now my body has nowhere to put it and i get full pretty quickly which is why I've been eating high carb and high protein foods when I DO eat full meals.
    Everything looks solid in your workout, all I can say is supplement more protein shakes or even gainer shakes with whole milk, I mean all I can say is you need to up your calories all while keeping your protein as high as possible, I mean if I were you... I'd be taking in a minimum of 150g of protein per day and then the rest is just getting in as many calories as possible, unless you actually start to gain fat or get soft/watery, I'd eat anything and everything under the sun, ice cream, chips, all fine as long as you keep your protein high, again if you start to get soft, then clean up your carbohydrate calories like potatoes, brown rice, sweet potatoes, wheat pasta, oatmeal, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Hello, My name is Sean and I am a 30 year old male ho has been fairly athletic most of my life. I did powerlifting for college football and tore out my lower back. I stopped powerlifting completely and went on to doing some basic lifiting now and again to stay in shape but never anythign too serious. I stopped lifting for about 4 years and started to gain soem weight in my mid section so I turned to bodybuilding and started using supplements and adjusting/correcting my diet. I did bodybuilding for a year and made some really really good gains and am way stronger now than I was at 18. I got my bench up to 325 and was weighing aroudn 200. I have not lifted for a year and a half now and although I have maintained alot of my definition I have started gaining soem of that bad weight again. I am plannign on gettign back in the gym and hittign the weights hardcore. When I started bodybuildign before I was using No-xplode and really liked it. I ordered a stack of No expode/Nitrix/cell mass/syntha 6 which after more research it would seem I probably wasted soem money. (OH WELL) I also ordered a botle of 1- Andro and Epi- V with the PCT Black bottle. Now...... I am willign to do what it takes to get results and liek you Scotty I want to be safer than sorry. Now on one hand I have now spent close to 400 dollars on supplements. You said Pure Test is necessary with the Andro/EPI/PCT ? And I am wonderign if I take all the NO products with this if I am overdoing it. I guess I can ease into it all and see how my body reacs but I want to take advice as well. Please feel free to advise me and..... "hook me up" Just gettign a bit expensive for all the supplements especially..... if i were to take all the pills you are suggesting. Also is Pure test necessary?
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    Hello, My name is Sean and I am a 30 year old male ho has been fairly athletic most of my life. I did powerlifting for college football and tore out my lower back. I stopped powerlifting completely and went on to doing some basic lifiting now and again to stay in shape but never anythign too serious. I stopped lifting for about 4 years and started to gain soem weight in my mid section so I turned to bodybuilding and started using supplements and adjusting/correcting my diet. I did bodybuilding for a year and made some really really good gains and am way stronger now than I was at 18. I got my bench up to 325 and was weighing aroudn 200. I have not lifted for a year and a half now and although I have maintained alot of my definition I have started gaining soem of that bad weight again. I am plannign on gettign back in the gym and hittign the weights hardcore. When I started bodybuildign before I was using No-xplode and really liked it. I ordered a stack of No expode/Nitrix/cell mass/syntha 6 which after more research it would seem I probably wasted soem money. (OH WELL) I also ordered a botle of 1- Andro and Epi- V with the PCT Black bottle. Now...... I am willign to do what it takes to get results and liek you Scotty I want to be safer than sorry. Now on one hand I have now spent close to 400 dollars on supplements. You said Pure Test is necessary with the Andro/EPI/PCT ? And I am wonderign if I take all the NO products with this if I am overdoing it. I guess I can ease into it all and see how my body reacs but I want to take advice as well. Please feel free to advise me and..... "hook me up" Just gettign a bit expensive for all the supplements especially..... if i were to take all the pills you are suggesting. Also is Pure test necessary?
    Man... I'm gonna have to write a book to tell you all this, here goes! First off I would make sure you have been back lifting for at least 6-8wks before you start taking any products besides the BSN products (I see you got your pre, intra, & post workout stuff covered and some good protein, I love Syntha-6 protein, one of my favorites FYI). In addition, you need to make sure you are eating correctly (6 meals/day, 200+g protein/day) depending on whether you are trying to bulk up or cut down will determine where you keep your calories and whether you minimize some of your carbs and/or fat intake. Now, once you have been working out for at least 2-3 months with the right diet and it has become a normal daily or every other day routine for you again, now you can look at adding a prohormone (1-ANDRO & EPI-V) to your regiment. If you are taking both of them together then I recommend taking 2 caps of each (4 caps total) per day, just remember the EPI-V has stimulants so I would not take any within 8hrs of your expected sleep time, and I would continue this dose for 6 weeks, perfect cycle length IMO. Now as far as the better safe than sorry approach, I would take 2 caps of PCT Black every night during your cycle and continue taking those 2 caps/night for 3-4 weeks after completing your cycle (I recommend this because it blocks estrogen, so why wait until the end of your cycle to block it when you can block it all along, it protects your liver, kidney, heart, & prostate, so why wait until the end to return all those enzyme levels to normal when you can keep them normal all along, see why I consider it the better safe than sorry approach, I just never give it a chance to change my body to the negative to begin with). Also, I highly recommend the PURE TEST for two reasons, first it will get your natural testosterone levels back up very quickly (correct possible Labido issues, not always the case) and second, by raising your natural testosterone back up to normal and even above normal your going to be able to maintain all your hard earned lean muscle gains and fat loss from taking those products, without the pure test, it is not going to hurt you by not taking it, but it won't be there to help you maintain all those hard earned gains either, so that is up to you, has nothing to do with being safe / sorry, well maybe sorry if you lose a lot of what you have gained, but safety wise, there is nothing that will harm you by not taking it. Well there ya have it Bro, that pretty much answers all your questions, as far as "hooking you up" even if I were allowed to sell our products, the best I could even do is match some of the prices I have seen here and there online, I mean online prices are ridiculously cheap, not gonna really do better than that my friend, I mean all those products you mentioned are sold on eBay, Amazon, here at NutraPlanet, iwantsupplements.com, you name it, they are out there!

Anyway, I hope I have answered all your questions, if you have any further questions about our products, please do not hesitate to ask, this is why I am here, good luck my friend and please get back into the habit of working out and good nutrition again before just jumping right into a cycle, it is better for you your gains, your wallet, everything all around, it is the right decision... ask anyone here online that has been working out for a while and they will tell you the same!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Ok, thanks man. Seems you are giving genuine advice. Appreciate it. I will cycle the BSN products and then do the Andro/Epi. I did order 2 bottles of the pure test it was relatively cheap compared to many other products so was not a big deal after shelling out for the other products. So i will definately keep coming back here and watching the forums/ posting ... perhaps I will even post how the cycle goes when I start it. Anyhow regarding the "hooking up" i was leanign more towards the free samples, I saw where you had posted about a free sample you were shipping....I sent an email but I think maybe you are out or it was limited time deal. Anyhow jsut trying to get soem kickbacks here and there for the m0ney i am spending.... I am sure you can understand lol. Again thanks for the info and hope to keep in touch. You were very timely in your reply by the way .... very cool.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ok, thanks man. Seems you are giving genuine advice. Appreciate it. I will cycle the BSN products and then do the Andro/Epi. I did order 2 bottles of the pure test it was relatively cheap compared to many other products so was not a big deal after shelling out for the other products. So i will definately keep coming back here and watching the forums/ posting ... perhaps I will even post how the cycle goes when I start it. Anyhow regarding the "hooking up" i was leanign more towards the free samples, I saw where you had posted about a free sample you were shipping....I sent an email but I think maybe you are out or it was limited time deal. Anyhow jsut trying to get soem kickbacks here and there for the m0ney i am spending.... I am sure you can understand lol. Again thanks for the info and hope to keep in touch. You were very timely in your reply by the way .... very cool.
    If you have requested samples then you should get them shortly, I send out all sample requests on Mondays, last Monday I sent out 160+ sample requests, maybe yours were in that batch, if not I have gotten about another 20 since then that I will be sending out this coming Monday, so hold tight, still samples left and if you requested them, they will come. Usually when we run out of samples or I discontinue them I post it on the sample request thread I have up and running, just please do me the return favor of liking us on our FINAFLEX fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and giving your opinion on our products that you have sampled, thank you!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Now I am gettign confused. Here is soem information I am gettign of some sites I am researching. So it is difficult to decide who to believe. Obviously on one side the company wants to make money and the product could work. On the other side it seesm this stuff has not been "tested" enough to know any solid facts.

FDA Warning on Androstenedione (Andro)
    Consumer Advisory

On March 11, 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced a crackdown on products containing androstenedione, commonly known as "andro." The products are marketed over the counter as dietary supplements that enhance athletic performance. In the body, androstenedione is converted into testosterone and estrogen.

This is an excerpt form a website I was just reading.
    While ads claim that andro-containing supplements promote increased muscle mass, research has not shown this to be the case. In addition, studies have shown side effects and potential long-term risks; androstenedione poses the same kinds of health risks as anabolic steroids. Given the lack of proven benefits and the risks, the FDA is requesting companies to stop distributing dietary supplements containing androstenedione. The FDA is also encouraging Congress to consider legislation to classify these products as a controlled substance.

You can see as a consumer how this can become a bit confusing......
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Not sure how to process this..... any thoughts?
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Not sure how to process this..... any thoughts?
    Not ignoring you, but I'm off for the weekend now, answering from my phone, let me get back to you on Monday please!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

No problem. I have been researchign extensively over the past 24-48 hours. It woudl seem these products mess with your testosterone levels and could have long term effects on these testosterone levels? So including risk of other side efects it is also possible for it to mess with your reproductvie system? Also i am learnign the terms and I understand estrogen is a major enemy in these instances. Since PTC black has estrogen blocking is it considered a SERM?

Also Andro is a steroid hormone that occurs naturally in the body. A 'building block' of the male hormone testosterone, Andro is believed by many athletes to have anabolic -- muscle-building -- qualities. Mark McGwire is no different from any other athlete who believes Andro boosts athletic performance. Despite the widespread claims of Andro's effectiveness, no clinical trials have shown that Andro increases muscle strength or improves athletic performance. It can have dangerous adverse effects, particularly in the very high doses athletes often use. It causes behavioral, sexual, and reproductive problems, liver and muscle disorders, and increases risk of heart disease. Athletes who take Andro along with other steroids believed to enhance athletic performance have a high risk of harmful drug interactions.

In a recent 12-week double-blind study, men participating in high-intensity weight training were given either androstenedione 200 mg daily or placebo. The results showed no increase in testosterone. However, estrogen levels did increase. So did cholesterol levels. It doesn't appear to improve sports performance or increase strength or lean body mass. Worsening of cholesterol levels was also seen in another 4-week double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 55 men.

Published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in June 1999, Iowa State University researchers found that a 300-milligram daily dose of Andro did not increase muscle mass or strength more than placebo pills in an eight-week weight-training program involving 30 men ages 19 to 29. However, use of the supplement lowered levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol.

?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:35 PM