Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 43 of 43 First ... 414243

1. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you want my honest answer?>
    In.

2. Hey Scotty, I know this is an old thread but I'm taking 1-andro currently and have a few questions. I'm taking four caps a day. I'm currently taking 1cap every 6 hours 4:30am, 10:30 am, 4:30pm, 10:30pm....is this ok or should I take it differently? Also I plan. Doing an 8 week continuos cycle, is that ok? Will arom-x be ok for my pct? I was planning on taking arom-x a week before the end of my cycle and continue for another four weeks. Thanks for any reply.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Weathermark View Post
    Hey Scotty, I know this is an old thread but I'm taking 1-andro currently and have a few questions. I'm taking four caps a day. I'm currently taking 1cap every 6 hours 4:30am, 10:30 am, 4:30pm, 10:30pm....is this ok or should I take it differently? Also I plan. Doing an 8 week continuos cycle, is that ok? Will arom-x be ok for my pct? I was planning on taking arom-x a week before the end of my cycle and continue for another four weeks. Thanks for any reply.
    I'm Goan be doing something similar to you bro. Have 4 bottles of 1andro with epiandro and bit of dhea for test base. I was thinking about goin 4 bottles in 6 weeks but 8 weeks might be better. Not sure. As for timing the 1 andro peaks in blood after an hour and steadily goes down over 4-6hrs so every 6 hrs dose it. Get one does in 1 hr before workout. I've done a few bottles of this before with reasonable results but never at 4-5 caps daily for 6-8 weeks. What kind of gains would one make with that cycle with 1000cal surplus ? Btw make sure you have a test base like epiandro or bit of 4andro to keep lethargy at bay. That was my first mistake. If you go through with can you post a little log of you gains bro? Keep some daa on cycle and through pct. some will say SERM but I took rev black pct with AI, daa, tribulis, zinc and I was all good. But then again 8 weeks at that dose you may need a SERM. Another option is 3 weeks on 3 weeks PCT 3 weeks on and 3 weeks PCT. that's a total of 6 week cycle and 6 weeks PCT. doing that means you won't need a SERM. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge and experience helps us out bro.

4. I would say 3 caps morning and 2 evening would be better than a single cap spread out 5 times a day.
    The higher the dose the more the bioavailability shoots up exponentially.... if that makes sense?

I.e 300mg taken at once would result in 30mg or so reaching your blood stream whereas a single 100mg dose might end up only with 7mg in your blood. (these figures are just an example)

Also what i read on Patrick Arnold's blog is that certain metabolites of 1-DHEA can still be detected after 9 days... so I'm sure waiting 8 hours instead of 4 or 5 hours between doses will make no difference at all.

5. Wouldn't it be better to do 3 caps around around post workout and 2 morning? That's a total of 550mg a day for 6 weeks so what would gains be like? 10 pounds ?
    •   

6. What are you recommending for PCT now that Revolution has been discontinued?

7. Revolution Test.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

8. I have two bottles of 1-alpha and two bottles of 1-andro, can I stack these two?

9. I think 1 alfa... (if its real) is far too toxic to stack stuff with. I would use it as a kicker. and then bridge into your 1 andro. or vice versa..
    you would probably like it better if you ran 2 bottles of 1 andro and bridge into the 1 alfa at the end for 3 weeks.
    you have enough 1 alfa for 2 cycles. most guys will only use it for 3-4 weeks
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM