Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 42 of 51 First ... 4041424344 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

OK, your 10lbs heavier....what's the problem? You were looking to get heavier right?
    I'm just saying... to be 10 lbs heavier, I definitely don't see the muscle gains or increase in size at all

2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    Whenever I up my calories all I gain is fat and it doesn't seem like I get any bigger. I just weighed myself yesterday though and I'm 10 lbs heavier than when I started finaflex 3 weeks ago. How is that possible?
    simple
    not all calories are the same..therefore, the obvious conclusion (assuming your training is on point here) is that you choose to consume the wrong calories
    this will lead to the result (ie fat gain, no appearance is muscular overtones) you are seeing
    all I can advise is, either re-evaluate your diet, or re-evaluate your training/activity levels..it is ALWAYS one or the other
    learn nutrition is NOT simply cal ingestion!
    •   

3. Name:  image-4227187255.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  194.7 KB

Please give some advice on my diet, this is just the totals for an average day

4. the obvious thing that sticks out is: you are consuming 355g carbs -- of whichover HALF (193g) is sugar! !!
    other than that, these totals tell me absolutely nothing about what you are eating..however because I understood how the average person eats, it is blatantly obvious you are consuming crap worthless carbs
    once again I will stress: when you approach/exceed caloric surplus, it becomes greatly important, essential in fact, if you do not want to just gain fat, that you keep the choice of foods (carbs especially) clean and complex in nature, nutritionally sound
    I do very little sugar in my diet, really at any time (off-season, prep etc)..I will do a small amount in postWO period only, when I view it as beneficial to muscle growth/recovery to manipulate and boost my insulin levels slightly; still, it is NOTHING to excess!
    smart, educated and slight manipulations in approach to diet will take you far

5. Hello so finally signed up after doing a lot of research about FinaFlex 1 Andro on this site along with many others and reading reviews. I am 27 years old 28 in October. I've been lifting for about 2 yrs steady now but off and on for the last 8 years due to a knee injury when I was in the military. Workout 6 days a week with a 2.5 mile jog on day 7 and diet is strict at 2500 cals a day. Yes I know cal intake needs to be increased. Enough background now to my question as I've read a lot of different advice especially on this thread alone.

I want to put on 10 lbs of muscle ideally while also cutting down my bodyfat which is sitting at about 18% right now with stubborn love handles.

1.) From DocScotts previous posts i'm looking at starting a cycle of 1 Andro and EPI-V with Pure Test and REvolution Black PCT both during the cycle and after. Cycle and Post Cycle running about 6 weeks each.
    1 pill 1 Andro/1 pill EPI-V in the AM and then same again in the PM 12 hr split
    2 pills Pure Test 3x daily 8 hr split
    1 PCT 2x daily 12 hr split

Is this a good set up and if not please advise as to a better set up.
    2.) I read on another post that L Carnitine could help with absorption. Is this a good add in or just overkill?

Any and all advice is appreciated.
    •   

6. Hello so finally signed up after doing a lot of research about FinaFlex 1 Andro on this site along with many others and reading reviews. I am 27 years old 28 in October. I've been lifting for about 2 yrs steady now but off and on for the last 8 years due to a knee injury when I was in the military. Workout 6 days a week with a 2.5 mile jog on day 7 and diet is strict at 2500 cals a day. Yes I know cal intake needs to be increased. Enough background now to my question as I've read a lot of different advice especially on this thread alone.

I want to put on 10 lbs of muscle ideally while also cutting down my bodyfat which is sitting at about 18% right now with stubborn love handles.

1.) From DocScotts previous posts i'm looking at starting a cycle of 1 Andro and EPI-V with Pure Test and REvolution Black PCT both during the cycle and after. Cycle and Post Cycle running about 6 weeks each.

2.) I read on another post that L Carnitine could help with absorption. Is this a good add in or just overkill?

7. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Hello so finally signed up after doing a lot of research about FinaFlex 1 Andro on this site along with many others and reading reviews. I am 27 years old 28 in October. I've been lifting for about 2 yrs steady now but off and on for the last 8 years due to a knee injury when I was in the military. Workout 6 days a week with a 2.5 mile jog on day 7 and diet is strict at 2500 cals a day. Yes I know cal intake needs to be increased. Enough background now to my question as I've read a lot of different advice especially on this thread alone.

EPI V has been discontinued, so unless you already have some, no need to discuss it.

1-andro is a great product on it's own, doses ranges from 2 to 4 a day(would start with 2 if it's your first cycle and see from there).
    Please save the pure test and pct revolution for Pct.

Scotty's advice is no longer what we from FINAFLEX recommend.

So, 45 to max 60 days on 1-andro, followed by Pure test(6 caps) and Pct revolution (2 or 3 on an empty stomack before bedtime)for Pct.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. l-carnitine is not essential, and will not provide "dramatic" results
    that said - I happen to enjoy the compound (as well as other versions - notably ALCAR)

9. sorry don't know why that posted twice. Okay and thanks for the advice. It is very appreciated.

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the obvious thing that sticks out is: you are consuming 355g carbs -- of whichover HALF (193g) is sugar! !!
    other than that, these totals tell me absolutely nothing about what you are eating..however because I understood how the average person eats, it is blatantly obvious you are consuming crap worthless carbs
    once again I will stress: when you approach/exceed caloric surplus, it becomes greatly important, essential in fact, if you do not want to just gain fat, that you keep the choice of foods (carbs especially) clean and complex in nature, nutritionally sound
    I do very little sugar in my diet, really at any time (off-season, prep etc)..I will do a small amount in postWO period only, when I view it as beneficial to muscle growth/recovery to manipulate and boost my insulin levels slightly; still, it is NOTHING to excess!
    smart, educated and slight manipulations in approach to diet will take you far

Name:  image-2878155977.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  224.2 KB

Name:  image-383938120.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  212.8 KB

11. I drink a lot of milk so I think that's why my sugar intake is high

12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    I drink a lot of milk so I think that's why my sugar intake is high
    yeah get rid of that, cow milk is worthless, and you likely have allergy to it (lactose) and are not even aware..this will wreak havoc on bodycomp, in a big way
    switch over to unsweetened almond milk is all I use
    trust me, you will thank me, I guarantee it..and now we have just diagnosed a very large chunk of what your issue has been

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah get rid of that, cow milk is worthless, and you likely have allergy to it (lactose) and are not even aware..this will wreak havoc on bodycomp, in a big way
    trust me, you will thank me, I guarantee it..and now we have just diagnosed a very large chunk of what your issue has been
    I know numbers don't lie but I hopped on the scale today and I weighed 188.6 lbs and my weight before this cycle was 177.2 lbs I know some of that is water and fat but I honestly haven't even put on fat, I'm no leaner or fatter but yet I've gained 11 pounds in a month

14. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    I know numbers don't lie but I hopped on the scale today and I weighed 188.6 lbs and my weight before this cycle was 177.2 lbs I know some of that is water and fat but I honestly haven't even put on fat, I'm no leaner or fatter but yet I've gained 11 pounds in a month
    I don't know what you want me to say? you are holding large amount of water (not just little or some), and it is obscuring the bit of muscle (and indeed fat) you have gained
    hence, the overall look is not noticeable -- especially to you, who sees yourself all the time
    I have given you the tools to make the changes required, so that may realize both better body composition and more true muscle growth..what you do with that information is up to you, but I am not going to sit here and argue with you

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    How much almond milk do you drink a day? A few 8 oz glasses or what? Never had almond milk I would like to try some

16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    How much almond milk do you drink a day? A few 8 oz glasses or what? Never had almond milk I would like to try some
    mmm sounds about right - currently not a lot, but regularly as much as I need/want
    in my cereal..in my shakes..every once in awhile with meals but mostly I drink water

17. I know I'm gonna get criticized for this but I plan to party on Saturday and I haven't had a drink AT ALL in like 2 months. The problem is, is that I start PCT on Thursday. Will that harm me? Or should I spread out the 1-andro through Saturday so I don't completely mess my hormones up?

18. while it is imperative you avoid alcohol on methylated compounds and not quite as important on non-methyls - it is still not a wise practice to drink while on hormonal product
    you're gonna do what you are gonna do, and place your priorities where you see fit..this has been obvious from you, in your short time here
    end 1-Andro beforehand, i'm sure you have no plan for pct anyway so that would be preferable, given the two choices

if you want to continue to ask personal questions, please start your own thread and ask them there, rather than our informational thread, thx in advance

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    while it is imperative you avoid alcohol on methylated compounds and not quite as important on non-methyls - it is still not a wise practice to drink while on hormonal product
    you're gonna do what you are gonna do, and place your priorities where you see fit..this has been obvious from you, in your short time here
    end 1-Andro beforehand, i'm sure you have no plan for pct anyway so that would be preferable, given the two choices

if you want to continue to ask personal questions, please start your own thread and ask them there, rather than our informational thread, thx in advance
    I do have a plan for Pct? I'm running 6 caps daily of pure test + 3 caps of Pct black at night for a week. Then I dose down to 4 caps daily of test and 2 caps for then on out

20. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    I do have a plan for Pct? I'm running 6 caps daily of pure test + 3 caps of Pct black at night for a week. Then I dose down to 4 caps daily of test and 2 caps for then on out
    I see you still did not start your own thread...
    what I meant was, a specific diet set-up up to maximize PCT, as well as appropriate training levels

anyway - why drop down to 4caps PureTest? run 6caps/day, for 4-6 weeks (6 preferable)

I will reiterate once more, if you wish further personal information/communication, please make your own thread, appropriately

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I just got a carton of coconut milk (silk brand) and it is quite tasty indeed. I dont drink real milk often, I have grown an intolerance over the years.

This guy's methods are why his progress isn't optimal, not the product. Oh well

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

I just got a carton of coconut milk (silk brand) and it is quite tasty indeed. I dont drink real milk often, I have grown an intolerance over the years.

I've been working out for a year and I've gained almost 30 lbs. I started at 157 and I now weigh 185. I've just noticed that I've not seen any more than normal muscle gains from 1-andro than when I did it naturally. I do have a problem with fat gain but I control it and I still have a pretty damn good 6-pack.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    same - I finally figured out in my late 20s, that I was allergic to cow milk - and had been for a long time, just didn't know it
    and we are not uncommon; in fact, majority of ppl develop these dairy allergies as they get older, over 50% of the population to some varying degrees..and it only continues to get worse
    agreed
    I mean, the whole concept of gaining 10# bodyweight, and not being able to determine "where it went" or unable to "see any difference", simply makes absolutely no sense, and indicates a tremendous ignorance in at least some part of the process/approach, if not a total lack of understanding on what difference 10# actually makes on somebody at that bodyweight
    still mind-boggled, here

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    same - I finally figured out in my late 20s, that I was allergic to cow milk - and had been for a long time, just didn't know it
    and we are not uncommon; in fact, majority of ppl develop these dairy allergies as they get older, over 50% of the population to some varying degrees..and it only continues to get worse
    agreed
    I mean, the whole concept of gaining 10# bodyweight, and not being able to determine "where it went" or unable to "see any difference", simply makes absolutely no sense, and indicates a tremendous ignorance in at least some part of the process/approach, if not a total lack of understanding on what difference 10# actually makes on somebody at that bodyweight
    still mind-boggled, here
    TRUST ME I KNOW. I've never experienced some **** like this, that's why I asked.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post

I've been working out for a year and I've gained almost 30 lbs. I started at 157 and I now weigh 185. I've just noticed that I've not seen any more than normal muscle gains from 1-andro than when I did it naturally. I do have a problem with fat gain but I control it and I still have a pretty damn good 6-pack.
    Why you're using PH's when you've only been working out for a year is beyond me..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM