Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 41 of 43 First ... 3940414243 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    He's also 17
    I've seen 3 different ages actually.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xSteven View Post
    What about like the tips of my nipples are a whiteish color.
    Sounds like cancer to me
    •   
       


  3. Does Saw Palmetto somehow interact with the mechanism of 1-Andro?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    Does Saw Palmetto somehow interact with the mechanism of 1-Andro?
    None that I know of but saw palmetto isn't as wonderful as people like to believe.

    I'll have to dig up the article on it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. I do recall that saw palmetto does inter act with hormonal output?? it seems to me though it was something like it occupies the receptors ... or shuts down LH..
    something.. im going to do a little look around and will get back in a few
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. it seems to block conversion of test to DHT. but does some other things... if your considering it for your hair, its definitely NOT worth it.. if your taking it for over all health then I would likely use between cycles. it does block some of the estrogen at the prostate, so im not sure exactly why your taking it.
    basically I think there are better options than saw palm for each intristic problem you might be taking it for.
    does this help? I can dig further if you need
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. It's included in my multi and I've read somewhere that it might interfere with the effect of the ph (1-andro + 4-AD in my case) and I was wondering if I should discontinue it during the cycle

  8. if its part of a comprehensive multi formula by all means you can take it.. I would only suggest not taking it if you were specifically dosing it for something.
    the dose in your multi probably isn't big enough to hurt your cyckle
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Hello everyone. I've been back to working out for about 2 years now after a looooooong time off (I am 35) and looking for a little boost. 1-ando looks like the perfect place to start. I've been reading posts and reviews for a couple days now and I feel like there is some conflicting information out there regarding the PCT cycle after using this product. I've seen a lot of people say you only need an OTC when using this product, but quite a few members (typically with high reps and post counts) say you still need Nova or Clom. I have some pubescent gyno that has hung around since, so I am naturally worried using any PH could trigger more. Does the need for a SERM vary from person to person? Should someone such as myself that could possibly be predisposed to gyno take a SERM anyway just to be safe?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Unearthed View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been back to working out for about 2 years now after a looooooong time off (I am 35) and looking for a little boost. 1-ando looks like the perfect place to start. I've been reading posts and reviews for a couple days now and I feel like there is some conflicting information out there regarding the PCT cycle after using this product. I've seen a lot of people say you only need an OTC when using this product, but quite a few members (typically with high reps and post counts) say you still need Nova or Clom. I have some pubescent gyno that has hung around since, so I am naturally worried using any PH could trigger more. Does the need for a SERM vary from person to person? Should someone such as myself that could possibly be predisposed to gyno take a SERM anyway just to be safe?
    To answer your question first, yes, the need for a SERM varies person to person. If you're prone to gyro, having it on hand just on case is a good idea but you may be fine with an OTC.

    Have you used PHs before? If not, maybe you'd like to start with something milder like MASS 550 (not a PH) and progress from there. Even without a boost(er) you should see quite a big of progress in gains/strength the first six months or so.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    To answer your question first, yes, the need for a SERM varies person to person. If you're prone to gyro, having it on hand just on case is a good idea but you may be fine with an OTC.

    Have you used PHs before? If not, maybe you'd like to start with something milder like MASS 550 (not a PH) and progress from there. Even without a boost(er) you should see quite a big of progress in gains/strength the first six months or so.
    No, I have never used any supplement other than protein/creatine. I purchased a bottle of Erase a couple of weeks ago (impulse buy) but haven't taken any of it. I will start looking into the MASS 550, thank you for the recommendation sir!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Unearthed View Post
    No, I have never used any supplement other than protein/creatine. I purchased a bottle of Erase a couple of weeks ago (impulse buy) but haven't taken any of it. I will start looking into the MASS 550, thank you for the recommendation sir!
    No problem brother. Thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. at your age mass 550 may just be the ticket.. I will tell you how ever, that if 1 DHEA is something your wanting to try then I would highly recommend you start gathering a couple bottles and set it aside for later use. the legislation is trying to out law anything that might even look anabolic on paper.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. How should you space your doses troughout the day?
    12 hours between each dose?
    Do you have to wait between your 1-Andro and 4-AD pills?
    And should you take them or empty stomach or with meal or with fats?

  15. what are the caps ? 110 mgs finaflex or something else/? remind me again how much you intend to take vs. how much is in the caps.
    I do recommend at least 15 mins between PHs.
    some fish oil pills will work or make a shake with flax oil, olive oil or peanut butter. any small fatty intake will be the best in this case'
    typically do to the nature of PHs (actual pro hormones) there is a pretty short half life so splitting up your dosing through out the day will be best.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. I went with the AMS products because I got a sweet deal on the hormone regulation stack.

    Got 2 bottles of 1-Andro + 2 bottles 4-AD

    I'm planning to take 300mg (3pils)
    for 6 weeks of each

    So, 1 pill 1-Andro + 1 pill 4-AD x3 times a day with 15min between them, with a meal with fats

    Does that sound right?

  17. sounds good. you should do just fine like that
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Can't thank you enough for all the help and guidance! Sincerely appreciate it.

    Will report back after the cycle

  19. good luck!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. I just got an email saying that there is another prohormone ban coming. Possibly in the next 2 weeks. Is that true?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyS View Post
    I just got an email saying that there is another prohormone ban coming. Possibly in the next 2 weeks. Is that true?
    The ban passed the senate and is just waiting for POTUS to sign it it. I believe companies and manufacturers will be allowed to sell out, but I'm not positive.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. welp. its been coming.. I wish I had more money.


    would stock up on all things trest.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. So I was reading the ban and it specifically does mention herbal type supplements. Why would Mass 550 not be affected by the ban if it is an herbal test booster?

  24. time will tell what happens with this. remember.. anything they want to out law will still need to be added to the list before its illegal. as to the herbal stuff, as I understand it, it excludes herbal stuff and only is targeting anabolic hormones. NOT estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and DHEA.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Yeah, cause I didn't see 1-andro on the list. Maybe because it's found naturally in the bark of pine trees. Thank God for trees!

  26. actually its not going to pass the mustard.. it will be added to the list eventually.
    im guessing sarms will be the future.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. So I guess I need to decide now then. My thing is I do not have a serm. Would 2 daily for 30 days be doable with an oct pct? If I am playing with fire then I will just accept that it's not for me and go with the mass 550. Thanks for help guys.

  28. I think you should try it and see.. but be warned. you should buy several ...cause you will love it. don't bother going 200 mgs.. do 300.. use an OTC prep and just realize it will take longer to recover than it might other wise if you had a serm. is there a reason you cant get a research grade serm?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. I honestly am not sure how to go about getting one. I did find my way onto a website that started with a and ended with guys...but not sure if legit??

  30. just use this sights sponsors. there are a few I think
    in the anabolics section maybe?
    look around on this site
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in