Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 41 of 51 First ... 3940414243 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I will be taking 1 bottle of 550XD followed by 1 botttle of Epi-v. Im 49 and this is my first PH. I realize these PH are fairly mild but at my age and being safe would you reccomend Pure test and Revolution? Also, what is the combo pack your talking about and is it available now? I wont be starting until the first week of June but I wanted to get all my products lined up, I already have the EPI-V and 550 though.
    absolutely would advise PCT Black+PureTest for your pct needs

the combo pack is our products PCT Black and PureTest, in a premade stack
    this is not available as of yet but can be purchased separately at great pricing right here on nutraplanet

2. Hi just doing a bit of research and trying to gain a bit of knowledge.
    Could you potentially run 3 bottles of 1-andro for a 60 day cycle? Something like 2 tabs for 20 days, 3 tabs for 20 days and then 4 tabs for the last 20 before starting pct.
    I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this. I read that the longer it takes to get the gains the more likely you are to keep them?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fraser7276 View Post
    Hi just doing a bit of research and trying to gain a bit of knowledge.
    Could you potentially run 3 bottles of 1-andro for a 60 day cycle? Something like 2 tabs for 20 days, 3 tabs for 20 days and then 4 tabs for the last 20 before starting pct.
    I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this. I read that the longer it takes to get the gains the more likely you are to keep them?
    Slow and steady gains are easiest to keep yeah. What is your age and training experience so we can better help you with your dosing question.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fraser7276 View Post
    absolutely fine - and a course many choose to follow
    play on words there, I don't quite like the way it looks but there is truth there in what you say

they can build a house in like a day now - but I wouldn't want to live in one built so quickly

rome wasn't built in a day..
    what is built on sand cannot stand..

slow & steady wins the race; sprinting in the land of muscle-building will fade you out quickly

one of the most popular (and most toxic as well) steroids of all time to the bb'ing landscape, m1t, was known as the quick-fixer for muscle accrual..you could gain 20lbs on a 3-week cycle -- and if you were lucky, you may keep 2-3lbs of that after pct

5. I understand what your saying. Being a 60 day course I'm assuming some sort of an on cycle support may be required or at least beneficial?

I'm 30 by the way, been in and out of the gym since my early 20's. Been training fairly solidly for just over a year now and have pretty much got my diet in check now. Just really researching and seeing whats out there thanks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fraser7276 View Post
    I understand what your saying. Being a 60 day course I'm assuming some sort of an on cycle support may be required or at least beneficial?

I'm 30 by the way, been in and out of the gym since my early 20's. Been training fairly solidly for just over a year now and have pretty much got my diet in check now. Just really researching and seeing whats out there thanks.
    on-cycle support not mandatory, but of course I would advise such for anything longer than 30 days
    serm not mandatory at all, and would only advise this in specific circumstances, otherwise PCT Black + PureTest is sufficient

sounds like you are at a very appropriate time/circumstances in life to make this decision, our products are great for beginners as they are mild and not methylated..good products to cut your teeth on

7. hey guys a bought a bottle of finaflex 1-andro i dont understand the label its says serving size 1 capsule (1/2 serving) so does that mean that 1 capsule is 160mg or only 80mg

8. 1 capsule is 160mg. Do you mind posting a picture of the label because I have not seen one that said anything about a half serving.

9. Ok. Yes 1 cap is 160mg.

10. yup - montego got it covered here
    1/2 serving is 1 cap, and you take 2x daily
    1 cap = 160mg of active

I can see your thought process here mikzy

11. Thanks guys appreciate the help
  12. Beginner Finaflex 1- andro

Ok I just started finaflex on Monday and I take 3 pills of 1- andro and 3 of milk thistles 1 with every meal a day. I was going to take the PCT after I finished my 2 bottles of finaflex. I'm wondering if I am doing this right?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chivar22 View Post
    Ok I just started finaflex on Monday and I take 3 pills of 1- andro and 3 of milk thistles 1 with every meal a day. I was going to take the PCT after I finished my 2 bottles of finaflex. I'm wondering if I am doing this right?
    It's ok to take 1 in the morning...2 caps in the late afternoon. No need to split them up in 3.
    The milk thistle isn't really needed for 1-andro, since it's not methylated and mild on the sides. But then again, it's always ok to use it for health reasons.

You're correct in taking the pct after you've finished the cycle.

You have our pct revolution as a pct?

Maybe it ' s cool to start a log? all the reps will be following
    OLYMPUS UK REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chivar22 View Post
    looks like ed has you covered here above

re. milk thistle itself: as mentioned, there really is no need for "liver support" while on these products, as they are mild and safe when used as directed..the other issues here is milk thistle is not really worthwhile to use with the expectation of liver support, should you choose to use it
    UDCA and TUDCA seem to be well constructed and the best option currently for those who wish to have true liver support - again, these are probably overkill for they type of product we produce

for PCT - we advise a combination of PCT Black + PureTest, to ensure full recuperation and retention of gains you make while on cycle
    4 eweks of this combio is sufficient; you can continue to run the DAA for another couple weeks beyond if you like

let us know if you have further questions, and welcome to the forum!

15. Yes I am using Pct revolution. And thank you guys for the help I was just making sure I wasn't making any mistakes

16. If I ran 2 bottles in 30 days, should I start out taking 4 caps of the pct before bed and pure test throughout the day? How should I spread these pills out, is what I'm asking.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    If I ran 2 bottles in 30 days, should I start out taking 4 caps of the pct before bed and pure test throughout the day? How should I spread these pills out, is what I'm asking.
    well, 4 caps PCT Black is a whopper of a dose..obviously it is max advised dosage, but most find they can run 2/day with great results, and a few run 3/day
    it is rare, the individual who uses max dosing on this
    as for dosing: PCT Black at bedtime empty stomach
    PureTest you can split thruout the day if you wish, take with meals

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well, 4 caps PCT Black is a whopper of a dose..obviously it is max advised dosage, but most find they can run 2/day with great results, and a few run 3/day
    it is rare, the individual who uses max dosing on this
    as for dosing: PCT Black at bedtime empty stomach
    PureTest you can split thruout the day if you wish, take with meals
    Okay thank you but, I know I ran my macros right, my exercise right but I only gained 1 lb of muscle off of this stuff when my friends saw like 4-5 lbs in less than a month and I KNOW they don't diet or exercise as well as I do. How is this so?

19. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    Okay thank you but, I know I ran my macros right, my exercise right but I only gained 1 lb of muscle off of this stuff when my friends saw like 4-5 lbs in less than a month and I KNOW they don't diet or exercise as well as I do. How is this so?
    off of what do you refer? this is 1-Andro thread, I thought you were referrinbg to a PCT protocol here
    as for the relevance of your question: could be many things, from the experience of the lifters (ie newbies gain more/faster typically than experienced trainers) to simply not taking in enough calories (this is the most common by far)

remember: these products are always individual, based on many factors not simply one thing..

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    off of what do you refer? this is 1-Andro thread, I thought you were referrinbg to a PCT protocol here
    as for the relevance of your question: could be many things, from the experience of the lifters (ie newbies gain more/faster typically than experienced trainers) to simply not taking in enough calories (this is the most common by far)

remember: these products are always individual, based on many factors not simply one thing..
    I am talking about the 1-andro. How many calories would you suggest? I usually get upwards of 3,500 a day

21. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    I am talking about the 1-andro. How many calories would you suggest? I usually get upwards of 3,500 a day
    depends on your personal metabolism
    simply put: if you are not gaining on such intake, then it should be obvious you are not eating enough
    myself, I require 4200+ daily, if I am trying to gain some weight/size - and I am old man!

22. Like Snags said it's highly individualized. I stay about 500 above maintenance when bulking and adjust from there. Upwards of 1500 above maintenance calories is the most I have gone.

23. Whenever I up my calories all I gain is fat and it doesn't seem like I get any bigger. I just weighed myself yesterday though and I'm 10 lbs heavier than when I started finaflex 3 weeks ago. How is that possible?

24. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    Whenever I up my calories all I gain is fat and it doesn't seem like I get any bigger. I just weighed myself yesterday though and I'm 10 lbs heavier than when I started finaflex 3 weeks ago. How is that possible?
    OK, your 10lbs heavier....what's the problem? You were looking to get heavier right?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM