Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 40 of 51 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    Sounds good to recap 2 black before bed 1 more bottle of pure test to extend a couple weeks after black. Then wait those 8 weeks to start 1 alpha 550 stack? I'm a bit slow at times ;p
    sure

2. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You will definitely love the 1 alpha. I had a nice 45 day run. Gained some decent size, and strenght was through the roof.
    ^^ indeed - and look at what it did for dat dudes back!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

yeah buddy....and later this year I'll go for a second run, and my lat spread will become a solar eclipse
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

Sweet I'm good thanks for the help. And wow that is one hell of a back! Can't wait to run this stack later this year.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post

Sweet I'm good thanks for the help. And wow that is one hell of a back! Can't wait to run this stack later this year.
    thanks bro, I'm pretty pleased with my back, but always room for improvement.....keep us posted on your upcoming cycle. Will be following.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

thanks bro, I'm pretty pleased with my back, but always room for improvement.....keep us posted on your upcoming cycle. Will be following.
    No probs and yea keep you guys posted and i may be asking you a few questions in a few months when I start 1 alpha and 550

7. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    No probs and yea keep you guys posted and i may be asking you a few questions in a few months when I start 1 alpha and 550
    Ok you know where to find us..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Hey guys just need some advice! I am an 18 year old male that's been working out very serious the past 2 years. I wanted to try increase my numbers. I was wondering if a cycle of finaflex 1-andro would be safe. I would do a cycle with just 2 pills a day for 4 weeks. Then I would do the pct revolution black for 4 weeks. Also while on the cycle I would take iron mags cycle assist. How would that sound?

Just some numbers
    Bench 300
    Squat 390
    Dead lift 510

9. Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Hey guys just need some advice! I am an 18 year old male that's been working out very serious the past 2 years. I wanted to try increase my numbers. I was wondering if a cycle of finaflex 1-andro would be safe. I would do a cycle with just 2 pills a day for 4 weeks. Then I would do the pct revolution black for 4 weeks. Also while on the cycle I would take iron mags cycle assist. How would that sound?

Just some numbers
    Bench 300
    Squat 390
    Dead lift 510
    Welcome to AM......

This is not something you want to hear, but you're too young to start with PH's.
    You've not even come close of reaching your natural potential.

My advice would be, to gain as much knowledge about diet, training etc.

Train hard the next couple of years, and when you're older and reach your natural potential, you can always look for 'sups' as 1 andro.

For supplements you can look for proteins, amino acids, fish oil(omega3)

maybe something like creatine. Good one would be our creatona.

Have a look at our website, and register at our forum. Tons of articles, and logs.

www.finaflex.com

all the best, any questions just ask....

Ed
    OLYMPUS UK REP

10. Thank you for your input I was just curious about it. Was expecting a response like that. But anyways I will stay natural for a couple more years and then rethink it. Thank you for your time

11. Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Thank you for your input I was just curious about it. Was expecting a response like that. But anyways I will stay natural for a couple more years and then rethink it. Thank you for your time
    Always good to ask....no such thing as a stupid question...

Nice numbers on your exercises by the way.

Good luck bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Hello, I'm new to this forum. This might be a bit lengthy but, I would more then appreciate any and all information I'm given.

I'm 21 years old I've been lifting for 4 years I'm aware I could still potentially reach higher potential with out the use of Finaflex andro-1 but, after lots studying I've come to the conclusion I want to to try it. Now that being said, if you guys can give me some valid reasons why not to try it my opinion could be swayed.

But, right now I want to go through with it, I would use andro-1 and the Finaflex pct along with milk thistle and a test booster. I was hoping for an opinion on what test booster you guys suggest. Also would you suggest taking the pct during and after, also when to take the booster. Do you think one bottle would give me results or should I go with two. Would N.O products be able to be used on andro-1 due to the possibility of BP increase or should I abstain from them until after the cycle.

Also compared to epi-v what would my LBM increase look like after the cycle considering I'm currently at 8% BF would andro lean me out enough to see an decrease in my BF or would that be more of epi-v's job? Would I still gain strength and a decent amount of LBM on epi-v or is it mainly a leaning compound compared to andro being more of a mass building compound.

I'm sorry for all the questions but, I figured Id try and knock all my questions out on the first post. Thank you.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Clubfootbeast View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. This might be a bit lengthy but, I would more then appreciate any and all information I'm given.

I'm 21 years old I've been lifting for 4 years I'm aware I could still potentially reach higher potential with out the use of Finaflex andro-1 but, after lots studying I've come to the conclusion I want to to try it. Now that being said, if you guys can give me some valid reasons why not to try it my opinion could be swayed.

But, right now I want to go through with it, I would use andro-1 and the Finaflex pct along with milk thistle and a test booster. I was hoping for an opinion on what test booster you guys suggest. Also would you suggest taking the pct during and after, also when to take the booster. Do you think one bottle would give me results or should I go with two. Would N.O products be able to be used on andro-1 due to the possibility of BP increase or should I abstain from them until after the cycle.

Also compared to epi-v what would my LBM increase look like after the cycle considering I'm currently at 8% BF would andro lean me out enough to see an decrease in my BF or would that be more of epi-v's job? Would I still gain strength and a decent amount of LBM on epi-v or is it mainly a leaning compound compared to andro being more of a mass building compound.

I'm sorry for all the questions but, I figured Id try and knock all my questions out on the first post. Thank you.
    You have a LOT more research to do man. Look through some logs and look at some of the differant approaches. From what you posted it seems like you have done either very little or very poor research. Keep learning.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

14. I'm sure you do not want to hear this, but in my honest opinion, you're too young to use Ph's or other sups that can play with your hormones.

At your age, your test levels are sky high. Take advantage of that, and save Ph for a later stadium.

I can't stop you, so should you decide to try 1 andro or any other sup, be sure to do a lot of research.

Feel free to ask.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clubfootbeast View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. This might be a bit lengthy but, I would more then appreciate any and all information I'm given.

OLYMPUS UK REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clubfootbeast View Post
    I figured Id try and knock all my questions out on the first post. Thank you.
    lol..going for low-post count are ya?
    edifying yourself on the knowledge you seek is going to take much longer than a single post
    don't limit yourself - there is a wealth of information on these boards
    I am not averse to you using these products; I am however adamant that I will not teach you prohormones 101
    my .02 for you is, to research

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Keep learning.

16. For all you guys who are interested in 1-Andro NutraPlanet has a great deal going on right now. 1-Andro and a FREE Revolution PCT. Cant beat it!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...lack-bogo.html

17. So today is my last dose of 1-Andro do I start my Rev PCT tonight or tomorrow night?
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

18. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    So today is my last dose of 1-Andro do I start my Rev PCT tonight or tomorrow night?
    I would go ahead and start the first dose tonight. Are you using it alongside Pure Test?

19. No just on its own.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

20. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    No just on its own.
    You should have some sort of DAA product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

21. I only ran one bottle at 2 pills

22. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    I only ran one bottle at 2 pills
    There is some daa in pct revolution, but something like pure test will certainly make pct easier.

Really a great combo, pure test and revolution pct.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Yeah go ahead and start the Revolution PCT tonight. I would suggest adding in Pure Test for at least four weeks but if u don't have any on hand using the Rev PCT will be fine.

24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    There is some daa in pct revolution, but something like pure test will certainly make pct easier.

Really a great combo, pure test and revolution pct.
    yes small amount of daa in PCT Black, but fairly negligible as you need the full dose of daa to really do anything..
    this is why we are making a premade combo pack of these two products together....

the essence of what you need in PCT..and, GREAT as a stand-alone test-booster as well! :

25. I will be taking 1 bottle of 550XD followed by 1 botttle of Epi-v. Im 49 and this is my first PH. I realize these PH are fairly mild but at my age and being safe would you reccomend Pure test and Revolution? Also, what is the combo pack your talking about and is it available now? I wont be starting until the first week of June but I wanted to get all my products lined up, I already have the EPI-V and 550 though.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes small amount of daa in PCT Black, but fairly negligible as you need the full dose of daa to really do anything..
    this is why we are making a premade combo pack of these two products together....

the essence of what you need in PCT..and, GREAT as a stand-alone test-booster as well! :
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM