Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 40 of 43 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. I would prefer to to see you use the ai and booster starting on week 7 and taper off each week after, even if it means the ai is dosed every other day.

also the numbers on your blood panel at 4 weeks will not show the potential for need of the serm. being that your going to run it at 300 I think you will have very odd numbers making it hard to decifer. the point at wich you want to know are PRE and POST. the mid term testing will tell you how all the other stuff is but the epi test ratio will likely either be way off OR with in range albeit elevated. again.. the cost of the SERM outweighs the risks of not using one.
    just start out @ 300 mgs per day. no need to taper up.

at 12 weeks you will feel fully recovered and probably be ready for another bout
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Hey guys, I am in pct for 1-andro taking revolution black and pure test. My issue is I ran out of pure test and ran today to replace it but couldn't find it anywhere so I got d aspartic acid from usb labs and diarrhea bad. I had no issues with pure test, my question is can I order pure test over night and stop taking the usp labs for 2 nights and just take revolution black for 2 nights until the pure test comes in. Thanks
    •   

3. Hey scott,
    Im about 3 weeks in and im doing 4 caps a day with 2 bottles. Ive gone from 155-170 and strength gone out of the roof. Still have a long way to go but im starting to get puffy nipples and my balls are getting tight to my penis. My back pumps have been decreasing but im wondering if my body is being used to the chemicals because i havent been gaining too much more. Does finaflex also affect penis size or is that just my libido being an affect of me not getting fully hard. Thank you so much man! Also, for PcT i have the revo black plus pure test from you guys. How should i go about taking these?

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyS View Post
    Hey guys, I am in pct for 1-andro taking revolution black and pure test. My issue is I ran out of pure test and ran today to replace it but couldn't find it anywhere so I got d aspartic acid from usb labs and diarrhea bad. I had no issues with pure test, my question is can I order pure test over night and stop taking the usp labs for 2 nights and just take revolution black for 2 nights until the pure test comes in. Thanks
    Yes. There is some DAA on the PCT Black.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

5. Quote Originally Posted by xSteven View Post
    Hey scott, Im about 3 weeks in and im doing 4 caps a day with 2 bottles. Ive gone from 155-170 and strength gone out of the roof. Still have a long way to go but im starting to get puffy nipples and my balls are getting tight to my penis. My back pumps have been decreasing but im wondering if my body is being used to the chemicals because i havent been gaining too much more. Does finaflex also affect penis size or is that just my libido being an affect of me not getting fully hard. Thank you so much man! Also, for PcT i have the revo black plus pure test from you guys. How should i go about taking these?
    As for the dosing on the PCT Black and the Pure Test: follow the directions on the bottles. I've personally not heard of people having "penis" issues from the 1-Andro. But, PH's no matter how mild affect people differently.
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   

6. Thanks Turff

7. Can i stack the revi black and pure test together to help with my natural test?

8. Quote Originally Posted by xSteven View Post
    Can i stack the revi black and pure test together to help with my natural test?
    Yes.take 2-4 caps of the Rev Black and 4-6 caps of the Pure Test.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Okay thank you. How long would you say will my libido and natural test come back to normal? Is there a sign that'll show me or is it all how i feel?

10. Quote Originally Posted by xSteven View Post
    Okay thank you. How long would you say will my libido and natural test come back to normal? Is there a sign that'll show me or is it all how i feel?
    that's all up to you mang

Factors include but not limited to:
    1. dose (number of caps)
    2, length of cycle
    3. history
    4. age
    5. pct
    6. hell even diet

now there isn't some magical plug and go formula to spit out an exact day you will rebound, but this product is gonna be very mild compared to the typical prohormone side effects which in part is the reason for their popularity.

11. hope you don't mind me chiming in guys, feel free to correct me if there is something you don't agree with reps

12. Is there any significant difference between the 2 or 4 caps/ day? I was planning on using three, but maybe since it's my very first cycle I should stick to two?

13. I would use 300 mgs per day. the significant difference will be in your gains, both strength and size.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    Is there any significant difference between the 2 or 4 caps/ day? I was planning on using three, but maybe since it's my very first cycle I should stick to two?
    Try it and let us know, start with two and use your head (more simply...stay at 2 or increase how you see fit )

15. Each cap is 160mg and like said above start with 2 which would be 320mg. This being your first cycle I don't really see a "need" to bump it up.
    FINAFLEX REP

16. yep ^^ 300 mgs is plenty for this run!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

17. Isn't each cap 110mg 1-Andro? The other 50mg was another substance as far as I know. Maybe I'm wrong.

But I really can't decide on 2 or 3 caps. I get it that 2 might be sufficient, but at the same time I want to make the most of the cycle. (I'm not planning to cycle again any time soon, or at all)

Problem is, for 2 caps I need one bottle. For 3 caps I need two. So maybe it'd be best to get 2 bottles, just in case 2 caps isn't enough and I decide to bump the dose to 3?

18. FinaFlex 1-Andro 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) Proprietary Blend 160 mg +
    FINAFLEX REP

19. So there's 110mg 1-DHEA + 50mg Bergamotin (which I have no idea what it is)
    The therefore -> 2 caps = 220mg active ingredient

20. yep you are correct. bergamotin is to help absorbtion. I still recommend you take some fats with each serv as well
    FINAFLEX forum rep

21. So, 2(1) in the morning / 1 in the afternoon with meals?

22. Im taking 4 caps a day of finaflex 1-andro and im 20 days in of a 30 day cycle. My nipples are starting to get puffy and idk if im starting to get gyno should i stop my cycle and start pct right away?

23. I thought 1-AD didn't aromatize, what's up with all these people with estro side effects?

24. Could it be because the compounds are actually different from other 1-andro products?

25. Quote Originally Posted by xSteven View Post
    Im taking 4 caps a day of finaflex 1-andro and im 20 days in of a 30 day cycle. My nipples are starting to get puffy and idk if im starting to get gyno should i stop my cycle and start pct right away?
    no don't stop. this is a common side effect with many PHs ... just leave them alone and take a little b6 and ldopa.
    even if they get alittle itchy don't mess with em.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    I thought 1-AD didn't aromatize, what's up with all these people with estro side effects?
    typically puffy nips are a result of high prolactin and not estrogen.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyS View Post
    Could it be because the compounds are actually different from other 1-andro products?
    rest assured our 1 DHEA is real 1 DHEA.. not able to comment on others products being what they are supposed to be.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

28. What about like the tips of my nipples are a whiteish color. I already took a little bit of my PCt because i was scared.

29. Ignore that xSteven guy. Look through his started threads and you can see he has "been" on cycle of Finaflex product for like the last year.

Must have a problem with the company.

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Ignore that xSteven guy. Look through his started threads and you can see he has "been" on cycle of Finaflex product for like the last year.

Must have a problem with the company.
    He's also 17
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM