Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 39 of 51 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how old are you bud, and what are your goals?
    24 my fellow lifter.

I am currently cutting, and will end my cut phase April 8th.

My goals are to mainly add size. Strength isn't important to me...even the slightest actually. But i want to add some decent size, and have some clean gains, and get hard muscles.

Yes my diet is in check, yes I rest at least 8 hours a day, and my blood pressure is in check, and have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.
    Been lifting 2+ years.

2. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    24 my fellow lifter.

I am currently cutting, and will end my cut phase April 8th.

My goals are to mainly add size. Strength isn't important to me...even the slightest actually. But i want to add some decent size, and have some clean gains, and get hard muscles.

Yes my diet is in check, yes I rest at least 8 hours a day, and my blood pressure is in check, and have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.
    Been lifting 2+ years.
    So you are obviously and Ecto to you really have to eat a lot and frequently. PH's wil help but the biggest problem you will be running into is maintainng mass once gained. It takes a tremendous amount of dedication to keep the muscle on and when you have maintained a lot of mass for a long period it is easier to maintain. That's the biggest issue with your body type, it's so easy to get frustrated. Consistancy over years of lifting is the real key. If you can't do this without PH's doing it with them will be liffle for you. These ehance what you already know how to do. If used correctly then they will work well. I am thinkng 1-andro or 1-alpha are your best bets if you are ready. Are you ready ? Possibly, 24 is pretty young but if you really know your shyte if could be ok for you.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. ^^ nice synopsis doug

Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.

not to be cheeky, but..you have been "researching" for a week, yet you do not understand what these products even are (you said something about a weak test booster..)
    research takes a bit longer than a week bud; fyi, i started taking hormonals last year, after months (yrs really) of research..i still do research almost daily

quite honestly, i am not prepared to advise our hormonal products for you, as i feel you still have a lot to learn and consider
    while i enjoy teaching and educating in all aspects, i simply refuse to educate one on the ground-floor basics of hormones/prohormones/steroidal compounds..it just does not interest me, for a variety of reasons

best to you

4. Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    Am just wondering if someone could give me some advice on what a good dosing protocol would be for the 1-alpha and 1-andro and PCT?

5. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    Am just wondering if someone could give me some advice on what a good dosing protocol would be for the 1-alpha and 1-andro and PCT?
    How long are you wanting to run this for?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    well you've got 2 very similar products there - the big brother (alpha) to the little brother (andro)
    if your intent is to run them both, i would start out with 1-andro and then move on to 1-alpha, back-to-back
    these will both be good for size..
    start out with
    week 1 - 2 caps 1-andro
    week 2 - 3 caps
    week 3 - 4 caps
    week 4 - 4 caps 1-alpha
    week 5 - same

pct sounds good, start the PureTest couple days before your cycle ends, and run it thru pct and then 2 weeks beyond

boom

7. The last cycle i did was 1 bottle of evi-p and 1-andro and that lasted around 6 weeks i think.. I've heard different ideas about the 1-alpha as far as dosing goes... the bottle recommends no more than 2 a day so that would mean 1-alpha would last 30 days and if i do the 1-andro at 4 caps i would get 15 days.. This is what i need some help with haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well you've got 2 very similar products there - the big brother (alpha) to the little brother (andro)
    if your intent is to run them both, i would start out with 1-andro and then move on to 1-alpha, back-to-back
    these will both be good for size..
    start out with
    week 1 - 2 caps 1-andro
    week 2 - 3 caps
    week 3 - 4 caps
    week 4 - 4 caps 1-alpha
    week 5 - same

pct sounds good, start the PureTest couple days before your cycle ends, and run it thru pct and then 2 weeks beyond

boom
    Ok cheers. I was considering starting my first bottle of PCT Black halfway through my cycle to help combat any estrogen conversion.. Is this a good option also?

9. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Ok cheers. I was considering starting my first bottle of PCT Black halfway through my cycle to help combat any estrogen conversion.. Is this a good option also?
    You shouldnt have any issues with estrogen with these compounds BUT if for some reason it does pop up id start at 1 cap of pct black and asses after a couple of days.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You shouldnt have any issues with estrogen with these compounds BUT if for some reason it does pop up id start at 1 cap of pct black and asses after a couple of days.
    Ok thanks for the help. Had an awesome response to the 1-andro last time (escpecially in muscle size and roundness - strength also) so am looking foward to this cycle!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    that would mean 1-alpha would last 30 days and if i do the 1-andro at 4 caps i would get 15 days.. This is what i need some help with haha
    okay, so do that..sounds like you got it figured?
    the protocol i gave above, is a continuous increase pretty much thruout until level ultra-dosing of 1-alpha to finish
    you are right, 2 caps is advised max dosing, and i won't recommend otherwise - but i mention that dosing to keep levels continually raised thruout

it is a little odd, to run both of those products in a single cycle, is all

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    this
    no need to run PCT Black intra-cycle, unless you have these issues

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay, so do that..sounds like you got it figured?
    the protocol i gave above, is a continuous increase pretty much thruout until level ultra-dosing of 1-alpha to finish
    you are right, 2 caps is advised max dosing, and i won't recommend otherwise - but i mention that dosing to keep levels continually raised thruout

it is a little odd, to run both of those products in a single cycle, is all
    Yeah I know it seems odd but I had already a bottle of 1 andro at home. And I went to buy a second and I saw the new 1-alpha adverstised as being almost the same but with improved conversion to test. So i just thought i may as well try it seeing as I was going to run 2 bottles of 1 andro anyway. Thanks though I'll give you're dosing protocol a try!

14. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Yeah I know it seems odd but I had already a bottle of 1 andro at home. And I went to buy a second and I saw the new 1-alpha adverstised as being almost the same but with improved conversion to test. So i just thought i may as well try it seeing as I was going to run 2 bottles of 1 andro anyway. Thanks though I'll give you're dosing protocol a try!
    cheers
    maybe start a log here? would love to follow your progress

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cheers
    maybe start a log here? would love to follow your progress
    How do these things usually work? Haha i'm not a big forum user. Gonna be starting my cycle in a couple of weeks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    How do these things usually work? Haha i'm not a big forum user. Gonna be starting my cycle in a couple of weeks.
    oh boy

see the 'Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition' link near the top of this page (the subforum we are in)?
    click on it
    then, you will see a tab up near the top, lefthand side, that says "start new topic"
    click on that, and make your thread

17. Just finished my bottle of Finaflex 1 Andro great results no side affects! I did only run 1 bottle... Stats 32 5'6 163lbs finished 170 lbs this was my first time running this type of sup gained some size and strength my diet is on point and so is my training. Did 2 pills morning 2 night last day was Sunday now im on pct black and pure test. 1 Pct at night, pure test 2 morning 2 afternoon( pw) 2 at night. I have a few questions (scotty) (rep) anyone. When can i start a new cycle? And maybe recommend something a bit stronger that finaflex has to offer?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    Just finished my bottle of Finaflex 1 Andro great results no side affects! I did only run 1 bottle... Stats 32 5'6 163lbs finished 170 lbs this was my first time running this type of sup gained some size and strength my diet is on point and so is my training. Did 2 pills morning 2 night last day was Sunday now im on pct black and pure test. 1 Pct at night, pure test 2 morning 2 afternoon( pw) 2 at night. I have a few questions (scotty) (rep) anyone. When can i start a new cycle? And maybe recommend something a bit stronger that finaflex has to offer?
    About 8 weeks after the completion of your PCT, I alpha should be stronger, you can stack it with 550 for joint support and some really nice recomp.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

19. age-old equation: on-cycle time + pct time = off time
    as DW has mentioned, 1-Alpha is next step up, bigger brother to 1-Andro
    550XD great to play with too

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    age-old equation: on-cycle time + pct time = off time
    as DW has mentioned, 1-Alpha is next step up, bigger brother to 1-Andro
    550XD great to play with too
    Orrrrr 1-Alpha AND 550XD if you wanna have some serious playtime
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Orrrrr 1-Alpha AND 550XD if you wanna have some serious playtime
    but of course

22. 1 alpha and 550 sounds about right for my next cycle much appreciated guys for the input and knowledge. At 1 pct at night looks like my cycle will start around August.. Would bumping pct black 1 morning 1 at night have any benefits other than speeding up my next cycle? Also any benefits of getting 1 more bottle of pure test? Again thanks for all the help!

23. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    1 alpha and 550 sounds about right for my next cycle much appreciated guys for the input and knowledge. At 1 pct at night looks like my cycle will start around August.. Would bumping pct black 1 morning 1 at night have any benefits other than speeding up my next cycle? Also any benefits of getting 1 more bottle of pure test? Again thanks for all the help!
    PCT Black is best taken prior to bed..certainly you could bump to 2 caps if you wish, that is more standard dosing anyway; however, whatever amount you choose to take, this does not "speed up" your down time for recovery, as your system still needs time to reset
    as for PureTest - we like to advise a wraparound so-to-speak, continuing PT for couple weeks beyond pct so ta make it a 6-week cycle

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    PCT Black is best taken prior to bed..certainly you could bump to 2 caps if you wish, that is more standard dosing anyway; however, whatever amount you choose to take, this does not "speed up" your down time for recovery, as your system still needs time to reset
    as for PureTest - we like to advise a wraparound so-to-speak, continuing PT for couple weeks beyond pct so ta make it a 6-week cycle
    Sounds good to recap 2 black before bed 1 more bottle of pure test to extend a couple weeks after black. Then wait those 8 weeks to start 1 alpha 550 stack? I'm a bit slow at times ;p

25. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    1 alpha and 550 sounds about right for my next cycle much appreciated guys for the input and knowledge. At 1 pct at night looks like my cycle will start around August.. Would bumping pct black 1 morning 1 at night have any benefits other than speeding up my next cycle? Also any benefits of getting 1 more bottle of pure test? Again thanks for all the help!
    You will definitely love the 1 alpha. I had a nice 45 day run. Gained some decent size, and strenght was through the roof.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM