Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 39 of 43 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyS View Post
    Hey Snagency, I have been reading this forum for a few days now, and 1-andro looks good. My question is why did finaflex stop making it and took it off their website? Just as I was preparing for a run . Lol
    we have decided to drop all the hormonal products from our lineup, and focus on the most innovative and cutting-edge natural products going forward, bringing new horizons and compounds to the industry..
    simple as that

you can still find some 1-Alpha and 1-Andro on various websites if you search, we just no longer manufacture them as you have observed
    nutra I know still has andro in stock, off top of my head
    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex 1-Andro (60 caps): Discount Finaflex 1-Andro Supplements

welcome to the forum

2. I believe going forward there is going to be some massive changes to the PH market. if this new legislation passes the senate you could see a huge spike in sales of these type products as a result of everyone trying to sell off the stock before it all becomes illegal. by stopping manufacture now, finaflex will not be caught with a bunch of product that has to be destroyed rather than sold. we make our profits from the sales and can put that into new efforts likes snags mentioned.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. I am finishing up my 1-andro run in a day or two. Gonna start pct. I have pct revolution black and pure test. My questions are 1. Why is it recommended to take 2 rev at night instead of 1 am and 1 pm? Would it make a difference? 2. It says take on empty stomach, but I eat before bed every night or I can't sleep through the night because of hunger. Is that something I just have to deal with while on pct or could I still eat my cottage cheese and natural peanut butter like usual?
    Thanks again.

4. take as recommended. heres what I do, because sometimes im the same way. if I had a huge work out or something... I just over feed the meal prior to when I would have eaten some cottage cheese/pb your not going to have an empty stomach .. but you wont be having a flood of aminos coming from that last meal which would be blunting some of the effects of the single bolus dose of 2 pills. so your still going to get the effects but not end up going to bed hungry. if you do get up in the night and are hungry by all means have your bed time meal then go back to sleep.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

5. Gotcha, thanks for the quick response.
    •   

6. I had a look around.. I think you got one of the newer bottles that put the list in a proprietary form. I will definitely run this past some of the older reps. since I started with finaflex they are no longer doing the PH thing.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post
    So I bought some 1-andro and just wondering if it may not be legit.
    simply an older generation label
    lot # and expiry date?

8. Dont AMS still make 1-andro in a decent dosage?

9. Ams does offer a 1-andro product. I just finished a 1 month run at the recommended dosage of 1ml twice a day. I loved it, but would recommend probably 3 times a day. (That's what I plan on running it at next time) for 6 weeks.

10. And you can get 1-andro by FINAFLEX HERE TOO:
    http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/fi...**New+Products
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

11. I believe he noted these were a "newer" batch with this label so I think your gtg!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I believe he noted these were a "newer" batch with this label so I think your gtg!
    This.

I will test them for you if you send me a bottle or two...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

13. Hey guys, got a couple of questions for you...

How would 1-Andro compare to Anavar only cycle?

What is the optimal dosage? (the 2013 study uses 300mg/day but some seem to dose it higher/lower)

Is there any significant difference between the liquid and the pill version?

Does 1-Andro affect the natural test production, since it isn't synthetic hormone per se, but a metabolite

I'm getting bloodwork before/during/after to monitor my test production (I work in the pharmaceutical so I have no problem with it)

And if my test/lh drop significantly during the cycle, should I use a SERM for pct inst? (I have free 100% legal pharm grade torem/nolva)

Thank you very much !!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    Hey guys, got a couple of questions for you... How would 1-Andro compare to Anavar only cycle? What is the optimal dosage? (the 2013 study uses 300mg/day but some seem to dose it higher/lower) Is there any significant difference between the liquid and the pill version? Does 1-Andro affect the natural test production, since it isn't synthetic hormone per se, but a metabolite I'm getting bloodwork before/during/after to monitor my test production (I work in the pharmaceutical so I have no problem with it) And if my test/lh drop significantly during the cycle, should I use a SERM for pct inst? (I have free 100% legal pharm grade torem/nolva) Thank you very much !!
    That was the most educated stupid 1st post ever..

It's like you did 1/2 of your homework or copied your buddies notes and failed the quiz..

15. I admit my experience and understanding in the area of pro-hormone is limited - but that's why I'm here, to learn.

Sorry if any of my questions came across as silly or stupid, but that's an area which lacks much scientific research and I'm really not as informed as I'd like to be (yet)

Still, would appreciate all answers/information

16. 1 andro doesn't compare to anavar. one is a PH (2 steps away from the target) and the other an active steroid.
    optimal dosages range between 300-600 tho some people have ran it higher.
    genrally unless the liquid is done right, its best to stick with pills.
    yes it will mess with your HTPA as well as impair your liver
    if you run at 300 or up per day then yes you will want to run a course of torem/nolva.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

17. I understand it's a different compound with a different mechanism behind it then anavar, but since both are liver taxing, htpa suppressive orals and both yield pretty similar results, which would be a better choice for a first cycle?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    I understand it's a different compound with a different mechanism behind it then anavar, but since both are liver taxing, htpa suppressive orals and both yield pretty similar results, which would be a better choice for a first cycle?
    Andro. And it's not illegal.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

19. I agree with montego here... while anavar is mild its pretty expensive too. well... actually so is 1DHEA, but it will be a much safer route. reason being is, do to the fact that it is a PH the half life is very short. shorter half life means it will be easy to drop if the side effects are too much for you..
    believe me... some people just don't do well on hormones. there are other milder options if you want something that's less suppressive and almost as powerful
    you could study up on SARMs.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. I've considered SARM's as well but there are couple of problems with them... First, I live in Europe and the only 100% legit source is located in the us. Then, there's the lack of medical research (especially long term) there's the eyesight problems and the suppression. Overall, I don't think the rather limited results (compared to AAS and PH's') are worth it for all the drawbacks

If we put price aside, and the fact that anavar is illegal (it's not for me), would andro 1 still be a better choice in terms of results/side effects?

21. Depends, is this a first cycle or is the user experienced and done other cycles before. Kind of hard to compare the 2 as already mentioned. One is a steroid and the other isn't. If this is a first cycle then I recommend going 1-Andro. You work your way up the chain so you and your body knows how to respond.
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

22. actually ostarine doesn't have many side effects, and its been marketed now for about 3-5 yrs.. id say the long term ancidotal evidence says its pretty safe.

if you want safety and low suppression then these are the ones id look at.. in descending order of strength and safety.

LGs and AFs DHEAs and 3b epi's /pbold types
    Ostarine
    11 oxo
    11 KT
    1 andro
    hdrol
    epi
    anavar

pretty much a stepping stone to the harder drugs. do you have to follow it? of course not. will anavar kill you for a first cycle.. hell no. but like tuff points out, its best to use the least amount of stimulation as possible to achieve the desired results.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

23. LGs and AFs DHEAs and 3b epi's /pbold types

Which would those be? And how they different from 1 andro (which is also a DHEA, right?)

24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    actually ostarine doesn't have many side effects, and its been marketed now for about 3-5 yrs.. id say the long term ancidotal evidence says its pretty safe. if you want safety and low suppression then these are the ones id look at.. in descending order of strength and safety. LGs and AFs DHEAs and 3b epi's /pbold types Ostarine 11 oxo 11 KT 1 andro hdrol epi anavar pretty much a stepping stone to the harder drugs. do you have to follow it? of course not. will anavar kill you for a first cycle.. hell no. but like tuff points out, its best to use the least amount of stimulation as possible to achieve the desired results.
    Excellent post Ripp!
    Never used Ostarine so I can't comment but did try 11 oxo and for me I got nothing. Your pecking order there is spot on though!
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by Caretata View Post
    LGs and AFs DHEAs and 3b epi's /pbold types

Which would those be? And how they different from 1 andro (which is also a DHEA, right?)
    LG and AF sells a strait DHEA product called M1D, they also sell some other 3 step PHs. 1DHEA converts to 1test wich is a powerful hormone. the others convert to much weaker hormones and OR convert at a very minute %. of all the DHEAs out there id rekon 1DHEA and 4DHEA are the most powerful of these.
    the 3b epi products out there are really good for libido and fatloss. pbold is a very weak metabolite of the steroid EQ. ime with it you need to dose it very high and very often. how old are you? if your in your mid 30s or older the plain DHEAs are a decent way to test the waters. if youre younger than that then its probably best to look into the 1 or 4 DHEAs and go from there.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

26. Thank you very much for your time!

Last question, would Epistane or 1-Andro be a better choice?

It will be my very first cycle, I'm 26, if that matters

27. not sure if we discussed your goals ?? personally I believe 1DHEA is the better place to start, that said if your looking to go on a cut I might say epi
    FINAFLEX forum rep

28. I would be on a lean bulk/recomp diet with around 300-400 surplus. Goal is to gain as much muscle as possible and shed some fat if possible.

On the other hand, I know 1-DHEA doesn't convert to estrogen, but is using a Al during the cycle a good idea (just in case)

29. from my exp, no. having one on hand is a must, same with your SERM. but yeah... that estrogen helps you grow and keeps joints feeling loose.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

30. Okay, it think in all set, last thing I need to determine the cycle length. Is 4 weeks good enough for a first cycle? My layout looks like:

Week 1-200mg
    Week 2-300mg
    Week 3-300mg
    Week 4-300mg

Week 5 (pct) - Toremifne 120mg
    Week 6 (pct) - Toremifene 90mg
    Week 7 (pct) - Toremifene 90mg
    Week 8 (pct) - Toremifene 60mg

Week 9-13 - Natural test booster + OTC Al

Is the setup correct? Is there need for an Al in the pct or is a SERM itself sufficient?

If by week 4 my test/lh levels haven't crashed or lowered, can I omit the serm and go straight with a OTC PCT or is there risk of gyno and gains loss?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM