Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 38 of 43 First ... 3637383940 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lmlan709 View Post
    Hey Scott,
    Going to be taking my first cycle here soon, I'm 5'7 and 155. Goal is 175, lean mass. Any advice or anything you recommend taking to help gains? I am deployed in Afghanistan so I don't har access to the best of foods and what we have here that is "healthy" isn't really lol. Looking for any helpful advise and I look forward to posting my progress! Thanks again for what you're doing helping newcomers like myself!
    well....off the top, scottydoc has been gone for ~ a yr now...

you are in a tough setting friend, for sure....without solid dietary options available, I'm not sure there is a whole lot you can do
    stick with the basics: increase lean proteins, be conscious of the types and amounts of carbs and fats that you ingest
    make sure you are getting plentiful water intake in, and if you are drinking sodas or sugary drinks of that nature I would advise replacing those choices with water
    train hard -- and rest hard as well; as I'm sure you probably lead a fairly active lifestyle as it is over there....resting is when you grow, very important not to overlook this aspect

we appreciate your service and dedication, and let us know if we can help further

2. Sorry I didn't realize he was gone!
    Appreciate the help and the tips. Luckily i know someone here who is taking ypur product and put me on to it, someone i can go tp fpr advice on diet. he has had alot of progress! we have alot of fish and alot of chicken served lol, looks like I'll just start piling that on my plate lol. I'll make sure to keep posted with my progress, thanks again!
    •   

3. Sorry I didn't realize he was gone!
    Appreciate the help and the tips. Luckily i know someone here who is taking ypur product and put me on to it, someone i can go tp fpr advice on diet. he has had alot of progress! we have alot of fish and alot of chicken served lol, looks like I'll just start piling that on my plate lol. I'll make sure to keep posted with my progress, thanks again!
  4. Finaflex

Hey scott, im nick and i am 16 years old, i weigh 150 lbs and i am 5' 7". I look very lean and hav been working out for over a year and i am proud for my results. But i want to try out finaflex. Am i old enough? And how much should i take? And should i take PCT during or after the cycle or both? Thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by nickmato View Post
    Hey scott, im nick and i am 16 years old, i weigh 150 lbs and i am 5' 7". I look very lean and hav been working out for over a year and i am proud for my results. But i want to try out finaflex. Am i old enough? And how much should i take? And should i take PCT during or after the cycle or both? Thanks
    hi nick, scott is no longer with us, has not been in over a yr, and this has been pointed out numerous times thruout this thread recently (including right here on this very page, above your post)..
    to answer your question tho: no, you are not appropriate age to use, as indicated on the bottle advised use for this product is 18+
    as a personal sidenote, it is also better to have at least a couple yrs under your belt of natural training, before making the move to hormonal substances..
    all of your other questions have also been answered thruout the latter part of this thread as well..
    we appreciate your interest..if i could advise something, it would be to read, study, and educate yourself on these compounds thoroughly, so you are better prepared to utilize something like this when the time is appropriate

welcome to the forum
    •   

6. Finaflex

Thanks, and sorry only read the first page

7. Is it really possible to hang onto the gains? I always hear that orals never keep the gains... even with PCT, eventually everything will be lost.
    So if I were to just do a single 6 week cycle, a year later I'd be back where I started?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    Is it really possible to hang onto the gains? I always hear that orals never keep the gains... even with PCT, eventually everything will be lost.
    So if I were to just do a single 6 week cycle, a year later I'd be back where I started?
    yes, it is possible not only to maintain gains, but also to continue growth and progress while off-cycle, if you are educated and consistent in what you are doing .... the statement you make "orals never keep the gains" is a fallacy in and of itself

as for your query on a single 6-week cycle - understand, that is not enough information to make any educated reply on, needs more information - but, in the grand scheme of things, a short duration cycle such as that with a mild compound such as ours, is generically speaking pretty mild on the "gains" department, but again surely suitable to maintain if everything following cycle is done properly

steroids are not a magic bullet, they do not just grow muscle on you, let alone permanently..
    it takes concerted effort both on cycle and off, to make gains/keep gains

welcome to the forum, glad to have you, and about time you made a post since you been a lurker for awhile

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes, it is possible not only to maintain gains, but also to continue growth and progress while off-cycle, if you are educated and consistent in what you are doing .... the statement you make "orals never keep the gains" is a fallacy in and of itself

as for your query on a single 6-week cycle - understand, that is not enough information to make any educated reply on, needs more information - but, in the grand scheme of things, a short duration cycle such as that with a mild compound such as ours, is generically speaking pretty mild on the "gains" department, but again surely suitable to maintain if everything following cycle is done properly

steroids are not a magic bullet, they do not just grow muscle on you, let alone permanently..
    it takes concerted effort both on cycle and off, to make gains/keep gains

welcome to the forum, glad to have you, and about time you made a post since you been a lurker for awhile
    Cheers bro,

well ive already ordered 2 bottles of 1-Andro, was planning on doing 3 a day for 40 days. one with each main meal.
    I'm 31 years old and been training for a few years... never had any experience with PH before.

Do I need to take HCG with this on cycle to stop my balls from shrinking? I heard if your balls shrink there's a risk of permanent damage...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    Do I need to take HCG with this on cycle to stop my balls from shrinking? I heard if your balls shrink there's a risk of permanent damage...
    not at all, no worries
    very nice choice for your first cycle
    if you would like to log the cycle, we would be happy to be along for the ride to offer any support and answer any questions you may have as they arise

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    not at all, no worries
    very nice choice for your first cycle
    if you would like to log the cycle, we would be happy to be along for the ride to offer any support and answer any questions you may have as they arise
    Good to know, yes I'll pop in and describe my experience
    My training consists mainly of functional exercises like chin/pull ups and (weighted-) dips, basic barbell movements etc... and bulgarian split squats for legs... which I all train at home. Every now and then I do go to the gym when it gets boring So it'll be interesting to see what I can gain with this.

12. Serm needed on this??

13. Quote Originally Posted by Abraham67 View Post
    Serm needed on this??
    After reading through the thread a SERM is apparently not needed, but you should have one handy just in case.
    The Finaflex reps here have been recommending their own Rev PCT Black (i think thats what its called?).
    I will be using PES Erase Pro, which I have a bottle here already....together with 3g DAA per day

Another question:
    Would I be better off taking 4 caps every day for 30 days instead of 3 per day for 40 days? I'm thinking on a shorter cycle I wouldnt shut down as much?
    Also, is it a good idea to add some DHEA to the PCT?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Abraham67 View Post
    Serm needed on this??
    schwuppes got you covered on this one, serm not required, can be used at your own discretion
    we advise our REV PCT for otc pct purposes on these compounds, and for best results to solidify gains further, stack our REV PCT with our Pure Test natural test booster (d-aspartic acid) for 6 weeks, for a nice 1-2 punch

Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    Another question:
    Would I be better off taking 4 caps every day for 30 days instead of 3 per day for 40 days? I'm thinking on a shorter cycle I wouldnt shut down as much?
    depends..in the specific example you give it's basically splitting hairs, but I personally would opt for the 3 caps daily over 40 days of use

shutdown should not be an issue and is rather rare occurrence, and will be dictated more by duration of use/level of dosing than anything else - ie, an 8 week cycle at 4 caps daily, would have the highest potential of inducing shutdown....if such would happen, you can alleviate this by using our REV PCT while on cycle if needed, or even better running a test base along with 1-Andro if you plan on such a long cycle - something such as 4-andro, dermacrine, or stano

Also, is it a good idea to add some DHEA to the PCT?
    no

15. Why isn't 1-andro listed on the finaflex website under "products"? lol

Anyway, I think I'll send the 1-Andro back when it arrives in the mail... I've been doing more reasearch on Prohormones.

And what I've read has me concerned:
    At the end of the day, even with the best PCT in place you're just delaying the inevitable: Shut down of your own testosterone production (which will never recover 100%) followed by loss of all gains. During PCT you might be able to hang onto some gains, but when the PCT is over its all going to come crashing down eventually.

So for someone like me, who wants use this for one cycle every 1 or 2 years to break through a plateu... its probably not right...

I have however ordered the Finaflex PCT rev black, I'll be using it to cut some body fat and harden up a bit

16. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    Why isn't 1-andro listed on the finaflex website under "products"? lol
    we no longer manufacture it

Anyway, I think I'll send the 1-Andro back when it arrives in the mail... I've been doing more reasearch on Prohormones.

And what I've read has me concerned:
    At the end of the day, even with the best PCT in place you're just delaying the inevitable: Shut down of your own testosterone production (which will never recover 100%) followed by loss of all gains. During PCT you might be able to hang onto some gains, but when the PCT is over its all going to come crashing down eventually.

So for someone like me, who wants use this for one cycle every 1 or 2 years to break through a plateu... its probably not right...

I have however ordered the Finaflex PCT rev black, I'll be using it to cut some body fat and harden up a bit
    I would never try to persuade anyone to use steroidal substances....and, I applaud your efforts at self-enlightenment and edification, truly..

however - reading various things from varying sources, and applying generic generalities in "steroid" theoretical discussion inaccurately while bastardizing a concept, is of no help to you either...and this is part of the problem, when one who is lacking in education attempts to extrapolate theoretical principles and statements to non-relevant application

first of all: you need to understand that yes generally speaking, these things can all be lumped in hormonal and steroidal construction -- that said, there is a large difference between our DHEA-based 2-step conversion compounds that are very mild, and an actual steroid (read: active without conversion) or a prohormone (read: a 1-step conversion to become a steroid)..

you can make whatever choice you wish, based on whatever understanding or knowledge you "think" you have..but please understand correctly:
    shutdown is not inevitable, what you wrote has no application here, and please cease & desist trying to state your own erroneous understanding of things, lest some other uneducated mate get wrongly informed and misled by reading it, thank you

17. No worries mate... you gotta start somewhere I guess

18. Snagency,

I'm 19, currently 5-7 160-163 with around 10-11% bf. I just finished my first week on 1-andro and have noticed small increases in strength but nothing in appearance. Right now I'm taking 2 caps a day of 1-andro (1 morning, 1 night) and 2 caps of a liver protector. Looking to put on some size as I'm not very big right now. (Arms - 15 in, Chest - 29 in, Waist - 32 in). What do you recommend based on my current dosage and size?

19. I suggest you age 7 years
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanes305 View Post
    What do you recommend based on my current dosage and size?
    more food and more training!
    at 19, generically speaking one is typically not well-developed at this stage of the game; and if you have not been training long, then the development issue is compounded..this does not even take into account your personal body-type (ie three basic human body types: the endomorph, the mesomorph, and the ectomorph), which I will guess by what you are telling me here that you are an ectomorph, a body-type that has trouble making gains to begin with...

at this stage of the game for you, there is no magic bullet, no little pill that is going to turn you into a different looking chap...rather, focus needs to be placed on learning how to eat correctly for growth, understanding how to train correctly to get the most growth possible out of those ingested calories, and plenty of rest to seal the deal

yes our product can be used if desire, you are of appropriate age, altho again at 19 this is not going to be the game-changer for you, and no other compound no matter the strength or design, will be either....focus on the things that will provide real growth and sustained musculature, and look at products such as ours as simply an assistant vehicle to help aid your progress, not the driving force that is going to do the work for you

welcome to the forum, and best

21. Is it possible to just use a SERM as your standalone PCT? Would taking nolva 20/20/10/10 be sufficient in allowing things to get back up and going? I guess what I am trying to say is, can I skip the whole OTC pct like the revolution and rely solely on the nolva for the 4 week PCT?

Thanks guys

22. Quote Originally Posted by modded View Post
    Is it possible to just use a SERM as your standalone PCT? Would taking nolva 20/20/10/10 be sufficient in allowing things to get back up and going? I guess what I am trying to say is, can I skip the whole OTC pct like the revolution and rely solely on the nolva for the 4 week PCT?

Thanks guys
    what you do for pct is your own business, however we are not going to sit here and co-sign on the idea of you using illegal serm

first, our product is mild and we do not require such for it; as well, our REV PCT has other things included to help aid & promote tissue & organ health

why you would look to short-cut a beautiful legal otc product like our REV PCT for an illegal compound, is beyond me....

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what you do for pct is your own business, however we are not going to sit here and co-sign on the idea of you using illegal serm

first, our product is mild and we do not require such for it; as well, our REV PCT has other things included to help aid & promote tissue & organ health

why you would look to short-cut a beautiful legal otc product like our REV PCT for an illegal compound, is beyond me....
    Not looking for cosigning.

A reoccurring trend I see here is "use an OTC pct like revolution but if sides start occurring have a SERM on hand to be safe." My thought process was, why not continue taking your cycle support throughout your PCT to take care of organs while playing it safe with a SERM like nolva?

Again, not looking to shortcut you or revolution by not taking it. Just thought it would make more sense the way I was thinking; also saving a little money. Of course it's a mild product but everyone's body is different if you will; mild to you but not to me.

Please let me know if I am incorrect in my line of thinking. Thanks a lot man.

24. Quote Originally Posted by modded View Post
    Not looking for cosigning.

A reoccurring trend I see here is "use an OTC pct like revolution but if sides start occurring have a SERM on hand to be safe." My thought process was, why not continue taking your cycle support throughout your PCT to take care of organs while playing it safe with a SERM like nolva?

Again, not looking to shortcut you or revolution by not taking it. Just thought it would make more sense the way I was thinking; also saving a little money. Of course it's a mild product but everyone's body is different if you will; mild to you but not to me.

Please let me know if I am incorrect in my line of thinking. Thanks a lot man.
    when you say "your cycle support" above, what does that mean? FINAFLEX does not make a cycle support, closest we come to that is REV PCT, which some opt to use on-cycle as well as for PCT

as I said, you can make that choice if you desire, and it will be your personal choice..we're not going to be mad at ya!
    but as far as a company stance, no we are not going to say sure go ahead and use something illegal for your needs and skip our product, when all the while our REV PCT is a perfectly suitable and legal choice for pct needs following our 1-Andro or 1-Alpha

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    when you say "your cycle support" above, what does that mean? FINAFLEX does not make a cycle support, closest we come to that is REV PCT, which some opt to use on-cycle as well as for PCT

as I said, you can make that choice if you desire, and it will be your personal choice..we're not going to be mad at ya!
    but as far as a company stance, no we are not going to say sure go ahead and use something illegal for your needs and skip our product, when all the while our REV PCT is a perfectly suitable and legal choice for pct needs following our 1-Andro or 1-Alpha
    I see your point entirely; I was foolish for expecting you to recommend the use of a SERM. I was referring to AI cycle support by the way. I'll definitely give some more looking into revolution. Thanks for answering my questions and addressing my concerns.

26. Ai cycle support would be a fine addition yes.

PCT with Pure Test and Revolution PCT and all will be dandy my friend.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hayden.c View Post
    Hi
    I'm 17 yrs old and have done one half cycle of d Bol when I was 16 and a half witch I didn't find very successful because I did t track my weight nor did I meet a set calorie intake put apparently the gains were noticeable to others

, about 5 month later I did a full cycle of finaflex one andro running 2 a day and running 3 a day for a max of a week followed with half bottle of pct rev , I did track my weight and found that this pro hormone actully worked preety good for me little to no sides bit if back acne, gained 5kg of weight (reason why I say weight is because I was only tracking my progress on scales) but visually I didn't seem to put much fat on

About 2 months later I did another cycle of finaflex 2 bottles with pct rev and stacking it with creatine , glut amine , aminos, whey, casine and milk thistle , hawthorn ,and a multi vitamin I also took a nitric oxide /l-arganie based pre workout witch when combined gave me amazing pumps this was my most successful cycle yet gaining 7 kg , towards halfway through the last bottle I had no sex drive I couldn't get it up for my girlfriend and this scared me a bit so I stopped taking it.

I want to get back on , but can pro hormones really **** you up for life , I've read a lot of different things on the net and idk what to do
    Are you for real?

Here's a suggestion bud, stay away from anything hormonal. Buy a **** ton of whole food some creatine and learn how to train and eat for your goals. If you your libido sucks go to a doctor.
    Independent

28. good to see bean5er drop in to make a guest appearance...

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    good to see bean5er drop in to make a guest appearance...
    Haha sorry this popped up on my phone with so many things wrong in it... i will leave it to you reps from here.
    Independent

30. Hey Snagency, I have been reading this forum for a few days now, and 1-andro looks good. My question is why did finaflex stop making it and took it off their website? Just as I was preparing for a run . Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM