Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 37 of 51 First ... 3536373839 ... Last

1. I'm running all 60 days, 4 bottels. Also trying to cut down fat. SO far its working.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dawsonjd View Post
    I'm sure one of the more experienced guys can give you a better answer but from what i understand its twice as strong. Try it bro, you wont regret it. I've been on it for 3 weeks now, i took my shirt off in front of my wife when i was home last week and the look on her face was all i needed to to see to know this **** is working. Strap in bro, this stuff rocks.

I'm currently taking 4 pills a day split dose, and 1 pct black at night....I love this stuff
    Yes reports are that 1-alpha is a home run. Seems to have better conversion and that's what we were thinking but it's nice to see it in actual practice. 1-andro would be better for beginners I think...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. I was planning on using finaflex 1-andro for 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. then using pct revolutions black after. is this enough to ensure safety?

4. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    I was planning on using finaflex 1-andro for 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. then using pct revolutions black after. is this enough to ensure safety?
    absolutely.
    you are well within product guidelines for amount/duration of use, and PCT Black is the purrfekt pct for what you plan here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    absolutely.
    you are well within produt guidelines for amount/duration of use, and PCT Black is the purrfekt pct for what you plan here.
    thanks!
    •   

6. Need Help For A Newbie Please...

Hi, I am new to this board and I just really need some professional/knowledgeable advice in helping me reach my fitness goals. First off, a little bit about myself. I am 6’2, 205 lbs, 28 years old right now. I have lifted weights throughout my life (averaging 4 times a week). I never did cardio though, only lifted weights to try to add on size. I have always had trouble putting weight on growing up but it was always easy for me to lose weight real fast. Throughout my lifetime the only supplements I have taken are weight gainers bought from local gyms and some creatine back when I was in college about 6-7 years ago. Growing up I could eat unhealthy foods and still not put on too much weight.

In the last year and a half or so I have noticed my metabolism slow down considerably where I was putting weight on (this was fat mostly in my stomach area, not muscle). I started developing a good-sized gut for my body. Because of this I started watching what I was eating and how much I was eating daily. I also started doing more cardio in addition to lifting weights. First time, I’ve ever done cardio in my life. Now I find that it is harder for me to lose the gut. This is a new problem for me.

So a little over a month ago I was suggested to take the Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-XT which would help me lose the unwanted weight. I started with one pill of this in the morning (just one pill per day) and it was such a strong stimulant/appetite suppressant for me that I didn’t have an appetite ALL DAY and couldn’t really sleep at night because of all the extra energy I had. I would have to do a hardcore workout where I exhausted myself so I could just be tired enough to fall asleep. I was going to quit taking the Pro Xanthine pills because of this, but decided to just lower my doses. Instead of 1 pill/per day as recommended, I started taking 1 pill every three days. I started this 1 pill/every 3 days of Pro Xanthine 500-XT on December 1st. I am still currently taking the Pro Xanthine 1 pill every 3 days. My body has seemed to adjust to it and I am losing unwanted fat around my stomach area all the while giving me good energy from the stimulants in the pill. I am happy with this so far. I am still working out lifting weights and doing cardio about 4 times a week. So currently all I take is 1 pill of Pro Xanthine 500-XT once every three days and workout (weights and cardio) about 4 times a week. I no longer take any weight gainers (stopped this over a year ago) because I want to lose the gut I have. I am writing my history because I want to let you know that it seems my body is sensitive to these supplements.

Now I am not a muscular guy. Like I stated earlier, right now I am 6’2, 205 lbs. My ultimate goal is to stay around this weight of 205-210 lbs BUT WITH MUSCLE. The trainer at my gym suggested I take the Finaflex Epi-V because this will not make me gain any weight and at the same time cut me up and turn what my body already has into a cut, muscular physique. But he did say that there are some side affects and that if my body is sensitive to supplements I should take lower doses than recommended. He also said that I should take some “other things” (which I do not know what he means by that) to protect my organs like liver and kidneys and keep my libido up.
    So my question is can you advise me if/how I should take the Finaflex Epi-V and what other things I should take with it to keep my organs safe and my libido up.
    Or if I should not take the Epi-V at all and if there is something totally different altogether that you suggest I take instead.

My main concern is the health of my organs. Like I said earlier, I want to stay around the same weight I am right now (205-210 lbs) but want to be muscular and cut up. If you recommend the Epi-V, I want to know what is a dosage that is recommended for the Epi-V (for someone like myself who seems to be sensitive to these supplements) and how would I do it in a safe manner. Also, if I were to start the Epi-V do I still continue taking the Pro Xanthine pill once every three days like I currently am? If you can advise me and give me a schedule on what all to take and when to take them I would highly appreciate it. I am sorry for writing so much and asking so many questions, I just really need a professionals help. I want to do things the right and SAFE way for my body. Thank you for all of your help.

7. welcome mdks.

Epi-V sounds like the right product for your goals. this is a safe product when used as directed, and kept within the recommended duration.
    dosing is individual, but we advise:

FinaFlex Epi-V Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 2-4 capsules daily. For extreme results, use 2 bottles of FinaFlex Epi-V consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FinaFlex Epi-V for more than 60 day consecutively. Take 60 days off before starting another cycle of FinaFlex Epi-V. Follow up cycle of FinaFlex Epi-V with PCT Revolution by ReDefine Nutrition to ensure proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

pct would be advised to recover fully from the Epi.

let us know if you have further questions.

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    welcome mdks.

Epi-V sounds like the right product for your goals. this is a safe product when used as directed, and kept within the recommended duration.
    dosing is individual, but we advise:

FinaFlex Epi-V Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 2-4 capsules daily. For extreme results, use 2 bottles of FinaFlex Epi-V consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FinaFlex Epi-V for more than 60 day consecutively. Take 60 days off before starting another cycle of FinaFlex Epi-V. Follow up cycle of FinaFlex Epi-V with PCT Revolution by ReDefine Nutrition to ensure proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

pct would be advised to recover fully from the Epi.

let us know if you have further questions.
    Either that or 550 depends on where he's at.

9. Hey, thanks for both of your advice. How would I dose it though? How many pills a day and at what times especially since it seems my body is sensitive to supplements. Also, do I still take the Pro Xanthine 500-XT pills like I currently am (1 pill every 3 days) while taking the Epi-V. Another question, when do I start the Finaflex PCT Black and Pure Test and how many pills and at what times do I take them. Thank you for your help.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mdks View Post
    Hey, thanks for both of your advice. How would I dose it though? How many pills a day and at what times especially since it seems my body is sensitive to supplements. Also, do I still take the Pro Xanthine 500-XT pills like I currently am (1 pill every 3 days) while taking the Epi-V. Another question, when do I start the Finaflex PCT Black and Pure Test and how many pills and at what times do I take them. Thank you for your help.
    Not with Epi-v no. I would dose Epi-v around 3 ed for you. 1 PCT black ed on cycle and 2 PCT. Start Pure Test during PCT or near end of cycle.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not with Epi-v no. I would dose Epi-v around 3 ed for you. 1 PCT black ed on cycle and 2 PCT. Start Pure Test during PCT or near end of cycle.
    I completely agree with DW on this one, being a newbie and all 3caps/day is good and a definite must on his PCT REV. Black & PURE TEST advice...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

12. Hey guys,just a quick question! I'm 5'11'' 180 lbs and around 20% body fat. I am currently on a cut and was wondering if it was more beneficial to do cardio on 1- Andro to lose fat or just take 1-Andro and lift 4x a week on my cut? I will also be stacking 1-Andro with the new fat burner Finaflex PX Black! thanks!

13. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Hey guys,just a quick question! I'm 5'11'' 180 lbs and around 20% body fat. I am currently on a cut and was wondering if it was more beneficial to do cardio on 1- Andro to lose fat or just take 1-Andro and lift 4x a week on my cut? I will also be stacking 1-Andro with the new fat burner Finaflex PX Black! thanks!
    You might want to do all of the above if you're cutting. What is your experience with these types of supps and how old are you.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You might want to do all of the above if you're cutting. What is your experience with these types of supps and how old are you.
    I'm 25 years old with 3 years lifting experience and my knowledge on prohormones are pretty good although I've never taken them. This will be my first prohormone as I heard AND read that 1-Andro is a non methylated mild prohormone with good results and minimal side effects.I'll be taking two caps of 1-Andro a day and 3 caps of PX Black a day. Would it be possible for me to drop down to 15% bodyfat on this cycle? If I can,would cardio be needed or should I just lift hard 4-5x a week? thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    I'm 25 years old with 3 years lifting experience and my knowledge on prohormones are pretty good although I've never taken them. This will be my first prohormone as I heard AND read that 1-Andro is a non methylated mild prohormone with good results and minimal side effects.I'll be taking two caps of 1-Andro a day and 3 caps of PX Black a day. Would it be possible for me to drop down to 15% bodyfat on this cycle? If I can,would cardio be needed or should I just lift hard 4-5x a week? thanks!
    you heard correctly about the 1-andro, is a great product to use as a first-time run especially
    i am highly anticipating PX black myself, should be here any day

as for your questions on bodycomp - quite honestly i have no way to answer that for you, other than to say sure these will be beneficial for your stated goal

off the top, you don't state what your current bf is
    but whatever it may be, other factors involved would be your diet, your training and exercise frequency/volume/intensity etc
    same goes for cardio - ie individual metabolism etc, some ppl need it and some ppl do not
    these issues will have absolutely nothing to do per se with the effects of the products themselves - other than to influence what your actual results will be

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you heard correctly about the 1-andro, is a great product to use as a first-time run especially
    i am highly anticipating PX black myself, should be here any day

as for your questions on bodycomp - quite honestly i have no way to answer that for you, other than to say sure these will be beneficial for your stated goal

off the top, you don't state what your current bf is
    but whatever it may be, other factors involved would be your diet, your training and exercise frequency/volume/intensity etc
    same goes for cardio - ie individual metabolism etc, some ppl need it and some ppl do not
    these issues will have absolutely nothing to do per se with the effects of the products themselves - other than to influence what your actual results will be
    I actually got PX Black at the LA Fit Expo for $20 a bottle,so I bought 5 bottles!
    I mentioned that I had 20% bodyfat in my first post,and as for my diet it'll be protein rich (180-200G protein) 2200 calorie diet,lift 4-5x a week going ape**** mode ha. Thanks for your answer!

17. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    I actually got PX Black at the LA Fit Expo for $20 a bottle,so I bought 5 bottles!
    awesome! you got a smokin deal, and a jump on everybody else!
    I mentioned that I had 20% bodyfat in my first post
    ahh, my bad, did not see that
    and as for my diet it'll be protein rich (180-200G protein) 2200 calorie diet,lift 4-5x a week going ape**** mode ha. Thanks for your answer!
    sounds good, maybe kick the protein up even more
    protein is the most thermogenic macronutrient we can consume..in times of cut, i like to see at least 1.5g/lb of bw
    but sounds like you got the right idea!
    keep us updated my friend (maybe start a log?), and best to you

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

protein is the most thermogenic macronutrient we can consume..in times of cut, i like to see at least 1.5g/lb of bw
    Yeah Im thinking about it! thanks for the help!
  19. Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

I noticed when I ran my log for andro it helped me ton. Kept me on track and got help from alot of really smart AM members.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

40% of 2200 would be 880 cals so 220 gram protein if he wanted to figure it that way.

21. Insanity00123, these Finaflex reps here will help you rock your goals. If I were you I'd run a log in this Finaflex forum and let them (and rest of us) help you. I ran my log here and received plenty of quality help and suggestions.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

22. how about use 1-andro stack 550-XD each two caps a day for a month then bridge to 550-XD stack epi-v each two caps for a month , then PCKblack+DAA . is that give me lean ,hard muscle

23. Quote Originally Posted by xiaoniao View Post
    how about use 1-andro stack 550-XD each two caps a day for a month then bridge to 550-XD stack epi-v each two caps for a month , then PCKblack+DAA . is that give me lean ,hard muscle
    that's a nice stack, at minimum dosing

you can have nice results with this sure - provided (again) diet+training are on point

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's a nice stack, at minimum dosing

you can have nice results with this sure - provided (again) diet+training are on point
    Yah I like that scheme.

25. How would i bridge this into epi v? should they overlap?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM