Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 2 of 43 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    scottydoc-
    started the cycle of one andro and epi-v today is it best to take 1 1andro capsule with 1 epi-v capsule in the morning and 1 1andro capsule and 1 epi-v capsule at night or just
    2 epi-v capsule in am and 2 1andro capsules pm.? Running for 30 days..
    That all depends on you and your body, not sure if you read my above post, but if you/your body is sensitive to stimulants then take both EPI-V's in the morning and the two 1-ANDRO's in the evening. But, if the stimulants in the EPI-V do not keep you awake at night, then I would take one of each in the morning and again in the evening, kind of a trial and error thing based on your, your body/tolerance of stimulants.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Scotty Doc. How is it going bro? I have a question. I have been steadly dropping BF and now down to 215 from 235 and I am six feet tall. I am looking to use a PH to continue with my weight loss and add a little strength and size and hardness in the process. I have been reading this thread and a little confused. You can stack 1-andro and epi-v? Do you use one for one month and the other the next month for a total of eight weeks and then go to your PCT or use them at the same time? If you use them at the same time, for how long would the cycle be? I would think six weeks. Maybe start the 1-andro for two weeks and then on the third bring in the epi-v? What do you think? Also with stacking both PH's at the same time, would that be to harsh on your liver and lipids. I have used SD twice and h-drol once so I know what and what not to expect. Thanks for your info and will be looking forward to reading you response.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    Scotty Doc. How is it going bro? I have a question. I have been steadly dropping BF and now down to 215 from 235 and I am six feet tall. I am looking to use a PH to continue with my weight loss and add a little strength and size and hardness in the process. I have been reading this thread and a little confused. You can stack 1-andro and epi-v? Do you use one for one month and the other the next month for a total of eight weeks and then go to your PCT or use them at the same time? If you use them at the same time, for how long would the cycle be? I would think six weeks. Maybe start the 1-andro for two weeks and then on the third bring in the epi-v? What do you think? Also with stacking both PH's at the same time, would that be to harsh on your liver and lipids. I have used SD twice and h-drol once so I know what and what not to expect. Thanks for your info and will be looking forward to reading you response.
    Honestly from what you are telling me, I would just take the EPI-V. Everyone is different, but based on your size and weight, I would take 3-4 caps of EPI-V for 30 days definitely followed by a good post cycle of FINAFLEX Pure Test & Finaflex PCT Revolutions. If you are concerned with any harsh reactions to your body of side effects, you can eliminate that worry by taking the PCT & Pure Test both with the cycle and for 30 days after the cycle, everyone is different and reacts to different things in different ways, but this way you are going with the "better safe than sorry" mind-set!

My personal cycle would be 4 EPI-V caps/day for 30 days along with the Pure Test & PCT, then an additional 30 days of Pure Test & PCT after the 30 days of EPI-V. That should get you bigger, stronger, harder, leaner and all done safely!
    www.finaflex.com

4. Thanks man. I think I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks for the info. Hopefully with everything it will help me get to where I would like to go.

5. One other question. Can I take the Edi-v for more then 4 weeks. I have done three cycles in my life and one was m-drol. I am thinking no more then 6 weeks and maybe 8. What do you think. Four weeks for a milder PH to me just does not seem long enough.
    •   

6. One last question with the epi-v. Is a liver support and all that good stuff needed with this product??

7. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    scottydoc-
    started the cycle of one andro and epi-v today is it best to take 1 1andro capsule with 1 epi-v capsule in the morning and 1 1andro capsule and 1 epi-v capsule at night or just
    2 epi-v capsule in am and 2 1andro capsules pm.? Running for 30 days..
    I would only do the 2 EPI-V capsules in the AM & the 2 1-Andro capsules in the PM because of the stimulants in EPI-V, might mess with your sleep, if it doesn't mess with your sleep, then sure, what the hell just take 1 of each in the AM & the PM.
    www.finaflex.com

8. Hey Scotty Doc

Im 18 yrs old, 5ft 8in...and a lean 165 lb. I have been an avid lifter for about a year. Recently i have hit a weight gaining plateau with some moderate strength increase. I have read the threads and really think that the 1 andro will get me over this hump. But is this product okay for me to take at my age and if so, what would be your recommended dosage for me to take that will allow me to keep as much of my gains as possible?

9. Quote Originally Posted by cameronhulett View Post
    Hey Scotty Doc

Im 18 yrs old, 5ft 8in...and a lean 165 lb. I have been an avid lifter for about a year. Recently i have hit a weight gaining plateau with some moderate strength increase. I have read the threads and really think that the 1 andro will get me over this hump. But is this product okay for me to take at my age and if so, what would be your recommended dosage for me to take that will allow me to keep as much of my gains as possible?
    As far as I am concerned you are a MAN, old enough to join the Army and die for our country, then you should be old enough to drink, smoke, and do whatever else you want to do that requires an age limit, etc.

But, on the other hand, my professional opinion is that you are so young and that your body is still producing so much Testosterone on its own and your recovery is still off the charts, why mess with that! I personally would try other non-hormone supplements first and for a while (2+yrs) then look into some pro-hormones. That is my personal & professional opinion.

If you decide to do it anyway, based on your age, I would only take (2) 1-Andro's 2x's daily (one when you wake up & one before bed) I would get on some PURE TEST to keep your natural Testosterone levels as high as possible, and please... "For the Love of all Creatures, Great & Small," take a Post Cycle when you are done, I obviously recommend ours, FINAFLEX PCT Revolutions, we have the brand new black series and it is awesome!
    www.finaflex.com

10. Ok i appreciate it scottydoc...

11. Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    One last question with the epi-v. Is a liver support and all that good stuff needed with this product??
    With any prohormone I would get a good liver & kidney support, estrogen blocker, prostate shield. Always better to be safe than sorry!
    www.finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    One other question. Can I take the Edi-v for more then 4 weeks. I have done three cycles in my life and one was m-drol. I am thinking no more then 6 weeks and maybe 8. What do you think. Four weeks for a milder PH to me just does not seem long enough.
    I would not run the EPI-V cycle any longer than 6wks before giving your body a break at the rate of 4 capsules a day. Obviously if you take less capsules it is safer to run for longer periods of time.
    www.finaflex.com

13. on monday its going to be my 14th day running finaflex epi-v and finalflex one andro i take 1 pill of each in the am and 1 pill of each in the pm i have not gained a pound or increase in strength. i actually lost weight on this i have 2 more weeks on this and then im running finaflex hardcore for 4 weeks so it will be a 8 week cycle

14. which would be best... 1-Andro with BPI's new A50 and Finaflex PCT Revolution? or 1-andro with something else (ive heard stacking with AMS 4-AD UTT is good)? Also is this product 2 step to 1-test or 2 step to DHT?
    Last edited by kgelo; 02-13-2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: wanted to add something else.

15. Hey Scotty,

So for the pct, revolutions and an estrogen blocker like a SERM. Or could you run it without a SERM

16. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    on monday its going to be my 14th day running finaflex epi-v and finalflex one andro i take 1 pill of each in the am and 1 pill of each in the pm i have not gained a pound or increase in strength. i actually lost weight on this i have 2 more weeks on this and then im running finaflex hardcore for 4 weeks so it will be a 8 week cycle
    Are you dieting down? If not that is amazing, I would even go as far as to say "nearly impossible" unless you are dieting!
    www.finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by kgelo View Post
    which would be best... 1-Andro with BPI's new A50 and Finaflex PCT Revolution? or 1-andro with something else (ive heard stacking with AMS 4-AD UTT is good)?
    I would take the 1-Andro with DMZ personally, DMZ is an amazing product out there, I have gotten great results and everyone I have recommended it to has had nothing but amazing things to say about it! As far as my opinion of BPI's A-50... on paper it is supposed to be as strong as Anadrol-50 with none of the harmful side effects. Kinda sounds too good to be true to me, but I have not tried it personally, so...you decide!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kgelo View Post
    Also is this product 2 step to 1-test or 2 step to DHT?
    It is a a 2 step precursor to 1-testosterone.
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by boliver9 View Post
    Hey Scotty,

So for the pct, revolutions and an estrogen blocker like a SERM. Or could you run it without a SERM
    It all depends on your sensitivity to estrogen and your pre-disposition to estrogen related side-effects! Personally, I am sensitive to estrogen, and the PCT Revolutions has been enough for me. But, at the same time, if I had the SERM to take with it, would I take it? Yep, always better to be safe than sorry!
    www.finaflex.com

19. im gonna do 2 pills of 1-andro per day for 30 days, im gonna run 50 mg of ATD every other day and PCT revolution for 25 days, then taper down the dose of PCT for the remaining 5 day... how long till i can repeat a cycle?

20. Quote Originally Posted by kgelo View Post
    im gonna do 2 pills of 1-andro per day for 30 days, im gonna run 50 mg of ATD every other day and PCT revolution for 25 days, then taper down the dose of PCT for the remaining 5 day... how long till i can repeat a cycle?
    Personally, I would wait an additional 30 days after your PCT.
    www.finaflex.com

21. I'm using zig zag dieting. So my cals carbs proteins and fats change daily. No cheat meals.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    I'm using zig zag dieting. So my cals carbs proteins and fats change daily. No cheat meals.
    OK, now that makes a little more sense, you are dieting down! OK, because I lost weight too while on EPI-V, but I was trying to drop weight, the important thing which I was able to prove was that I did not lose lean muscle while I was dieting down very hard! I was getting my body fat and lean body mass tested weekly, if you are not doing this the best way to determine you are not losing lean muscle is gaging your strength, is it increasing (gaining lean muscle) staying the same (not gaining or losing lean muscle) and getting weaker (losing lean muscle)...
    www.finaflex.com

23. yes, i figured i would test the zig zag diet out for my clients and use these products to see the effects and i did lose body fat which caused weight loss so far this has been a good cycle. i use your cell shock also. great products and great company. keep it up

24. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    yes, i figured i would test the zig zag diet out for my clients and use these products to see the effects and i did lose body fat which caused weight loss so far this has been a good cycle. i use your cell shock also. great products and great company. keep it up
    Thank you, are you going to the Arnold Expo by any chance? I noticed your location, thought I'd ask, if so, check us out we'll be sharing a both with LoneStar (distributor) between 1pm and 3:30pm on Friday, March 4th
    and between 9am and noon on Saturday, March 5th. We will have FREE samples, T-Shirts, & a $MONEY$ booth filled with $5,000 of cold hard cash up for grabs, literally!
    www.finaflex.com

25. I was planning on going to it. i just have to check my work schedule and hopefully find someone to cover my shift bc i work part time at the vitamin shoppe and they always work me weekends bc i train during the week. Hopefully ill be able to

26. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    I was planning on going to it. i just have to check my work schedule and hopefully find someone to cover my shift bc i work part time at the vitamin shoppe and they always work me weekends bc i train during the week. Hopefully ill be able to
    I won't be there but the owners will, mention me... Dr. Scott and that you are from AnabolicMinds, they'll hook you up!
    www.finaflex.com

27. figures my job that pays me dog **** scheduled me that weekend. sucks big time i really wanted to go and get hooked up

28. Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    figures my job that pays me dog **** scheduled me that weekend. sucks big time i really wanted to go and get hooked up
    Damn Dude, that does suck! The owners took me to breakfast the other morning and I mentioned you, a local, possibly coming to the show and told them to hook anyone up that mentions ScottyDoc from AnabolicMinds.com They even agreed to throw you in the $MONEY$ BOOTH! Are you sure you can't get off?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    www.finaflex.com

29. Hey,was wondering if Finaflex 1-Andro would be compared to Epistane or Tren(if you had to choose).So more of a size gain from the Fina,or would i expect more Strength gains?Thanks.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Hey,was wondering if Finaflex 1-Andro would be compared to Epistane or Tren(if you had to choose).So more of a size gain from the Fina,or would i expect more Strength gains?Thanks.
    Let me be crystal clear about this, it is not an Epistane or Trenbolone acetate product in any way, shape or form, but if I had to choose which product is more closely resembles... Epi or Tren, I would say it more closely resembles Epi. I personally noticed a little or both, probably a little more size than strength gains, but according to the research and the write-up, it is supposed to deliver both equally! Also, my results were probably skewed by the fact that I was dieting down extremely hard while taking this product.
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM