Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 15 of 43 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    ScottyDoc and DreamWeaver,

I got all the goodies (1 bottle of 1-ANDRO, 2 bottles of PCT Revolution and 1 bottle of Pure Test). I am planning on running them soon or maybe hold them a bit more. I saw this Hormone Regulation Kit RD by AMS on sale so I might buy it and run this first since it looks weaker than the Finaflex 1-ANDRO. Or should I just run the Finaflex cycle first and then do the regulation kit cycle?
    I thought their stuff was kind of similar, but can't really say for sure. 2 step conversion is 2 step conversion though some might have better ingredients to support the process... we just know ours works good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hey bro PCT Post Cycle Therapy products are designed to help jump start the body's natural ability to produce testosterone and block the unwanted effects of estrogen as during a PH cycle we are altering the body's natural chemistry Adding in a bunch of other supplements or upping the dose is not the answer. What Doc and DW are concerned about is the fact that Brice is still young and fully able to produce average or above levels of his own testosterone. What we don't want is to have him use PHs and run the risk of him damaging his natural production of test especially if he is fully capable of good natural production. I don't want to sound like grandpa, PHs are not a joke you have to be ready mentally and physically to run them correctly. You should have an above average grasp on nutrition philosophies and have a game plan for hitting the weights. Don't get me wrong...I fully endorse the use of PHs and have used Epi-V in the past, but like I said these are powerful compounds that demand respect. If not one could permanently damage their body.

Also I don't think that one bottle of Epi-V is going to help Brice achieve that weight loss goal. I would definitely lose as much weight possible naturally and as DW puts it...use Epi-V to peak out. (go from 9% BF to 7% BF for example.
    Well said... and if you can't do it without the supps then using them will only leave you disappointed, supps are to enhance what you already know how to do... If you don't know how to do it...well do the math.

There are so many things a young man is going to learn about his body once he starts getting his ducks in a row and good progress will happen if he works hard. The hard work is what gets it done, with or without PH's. If you don't have patience you're not going to make it. I competed naturally for years before I started using these products.
    •   

3. Thank you Green and DW for the words of wisdom. I think I've decided to wait on the supps for now and just go at it natty. What would you guys recommend as far as diet goes? Like I've said I have looked into the Lean Gains method recently and I am not quite sure if it fits my goals or not. I've also tried Low-Carbing it but was miserable and felt lethargic most of the time, so I am not exactly sure where to go next..

4. I got all the goodies (1 bottle of 1-ANDRO, 2 bottles of PCT Revolution and 1 bottle of Pure Test). I am planning on running them soon or maybe hold them a bit more. I saw this Hormone Regulation Kit RD by AMS on sale so I might buy it and run this first since it looks weaker than the Finaflex 1-ANDRO. Or should I just run the Finaflex cycle first and then do the regulation kit cycle?

what makes you say this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed
    Thank you Green and DW for the words of wisdom. I think I've decided to wait on the supps for now and just go at it natty. What would you guys recommend as far as diet goes? Like I've said I have looked into the Lean Gains method recently and I am not quite sure if it fits my goals or not. I've also tried Low-Carbing it but was miserable and felt lethargic most of the time, so I am not exactly sure where to go next..
    I really like LG for cutting its probably the most painless and effective protocol I've found. I know that DW has used LG in the past as well with great success. It's really up to you in the end bro, but I think your choice to really understand your nutritional needs is a smart one. I respect the hell out of that when most would say to hell with it and take the PH anyway. You'll be better off in the long run.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I got all the goodies (1 bottle of 1-ANDRO, 2 bottles of PCT Revolution and 1 bottle of Pure Test). I am planning on running them soon or maybe hold them a bit more. I saw this Hormone Regulation Kit RD by AMS on sale so I might buy it and run this first since it looks weaker than the Finaflex 1-ANDRO. Or should I just run the Finaflex cycle first and then do the regulation kit cycle?

what makes you say this?
    Based on reviews all over the place, but I am not 100% sure, I said "it looks". I have no knowledge on PH, never used one. I am looking for the mildest one to run a first cycle, doesn't matter if I gain 20lbs or none. At the end, I will end up running both, so then, I will tell you a good review of both, untill now, all is based on reviews/questions.

7. Thinking about it reasonably, I think I will be too. That opens another question though, im not exactly sure how to make the LG protocol fit into my life. I work kind of weird hours most days (12-8) so its either work out fasted in the morning (wouldn't it be hard to lift heavy/have any type of endurance while in a fasted state?) Or workout after work, and not have a post workout meal.. Also for cutting what should my macros be?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    Thinking about it reasonably, I think I will be too. That opens another question though, im not exactly sure how to make the LG protocol fit into my life. I work kind of weird hours most days (12-8) so its either work out fasted in the morning (wouldn't it be hard to lift heavy/have any type of endurance while in a fasted state?) Or workout after work, and not have a post workout meal.. Also for cutting what should my macros be?
    ive trained fasted for a long time, you'll be surprised how much strength you'll have, i do use aminos pre/intra/post though, you dont have to have a pwo meal, meal timing is irrelevant imo....typically people use a high protein, mod fat and lower carb diet, i myself still have plenty of carbs

9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive trained fasted for a long time, you'll be surprised how much strength you'll have, i do use aminos pre/intra/post though, you dont have to have a pwo meal, meal timing is irrelevant imo....typically people use a high protein, mod fat and lower carb diet, i myself still have plenty of carbs
    I have heard you NEED to down a protein shake as soon as your workout is done to take advantage of that hour or so "window" after.. Is this not true?

10. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    Thank you Green and DW for the words of wisdom. I think I've decided to wait on the supps for now and just go at it natty. What would you guys recommend as far as diet goes? Like I've said I have looked into the Lean Gains method recently and I am not quite sure if it fits my goals or not. I've also tried Low-Carbing it but was miserable and felt lethargic most of the time, so I am not exactly sure where to go next..
    Yah I am on LG and love it, it's not low carb it's more like carb cycling really...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    Thinking about it reasonably, I think I will be too. That opens another question though, im not exactly sure how to make the LG protocol fit into my life. I work kind of weird hours most days (12-8) so its either work out fasted in the morning (wouldn't it be hard to lift heavy/have any type of endurance while in a fasted state?) Or workout after work, and not have a post workout meal.. Also for cutting what should my macros be?
    Fasted workouts are great, you just have to keep BCAA's rolling every 3 hours till you break your fast.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    I have heard you NEED to down a protein shake as soon as your workout is done to take advantage of that hour or so "window" after.. Is this not true?
    Yah that thing about the anabolic window is pure myth... well it's about 8 hours long just pig out when it's time to break your fast after a workout... hey I don't use powders at all any more. Why would I when I could have a steak.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that thing about the anabolic window is pure myth... well it's about 8 hours long just pig out when it's time to break your fast after a workout... hey I don't use powders at all any more. Why would I when I could have a steak.
    i stopped buying powders a long time ago.....ecspecially with the cost these days....

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i stopped buying powders a long time ago.....ecspecially with the cost these days....
    I don't what to waste my cals on something I can't chew

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Hmm Alrighty.. seems reasonable Haha. LG is like carb cycling because you eat differently on workout days than non?

Also I know its recommended to do 3 full body workouts a week while on LG, well 2 different days split into 3, but what if I workout 5 days a week? Im currently trying out a PHAT routine and I like it so far.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    Hmm Alrighty.. seems reasonable Haha. LG is like carb cycling because you eat differently on workout days than non?

Also I know its recommended to do 3 full body workouts a week while on LG, well 2 different days split into 3, but what if I workout 5 days a week? Im currently trying out a PHAT routine and I like it so far.
    Yah right on the carb cycling....

You can still eat more on wd's but scale it to the amount you do as compared with what you would do on a 3 day a week routine. I like full body 3 days but it's not necessary. For example what I might do is take the 3 X 1000 extra cals and devide ti by 5 to it's 600 X 5 instead.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah right on the carb cycling....

You can still eat more on wd's but scale it to the amount you do as compared with what you would do on a 3 day a week routine. I like full body 3 days but it's not necessary. For example what I might do is take the 3 X 1000 extra cals and devide ti by 5 to it's 600 X 5 instead.
    I think I follow.. meaning on workout days eat 600 more calories 5 days a week as opposed to 1000 extra 3 days a week? Also is 300g+ of protein necessary? I only weigh around 165 at the moment so it seems a bit excessive, but I've read with LG you want LOTS of protein, almost more so than similar low carb diets.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed

I think I follow.. meaning on workout days eat 600 more calories 5 days a week as opposed to 1000 extra 3 days a week? Also is 300g+ of protein necessary? I only weigh around 165 at the moment so it seems a bit excessive, but I've read with LG you want LOTS of protein, almost more so than similar low carb diets.
    Branded chains help get your protein synthesis on. 300 g of protein IMO is excessive at 165 lbs. I weigh around 210 and might hit close to that on a good day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

19. Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post

Yah 300 gram is a lot but if you work out your macro ration and figure out how many grams of protein that works out to based on your calorie intake then that is what you should take. For instance if you are eating 2500 cals 40% protein that's 1000 cals devided by 4 cals per gram of protein which is 250 grams. I think you want to be at a minimum of 40% and that percentage depends on body type. I take 45-50 cuz I am an endo and want to keep my carbs down. 50/25/25 is pretty good for me. I to higher carbs on workout days and lower on burn days...

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah 300 gram is a lot but if you work out your macro ration and figure out how many grams of protein that works out to based on your calorie intake then that is what you should take. For instance if you are eating 2500 cals 40% protein that's 1000 cals devided by 4 cals per gram of protein which is 250 grams. I think you want to be at a minimum of 40% and that percentage depends on body type. I take 45-50 cuz I am an endo and want to keep my carbs down. 50/25/25 is pretty good for me. I to higher carbs on workout days and lower on burn days...
    Yeah DW I think you and I are in the same boat. I'm Endo/Meso mix if that makes sense, but regardless 50/25/25 works really well for my body type as well. I also shoot the carbs up for refeed, but I don't exactly follow martins progression. In the end were all different...so we do what works for us!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah DW I think you and I are in the same boat. I'm Endo/Meso mix if that makes sense, but regardless 50/25/25 works really well for my body type as well. I also shoot the carbs up for refeed, but I don't exactly follow martins progression. In the end were all different...so we do what works for us!!
    Yah play with the numbers till you get it riight... then play with them some more in search of perfection.. goals have a say as well....

22. I'm straight up ENDO... the only reason I might be confused with ENDO/MESO is because I diet so hard and eat so clean!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

23. I have purchased two bottles of the finna flex 1 andro supplement and am currently taking 2 pills a day and today is the the first day I started taking it.

I'm 18, weigh 164 and work out my full body seperately ofcourse over a 5-6 day workout period.. I have been lifting for a soild consistent two years now and can seriously put some weight up and have always wondered what these could do for me so I just thought I would try it but with a few questions of course.

I am here to ask you a couple of things...I was wondering if I could up my dosage to 3 maybe 4 after taking 2 pills a day for 3 days just so my body can adjust to it. Also what are the possible side effects that i can get from this product? Today I drank about a gallon of water and peed so many times in a short period of time i was suprised like alot. Also I feel a bit bloated at times but maybe its because of im not real used to the heavy intake of water I did today. However what are some of the main things I should focus on during this cycle because I know it is better if you take this over a long period of time and judging by how I plan on taking it 3 pills a day after the 3 days of 2 it would make me end up about 5 weeks in a half. I have read alot online syaing how it is better if you up the dosage so I figured i would ask your opinion.

Also about eating what should I focus on eating more? Protein and carbs ofcourse I know but anything else you should let me know that I can do to help the cycle out. I currently drink protein right after my workout usually isopure bottles and take my c4 preworkout about 20 minutes before a scoop in a half if that.

Any suggestions about what I have said?
    Also I know I am only 18 and its not really reccomended but I still want to take it and work my ass off to finally see some results that would be nice and that could last.

24. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I have purchased two bottles of the finna flex 1 andro supplement and am currently taking 2 pills a day and today is the the first day I started taking it.

I'm 18, weigh 164 and work out my full body seperately ofcourse over a 5-6 day workout period.. I have been lifting for a soild consistent two years now and can seriously put some weight up and have always wondered what these could do for me so I just thought I would try it but with a few questions of course.

I am here to ask you a couple of things...I was wondering if I could up my dosage to 3 maybe 4 after taking 2 pills a day for 3 days just so my body can adjust to it. Also what are the possible side effects that i can get from this product? Today I drank about a gallon of water and peed so many times in a short period of time i was suprised like alot. Also I feel a bit bloated at times but maybe its because of im not real used to the heavy intake of water I did today. However what are some of the main things I should focus on during this cycle because I know it is better if you take this over a long period of time and judging by how I plan on taking it 3 pills a day after the 3 days of 2 it would make me end up about 5 weeks in a half. I have read alot online syaing how it is better if you up the dosage so I figured i would ask your opinion.

Also about eating what should I focus on eating more? Protein and carbs ofcourse I know but anything else you should let me know that I can do to help the cycle out. I currently drink protein right after my workout usually isopure bottles and take my c4 preworkout about 20 minutes before a scoop in a half if that.

Any suggestions about what I have said?
    Also I know I am only 18 and its not really reccomended but I still want to take it and work my ass off to finally see some results that would be nice and that could last.
    Stop taking this product imedieately ... you are much too young!! Sorry if that sounds harsh but these products are not for Teanagers they are to be used by only full mature males... this could lead to complications in one so young.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Stop taking this product imedieately ... you are much too young!! Sorry if that sounds harsh but these products are not for Teanagers they are to be used by only full mature males... this could lead to complications in one so young.
    Like what why?

26. I feel totally fine on besides a little discomfort in the appendix area, what are the real odds of it really effecting me especially when im taking a pct immediately aftter? On the bottle it says it may not be suitable for ages under 18 years old and im 18? So if its really that big of a deal why dont they put it on the bottle then? Why not complain to them if your so concerned? I just don't see why it is such a bad idea if im following everything i could accordingly.

I plan on using it for the worthwhile so would you mind giving me some hints like what I asked above? It would be really appreciated!

27. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Like what why?

this is a hormonal product and not reccomended for those under 21...

28. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I feel totally fine on besides a little discomfort in the appendix area, what are the real odds of it really effecting me especially when im taking a pct immediately aftter? On the bottle it says it may not be suitable for ages under 18 years old and im 18? So if its really that big of a deal why dont they put it on the bottle then? Why not complain to them if your so concerned? I just don't see why it is such a bad idea if im following everything i could accordingly.

I plan on using it for the worthwhile so would you mind giving me some hints like what I asked above? It would be really appreciated!
    Really it says 18 ? wow I looked to make sure but I didn't see it on the label...

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Really it says 18 ? wow I looked to make sure but I didn't see it on the label...
    My apologies it does say 18 on the bottle, I know that .. yes 1-andro is a bit milder but different people get different potency from the product and it does convert to 1-test. I still advize against use, your still developing hormonally and you realy shouldn't really need it with the raging hormones of a young .. man lucky fugger However if you are going to continue against my advice I wiant to help you to keep as safe as possible...ok that being said...

Keep the dose low, it's your first time and you have virgin receptors, you should see results...

Yes keep your protein high as the product should enduce greater protein synthesis what I do is add about 30 to 50 grams to my daily intake...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM