Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 15 of 51 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. I was thinking about using 1-andro stacked with - EPI-V for 30 days. I get drug tested by the state board of nursing usually twice a month my question is will this affect those drug tests?

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewzx3 View Post
    I was thinking about using 1-andro stacked with - EPI-V for 30 days. I get drug tested by the state board of nursing usually twice a month my question is will this affect those drug tests?
    I can't make any promises because I have no idea what drugs they will be testing for, if they are testing for Anabolic Steroids (extremely expensive test and highly unlikely, no job I know tests for those) then it will show up. I have been drug tested 2 times while in Nursing School and nothing every showed up on my Drug Tests, they are not checking for anabolics or they would show up!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. F
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I can't make any promises because I have no idea what drugs they will be testing for, if they are testing for Anabolic Steroids (extremely expensive test and highly unlikely, no job I know tests for those) then it will show up. I have been drug tested 2 times while in Nursing School and nothing every showed up on my Drug Tests, they are not checking for anabolics or they would show up!
    How expensive? My tests are done through lab corp and cost 55 a test.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How expensive? My tests are done through labcorp and cost 55 a test.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How expensive? My tests are done through labcorp and cost me 55 a test.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How expensive? Mine are 55 a month through lab corp.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewzx3 View Post
    How expensive? Mine are 55 a month through lab corp.
    As I answered in a PM to you, I do not know the exact cost, your best and safest bet is to call Lab Corp. and ask them exactly what they are testing for in your drug test, they have to tell you, you have to know what you are being tested for and Bingo, you will then know for sure!!!
    www.finaflex.com

8. Thanks DW. Few more questions if you don't mind, I have been training for about 10 years now fairly regularly, I did run one 12 wk AAS cycle in my early 20's and unfortunately my mentor failed to clue me in on correct PCT, told me I was young and should recover fine on a mild cycle (should have researched myself but I was ambitious and naive). I believe I recovered well enough since with only mild/slight gyno. Anyways, I have been training really hard the last 2-1/2 years and cannot seem to build any mass. I've been natural since and really tuned into my diet and training routine. I am @ 40/30/30 right now on a 4 day split, around 2600-2700 cals/day (These macro's have ggiven me my best gains). I do consider myself "soft" (no muscle density/mass or definition, just average). My goal is to break the 170 mark in the 10% body fat range by early June, I'm 163 @ about 15% now. OK now my questions...(1) Would I be better off running the 1-andro for 6 weeks or will 4 weeks do? (2) Would it be recommended to add anything in like Cycle Assist during and post? (3) How about bridging into EPI-V for 4-6 weeks or is that too much since it's my first PH cycle in about 8 years? (4) Whether or not I choose just the 1 andro cycle for 4-6 weeks or the bridged cycle, would I want to up my PCT caps to 2/day as part of the PCT? Thanks a million for any help I can get!

9. with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?

10. Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?
    I would have one ready just in case but I myself would not plan on using one. That's one of the advantages of using milder products. You never know how someone will react to some thing though. For most PCT Black is enough.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?
    Steve... I agree with DW on this one, I have never heard of anyone needing anything more powerful than our very own PCT REVOLUTION Black for any of our PH's, everyone is different and you just never know, and with that being said and my tendency to air on the side of caution... I would rather have a SERM on hand and never need it, then not have it on hand and need it!
    www.finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Steve... I agree with DW on this one, I have never heard of anyone needing anything more powerful than our very own PCT REVOLUTION Black for any of our PH's, everyone is different and you just never know, and with that being said and my tendency to air on the side of caution... I would rather have a SERM on hand and never need it, then not have it on hand and need it!
    Can't argue with that logic...

13. I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?

14. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?
    Not that I know of but grab some saw palmetto are yout taking your support supps...

15. What would you classify as support supps?

16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    What would you classify as support supps?
    Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, NAC Fish oil ... I assume you are but just checking, PCT Black has those ingredients, well not the fish oil. Oh and of course lots of water...

17. I take Diesel Test Pro daily. It has a lot of support ingredients in it as well as DHEA. I have PCT Black but was saving it for PCT. I also take Myodrol daily. It has Serenoa Repens Extract as well as Haematococcus Pluvialis. I also take a whole host of staples that have little to do with BB.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I take Diesel Test Pro daily. It has a lot of support ingredients in it as well as DHEA. I have PCT Black but was saving it for PCT. I also take Myodrol daily. It has Serenoa Repens Extract as well as Haematococcus Pluvialis. I also take a whole host of staples that have little to do with BB.
    Ok I would just add some extra saw palmetto then, easy to find and cheap as dirt... but it works well...

19. Since 1-andro requires 5aReductase enzyme for conversion and SP inhibits this enzyme wouldn't this be counter productive?

20. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Since 1-andro requires 5aReductase enzyme for conversion and SP inhibits this enzyme wouldn't this be counter productive?
    Yah I have heard that arguement but in real life I have always used SP, damn at my age I better and always got full benefit from the products I used even with EPI-V... every comprehensive support supp product contains SP so there would be more problems fron it that just some people speculating. I take SP and my problems with urination stop and my gains keep coming.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?
    OK... when I dosed the 1-ANDRO really high, 6 caps/day for 6 wks, about 3 wks/half way through, I notices not a burning sensation, but it felt just like when I pee shortly after orgasming, kind of a weird, spasm like constricted feeling, even a tingle, but never an EXTREME burning sensation as you describe!
    www.finaflex.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK... when I dosed the 1-ANDRO really high, 6 caps/day for 6 wks, about 3 wks/half way through, I notices not a burning sensation, but it felt just like when I pee shortly after orgasming, kind of a weird, spasm like constricted feeling, even a tingle, but never an EXTREME burning sensation as you describe!
    Yah that sounds like prostrate issues, it does go away but I am not comfortable with it so SP it is...

23. Hey doc, iv been reading through this thread and i think i know what I'm doing. i just want to double check on a few things and see what you think.

within a few weeks I'm going to start a cycle of the finaflex 1-andros. i want to get the most out of the cycle so would be taking 4 caps a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) for 6 weeks be optimal?

on top of that I'm going to take 1 cap a day (at night) of the revolution pct and then continue the pct for the 30 days after the 1-andros cycle.

will i need any other sort of organ protection, estrogen blocker or any other similar supplement other then the revolution pct?

This might be a stupid question but while on the cycle i would like to keep takeing other vitamins such as fish oil, a multivitamin (mens pro edge 1 a day), an eye vitamin and flex (the joint supplement). do you think this will take away or interfere with any effects of the finaflex cycle?

Also, do you think the 1-andros is the best for me? I'm not trying to cut or anything along those lines, I'm just trying to get bigger and stronger. While cycling I'm going to be on a high calorie, high protein diet.[/B]

24. Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    Hey doc, iv been reading through this thread and i think i know what I'm doing. i just want to double check on a few things and see what you think.

within a few weeks I'm going to start a cycle of the finaflex 1-andros. i want to get the most out of the cycle so would be taking 4 caps a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) for 6 weeks be optimal?

on top of that I'm going to take 1 cap a day (at night) of the revolution pct and then continue the pct for the 30 days after the 1-andros cycle.

will i need any other sort of organ protection, estrogen blocker or any other similar supplement other then the revolution pct?

This might be a stupid question but while on the cycle i would like to keep takeing other vitamins such as fish oil, a multivitamin (mens pro edge 1 a day), an eye vitamin and flex (the joint supplement). do you think this will take away or interfere with any effects of the finaflex cycle?

Also, do you think the 1-andros is the best for me? I'm not trying to cut or anything along those lines, I'm just trying to get bigger and stronger. While cycling I'm going to be on a high calorie, high protein diet.[/B]
    While we're waiting for Al I will kick in and say that your dosing sounds good and 6 weeks is fine if this is not your first cycle, you may want to shorten it a bit if it is. I think 1-Andro is a good fit for what you're trying to achieve. Fish oil is very beneficial you should take it with your doses. The other supps sound fine as well...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While we're waiting for Al I will kick in and say that your dosing sounds good and 6 weeks is fine if this is not your first cycle, you may want to shorten it a bit if it is. I think 1-Andro is a good fit for what you're trying to achieve. Fish oil is very beneficial you should take it with your doses. The other supps sound fine as well...
    thanks for the quick reply!

this actually is my first time cycling and using a product like this. so you're saying that i should cycle it for less then 6 weeks? would a month (4 weeks) be better? and if so would my dosing have to change from the 4 caps a day to less?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM