Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 15 of 29 First ... 10131415161720 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

I do have another question about finaflex. After much reading the expectations seem great. What I have been wondering is, do you recover that much faster and can work work muscle groups more often? I ask because doing a cycle for 30 days means each muscle group doesn't really get hit that often to experience he types of gains people are reporting in such a short time. Is the product just that good or will I be able to hit each muscle more often?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JCGrifter View Post
    I do have another question about finaflex. After much reading the expectations seem great. What I have been wondering is, do you recover that much faster and can work work muscle groups more often? I ask because doing a cycle for 30 days means each muscle group doesn't really get hit that often to experience he types of gains people are reporting in such a short time. Is the product just that good or will I be able to hit each muscle more often?
    I personally think for maximum results 1-ANDRO should be taken for 6-8wks (45-60 days). As far as recovery, yes recovery would be faster, but anabolic or not, I still say if you are training hard enough, most muscle groups should only be trained 1 x per week, unless you had some incredible split, no job and an incredible diet, then sure 2 x's per week could work! Think of the pros, they are taking stuff to stay anabolic and even still only half of them go 2 x's a week, other half go 1 x per week, but going to the gym, their diet and their supplementation is their whole job, their whole life, I think for us average people... each muscle group 1 x per week is plenty, obviously you can hit forearms, calves, & abs multiple times per week, those high density muscles break the rules, so we have to break the rules back in order to get those Fuggers to grow, hehehe!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks... So if I extend the cycle I will end up doing three caps a day ( 8 hours apart) instead of four a day (2 in am and 2 in pm). So that will be more effective than 4 caps a day for 30 days? I was just amazed to read such great results in such a short time only hitting muscle groups once a week. I'll be starting the cycle in a few weeks and am pumped!

I was also wondering if the finaflex 1andro will help with muscle retention with intense cardio?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks... So if I extend the cycle I will end up doing three caps a day ( 8 hours apart) instead of four a day (2 in am and 2 in pm). So that will be more effective than 4 caps a day for 30 days? I was just amazed to read such great results in such a short time only hitting muscle groups once a week. I'll be starting the cycle in a few weeks and am pumped!

I was also wondering if the finaflex 1andro will help with muscle retention with intense cardio?
    JC... I know it is not what you want to hear, but I still think 4 caps/day is the best dose at 2 caps every 12hrs, but I think it should be taken for 45-60 days at that dose for optimal results (as in more than 1 bottle for best results).
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I hear ya man.... Unfortunately I don't have the cash for a third bottle right now. What would be my best option for just two bottles?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I hear ya man.... Unfortunately I don't have the cash for a third bottle right now. What would be my best option for just two bottles?
    Yah I haven't had a chance to use it so dosing is what Al says as he has plenty of experience with it. I did 1-test back in the day but this is a different product being a precursor...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

4 caps a day for 30 days = 120 caps = 2 bottles
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks brother. I'll stick with the 4 caps a day. Next time around I will just save a little longer and purchase more for a longer cycle. I appreciate all your answers!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks brother. I'll stick with the 4 caps a day. Next time around I will just save a little longer and purchase more for a longer cycle. I appreciate all your answers!
    No problem my friend, pleasure, is what DreamWeaver and I are here for to help our patrons in every way we can!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

And that my friend is why I will continue to use your products!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys I'm new to the world of prohormones and really supplements in general other than protien shakes and preworkouts. I have recently began a cycle of Finaflex 1 andro because a friend of mine recommended I give it a try. I have 1 goal in mind: gain mass. I'm tired of being "the small kid". I've been working out for about 2 years now. I've definitely added mass since I started. I was 17 and 130lbs then and now I'm 19 and 158lbs. For about 6 months now I haven't gained too much and I decided it was time to give myself a little kick. After 2 weeks I have gained 9 lbs and my strength gains have gone up minimum 20 lbs on the major lifts. I am very satisfied with this product so far and I still have 1/2 a bottle left (I wanted to see how well I reacted to it before doing a 2 bottle cycle). I also understand that this stuff is a rather mild prohormone compared to other things on the market. Being only 19 would it even be smart to do 2 bottles or really even use this product at all? Also I planned on getting the Revolution PCT Black (also from Redefine Nutrition) for a post cycle. Would that be sufficient or what would be a better option?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kdouthit34 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to the world of prohormones and really supplements in general other than protien shakes and preworkouts. I have recently began a cycle of Finaflex 1 andro because a friend of mine recommended I give it a try. I have 1 goal in mind: gain mass. I'm tired of being "the small kid". I've been working out for about 2 years now. I've definitely added mass since I started. I was 17 and 130lbs then and now I'm 19 and 158lbs. For about 6 months now I haven't gained too much and I decided it was time to give myself a little kick. After 2 weeks I have gained 9 lbs and my strength gains have gone up minimum 20 lbs on the major lifts. I am very satisfied with this product so far and I still have 1/2 a bottle left (I wanted to see how well I reacted to it before doing a 2 bottle cycle). I also understand that this stuff is a rather mild prohormone compared to other things on the market. Being only 19 would it even be smart to do 2 bottles or really even use this product at all? Also I planned on getting the Revolution PCT Black (also from Redefine Nutrition) for a post cycle. Would that be sufficient or what would be a better option?
    Yah it should be ok, and yah you're a bit young for prohormones but you might as well finish the bottle. You have done very well so far with 9 lbs gained. I would suggest you pick up some Pure Test as well to get your test back up after the cycle. I you abosolutely had to use a prohormone I believe 1-Andro is on of the safest.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah it should be ok, and yah you're a bit young for prohormones but you might as well finish the bottle. You have done very well so far with 9 lbs gained. I would suggest you pick up some Pure Test as well to get your test back up after the cycle. I you abosolutely had to use a prohormone I believe 1-Andro is on of the safest.
    Alright thanks man. I appreciate the info.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kdouthit34 View Post
    Alright thanks man. I appreciate the info.
    I 2nd DreamWeaver's advice Bro, although it is legal to sell and purchase at 18, I prefer seeing our PH clientele be 21yrs of age or older, even then to me 25+ is the optimal age, but as DW will attest, many who insist, we stand by our products and give them the same quality advice we would give a 30 or 40yr old, so the decision is ultimately up to you, we can only try and help guide you the best we can from our knowledge and experience! Good Luck my friend and we are here for any future questions you may have!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I 2nd DreamWeaver's advice Bro, although it is legal to sell and purchase at 18, I prefer seeing our PH clientele be 21yrs of age or older, even then to me 25+ is the optimal age, but as DW will attest, many who insist, we stand by our products and give them the same quality advice we would give a 30 or 40yr old, so the decision is ultimately up to you, we can only try and help guide you the best we can from our knowledge and experience! Good Luck my friend and we are here for any future questions you may have!
    Yes to that
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Hi I just ordered a bottle of finaflex1 and when it gets here I am going to start taking it. Why I am messaging you is because money is tight, is the PCT very important? And am I going to still get results taking it twice a day for 30 days instead of 4 times daily for 15 days? Which way would be better without the PCT?'
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreygoines View Post
    Hi I just ordered a bottle of finaflex1 and when it gets here I am going to start taking it. Why I am messaging you is because money is tight, is the PCT very important? And am I going to still get results taking it twice a day for 30 days instead of 4 times daily for 15 days? Which way would be better without the PCT?'
    Yes you should depending on past experience. I wouldn't be dosage that would benefit a veteran....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreygoines View Post
    PCT is vital, can lose all gains if you don't take it, and other possible side effects, so extremely important! I think the best way to take it is 2 caps per night/evening with food for 30 days starting it 5 days before the end of your PH cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PCT is vital, can lose all gains if you don't take it, and other possible side effects, so extremely important! I think the best way to take it is 2 caps per night/evening with food for 30 days starting it 5 days before the end of your PH cycle!
    Yah I misread that, missed the part about the PCT, yah it's freakin important...
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Hey, I've been reading through these forums for several hours now and I'm sold. I am looking for some quick advice before I finally place my order. I'll be 20 years old in September and am seeking significant gains in muscle mass and strength over the course of the Summer. I am 6'0 tall and my weight constantly hovers around 160-165 lbs. I have never taken a PH before and my question is, should I begin with the 60 capsule bottle of 1-ANDRO, taking 2 capsules per day for 30 days, followed by a 30 day cycle of the Revolution PCT Black or would I be better off buying 2 bottles of 1-ANDRO and 2 bottles of Revolution PCT Black, taking 4 1-ANDRO capsules in addition to 2 PCT Black capsules daily during my 30 day cycle and following it up with another 30 day cycle of Revolution PCT Black. I also have a case of Critical Reload RTM Shakes that I plan on taking after my workouts. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Also, can you further educate me on the Pure Test product?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cerneka View Post
    Hey, I've been reading through these forums for several hours now and I'm sold. I am looking for some quick advice before I finally place my order. I'll be 20 years old in September and am seeking significant gains in muscle mass and strength over the course of the Summer. I am 6'0 tall and my weight constantly hovers around 160-165 lbs. I have never taken a PH before and my question is, should I begin with the 60 capsule bottle of 1-ANDRO, taking 2 capsules per day for 30 days, followed by a 30 day cycle of the Revolution PCT Black or would I be better off buying 2 bottles of 1-ANDRO and 2 bottles of Revolution PCT Black, taking 4 1-ANDRO capsules in addition to 2 PCT Black capsules daily during my 30 day cycle and following it up with another 30 day cycle of Revolution PCT Black. I also have a case of Critical Reload RTM Shakes that I plan on taking after my workouts. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    That might not be a bad idea but you might want to wait a couple years. Safety is probably not going to be an issue but experience is. Learn more about how to gain without ph's before you add them in. I don't know if this will make a lot of sense to you but if you can't gain without them you won't do much better wirh them. Ph's are really for established bodybulders who really need a boost because of lack of gains over a period which some might call a plateau. They have exhausted other avenues and are ready for the next step. It took me years to reach this stage.

Pure Test is DAA which increases test by about 33% in studies. This may be a better opton for you at this time but still your test must already be pretty high at 20.

Really work on your diet that is the best advice, track it study it .. see what makes you tick.. become an expert about you then you will know better how to employ these kinds of products.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

PURE TEST is pure 100% DAA (D'Aspartic Acid) which in a famous study named "The Italian Study" a select group of men were put on 3g/day of DAA and showed a 40% increase in natural testosterone production in just 12 days. I am sure there are plenty more details and all can be googled or found online, but that is the short and sweet of it!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

SD -

I wanted to follow up with you regarding my cycle of stacking 1-Andro and 550xd. I wrote to you about a month ago on another thread after losing 20 lbs with a bad case of kidney stones. I am 3 weeks into my cycle of 3 x 1-andro and 2 x 550/day, plus 1 PCT Revolution Black each night. I have gained 9 lbs in 23 days and still have the better part of my cycle left (3 weeks, plus the additional 2 weeks of the 550xd) to go. I am running 550 at 2 x day so I am running an 8 week cycle. My strength is through the roof. In the last week I have been adding and increasing weight each workout. Everything seems lighter and easier. Arms, neck, chest, legs have all gained anywhere from 1/2 to 1 inch. The Pumps are amazing. My arms feel like they are going to split open at times. I have not burned as much fat as I would like as my diet has not been perfect (need some EPI-V).

Additional supps taken during this cycle are: multi-vit (Armor-V) 2xday, Assualt Pre-Workout, Re-Con Post Workout, Combat Protein (8hr delayed), Platinum Hydrowhey Protein, BulletProof nightime ZMA, Joint Command, Fish Oil 2xday. I work each body part once a week and I workout 4 to 5 times a week for about 1-1.25hr per workout. I will add Pure-Test to my PCT at the end of my 1-Andro cycle.

Only sides so far is lethargy (mid-afternoon), especially on non lifting days where I'm not taking a pre-workout. I had some discomfort in my lower back which comes and goes but nothing serious (I know...drink more water). I have gotten a rash on my chest and arms after being out in the sun that has never happened before so I can only assume it is some sort of side effect from something I am taking. Any ideas?

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your advice earlier last month and let you know that I stand behind your products and RN/Finaflex 100%. Can't wait to see the end results!

Thanks again!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigHit View Post
    SD -

I wanted to follow up with you regarding my cycle of stacking 1-Andro and 550xd. I wrote to you about a month ago on another thread after losing 20 lbs with a bad case of kidney stones. I am 3 weeks into my cycle of 3 x 1-andro and 2 x 550/day, plus 1 PCT Revolution Black each night. I have gained 9 lbs in 23 days and still have the better part of my cycle left (3 weeks, plus the additional 2 weeks of the 550xd) to go. I am running 550 at 2 x day so I am running an 8 week cycle. My strength is through the roof. In the last week I have been adding and increasing weight each workout. Everything seems lighter and easier. Arms, neck, chest, legs have all gained anywhere from 1/2 to 1 inch. The Pumps are amazing. My arms feel like they are going to split open at times. I have not burned as much fat as I would like as my diet has not been perfect (need some EPI-V).

Additional supps taken during this cycle are: multi-vit (Armor-V) 2xday, Assualt Pre-Workout, Re-Con Post Workout, Combat Protein (8hr delayed), Platinum Hydrowhey Protein, BulletProof nightime ZMA, Joint Command, Fish Oil 2xday. I work each body part once a week and I workout 4 to 5 times a week for about 1-1.25hr per workout. I will add Pure-Test to my PCT at the end of my 1-Andro cycle.

Only sides so far is lethargy (mid-afternoon), especially on non lifting days were I'm not taking a pre-workout. I had some discomfort in my lower back which comes and goes but nothing serious (I know...drink more water). I have gotten a rash on my chest and arms after being out in the sun that has never happened before so I can only assume it is some sort of side effect from soemthing I am taking. Any ideas?

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your advice earlier last month and let you know that I stand behind your products and RN/Finaflex 100%. Can't wait to see the end results!

Thanks again!

OK, I'm not saying that it is impossible that it is something you are taking that is giving you that rash, but it is so hard to say what the culprit is, I mean you did say you went in the sun, there are a number of things out there (not in our products) that can cause skin sensitivity to sun light. So again, will never say impossible, but highly unlikely it is one of our products!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

While my associates hit you with the science let me tell you from experience...Pure Test is amazing for natural testosterone production. I have used many different companies variations of DAA, but IMO Finaflex is hands down the best. 6 caps a day before bed and let the magic happen. I definitely recommend for PCT, but also as a stand alone it will work wonders. I usually can tell its working when my hair and finger nails start to grow at light speed...lets you know its in the system!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  28. Registered User
    Answers

I am now seven days into my cycle and am beginning to see effects. Being my first ever ph cycle, I wanted to ease into it and begin with 1 bottle of 1-Andro (2 capsules/day for 30 days). I was wondering if it would be recommended to pick up a second bottle of 1-Andro and extend my cycle to 45 days. I would remain on 2 capsules a day for the first 30 days and then switch to 4 capsules a day for the final 15 days. Would you advise this? I also have a bottle of Revolution PCT Black and plan on purchasing another bottle if I extend my cycle to 45 days. What would be your recommended PCT? I was thinking of beginning by taking 1 Revolution PCT Black capsule per day beginning on day 25 of my cycle and upping to two capsules per day after completing my 45 day cycle. Any advice or information you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am now seven days into my cycle and am beginning to see effects. Being my first ever ph cycle, I wanted to ease into it and begin with 1 bottle of 1-Andro (2 capsules/day for 30 days). I was wondering if it would be recommended to pick up a second bottle of 1-Andro and extend my cycle to 45 days. I would remain on 2 capsules a day for the first 30 days and then switch to 4 capsules a day for the final 15 days. Would you advise this? I also have a bottle of Revolution PCT Black and plan on purchasing another bottle if I extend my cycle to 45 days. What would be your recommended PCT? I was thinking of beginning by taking 1 Revolution PCT Black capsule per day beginning on day 25 of my cycle and upping to two capsules per day after completing my 45 day cycle. Any advice or information you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated.
    Your plan sounds solid, go with how you feel though. I would definitely pick up some Pure Test and maybe so Crea-trona for PCT. I am sort of for shorter lower dosed first cycles but I have to admit that bumping the cycle for an extra 2 weeks does sound like it may work out for you. If you feel too shut down though just back off and save it for another cycle.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your plan sounds solid, go with how you feel though. I would definitely pick up some Pure Test and maybe so Crea-trona for PCT. I am sort of for shorter lower dosed first cycles but I have to admit that bumping the cycle for an extra 2 weeks does sound like it may work out for you. If you feel too shut down though just back off and save it for another cycle.
    Cerneka... I agree completely with DW here, your plan seems solid to me as well!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.
    Answers

hello ScottyDoc, many months ago I asked you some questions about a cycle that i wanted to do, and a week ago i started, but I have a simple new question. I am taking 1 andro x 2 and epi v X 2 in a day, also PCT Black x2 and pure test x 6, all this divided in two, the one midle in the morning and the other midle in the afternon. The PCT Black instructions say that i must take them at night before the bed but i ve been taking one in the morning and the other one in the afternon, my question is if i am doing correctly or i should take the 2 caps only in the night. Sorry for my english is not my native languaje and thanks for your help.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rdonoso View Post
    hello ScottyDoc, many months ago I asked you some questions about a cycle that i wanted to do, and a week ago i started, but I have a simple new question. I am taking 1 andro x 2 and epi v X 2 in a day, also PCT Black x2 and pure test x 6, all this divided in two, the one midle in the morning and the other midle in the afternon. The PCT Black instructions say that i must take them at night before the bed but i ve been taking one in the morning and the other one in the afternon, my question is if i am doing correctly or i should take the 2 caps only in the night. Sorry for my english is not my native languaje and thanks for your help.
    OK, the 2 x's 1-ANDRO + 2 x's EPI-V per day is fine, the 2 PCT Black per night is fine (1 per night might be sufficient, but 2 is not gonna hurt), but, the 6 PURE TEST during a cycle is a waste! You are getting all the hormones you need synthetically from the 1-ANDRO, the PURE TEST is best used when coming off your cycle to tell your body to start making more of its own and to kick that production in high-gear, if your body is shut down from making its own natural TEST because it is getting it synthetically (1-ANDRO), then no amount of PURE TEST is gonna change that until you come off the 1-ANDRO, understand? So Everything you are doing looks great, but stop taking the PURE TEST and start taking it again when you are about 5 days away from ending your cycle and then continue to take it for 40 days straight. I hope that made sense, hit me up if you don't understand something, I understand this is your second language and I promise to be patient and please ask if you don't understand something, I am happy to help you my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.
    Answers

OK, the 2 x's 1-ANDRO + 2 x's EPI-V per day is fine, the 2 PCT Black per night is fine (1 per night might be sufficient, but 2 is not gonna hurt), but, the 6 PURE TEST during a cycle is a waste! You are getting all the hormones you need synthetically from the 1-ANDRO, the PURE TEST is best used when coming off your cycle to tell your body to start making more of its own and to kick that production in high-gear, if your body is shut down from making its own natural TEST because it is getting it synthetically (1-ANDRO), then no amount of PURE TEST is gonna change that until you come off the 1-ANDRO, understand? So Everything you are doing looks great, but stop taking the PURE TEST and start taking it again when you are about 5 days away from ending your cycle and then continue to take it for 40 days straight. I hope that made sense, hit me up if you don't understand something, I understand this is your second language and I promise to be patient and please ask if you don't understand something, I am happy to help you my friend!

Thanks for your advice, but now I see that my plan was wrong. My intention was take 1andro x2, epiv x2, PCT x2 and pure test x6, all this in a one day during one month and after that take PCT x4 and pure test x6 in a day during another month. Now, with your explanation, i am NOT going to take the pure test during the first month, but please tell me if my plan for the second month is it correct. And I think i bougth a lot of pure test but could I taking after the two months with out problem?

Again thanks for you answer and your patient
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rdonoso View Post
    Thanks for your advice, but now I see that my plan was wrong. My intention was take 1andro x2, epiv x2, PCT x2 and pure test x6, all this in a one day during one month and after that take PCT x4 and pure test x6 in a day during another month. Now, with your explanation, i am NOT going to take the pure test during the first month, but please tell me if my plan for the second month is it correct. And I think i bougth a lot of pure test but could I taking after the two months with out problem?

Again thanks for you answer and your patient
    I think you should do two things right before your cycle of 1-ANDRO & EPI-V finish, 5 days before your cycle ends, you should up your dose of PCT Black from 1 cap to 2 caps per night and start taking the PURE TEST at 6 caps per night, it is that simple my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. CSP
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Just a quick question .

I have just finished running a 19 nor andro and e-control cycle and on the last week I double dosed and saw great results. I have ordered some more and was going to order another amount to double dose the whole cycle (have to split order to get through customs in AUST) but then I just came across 1-Andro.

SO my question would be will I get any benefits from running 19 nor and adding 1 andro to the cycle , would it be advisable to run e-control on cycle or keep it for a post ?

Would the cycle require a SERM or OTC be enough .

Sorry to hit you with all these other products just want to know if to add the 1 andro in there instead of double dosing 19 nor.

Cheers CSP
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    Just a quick question .

I have just finished running a 19 nor andro and e-control cycle and on the last week I double dosed and saw great results. I have ordered some more and was going to order another amount to double dose the whole cycle (have to split order to get through customs in AUST) but then I just came across 1-Andro.

SO my question would be will I get any benefits from running 19 nor and adding 1 andro to the cycle , would it be advisable to run e-control on cycle or keep it for a post ?

Would the cycle require a SERM or OTC be enough .

Sorry to hit you with all these other products just want to know if to add the 1 andro in there instead of double dosing 19 nor.

Cheers CSP
    1) stacking 1-ANDRO with 19-Nor would be beneficial
    2) not completely familiar with e-control, but if it is anything like our PCT Black, it can be taken both intra & post cycle
    3) OTC should be fine, but I always suggest everyone have a SERM on hand, better safe than sorry, not everyone reacts the exact same way to the exact same products, so again, better safe than sorry, right?
    4) whether the 1-ANDRO is more or less beneficial than double dosing the 19-nor is dependent on your body, I know my body (based on my own personal experience) would react better to the combo (stack) than the double dose, but again like I said above, every one is different and reacts differently to different products, get a second and third opinion from others, always good to do that as well!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. CSP
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

e-control is a 6 oxo , thanks for advise think i will stack the 19 and 1
  38. CSP
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

This next stack will be in a month I will do a before and after and review , this will be my second cycle.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

At 20 years old, would Pure Test be beneficial to me with my testosterone levels already naturally high?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    This next stack will be in a month I will do a before and after and review , this will be my second cycle.

Sounds like a solid stack to me. You may also look into creatine with this stack as it works on a different pathway than the 1-andro and 19-nor...giving more size and strength gains...sounds like a job for Crea-Trona...good luck with the cycle. For PCT...If It were me I would like to have a SERM on hand...you just never know, but as Doc said everybody reacts differently to Pro-hormones.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:35 PM